Do you think we'll reach 33% gay/bi by 2030?

Do you think we'll reach 33% gay/bi by 2030?

Attached: nervous.gif (498x484, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully we won't reach 2030

I identify as an apache attack helicopter and i demand equal representation

I hope you would keep that shit on your side of the ocean

By how current marriage rates are going we could see 1/4 of the male population in the west prison gay by 2030

it will be less than 1% as is always has been, but you're too stupid to understand why because you're a worthless piece of shit, not even intelligent enough to be called a human.

ur a faget

Its already 100% bi. Most of the world just don't approve of being degenerate faggots because they actually have life standards and goals that don't revolved around dicks in bums

It's like 6% right now, though, I'm not sure where you're getting that statistic.

discord gg/ttbGvJ

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 957K)

No? Isn't like 5% right now? Pretty sure that might be a global normal that never changes.

Depends which source you trust. For hard-identification as bisexual or gay sources vary from 1.7% on the low end (CDC) 4.3% (just gay, Gallup) to close to 10% for some smaller, and especially more recent estimates. If you include everyone who says they are not 100% heterosexual you get numbers ranging from 20-50%, especially if you include teens in the sample.

ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf

So realistically I think an estimate of 3-5% identifying as fully gay and twice that many identifying as bisexual is probably reasonable.

That said many of the barriers to identifying as bi or gay are down in developed countries, so it makes sense more younger people would be open about their identification.

Attached: GenGay2.jpg (654x1416, 394K)

Attached: Toxoplasma Gondii Homosexuality.png (1265x1331, 165K)

also fpbp

I'm already 33% gay/bi.

bump

perhaps,

>Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on this board.

You haven't been here long than?

I pray that it does, for it would increase my changes of continuing my bloodline.

How? Will the next war in the middle east involve gay nukes?

I mean, I was here when the flat Earth meme was big, but that was just a meme. I feel like some people actually believe that post.

no. by then the muslims will have taken over and they will stone all the gays

Europe doesn't represent the entire world. But yes, the Muslims will have Europe by 2030. The Europeans will measure privilege by whose chains are least tight, and whose daughter's owners are least abusive.

inshallah

Once you swallow the black pill you can not spit it out.

Fpbp

Lol no, we might have an increase in suicide though because everyone fell for this transgender shit and they regret it when they're 30

I can't wait for this. How much longer until we start seeing transitioning the same as the lobotomy?

bump

Darling, we are all gay deep down. Homophobia makes us scared to see ourselves. There is no growth in homosexuality -just a realization that we don't have to be afraid anymore of who we are.

Attached: 1509717644295.png (1313x1020, 67K)

Do you guys ever hope that time speeds up and worldly events accelerate so the end comes quicker?

fags have high suicide rates which is why they'll always be a minority

bump

>ID
lol

discord gg/ttbGvJ

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 957K)