Get the fuck in here

Brainstorming session

Something ain’t right anonbros. Facebook, once the darling of normies and NPCs has suddenly been blackballed. Why? I am absolutely not arguing in support of Faceberg at all; I’m well aware of its connections to DARPA’s LifeLog program, but something absolutely stinks with the sudden shift. What gives? It got thrown to the wolves. To what end?

Attached: FE581C93-1B3F-473F-844D-39EB66E4D35E.png (509x585, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/20/zuckerberg-dumped-a-boatload-of-facebook-shares-before-stock-nosedive/
nyti.ms/2ubNAxv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 4ryryryrry.png (697x819, 753K)

Zuck said no to the wrong people too many times especially when it came to giving data to governments. So now they're driving his stock price down with some insane narrative that facebook is responsible for Brexit and Trump.

You would think this would be a wake up call for the Zuckster, but no, it is just bad people being evil to each other.

people had their 401k money invested in Shitbook and will get less dividends every year because the whales have taken their chunks out, Shitberg included.

Well it ain't a secret the situation in SA and around the globe is spinning a bit ouit of control.
They most likely need to shut down any platforms thta may spread nuggets of truth.

My immediate thought was that if Kikebook had any acumen whatsoever, they’d rebrand as an anti-censorship platform and reap the shekels. Remember, Facebook was censoring right leaning views and banning mafuckers left and right. Ffs they’ve been on an anti “fake news” crusade, and now they’ve had the plug pulled? What in the actual fuck?

I think what we're seeing is Zuckerberg in so far over his head he's gonna drown. He's been a media darling for 15 years, never subjected to any scrutiny. The normie exodus was getting too big to ignore so they gave him every chance to fix his shit, and all he did was silently dump his stock

Whatever it is, it has been brewing long enough for Zucc to spend months dumping his bags on dumb Wall Street cucks.

> shat down teh intranet!

And that’s curious as well.

Here is what concerns me:

Simultaneously there is a huge fucking push by the big tech ghettos (YouTwitFace) to censor, shadowban, and outright blackball the dissident right. This comes, at, or around the same time a fake anti-gun movement starts. Maybe I’ve been eating too many paranoia Ohs lately, but I can’t shake the fact that this feels like a prelude to something. I’m not entirely sure how the sacrificial slaughter of faceberg fits into all this, but it’s fucking getting weird out there my goys.

Keep in mind the term, "Trump Derangement Syndrome". He helped Trump win, the most evil act possible. no further conspiracy is needed.

But, if a conspiracy is wanted, it would be that he is cashing out to use for political purposes that don't fit the agenda/they don't know that they can control.

Is that pic cirque du soleil?

I wonder if Suckerberg will ever be red pilled? He's made his sacrifice to the alter of multiculturalism by marrying an ugly gook, allowed his COO to collaborate with the Hillary campaign, he's banned anyone and everyone right wing ranging from politicians, activists, meme pages, neets, normal people, and more and he's shilled extensively for Obama and against Trump and yet for the mere fact that Facebook is allowing people to communicate directly and challenge media narratives they're throwing him to the wolves. Can you imagine 2020, Trump with VP Punished Cuckerberg fucking everyone up with muh data?
Proof? I've seen SEC filings showing he's sold about $30 million over the space of a week which could be for any number of reasons such as tax, donations or to buy richfag shit, he's worth $60 billion so this is like someone with $50k in the bank taking out a $20.

Facebook

Failed to deliver, Hillary, EU remain, failing company who's influence was fading, sacrificed for the greater agenda
Zuckcuck sold his shares months ago

The slippery slope is real in this picture.

>WAnt better gun control
>THIS WILL LEAD TO PEOPLE GETTING HANGED

it's about making normies give up all freedoms eventually
>oh no evil third parties stealin my data
>somebody do something!
>dont worry goy we are here , you just need to log in with your ID number or better yet , we put an RFID chip in your hand so you can use our new ultra safe network with ease and comfort

Attached: bigbang.jpg (320x158, 7K)

Nearly a billion this year.
nypost.com/2018/03/20/zuckerberg-dumped-a-boatload-of-facebook-shares-before-stock-nosedive/

Cutting ties before the real collusion comes out.

In this timeline anything is possible. Great post anonbro.

anons you do know....Q predicted this.

Everyone has the perception FB was going to be Myspace and pass from the scene. Even Zuck. That explains stock dumps.
Social Media turned out to be a way for middle-Americans, and the Silent Majority the world over to express their opinions.
In the ideal New Social Order, in-group preferences don't exist.
Talking about it outside the media portal won't be allowed.

Mummy

I was watching the news yesterday night, and the MSM sounding like fucking Alex Jones. They were sensationalizing the fuck out of kikebook stealing muh data. All the outlets I saw were in lockstep. Everyone knew faceberg was a fucking data vacuum cleaner; suddenly the media has flipped and is now “looking out for our privacy.”

