Jewish man’s heated exchange with aunt about non-Jewish girlfriend goes viral

Share via Whatsapp
A young lawyer’s heated argument with his Jewish aunt has gone viral – after she tried to get to him to dump his non-Jewish girlfriend.

Known as ‘Moshe’, the attorney shared the emotional text message exchange on internet site Imgur, under the name SmileyMo, in which his close relative urges him to come back to Judaism and raise a Jewish family.

His aunt asks him repeatedly if she can take him out to dinner to try and change his mind, telling him she’s “looking for you happiness”.

In a passionate defence, Moshe asks his aunt “what does who I marry have to do with me staying Jewish?”, adding “I don’t think dinner to discuss things I’ve discussed with many people ad nauseum would be productive”.

Read the conversion below, and let us know your thoughts in the comment box below…

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-mans-heated-exchange-with-aunt-about-non-jewish-girlfriend-viral/

Attached: 1.jpg (634x996, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKAz0a77Fm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 2.jpg (634x642, 105K)

His relative persists – telling her nephew she “just wanted to impress upon you how important it is to continue our Jewish heritage and tradition because we are Jews”.

Unimpressed – Moshe tells his aunt, his non-Jewish girlfriend “did light Chanukah candles with me this year”, but insists that if any children they may have “want to be Jewish, they’ll have the option to convert.”

As the discussion drags on – he tells his aunt that “the religion of my ultimate wife is far down on the list of priorities”, preferring to go out with someone who brings him happiness and is a nice person.

Attached: 3.jpg (306x512, 57K)

Attached: 4.jpg (306x512, 47K)

Attached: 5.jpg (306x478, 50K)

Moshe then explains his “contempt for Jews”, which he says “comes from they way they treat those who aren’t Jewish….That most Jews are taught and believe that they are special. That people have such problems with who I marry but will have no issue if the girl is a bad person…”

The two then move on to talking about Jewish suffering, with his aunt insisting that it’s “Jews who historically have been victimised by non Jews”, to which Moshe says “antisemitism doesn’t give Jews an excuse ti be racist or anti-Muslim.”

Ending the discussion, Moshe tells his aunt, that “I hope I made my opinions on my religious beliefs and dating life clear so that you’re not out of the loop”, to which his aunt says “we are on the same page: I also want you to be happy and have a good life. I just don’t agree that what you are doing currently will bring you happiness in the future.”

Attached: 7.jpg (306x509, 60K)

Attached: 8.jpg (306x509, 55K)

Attached: 9.jpg (634x956, 141K)

Attached: 10-2.jpg (634x784, 130K)

Attached: 12-2.jpg (306x426, 49K)

Attached: 13.jpg (543x1024, 101K)

I can't really say anything she had said was unreasonable.
I wouldn't want my future white children marrying outside my race and culture either.
I guess this can be baby's redpill for all of the insane boomers that flooded the site recently.

Attached: 1504644200881.png (865x441, 488K)

>moshe

Funny thing is poltards will side with libtard fedora Moshe over his nationalist aunt

It’s funny because he has a mutiliated cock

Not even close.

He should be gassed for being an athiest reddit tier faggot, and she should be gassed for obvious reasons.

They're kikes, I don't side with any of them. The womens funny though.

>jews are the least racist

That's a meme in itself.

I'm not reading all of this shit.

based aunt, she can be put in the oven last.

Attached: 1207841244906.jpg (2048x1536, 1.21M)

STOP DATING NIGGERS SON

One's an atheist numale faggot, and the other is a kike. I don't like either, but I can at least identify with the kike wanting to keep her families heritage intact.

Attached: 1516554777471.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

>how important it is to continue our GOYISH heritage and tradition because we are GOYIM

I mean, it's really not unreasonable to want your lineage to be preserved, isn't that what we're trying to do on Sup Forums anyway ?

moshe pls

Hardly a heated argument, just a conversation

Both of them have valid points, she wants her family lineage to continue, he wants to be with whoever makes him happy, regardless of their religion.

To be consistent, we want the same.
90% of people here would do the same with a white niece marring a black.

