Elon Musk would be the perfect US president

Now, I'm the last to hop in on overhyped bandwagons, but hear me out:

>Not a normie, was bullied to unconsciousness as a kid in South Africa
>Bailed to the USA as soon as he could because he thinks it's "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth"
>Poster boy for the free market, basically rose to billionaire status by investing in his dreams as opposed to hoarding it and lobbying for tax cuts
>No party alliances, describes himself as "in the center" and "socially liberal but fiscally conservative".

The whole space thing isn't bad, either - US has the superior firepower to win any real war, aiming for a science win again seems logical.

Thoughts?

Attached: musk.jpg (770x433, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_RAV4_EV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waste of his time.

Wtf is up with all these gay Reddit spacing shills. What happened to the Sup Forums I knew.

>thinks Musk would be a good president
>doesn't realize Musk is legally unable to ever be president
Good job, Greek bro.

He can't. Wasn't born in the USA.

I space my posts like this since before reddit even became a thing for summerfags to whine about. Because it's easier to read.

Oh, I thought citizenship was enough. Still, though, hypothetically speaking

Neither was Ted Cruz.

>fiscally conservative
>completely dependant on government gibs

Not really, he basically created spaceX when he realized governments (the russian one, specifically) dramatically overprice rockets to the point where just making one from the ground up privately was more economical

Musk has been awfully quiet on the South Africa issue, it's starting to heat up.

What South Africa issue?

Neither was Barry Sotero.

Or Obongo

Daily Elon dick sucking thread. Shill threads dedicated to the world biggest and most modern con artist that can run a profitable business, rules over his brainlet koolaid kult following w/ doomsday prophecies, and who was fired from paypal for incompetence. The LARP king who takes credit for all the hard work his engineers do never once highlighting who is actually doing the hard work behind the scenes.

Attached: kool_aid_kult.jpg (750x509, 105K)

Reddit spacing isn't what OP did you newfag fuck.

Reddit spacing is when you unnecessarily split every single sentence into a different paragraph.

Like this.

There is no reason to do this.

Using paragraphs to split up a long post, where each paragraph contains (normally) a few sentences has been done forever.

*can't run a profitable business

Attached: tesla_net_cash.jpg (518x343, 33K)

>use the government to fund your failed pipe dreams
>Reddit considers you a genius despite your failed launches while your competitor's rocket has zero failure and gets almost no attention
Go back to your soy factory Elon is a stuttering gutless mess.

>basically rose to billionaire status by investing in his dreams as opposed to hoarding it and lobbying for tax cuts
jej

Attached: 5234958934859234.jpg (895x895, 217K)

The long term plan is obviously for a fleet of BFRs to land in Natal and evacuate the remaining whites to Mars.

ULA please go

It's because of reddit's markup language, what you typed would appear normally spaced there

no his wife's art is hideous

Because the USA is run mostly by the deep state, not the president.

> Elon is a stuttering gutless mess.

>No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Hypothetically speaking: no, he legally cannot be president so WTF are you on about? We amend our Constitution so this dipshit can run? If we hypothetically were to do so, Arnold Schwarzenegger would be the sole beneficiary and everyone knows it.

Do you even understand what "hypothetically" means?

his father had a baby with elons stepdaughter and he used to be so rich he walked around with uncut gems in his pockets and thought nothing of it. Also pretty sure he was born in SA. Man now thats a guy I want to get a beer with!

technocracy is dumb
understanding science formulas doesn't mean you can run a country

> Got rich from some gutter tier tech productions during the .com boom that he secured given his family background
> fired from paypal for incompetence
> Took the money and other unmentioned connections and launched nigger tier companies leveraging off of previous people's work and govt. gib handouts
> Prior EV success :
> Launches Tesla which threw batteries and a DC electric motor into a Lotus Elise chassis.. literally hobby car level bullshit
> Launches spaceX which took decades of NASA's work and slapped a new logo on it
Govermint gib productions

He's not a technocrat and doesn't do science.
He hires engineers to take previously developed tech and 'reinvent' it w/ hype and govt. gibs