BULLSHIT
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

My theory is Facebook is being set up to be bought or merged. Another thought this is a scheme to bring in regulations that will harm and inhibit smaller internet social media.

Without question there is an effort underway to inhibit commentary from the Common Man. If you notice the comments sections of most news sites have been taken out. Of course a very large part of Facebook is people making commentary about current current events. This is problematic when it comes to controlling the narrative.

This feeling of despair
Looming in the air
There will be a clash
With pools of blood and ash
The west will start to tear
Yet I’m unsure of where
All I know for certain is God will not care
Something big is coming, feel it in the air
Heed this final warning
Maybe you’ll be spared

Remember how Facebook was being used as a means for "rebel" groups to organize and communicate during the Arab Spring?

Can't have the rebels doing that during the American one.

Reminder: if you still have a facebook profile, you don't belong here.

>
How did Zuckerberg help trump win?

Talent.

Because they hate the idea of "Russians" having a platform to spread memes.

Attached: 1521925422570m.jpg (589x1024, 68K)

Was used by Democrats (Obama) to do stuff. When Trump did it, it became a no-no. This is literally what it is.

Dems didn't think Republicans (Actually, Trump) would be smart enough to use the most powerful data mining tool ever created to, ya know, MINE DATA. But they did, so now it's all "FUCK FUCK FUCK, THIS IS BADDDD!!!!"

I think trump is secretly negotiating a peace with the deep state to avoid civil war. Omnibus was part of that. They are offering faceberg up as a sacrifice to show they are willing to play ball.

I maintain a page for communicating with family and dropping the occasional redpill

Don't forget that Soros came out recently against Faceberg and Google.

The Blockchain will replace Facebook, Twitter, and so much more.

Didnt George Soros say Facebook and Google are growing too large? If anyone os responsible I would put my money on him or his organizations.

>goo goo twump id guna nagosheate wif depstate
>he pwomise

Attached: jewsuittrumpclinton.png (710x633, 667K)

You have to be 18 to post here.

Oh fuck, I hope not. I want blood!

THERE CAN BE NO PEACE!

i kekd

Attached: 1519012444100s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

No one will leave FB. Normies are all low IQ sub humans. I saw a college girl being interviewed about it on the news yesterday and she said “i mean yea like they shouldn’t do that and like it’s bad but like i still need FB to keep up with my friends so like maybe they will just like stop.”

>inb4 think book
>where you are given news, and simply virtue signal
>best virtue signallers get points, aka fame
>praising degeneracy becomes a contest

Did everyone forget taht bookface was funded, at its inception, largely (mostly?) by Russians?

Unless you’re using kikebook solely to drop red pills on normies.
A lot of them unfriended me by Nov 2016 but I have personally woken up at least a few former idiots.

I've been seeing the idea floated around that he should be replaced by sheryl sandberg. They're trying to take his company from him.

Being a race traitor isn't helping his cause much.

They already are leaving, retard.
nyti.ms/2ubNAxv
Bear in mind that prior to this virtual all the users being added were in the developing world, with use declining, albeit slowly, in the developed world.

Zuckerberg is being punished because he's outlived his usefulness as the "Boy Genius" character behind Facebook, which is really a massively funded global surveillance system. The Facebook model failed to allow the elites to maintain full control of the narrative during the 2016 election cycle and they want to drive people off social media so it doesn't happen again.

This really activates my almonds. I think you’re on to something here.

Just remember not to sign up to the next big thing that's suddenly popular out of nowhere in a few months.

>next new thing
Will be knowledge book, or someting similar. Will be about passing judgement, points for 'salient' remaks. Will take virtue signalling to a global sport.

When all is said and done the MSM has always had a hate-boner for new media.
and with the Trump victory this election they were mad that Failbook/Twiiter/Jewtube did not censor the right ENOUGH
So their attack begins

FB is literally a weapon that failed to repel a attack,. But it's still a weapon that can be turned like a over run artillery position. Have to spike the guns and regroup.

Chilling.

>be (((them)))
>take lessons learned from Operation Faceborg and apply them to a new SocNet
>new SocNet creates a reinforcing feedback loop of goodthink using adaptive learning

Holy fuck user

I think it was probably a combination of 3 things, if I had to guess
1.) He has been less cooperative than the governments would like (or alternatively, cooperative with them but also cooperative with people they didn't like i.e China).
2.) There has likely been questionable opsec practises there, and data about goings on there are liable to be leaked soon - I suspect to throw it under the bus this hard they had to suspect a leak coming, either data or whistleblower.
3.) It serves as a method of trying to throw Trump under the bus (again), and also attempts to reverse the course of Brexit (due to the cambridge analytica / US election connections). It serves as an efficient way of attempting to rally public opinion against things they don't like, by people who are starting to feel increasingly desperate.
>A storm is coming.

Attached: 1522146532680.jpg (750x1119, 636K)

I wouldn't discount the racial element. Certainly he's now considered "Who are my children?" after reading all of that "hate" speech.

When jews were winning Zuck was a goofy kid who liked asian pussy.

