Just saw a meteor or something

Was just out for a smoke, tonight is pretty misty and you can't see any stars.
Still just saw a bright meteor or something fall near straight down out of the sky west south west. Never seen anything like this, it was orange and fiery. I've seen shooting stars before but they've always been just white streaks and I had to be far out of the city on a clear night.
Quickly went back home to check for news of a meteor, satellite break up or something, nothing.
Is it Tiangong-1 ? A meteor?
Pic is obviously not (fiery orange and broke up) what I saw but had to put something to post.

Attached: meteor.jpg (620x348, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/takai_animegame/status/978600934094782466?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
twitter.com/T701_/status/978607779198808066
twitter.com/BAUM0709/status/978598917599186944
youtube.com/watch?v=9T1xgvzYCdU
sott.net/category/17-Fire-in-the-Sky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iridium satellite flare, they happen every night, are very localized, and are up to like magnitude -7 in the center. They last for a couple of seconds

>iridium satellite flare
do they break up? What I saw clearly fell apart into smaller pieces.

Fuck
Nigger
Do you have a twitter?
Go on latest tweets and search 流れ星 and look at the posts from a few minutes ago, is that what you saw?

Crap not latest I mean "top"

This video?
twitter.com/takai_animegame/status/978600934094782466?s=20
Or this pic?

Attached: IMG_4866.jpg (1080x1920, 106K)

*uses twitter for the first time fuck*
wasn't just me.
#隕石

Red period posters are consistently bringing the goods far more than any other flag. Other than the tentacle thing never stop being you Jap posters!

Attached: DROOLING INTENSIFIES!!.jpg (575x1024, 73K)

hmm that guy's supposedly in japan but his phone clock is an hour off according to that screenshot even though he just posted it
yeah I was assuming you were shitposting but apparently you weren't

youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

Attached: zoom.jpg (654x374, 33K)

nah,
I'm brand n00b at twitter but that hashtag seems to get the most latest tweets.
People in Chiba especially. They say it was green further south than me, what I saw was just orange.

this might be it most of the other tweets come 20 minutes later though, might be more than one object.

Attached: maybethis.png (701x658, 40K)

More of us are coming.
Soon the skies themselves will be lit a-flame and a city will be reduced to ash.

The blessed will inherit life eternal but most importantly, perfection.

Attached: Res-insurrection.jpg (522x699, 112K)

>Bulgarians, Half Life 2
checks out

This too. I didn't see it at first, enlarged it for user. Thing is fucking bright you can see it even with all that light pollution.

Attached: thistoo.png (1000x490, 314K)

(((Meteor)))

Attached: 1515192834197.jpg (640x874, 103K)

twitter.com/T701_/status/978607779198808066

another mention of the very low and very visible *Shooting star* in Japanese airspace about 30 minutes ago

it probably helps that a lot of people are out doing night hanami now so there would be more witnesses than usual
also maybe why the tweets are coming later, since people might be doing other stuff instead of chain-tweeting like usual

who does hanami at 9pm on a weekday..

i've only seen 3 tweets about it so far in j-twitter, and they all seem to be solo folks..the video posted above is a group of guys close to a large body of water

twitter.com/BAUM0709/status/978598917599186944

another mention of it

use the #隕石 hashtag more people are calling it a meteorite apparently.

Most posters are in Chiba like me, those guys near the ocean are probably at Maihama/Tokyo Disney World.

Yeah ok the meteorite hashtag I:m seeing a lot more action..and one person saying it was *around Haneda*

Ahhh I am slacking. I should be working right now but this is too interesting.

there's too many gooks in this thread
I'm scared

meh, you do hanami when you can do it because if you wait for the "best day" it usually ends up raining or the petals all fall off early

Tell me, do you know how flawed humanity is? Not flawed in terms actions of but of being.

It's not what humanity has done, can do, will do, is doing, how they did it. It's neither about morality, intellect or wisdom or even instincts. It's about why.

Why is humanity what it is? Why humanity?

I hate you, i hate you all so much.

I curse ever having to do anything with you.
I curse your future and past selves.
I curse your whole being and anyone/thing related to it or forged by it.

Don't think of me as a punisher, or a frenzied vigilante drunk on revenge. No, because I offer you the road to perfection that many will tred upon but few will pass between the small slit at the end.

Perfection in body. Perfection in mind. Perfection in spirit. Perfection in soul. Perfection in group consciousness. Perfection in memes.

Striving for anything less or different invalidates your karmic rights and your place in the world.

Attached: Time is cyclical but can be broken.jpg (578x605, 44K)

there are literally no Japanese posting in this thread

Meteorites are common as fuck, I mean, I've seen like 5 in my lifetime, go out more often you ridiculous underage fuck

This was an unusually big and fiery one it seems

Saw it too. Out with the gf walking un see r the cherry blossoms and thought it was a titan on re entry. Something is fucky.....

Heard they saw it in Arizona, California, and new Zealand also, which does t make sense since since we saw it here in Japan also. Might be multiple objects.

FWIW, Lyrid meteor shower is not due until Apr 22

I grew up in the country I've seen lots. Maybe this is common but it was fucking big.

I'm in Chiba and that picture I posted there, is Koenji, which is the complete opposite side of Tokyo, through ALL of the Tokyo light pollution.
On my side I had none of that pollution from Tokyo.

INVASION DAY

Another FWIW, last time this happened in Nov 2014 BBC picked it up

youtube.com/watch?v=9T1xgvzYCdU

Closest thing I've seen to it was a flyover of the ISS in terms of brightness, but that was like just a very steady very straight thing going across the sky not falling down and breaking apart in fire.

Again, you can't see any stars tonight. My first thought was this must be Chinese space lab that's supposed to come down but no news on that.

Invasion? How can you invade your own selves?
It's purification.

Do you know how hard it is to pull of a temporal convergence event? I had to relinquish my perfected being and live as multiple people over the ages for countless times over just so I can properly align everything.

Yet in the end people will still claim I'm the big baddie all along. Really now? Is hate not just true love. Love without any strings attached?

good website to see earthwide meteors is this

sott.net/category/17-Fire-in-the-Sky

Attached: chrome_2018-03-27_15-13-22.png (864x490, 28K)

I am the road to perfection.
Nobody may attain it unless they go through me.

I don't care if they remember my name or what I really did.

Results matter, not image. Let actions speak for themselves and words/memes compliment or rectify.

hey kotooshu I think you overdosed on yogurt

Swamp gas nigger, now GO TO SLEEP