Sadiq Khan

The more I learn about him the less I understand how got voted in to power. He insults Moderate Muslims which implies he is not one, this happened before he was elected. Why the Labour party hasn't denounced him yet is a mystery.

Attached: Sadiq Khan.png (1123x761, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Council_of_Britain
cair.com/press-center/press-releases/14915-cair-alabama-muslims-request-meeting-at-mosque-with-senator-doug-jones.html
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/muslim-american-mission-50-mosques-50-states-n339266
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/election-fraud-allowed-to-take-place-in-muslim-communities-becau/
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/580514/government-response-sir-eric-pickles-review-electoral-fraud.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the less I understand how got voted in to power.
I can tell you how. Muslim community voted him in, they all organize in mosques, all show up to vote for one candidate.
Unlike non-muslims, who dont organize and vote as they should vote -- freely.
It's corruption at it's best, you get that with muslims, that's why politicians or police don't touch them. They can buy their vote.
But don't believe me. Look it up on the internet.

So is the Muslim Community a fifth column within European countries. If so what can reasonably be done about it?
>inb4 gas the kikes race war now

Attached: 1521626130509.gif (437x295, 912K)

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

How fucking retarded are you? I can't imagine being so fucking stupid to believe the evil moslems are gathering in masajid so they can gather votes... hurr durr google it , People like you are why beheadings exist.

Attached: memri meme jihad.jpg (182x277, 10K)

There's nothing you can do. You can't force free people to go out and vote, or force them to vote your candidate. Muslims are not free, they're entangled in their corrupted community. They're slaves. It's a cancer.
You can spread the word, expose them for what they are, but they you'll be branded xenophobe, islamophobe, nazi, etc.
People were not vigilant, and it went too far.

Attached: islamophobes.png (5376x2359, 533K)

No [facepalm] they aren't, The only muslims who want to take over europe are ISIS and the other ''''''''''''''Mujahideen''''''''''''' some people just dont want to live in the shitty ME with the oppressive regimes, This doesn't mean they are coming to steal your land and annex your countries

Islam is cancer, and needs to be destroyed.

Attached: hindus-killed-by-muslims-hindu-islam.jpg (480x359, 36K)

more autism
I know fucking muslims who voted for trump, The fuck do you mean 'corrupted communiy' 'they're slaves' what do you base this shit on?

Attached: born to islam peace.jpg (960x639, 79K)

Attached: how-to-wink-to-muz.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Attached: 10bb8eee70e4ba00ba4e1aea2177a5c4.jpg (576x720, 88K)

Attached: csv7K6X.png (2016x1356, 164K)

Except mosques are the equivalent of community centers where imams consolidate power and influence amongst their various co-workers through an area. Same thing for synagogues.

>oi m8 wouldn't it be mental if we had a paki as mayor
>yer right m8 why not vote for the next one that candidates

Attached: 1521542748395.png (600x882, 771K)

Attached: say-no-to-islam.jpg (789x480, 56K)

LOL muh poor hindus dindu nuffin
This bull shit is insane, if i tell you 1 million people died under hitler does this mean he killed them all? no one died of old age or disease?

Attached: memri meme zion.jpg (182x277, 9K)

Attached: DNq5IfMVoAI5BQM.jpg (736x745, 81K)

No... a Mosque is a place of Prayer and Khutabah, Not political talk [facepalm] and they aren't really community centers either.

Attached: DJn8TGFV4AUexvY.jpg (938x936, 118K)

Attached: 1500598242653.jpg (1634x1698, 446K)

I can tell you're a Muslim from the massive amount of shilling. Show your flag.

Attached: taqiyya.png (777x380, 51K)

I cannot believe after everything i said you are just now working out that i am muslim.... Fucking absurd

Attached: islam-religion-peace.jpg (800x800, 130K)

He is also 5'0" tall...no white guy would get a vote if they were that height.

Attached: img170724163241-eb0a4640c4f5f9229fcb9e8fc977498c.jpg (720x720, 68K)

So you will claim that your religion specific area of congregation doesn't advocate for more legal representation, in any way, nationally or locally? And show your flag, islamite.

Attached: img170902193754-94cbd1c336645b0e2d816d5253f6ea0e.jpg (720x457, 80K)

1. No, Islam is a religion, the politics of it concern a Khilfah not a presidential model.
2. Which areas do with proof...
3. You fucking retard, The 2 things i can choose from are jihadi and muslim [other than european , gay etc]

>look it up in the internet
look at the case of Ahok to be precise

West Pakistan needs Pakistani leadership

>your typical muslim, including the one ITT

Attached: muslim.png (607x767, 55K)

ITT Hasbara and MIDF shilling each other with meme flags.