Now that jews are losing he's a race traitor who's allegiance is uncertain. A liability in dark times for the jew.

New platforms will also fail the elites due to their inability to accept that the people they despise so much have legitimately rejected them. In place of that acceptance, they'll throw billions of dollars at anyone who can convince them that they've developed a new, magical algorithm that will "correct the problem" and then they'll be astonished when it produces the same outcome as 2016.

New propaganda. Niggers are programmed by twatter. White normies used to be programmed by face cuck but it's not very effective.

New platform soon.

Pls no mom

>goodthink
>adaptive learning
I used to have so much faith in people. But the more I talked to them, the more I learned to hate them.

It's not a matter of low intelligence, but rather low honesty. The reason anons see the world clearly is that most don't care OR HAVE been rejected from society...and thus social standing does not decrease our honesty.

Despite the govt. becoming extremely right. Society is becoming extremely left.

I think there is general clampdown on free speech and information, recently my ISP has been flagged as suspicious and can't post here without buying expensive pass or, doing the thing I'm doing atm meaning posting from my phone.Well, it's not only limited to Facebook there is global network in all major services set up to limit free flow of information. Something big is coming guys. Reddit was supposedly open source but they are installing spyware scripts. Facebook got backslash because THEY feel they didn't manage information flow enough with letting trump win and Brexit. I have been on one riot server following how deep rabbit whole goes, there are some big events coming up in following months STOCKUP.

You will find very few brains here.

They eat their own. This week, Facebook is taking the blame for Hillary's loss, so it is their turn to be beaten. Next week, it will be somebody else. Anybody else, except Hillary.

It all boils down to blaming someone else.

>if you're not ancap, then you're stupid
>getting assfucked by refugees is free market

Any hints without giving up too much information would be appreciated

WW3

Attached: -aBRH26B.jpg (401x401, 18K)

yea, it creates an uncontrolled medium. They can modify google search algorithms but with facebook, people can just share results found through other engines. Facebook is a leak in their control of information flow.

Oh come on bong war is fire which jews dread the most. They stigmatised the fuck out of the latest loosers.
There must be something else....

he gave the silent majority a voice

April 18

Not when you can jail people for dissent.

Only other thing is global economic meltdown. Think Venezuela but in ever country all at once.

what could it be. money perhaps?

It's not coincidence SES files become available recently. The bigger issue is what isn't in those files.

Of course, that's the goal.

Fox News ran a piece this morning where a former member of the FEC was arguing that Faceberg and the Obama campaign should both be investigated for intentional violations of election laws.

DARPA

Perfect

Attached: giphy.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

Zuck's kid is a non-Jew

They're shutting him down.

What does it all mean?

Now that sounds like a jewish thing. Why or how would that happen though?

Literal glow-innadark niggers

People are simply waking up. Sometimes this happens.

It could happen very easily if the right people acted all at once. Hopefully not but things seem to be speeding towards something.

they want to remove a potential rival to the DNC choice in 2020

CSO resigned and the corporate media is pushing the delete FB maymay. I deduce that all Zuckerfucks base are belonging to someone else now, so it's time to shut it down.

Attached: 151676267.jpg (300x450, 24K)

I think someone needs to do this with the banana.

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

Don't be so naive. They are grooming Zuch3000bot to be the next "people's president" and so have to repackage him as an edgy anti-establishment outsider, instead of the quintissential Agenda 2030 billionaire insider he's always been and always will be.

It's all bullshit lads, don't fall for it.

Attached: 1502205557194.png (855x987, 1.26M)

Facebook is going down because a majority of the left still thinks russia made Hillary lose. It's everything BUT them that was wrong. Now the whole data mining thing, which anyone with a fucking brain knew long before, is being kicked up and scapegoated. They think killing facebook will help them in midterm elections and 2020, but they fucking fail to realize they haven't changed a single fucking thing from pre-2016 elections. In fact, they are going extreme.

Out of touch leftists doing out of touch things.

Fuck off Schlomo

Attached: D3A809A3-3C18-4530-AED0-1B3A38E6F01C.jpg (900x1273, 261K)

Few pictures piss me off to the murderous levels of volcanic anger that this one does.

All those nice social media platforms got corrupted because those exists in same space with this fartbox.

Why aren't the "free market" freaks already on this? Shouldn't there be offerings, like "pay us $1 a month and we don't do this kind of shit?"
Faceshit has 2 billion daily users. Even if you only take 20% of this pie, it would be a 2B/yr company. Even Google created some sort of counter culture.

>Why aren't the "free market" freaks already on this?

Normies have a kink for "I don't pay, no matter what."

Because bragging about your mundane life and trolling your ex isn't worth $1 a month, apparently. Who would have thought...

Attached: 1504557046066.jpg (815x559, 158K)

I never understood this. If it’s “free” you are the product.

It's funny how they also hate being a product...guess they ignore this, and just be cheap. Sad. For a small amount, like 10$, I'm sure that service would be amazing...but we get this shit tier service with intruding ads.