>What happened to the Sup Forums I knew.
2016 elections happened

Okay, so hypothetically we change our Constitution. (Which, by the way, we can't: we can't even do so to fix our jus soli problem ffs.) I guess both the parties will get together to do this so he can run. Sure, fine. Then, hypothetically, one of the major parties says "fuck all these plans and strategies, we'll just run this South African dumbass, and hopefully no one ever mentions South Africa because that would be inconvenient to bombing the ME and ignoring real problems." Then, hypothetically, he fixes all that ruinous plastic surgery because he'll need the youth vote because no he is not conservative by any measure and the kids care about dumb shit like that. And hypothetically his company would have to stop taking federal dollars during the campaign, so effectively shutting his whole operation down...
Also: no. He's shit. Everyone here told you he's shit; a guy who's company lives and breathes government funds is not a "poster boy for the free market" you fucking gantz. So WTF even ARE you on about?

Fuck off blue-piller.
Obama sure as fuck was not an American.

That's their story. It does look a lot like money laundering scheme for moving funds from NASA to SpaceX.
Murdoch is on the board to cover any fuck ups.
If TSLA reliability is an indication of anything, you will understand why SpaceX only launches US satellites and no people. It's a great way to charge US twice for the same satellite.
The guy is an obvious financial fraud. Only dumb murricans fall for it, because they assume authorities investigate something. They don't, and because its government contracts, they are all in on this.
If this guy is a defense contractor, we will lose any conflict with real military.

I'd bet my life savings Elon Musk is a crypto jew.

... Never said he was, but he did have to say otherwise, didn't he? Musk has always been very open with his nationality, so it'd be kinda hard for him to pull an Obama at this point: we're not talking going back and fixing a few old books that no one read, we're talking countless articles and common knowledge of his nationality.

> South African dumbass
> ruinous plastic surgery
> his company would have to stop taking federal dollars during the campaign
Gib express corps
> He's shit.
> Everyone here told you he's shit
> a guy who's company lives and breathes government funds is not a "poster boy for the free market" you fucking gantz.

I truly wonder what's the point of these DAILY elon shill threads on a forum that knows he's an absolute joke. Is it an attempt to gain market intelligence for shorting the company? A daily measure of what the perception of him is? A hope to try to get passed the red pilled anons and influence others w/ a positive image of Elon? An obvious part of the 'undisclosed' group who backs this faggot behind the scenes? Literally everyday there is a dick sucking Elon thread that obviously is shill lvl.

That or backed by (((them))).

I just redid my filters, so I haven't been seeing them. This is just fucking stupid: why not spam any random foreign guy as possible president? "Hurr durr, it's just hypothetical!" Fucks sakes... Also, if this is their plan, I'd say it's backfiring terribly by merely pissing people off and solidifying feelings on the douche.

> filters
Wow, thanks for the mention. I'm adding tons of shit from consistent dumpster tier threads

anyone who doesn't think their own country is the greatest country that ever existed on Earth is the reason why their country sucks, and also a treacherous piece of shit

>urGAY

ITT Jeff Bezos. Hi Jeff

Would rather have the Terminator.

No thanks.

Attached: 749586749856.png (800x1320, 986K)

>legally unable to ever be president
ever? couldn't a constitutional amendment change that? I've always found it weird that a retarded anchor baby who have lived it's entire life on gibs can legally run for president. But half of the nobel prize winners you have, can not legally become the president.

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (475x498, 105K)

This.
It's obvious here because reddit has retarded formatting and it looks strange when they type here like they do on plebbit out of habit.
Properly using paragraph spacing is not "plebbit".

we've had enough of full of shit snake oil salesmen presidents, and 2016 was the result.

Attached: throw trump in there.jpg (315x199, 24K)

Honestly, don't know much about the guy. He invented some car, and is some tech gazillionaire I think, meh. Who cares.

and I doubt many Americans would even know who he is, to be honest.

This argument against space is valid, but only if governments fund it. If it's just a guy wasting his own private money then fuck off, he's not obliged to feed the world.