So let's add some nice info an Sadiq Khan: he indeed called "moderate muslims" uncle Toms, he was a literal 9/11 lawyer for one of the terrorists, he enacted several anti-white policies, he's big into censoring "hate speech" which we know why. Secondly the Jewish lobby supports him in his strive for banning of free speech and the alternative to him was a literal Rothschild.

Also Saudis own half of the English coast and the British, along with the CIA, have created all these terrorists by helping the Saudis fund Wahhabism, the ideology of 99% of "Islamist" terrorists, in the madrassas. They're also closely allied with Pakistan, one of the worst Islamist countries along Saudi Arabia.

Beware the Eternal Anglo.

Attached: Anglo Cuck.jpg (600x430, 69K)

UK is 100% owned, exactly like Aus. You have no choice in (((elections))).

Islam is as much a religion as you prophet was a man of peace.
Islam is inherently politic. There is nothing you can do about it.
There is as many Islams as there is muslims/Imams.
You'll have people like you who take all of the politic part somewhere else. You'll have those who don't even know Islam is political. And You'll have those who do and "act accordingly".
Inb4 they are not real muzzies
There is no consistory, no authority in religion meaning that there is nothing that relates to a real Muslim.

The Mughals were increasingly religious after Auranzeb started going more hard line and suddenly peacefully ruled Hindu areas became violently rebellious nearly overnight. Poking the bear was so bad it was a major factor in the terminal decline of the empire.

Attached: 748B01DD-3D38-402A-A0E4-733D7B91D575.jpg (600x400, 68K)

True. It will only get worse after Brexit, bc they will be more dependent on araps.

Attached: uk-qatar-terror-deals.jpg (1383x1707, 288K)

>tfw you enter mecca which was oppressing your people for no reason and forgive everyone
>tfw you're still not ' a man of peace'
'Islam is inherently politic. There is nothing you can do about it.' I said this... But i said the political model is of a Khilafah, Not presidency.

'You'll have people like you who take all of the politic part somewhere else. You'll have those who don't even know Islam is political. And You'll have those who do and "act accordingly".' how does one act accordingly? And please present sources.

not sure what you're replying to?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Council_of_Britain

cair.com/press-center/press-releases/14915-cair-alabama-muslims-request-meeting-at-mosque-with-senator-doug-jones.html

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/muslim-american-mission-50-mosques-50-states-n339266

That's just after a quick search. You're lying through your teeth if you say that mosques aren't used as political platforms to spread your ideology.

Being retarded and a muslim doesn't make you authority on islam, Ahmet.

Attached: f809721b46341592c72eadd9896fe36fac59248aa5b676efd73e96efcdf006b0.jpg (384x306, 35K)

True, save yourselves.

This guys is based, I hope he keeps making London and UK more diverse.

m8 You just want to monopolize the pork market

Your own link:
“During this special election, Muslims weathered a relentless onslaught of political attacks, with one candidate claiming Islam was not a real religion and that Muslims should be banned from serving in the military or Congress,” said Ali Massoud, CAIR-Alabama government affairs coordinator. “It is our hope that Senator Jones does not forget this vulnerable part of his constituency and that he will work with Muslims to promote policies of inclusivity and justice for all marginalized groups.”

He was invited JUST to make sure that muslims dont get shitted on by everyone , not to establish some kind of sharia Fuckwad.

Genuine question are, are you retarded

Go ahead an explain why you say that, Because i'm getting those same vibes from you.

What? No I dont, I means isnt this what they fought for, so I dont get why they are mad about their countries changing.

His opponent was a Jew, son of notorious corporate raider and shit Sir James Goldsmith, militant Green LARPing as a Conservative. He was such a bad candidate I can't help thinking even the Tories wanted Khan to win. Boris Johnson would have wiped the floor with Khan.

Election fraud allowed to take place in Muslim communities because of 'political correctness', report warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/election-fraud-allowed-to-take-place-in-muslim-communities-becau/

They didn’t organise it was a fucking mayoral vote no one cares about that shit, had like 20% turnout, I live here and the choice was him or a Jew who wanted to build a bridge with a tree on it, wasn’t really much of a choice.

He's not white, that's all that matters.

>But i said the political model is of a Khilafah, Not presidency
Is like saying an Emirate is any different from a Dukedom. This is dishonest or really dumb.
>how does one act accordingly? And please present sources.
By simply indulging in his subjective interpretation of the Qur'an and other religious books or the interpretation his community leader makes of it.
Examples goes from the usually peaceful suffi to terrorist groups of any affiliation.

