Have you thanked a veteran today?

Have you thanked a veteran today?

Attached: 1418449797673.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrUrNPB3JIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

> be a burger
> clap all your way down the street

>wearing uniform
>hasn't shaved

AGAI 67 THAT MAN

Good feels from that webm

Aren't they thanked in way of veteran only benefits?
Armed forces are great and all, but I can't understand worshipping soldiers. I mean you don't clap for the plumbers making sure the city plumbing isn't clogged with buss sized greast/shitblocks.

>that traffic jam at the end

Plumber parade when?

>run along handshakes
Disrespectful

>be a french fry
>using burger tech to talk shit on a burgers version of a japanese image board

They clap because these retards are voluntarily going to war for the jews, so regular burgers who would rather have real jobs don’t get drafted like in vietnam

Only conscripted folks deserve to be thanked.

Everybody else deserves ptsd.

Any american here that can confirm the whole stolen valor meme?
I find it absurd that someone would go around pretending to be veterans to get gibs and salutes.

>clapping for le 56%
Good job, old man.

Mental illness m8.

For some people, the attention they get for pretending to do something is as good as the attention they get for actually doing that thing.

It happens

my sides

why would i thank someone for fucking up the Middle East?

I disagree about the ptsd part, but certainly it's much tougher to get conscripted than to go by your own free will, and to to some degree I guess I'd respect the troubles a conscripted veteran would get post war more than someone who freely went into it, ptsd and missing limbs and all.

Look fellas, I'm a vet who lost two of the best men I'll ever know for American "ideals" thank the widows and the fatherless children. Often vets don't want to be thanked

Me and my dad actually new a guy that lied about being a first responder when 9/11 happened and told a bullshit story about how he saved a woman from rubble and it came out a few years ago that he was lying and it was all over local news and he skipped town and no one's heard anything about him since

Thanks vets.

Attached: strength_in_diversity.jpg (1200x758, 180K)

Does anyone have that picture of that britbong copper surrounded by shitskins?

What a pathetic attention whore

I could understand this if they were actually medically sick compulsive liars, but otherwise why do something like that.
Surely most of them must end up getting busted.

A real veteran can see one of these dicks a mile away. Shit like mixing uniform items from diff services, unrealistic ribbons, medals etc

You sound exactly like a coward.

This video made me happy :)

I wish we had some semblance of patriotism but im afriad we dont. Hell im not even ethnically dutch and i care more about this country than the average toothpaste.

>be French
>lose control of capitol city to muslim horde

>Muh Jews
>Muh real jobs
>Denmark

Is it true all your people look like downies?

>capitol

>Is it true all your people look like downies?
No bully.

>Have you thanked a veteran today?

I don't live in Israel.

He was close at least.

Attached: ovsa.png (762x175, 18K)

Ah well oh well. Denmark is cucked anyway.

Attached: denmark2.png (515x340, 296K)

>had to google it
I'm genuinely surprised.

Should I have copied and pasted it instead? I was posting it for that other guy's benefit.

I just don't get your post since this is basic english and everyone knows it (or apparently not). But I'm just bitching too much don't mind me.

Was this in NZ?

Only the first person deserves any credit here.

It's clear by the end that it became a kind of a spur of the moment virtual signal when it started traffic jamming

Thank you for protecting the sacred land of Israel, may the blood of your fallen brothers nourish the soil.

stormniggers must be gassed

Lol the fucking butthurt and confusion from Europeans made this thread so fucking God damn funny.

It's honestly hilarious how Europe, the birth place of White Warfare and Honor can be so fucking confused why a bunch of Americans shaking the hand of a WW2 vet.

Lol! What the God damn fuck.

Americans are just better than you.

Attached: 1491845378070.jpg (1800x1013, 418K)

>be burger
>fought on the wrong side of ww2
>clap to their veterans

Attached: 1521182743640.png (591x585, 380K)

kek

Was expecting a nigger to punch him or something, really quite happy there were no happenings in that webm

Veteran here. 1 Iraq 2 Afghanistan...

Please dont ever thank me for killing a bunch of opium farmers and retards. I went there young because I thought it was my duty. I left with a lifetime of bad memories and a drinking problem.

The fact that the capitol is in the capital can confuse Americans who went through public school. I do find it funny that someone who doesn't natively speak English initially pointed it out though.

Yes, I thanked three female air force lieutenants with approximately 200 million strong swimming knuckle children.

the joke here is that the nigger just gave him a pat?

THIS

This

Cool shart bruh

Sup Forums needs more positive stories like that, you can't be bathed in hatred 24/7 without completely going off the rails

youtube.com/watch?v=xrUrNPB3JIA

Attached: 1447841075816.gif (267x200, 168K)