I agree that he's benefitted greatly from govt gibs but I can't say I blame him.
At least he's doing something with the money that advances tech.
Plus he's not a raging commie faggot so there's that.

Turns out the USA is a great place for talented people from all over the world to go to and build great things - I MEAN BUILD THE WALL IMMIGRANTS OUT REEE

Uh he's not hiding being jewish.

I recommend the wikipedia article on him, just read it myself and was surprised at a lot of things

> advances tech
The man literally just carts out yester year's proven tech :
Production 1997–2003
> Plus he's not a raging commie faggot so there's that.
How far the standards have fallen in this country. A larping brainlet who can barely utter an intelligible sentence who was fired for incompetence is the most celebrated achievement.

Really?
I thought he was always billed as a gentile?

I recommend you stop trying to shill so hard and get an education so you can lead and be proud of your own achievements and stop sucking the dick of a Larping faggot.

He's a fence rider.. The best conman are.

All you have to do is give him kickbacks and special favors for his "Green" campaign. That way no one will be able to compete with him and he can pretend that he did it all on his own with his "genius." Why, in circumstances like those, he might even build up a considerable following on r/eddit one day.

Feeding dependent poor people who leech of society is definitely a better investment that furthering our technology, and our understanding of the universe.

It was a mass simulator you retard. The rocket could have torn itself in the first second and there is no point putting an actual payload on it.

I bet you whine as much about Trump's golf field as well, not just people who do stuff eh.

Attached: Exkl.jpg (342x342, 83K)

The US constitution will not be changed, I have no doubt about it. The "natural born citizen" clause will remain in force until the USA stops being the USA.

... Yeah, because changing the 'retarded anchor baby' thing is changing the Constitution. That's my point: we can't even do THAT, which most Americans have supported historically and still support.
Yet people have this idea that we're able to change it for guns or for the presidency or for insert-stupid-cause-of-the-day here... Like, no no we can't. It requires an overwhelming majority of elected officials on various levels to agree on something that will be very hard to change in the future, and this isn't some black budget thing where the names get obscured.
Our elected officials haven't been able to write a real budget in a decade, by the way. (The whole 'omnibus' thing is a stop-gap... We've been running a stop-gap for a decade now...)
Also, you are picking a cause that *no one in the US supports.* So... No. Sorry that it hurts the feelings of foreigners, but most people like this requirement: you'd have better luck trying to change the "over 35" part, to be honest. Since ya'll seem weirdly obsessed with American politics (but not enough to actually learn about them), maybe shill for that instead.

they wouldn't grow dependent of the gibs, would they? they wouldn't have a bunch of kids who know no other way to live?

Attached: gibspolicy18.jpg (564x775, 105K)

I also liked the fact that the whole reason he built SpaceX was essentially to say "fuck you" to the russians who made fun of him for being an amateur and overcharged the shit out of him for their outdated trash rockets.

> They wouldn't grow dependent of the gibs, would they?
All of Elon's companies are
> they wouldn't have a bunch of kids who know no other way to live?
He has 6 and is absent as a father as he spends every waking minute LARPING as Tony Stark

Really makes you think.

>socially liberal but fiscally conservative

the worst fucking combination

Yea because clearly it wasn't just another guaranteed govt. gib factory like Tesla using someone else's billion dollar established work

Great men deserve to get their dicks sucked. You probably rub it to some conartist eceleb like Roosh whilst men like Musk are making humanity greater AFTER becoming rich enough to retire forever.
Sad faggots like you want everyone to be just as miserable as you are. You’re so sick that you can’t conceive of a world where everyone isn’t equally depressed.
Fuck you.

Elon, dude: just pack it in. It's late and you're clearly drunk. You aren't making any friends, and we all think you are super creepy. No one wants to read your amazing Wiki, or talk about how cool and smart you are, or praise your thick luxurious hair.
We'd actually just like it for you to stop taking gibs and run a real business. Then come back and bitch about wanting to be president, k? (The answer will still be no,because the Constitution will still be there, but you know... Worth a shot.)