Attached: gun death rates by age and race - w and blacks.png (1169x821, 56K)

its completley unreasonable because its just a fucking religion. and like what was said in the first few messages, they can just decide to be jewish later if they want. fucking retarded conversation.

yes but it's funny to see racist jews using the 6 gojillion to defend their racism. It's the bperfect time to expose (((their))) hypocrisy

moshe clean your rooom !!

Attached: 1385757966247.png (218x210, 33K)

Right. It's purely about his girlfriend's race, not that she's not practicing Judaism. He isn't and it's not an issue that he's atheist according to her.
She doesn't want to have goy nephews and nieces.

Oy Vey. I can picture this screeching kike with a huge beak. Oven stuffing if I've ever seen it.

Don't jewish kids have to go through a lot of ceremonies and religious learning? I don't think one converting in their twenties would be considered the same as one raised from birth.

I mean this is fake as hell like all of this clickbait message screens but still an interesting read

We need to push more young Jews to do this, especially women. KHAZAR MILKERS FOR ALL GOYIM.

Attached: 514.png (293x318, 199K)

Is about hold kikes to the standards they expect us to keep.

Just read through all of the texts.. jesus what a fucking persistent mind disease. TL;DR : She doesn't care about him passing on the culture/religion of jews ... She wants to make sure the mind disease is passed on. Doesn't care about humanity or anything. Dear fucking god in plain text.

And ředdit told me atheists weren't redpilled.

>we have a beautiful puppy together

Relax mom, they're not having kids.
I feel for her though, you can tell she's hurting.

That will never occur as they hold themselves to be special .. made special by the persistent of historic lies and brain cancer level beliefs pushed mainly through religion

>I'm atheist
>we lit candles for chanukah

Atheists are retarded.

>Beautiful, intelligent Jewish girls
Since when? They all look like mules.

>nauseum
>um
Jewish intellectuals

Seems like he's dating a Muslima

>nu/pol/ agrees with this ancient kike harpy because she validates their fee fees about muh tradition
fucking hell, /ptg/ did a number on this board.

You missed 11 faggot.

How can we shame these "Easter/Christmas Eve Christian" Jews to drop it all together?

Attached: ana-kasparian-tyt-765211500537018714_282410861.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Americans ones already do.

The Story of Moshe
Fuck off with this blog shit.

its just like an initiation into a cult, the first decade of their life is basically a giant guilt trip into staying jewish forever, because god chose you, so how can you rescind that gift?

it's really fucking intense when you look into it. that woman literally believes that jews and non jews are as different as fish and birds. imagine if jews were the majority and had dominant control of world politics. of course historically they could never organise properly because half of them always rebelled against this insane position, but being brainwashed from an early age, they had a problem with any form of identity and self-loathing led to towards communism and some general 'we are all humans' idea, which is the extreme opposite of the 'we are jews you are non-jew'.

Yeah but we have to hit the subversion gas like they have.

Attached: 9b7ba9ca6fa1a8fa42b0d554af70a69a--her-smile-cup-of-coffee.jpg (736x981, 73K)

It would be more honest to say that many on pol will understand and empathize with the Aunt. But still see her (as in her likely over all agenda) as opposed to their own beliefs.

That many will understand her desire to continue her race as valid, does not mean that they will then excuse the apparent Jewish desire to end the white race. We can understand while still having differing objectives.

Wow how bigoted of aunt shlomo.

>Moshe
kek

There's no 11

Not sure. They hate God and religion yet want to be a part of the holidays and traditions. Fuck em. Half the reason is because religion isn't exactly a part of these traditions anymore in the modern world even though it's where it all stems from.

At least we have the waste of money angle I guess? Oy vey those blue candles are expensive.

Attached: AK-Admitting-Biggest-Regrets-While-Drunk.jpg (640x360, 24K)

>jew
>atheist
kikes getting kiked by their own kikery. fantastic.

To be honest they should both be trown in the oven. Maybe the nephew cuck for last

>when your whole dumbfuck religion is matrilinear

Jews, not even once.

That's right. It's the hypocrisy and subversiveness that's a problem.

insightful and true.

Probably fake desu sad if true though.