>Makes retared claim
>Is directly rebutted
>”not sure who youre replying to”
Not even why asked

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/580514/government-response-sir-eric-pickles-review-electoral-fraud.pdf

Nice try....

So a Khalifah is a president....?
>By simply indulging in his subjective interpretation of the Qur'an and other religious books or the interpretation his community leader makes of it.
Examples goes from the usually peaceful suffi to terrorist groups of any affiliation.

You could give examples? Also, sufis are homosexual

Oh and btw: unlike Iran Pakistan HAS nuclear weapons and is an unstable shithole full of Islamists ready to coup. You know the kind of people that stormed the Great Mosque in KSA, because they thought they were not radical enough.

All politics today are a big lie, the media is all bought and owned by pentagon, Jewish billionaires, the race betraying 1% and so many politicians should be locked up. Trump is crooked and corrupt as hell, too. There is literally not a single good entity in this world, not one good politician with access to power.

It hasn't been this bad since I don't know when. And the people in power are either horribly incompetent or deeply, deeply corrupt. Merkel is just the most prominent case.

And then there is of course the fact that the Jewish neocons, like Bill Kristol, all the rest of criminal gang working for the New American Century Foundation, who also spearheaded the coup in Ukraine which the EU nations like the good little goy vassals that they are let happen, wanted something like 9/11 as their new Pearl Harbor. To justify the wars for Israel and the expansion of the surveillance state and destruction of private rights.

There is an international cabal of the MIC, the Jewish mafia - who also run the ADL and SPLC - their Islamist expansionists accomplices, banksters and billionaires. The complete dominance of US media and pop culture by the tribe is just the peak of the iceberg.

So the question is: Who do I side with?
The answer is: NONE of them.

The last chance to oppose them died in 1945.

Attached: 1517649394001.jpg (800x965, 189K)

You stupid fuckwad, I mean what comment are you replying to.

he is a radical and no one not even the left pretends otherwise if you pinpoint them.

>Unlike non-muslims, who dont organize and vote as they should vote -- freely.
t. newfag who wasn't here during the election

K buddy. I deal with muzzies like you all the time and I won't waste any more of my time with people like you.

>Why the Labour party hasn't denounced him yet is a mystery.
Because he's a Muslim? Why are you acting like Labour party members use logic?

Taqiyya

LPL

err, alright - have a nice day senpai

>source: YouTube.com

Lol, you think Sup Forums shitposting is organizing? No wonder your country is islamic shithole.

Attached: taqiyya.jpg (225x225, 9K)

It’s because they don’t have to, corbyn already purged the party, filled it with his staunch supporters he doesn’t care as long as they are loyal to him. And the Labour Party is full of sexists and antisemites anyway so I would rather be with them then the Jew party

>Labour party hasn't denounced

Dude the UK is run by communists. Nothing is too crazy for these people.

Same as Obama, all the jigaboos and almost half of white people voted for him, cuz they're guilted fukken tools. Sub muz for coon, and there you go.

>some people just don't want to live in the shitty ME with the oppressive regimes
Then why did you bring the shitty religion that causes the oppressive regimes with you?
>This doesn't mean they are coming to steal your land and annex your countries
This is literally the purpose of Islam, and the primary duty of every muslim.
Just fuck off with your taqiya, scumlord.

1. It's not the religion, And that, i'd be happy to argue with you about - do you have discord?
2. i don't live in europe [thank god] or the west.

>This is literally the purpose of Islam, and the primary duty of every muslim.
Where in the Qur'an or sunnah is this a duty?

also can you explain taqqiya with reliable sources pls habibi?

i gtg my friend,if u wanna talk to me you'll find me anywhere with the jihadi flag

Attached: s3m26v.jpg (728x410, 101K)

>sufis are homosexual
I thought you were into
>working with Muslims to promote policies of inclusivity and justice for all marginalized groups.”
Full of your own shit, you are...

Attached: fight the taqiya you must.jpg (480x360, 29K)

The labour party has been completely taken over by jihadis in waiting.

Moving the goalposts, goatfucker. Either it is or isn't a political beachhead from which to further your ideology. If you won't even admit to the fact there are political forces which use your places of worship as resources, then there's no point to this conversation. You will do nothing but deflect, deny, or lie.

>the less I understand how got voted in to power.
Let me explain in one word
>London

Lol op stop attributing white people logic to brown people. It doesn’t exist they just see a brown person running for government in a white country and they vote for him.

Muslims and araps (swarthy jews), are lying rats. They will lie to you just for the sake of lying. It's like they'd suffocate without lying to somebody for an hour.
Never trust a muslim/jew.

Attached: 1513080682066.jpg (480x384, 31K)