>Being this butthurt
y tho

I still can't figure out what it means besides, "No guys, I'm just like you!" Because "fiscally conservative" usually isn't "peez gibmedats or u bully!" and weirdly that's what every "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" asshole sounds like once push comes to shove.
"I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative, so HOW DARE THEY cut welfare spending!" is how it always comes out. So, you know: liberal.

> great men
> elon
Pick one.
> deserve to get their dicks sucked
By women who will never be great men not by other men faggot.
> You probably rub it to some conartist eceleb like Roosh
I rub it to myself and my achievements as any GREAT MAN does. You'll never become one by sucking another man's dick
> whilst men like Musk are making humanity greater
Sorry, all this nigger does is slap his name on another man's inventions and hard work try to collect royalties and gibs. Toyota made one of the first modern production EVs in the 90s-early 00s' while this turd was getting fired for incompetence from paypal. NASA invented space travel and all of the surrounding tech and has already been to MARS MULTIPLE TIMES. Yet again, this nigger jumps on the LARP train and govt. jibs and tries to claim something as his own... Even appropriated Tesla's name for his garbage ass car company.
> AFTER becoming rich enough to retire forever.
After having sold a bullshit company in the .com bubble and having found himself at paypal as a result for which he was fired once people discovered he was an incompetent stuttering mess w/ no business or engineering talent.
> Sad faggots like you want everyone to be just as miserable as you are.
Fucbois like you who aren't great men nor ever will be because they're sucking the dicks of other men dislike when successful anons burst your fantasy land bubble dedicated to your idols.
> You’re so sick that you can’t conceive of a world where everyone isn’t equally depressed.
Fuck you.
My world doesn't revolve around sucking another's man dick. I am the center of my achievements and world view. I don't need to praise idols to be happy, inspired, hopeful. I am hopeful and positive about the future because I wake every day and forge it as opposed to sucking a false idol's dick hoping his nut graces the back of my throat.
> Fuck you.
No fuck you faggot and all of the groveling incels like you.

Attached: brainlet.png (1144x888, 409K)

IIRC he's for Universal Basic Income (because he thinks machines will take over). That's pretty fiscally liberal, I'd say, contrary to what he says. But I mentioned it cause it speaks to the fact he's not a party dog.

Attached: 1506663540525.png (378x357, 81K)

Attached: elon.jpg (468x340, 54K)

Out of curiosity, who would you think would be a good figurehead for the US? Let me guess, no one because reality is too edgy for that to matter, right?

The best leader is yourself. The best figurehead is a country that celebrates this ideology and steers the individual towards knowledge, understanding, and application therein to a harmonious, productive, and advanced society. If you want to skip this and have me list off people, I'm going to nix all business men and highlight the engineers/scientist and the people who labor to maintain (i.e : Doctors/etc) and produce (i.e : Farmers)... Those who create art that compels... Most others are just slave drivers and there's nothing commendable about that. Also, when you highlight the intellectual/laborer/inventor/scientist/maintainer, it's important to highlight them in numbers so as to form a societal psyche of a collective group of people who are necessary for all great things not LARPING ASSHOLES WHO PUT THEIR NAME ON THE FINISHED PRODUCT. Such egotistical and singular views of the world is why its so fucked.

Any other questions?

Also, if this is relayed back to elon to reform his crusty ass image, I expect to be sourced in the form of a color printed screencap.

Violent militia style land grabs from whites, that will be legalized in august

He's not a US born citizen. And he looks at least 1/4 East Asian.

> 1/4 neanderthal maybe

So basically reality is too edgy for that to matter. Got it. Not surprised. What can I say? Come at me when you've gotten past simplifying general ideologies that complement your lazy lack of critical thinking.

Sure buddy, your trollbait is currently being reviewed by the musk shill FBI team as we speak. I'm sure he'll be steaming at your brilliant polirical critique.

obsessed

>socially liberal
PASS

He can't even speak without stuttering, I can't believe how he has been able to get people to understand him.

He belongs to South Africa!