NYC

How far do you have to go from Manhattan to find a place that is not either 1. A ghetto 2. Filled with liberal fucks?
Got to move there for a year for work is there any hope of finding and alright place nearby?
I have only ever been in mainly Manhattan and been short periods in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Newark

Attached: New-York-City.jpg (1010x671, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

untappedcities.com/2016/11/10/did-your-nyc-neighborhood-vote-for-clinton-or-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

25 miles and fuck the burroughs. live on the island, nassau county, tho the rents are better in suffolk. easy to get to NYC by train. just stay out of hempstead, roosevelt, wyandanch, babylon and definitely brentwood.

NYCanon here

the big red area of NYC is Staten Island. There are some red areas in Brooklyn and Queens

untappedcities.com/2016/11/10/did-your-nyc-neighborhood-vote-for-clinton-or-trump/

check them out

if you want more info, ask in my D I S C O R D

gg/2CR5Vcb

^add a discord (dot) next to it

Thanks for the advice user, you live near by? Jesus Christ some of the places I went to like Neward and the Bronx were so fucked up.

lmao you shouldn't have even considered Newark and the Bronx in the first place

thing is, I recommend just picking a safe white spot in Brooklyn or Queens. Yes, you'll be surrounded by liberals but it's not so bad

>Bronx
There's your problem, user. Go to dumbo Brooklyn ,Astoria Queens and Manhattan

yeah, OP I recommend Astoria. It's filled with white transplants and liberals, but at least it's safe and doesn't require an overly long commute

Nah I was in the bronx to watch a couple of ball games and i went to newark to see the a hockey game

When I was there I wasnt considering moving there just on holidays

Astoria seems nice but I haven't been there, I think with Dumbo I may as well just live in Manhattan I stayed in an air bnb near the barclays centre once and it was pretty fucking ghetto, but I'm used to white suburbs.

What you're look only exists in small vacuums like Bay Ridge or Dyker Heights, which is a 45 train ride into lower Manhattan.

I live in New Jersey, I live 20 mins away from NYC. I live next to Newark, it's the worst man.

AMA

Near Metlife?

South Orange? Maplewood? Irvington? Or God forbid East Orange?

The train station was the worst smelling place i've ever been filled with bums, went to a devils game came back and someone had been stabbed.

I had a friend who used to live in Montclair said it was nice?

Honestly, somewhere between DC and Raleigh.

Anywhere north or south of those areas are all filled with scum.

astoria is unironically the best and only place to live. rent is affordable and EVERYONE is eastern european or an old white new yorker

Montclair is really nice but it's full of liberal yahoos

Go to the parts of Brooklyn and Queens where the Jews live. They're insufferable but at least they keep the neighborhoods themselves safe.

The Rock
aka Staten Island

Sorry for the late reply, I live in the ville, Belleville

yeah just come on down here
avoid the bronx, queens, east new york and sunset park

Attached: manhattan-beach.jpg (635x423, 61K)

Montclair is nice but a lot of nogs have been moving in lately. There's this corner liquor store that always have blacks hanging around at. Montclair also has a lot of liberals, a lot a lot of progressive liberals. The women there are thots, I see a lot of interracial couples.