Attached: 1494627351753.png (500x366, 98K)

My grandfather was a Christian Ashkenazi, and I only found out recently. I have no attachment to Judaism or acquaintance with Jewish people. When the aunt proclaims that leaving behind his Jewish identity and marrying a non-Jew will ultimately end his Jewish lineage, she is absolutely correct.

Soo we push the "don't be a nosy, pushy joo relative" angle?

Attached: 912748d6afc6669a8986615add24606b.jpg (421x594, 71K)

who the fuck cares about some kikes keeping their retarded religion alive? this isn't even about genes, this is about kikery and spreading the virus. you retards supporting this aunt probably will marry a nigger or spic who is christian and then justify your ruination of white genes as passing on muh christian values.

(and that's a good thing)

>especially women
Then kids will be Jews. Their men need to be SHIKSAD.

>a Jew is different than a non Jew like a fish and a bird
that's my favorite Goebbels quote

>Implying they would accept 56% jews

Attached: Anybody+else+want+to+her+_4c700357f93335e48710212be0d83b57.jpg (640x640, 147K)

Aunt is unironically right, even if shes a anti white kike.

Kike aunt got a point.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKAz0a77Fm0

Moshe is a little ungrateful cunt

Attached: 1502267600639.jpg (470x586, 119K)

I think you can reconcile the whole 'we are all humans' and 'we are as different as fish and birds' with the line about "All the animals are equal, just some are more equal than others".

Also, what about that line about "feeling the pain of the Holocaust". It is like memes writing themselves.

I would have just told her to mind her own business

Result is pic related btw

Attached: Americop.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

Marriage with another Jew would undoubtedly end in a more succeful relationship, and ultimately a happier life.

Besides the aunt seems to be being fairly polite about this. From what I hear kikes are quite quick to ostracise, particularly the Orthodox ones.

Jews get Jewed too

Attached: 1522012783466.jpg (502x499, 147K)

Was waiting for the Holocaust to show up

IDGAF either way. She a hypocrite for not moving Israel (where her allegiances lie) and he's a hypocrite for lighting a channukkkahaka for Jesus-day (muh Atheism!)

All I see are two hypocrites arguing over their actual lack of convictions over something called "in-group preference"; a thing (((they))) make illegal for everyone else but themselves.

Lmao at atheists "converts". If you haven't got that shit figured out during childhood you must be a mutt with mutt intelligence.

Agreed, if only whites were more like this

>>j*ws are the least racist
>oy vey Moshe if you marry this goy-er-girl life throwing away your superior j*ewish lineage!

this

It's your modern gayropean and american values. Defending pakis who rape British girls, niggers, Muslims, faggots, pajeets you want to look more civilised and developed as a society in comparison with bigots like Russians. Excess of money and freedom play a role in making you degenerate as well. Jews have nothing to do with the cause of your degeneracy, they just exploit your vanity in order to get shekels, anyone with brain would do the same.

if the aunt was white and these texts got online she'd be jailed for being a nazi apologist or some shit

Don't after with him, but glad he chose to make less Jews in the future

some people are just too fucking easy

I agree with her

Not in my country, but you euros are cucked beyond belief

That's because the fedora merchant and I both agree on how many new Jews he should create.

This isn't bait and I know this will irritate genuine Sup Forums posters and throw religion shills into a fake rage but I would have more in common with a non white, Caucasian humanist atheist than with a religious white person. Religion is cancer.

>atheist
Maybe even worse than Jewish.

they also mention this in the conversation

Push Jewish women blacked meme.

Your president is a crypto atheist. Most of your presidents have been.

It's too fake man, Jews look out for other Jews, but if one individual Jew refuses the help, then they usually go straight to telling him, "You're not better than the filthy goyim."

Attached: walker.png (324x539, 129K)

This is nothing unusual in older generations desu. I'm Catholic and I know my grandparents would have been against me marrying a non Catholic

>I don't want to be Jewish because I don't like how Jews are anti-Muslim
Nigger that's bluepilled as fuck.

What a manipulative bitch.
Good on him for sticking up for his choices, but he should have cut her off and removed her from his life