Boruto

Movie adaptation arc rumored to start in January. We know Kishi is adding a shit ton of original info he couldn't add to the movie due to time constraints. What are some things you would like added to the anime adaptation?
Also 3rd previously unknown Otsutsuki member gype.

Hold the fuck up! Why is this the first time I’m seeing this? Nice. I’d definitely like to see all the material that was cut out, see a bit more of the fighting like Sarada’s fight for example, and see how they’ll incorporate the other characters added in the anime. Actually looking forward to this.

I think we should have a couple of genin arcs at least. It would feel super weird to have a major timeskip in the anime when so far there has been no timeskip at all.

New Boruto comic

>What are some things you would like added to the anime adaptation?

Expansion of the exams itself as it was a huge thing in Naruto but barely touched upon in the movie which is a shame as there could have been a lot of interesting fights. Aside from that some character and team development scenes to flesh out each group or at least the major groups, and Hima being very disappointed in Boruto like watching your hero turn evil kinda disapointment.

Oh and more Mitsuki.

>Uzumaki Hinata
Nice

>Jiraiya Santa
I want this DLC

I want one of the ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Agree. Weird for them to get Genin and suddenly participate on the Chunin exam after two-three episodes. And they would catch up with the manga even sooner then.

rewatching Boruto is really making me want to watch the Naruto filler that I skipped last time when I watched Kai.

Are any of the naruto filler actaully worth watching? the only one I remember is the one where Naruto goes after sasuke with sakurai and Kabuto captures naruto in some pyramid and links his heart with Kabuto's, and one where naruto saves hinata

If there was any good filler I sure don't remember it.

wew

Do you guys think we'll ever see Shino fight for real? Maybe to protect his students or something? We've seen him job twice to Mitsuki and even Naruto and Shino himself both said if he fought seriously he'd kill them easily.

I liked the Star Village and bug capture arcs. It was neat watching Naruto team up with other Konoha genin. Don't forget the movies as well; the only one that wasn't great was the crescent moon kingdom.

The Kakashi anbu arc from shipuden is really good. Also the Land of the Sea arc from part 1.

Cute

what the hell is Orochimaru doing with ninja gear?

Boruto secretly keeps the Hinata card always with him.

>that Log
Nice.

Episode 37 Synopsis
Boruto was the first to challenge the graduation exam’s proctor Kakashi, after being the first to arrive at his location, however, he is easily held down. Furthermore, Kakashi criticized not only Boruto himself, but also all his classmates, leading Boruto to become extremely frustrated. Boruto’s classmates arrive, and manage to free Boruto through a combined effort, allowing him to escape from Kakashi. Boruto is uncharacteristically depressed, so his classmates do their best to restore his spirits. Finding himself again, Boruto proposes a strategy to everyone.

Episode 38 Synopsis
Boruto and his friends are successful in becoming apprentice ninja, ‘Genin’, their first step. Firstly, they must form their basic teams to carry out missions in, a three man cell. Boruto expected to group up with his close friend Shikadai; however, Shikadai is forming a cell with Inojin and Chocho, following in their parents’ footsteps of the ‘Inoshikacho’ trio. Boruto then becomes grouped with Sarada and Mitsuki…….

being shino is being suffering

>Ikemoto drew Hinata with a visible bustline and a decently cute face
Holy FUCK it's a miracle

Friendly reminder that hashirama is a cute

If they gonna do it with the animation quality of past chapters, just don't do it please.

We getting first mission in 2018

Fucking finally, SoL garbage was getting stupid.

Finally people can stop coming to these threads to complain

Their first mission is probably going to be cat retrieval just like Nardo and Konohamaru.
Will people get triggered?

No no dog retrieval because Bort so different

Go home Madara you are drunk ( and also already dead).

Panda retrieval.

Wondering if the other teams also get some screentime in this or the next episodes.

As if that will stop

>Implying that the missions will be any better than those in the filler mission arcs of Naruto and shippuden...

Seriously what kind of development of the plot and characters can occur in these mission arcs? When we already know that Boruto learns the rasengan, meets the edgelord, gets his tattoo.etc in the chunin exams arc and that the big bad organisation Kara only appears for the first time after that. It will be month after month of catch the panda missions and poorly written villains who contribute nothing to the overarching plot; at best Boruto and the gang will miraculously 'learn' some new elemental jutsus and we may get further insight into Momoshiki and co. But all in all, nothing significant will happen until the chunin exams arc drops so these missions might as well be filler.

Boruto learns water nature. Boruto meets and makes friends with science guy. And somehow Mitsuki starts to think of Bort as good Hokage candidate. And that’s about it.

>at best Boruto and the gang will miraculously 'learn' some new elemental jutsus and we may get further insight into Momoshiki

That's exactly what will happen since they have all those unexplained moves in the manga and Boruto learns water release right before the chunin exam.

Shouton filler on shippuden it's excellent.

I found all of the original Naruto filler to be more enjoyable than both Shippuden and Boruto.

>inb4 Sumire teaches Boruto water release, they speak about their future, Sumire not knowing about to do except being a shinobi and Boruto couraging her to find something which leads her to join the research facility.

>tfw I became sumirefag
Based SP.

From this arch I just want Hinata vs Momoshiki

You are a sick man.

I watched all the original Naruto fillers without even realising they were actually fillers, it's quite surreal looking back.

I wonder how profficient would Sumire be in Kenjutsu.

Want to know more about what Kiba is up to, his relationship with the tamaki girl and Akamaru's actual status as a Ninken.

I just realized Ikemoto drew Hinata with TITS
Is the lolicon improving his skills and casting away his bias?

Laughing Shino will always have a special place in my heart.

How would Sup Forums react?

If that was the case, why Boruto had no clue about where she was or what she was doing?

Not shipfags would probably say good because it covers two things at once and there would be a lot of development for both characters.

He probably jerked off to that card later.
>I'm so fucked up'ttebasa

You fail at hiding you are a shipfag.

Because Boruto would courage her to FIND something she wants to do which leads her to choose to work in the lab. She won't say anything to Boruto but it seems like Sarada knew it.

>think we should have a couple of genin arcs at least
We do, they're still genin in the manga since ayy lmaos blew up the exam arena.

>it seems like Sarada knew it.
Where? If that's the case it would be more reasonable for Sarada to encourage her.

We'll get to see Burrito act like an even bigger cunt in time for the movie. If they're smart they might write a mission that ties into the bigger plot later on.

Hahahahahahahahaha

no

Because it's not going to happen. IIRC it wasn't even Boruto who mentioned why she didn't take the Chuunin Exam. He was completely surprised to see her working in a lab.

This.

>Holy FUCK it's a miracle
It's Christmas user, you better BELEIVE IT

Will we get filler like this in Boruto and if we do who will be the new Shino? If you catch my drift...

> Legendary Jiraiya became cheap merc
> Shy housewife Hinata became a pin up girl so others can fap to her.
It's like Ikemoto wants to see NTR doujins.

Denki and if outsiders are counted then Araya since it's always the ones you don't expect.

Holy fuck Mitsuki looks like a fucking psycho there

If I recall, he spent most of his oneshot wide-eyed and spaced out.

He is a psycho

Well it is right after his 7th mind wipe and he was scared and confused throughout the story so its not surprising.

It's still fucking hilarious how Orochimaru got away with everything.

Naruto doesn't care about Morals, only cares about getting attention and glory (Hence his Hokage and Sasuke infactuation)

I KNOW

i laughed

The second panel with Sumire in it in chapter 18.

Boruto couraging her and learning water style from her would cover two unexplained plot things at once and Boruto as the person who changed her would make more sense.

Hypothetically if Jaraiya impregnated a lady of the night right before the time he was killed the kid would be 15-ish right?

30+ episodes compared, in Boruto I already know more about

Boruto compared to Hinata
Sarada compared to Sakura and Sasuke
Inojin compared to Ino
Chocho compared to Chouji
Shikadai compared to Shikamaru
Mitsuki/Sumire/Metal Lee/Denki/Iwabe to the rest of the Konoha 12

Character building in this series is better by a long shot.

We can thank Kishi for not letting his autism infect Boruto beyond Gaiden/the movie

No one gives a shit about your character building, we just want good missions with good villains. We just want tragedy.

It's better but not perfect

Don't watch Boruto, but all the new kids look like absolute shit.

By Default, they're inferior characters.

how did he turn so emotionless and awkward anyway? he was a little awkward in the Gaiden but he still acted and talked like a normal kid

You realize he is the creator, right?

Dat animation error.

She's the only person we know who has Suiton (unless Konohamaru is pulling a Hiruzen and has all 5 elements) so until we know better it's fair to assume she might be the one to teach him.

Reminder that Nardo and orochi have a secret plan and are working together

>being this much of a brainlet

Agreed.

I care about all these things and more, like finally getting some more world building
like come on I wanna see the Rain and the Cloud village
The only good thing about the Mist arc was seeing how the village turned out in my opinion and i hope they will show other villages in a this way too

They have hundred more episodes time to not end up being as bad as Tenten. At least they had more screentime than her yet.

>t. edgefag

Yes, and an autistic one at that. It’s a mircacle that he’s only supervising now.

He is also very bad at writing and creating character relationships
Concept, Art and Aesthetic was were he was good at

Does Naruto tries to outdo Hiashi's keikaku there?

You idiot. You can't get invested in people you know nothing about.

Can't there be an arc that just focuses on Hokage Naruto, with Sasuke? It could be about S+ level missions and have lots of flashy fight scenes with advanced new techniques both learned off-camera.

We can come back to Boruto later.

No, Orochimaru and Hiashi teamed up to out-keikaku both Danzo and Madara

>S+ level missions
That don't exist because the world is at peace?

Fucking retard.

That’s what Gaiden was for

i'd probably have sex with orochimaru

No wonder mitsuki wants salad and bort as a couple.

The secret Snek Kaikaku to finally get some Uchiha ass.

I have a question. If the byakugan is a mutation on the sharingan, then why is it stated in boruto that byakugan comes from the ootsutsuki clan?

Naruto is mentioned or seen in most episodes of this series.

You got it wrong, Mitsuki will take Salad for himself so that Orochimaru can get the Sharingan

agree, all that ANBU Naruto fanart was better that this shit.