NOBODY IS TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY GRINGO

twitter.com/search?q="Repeal the Second Amendment"&src=tren

archive.is/Sn57a#selection-2077.0-2081.396

>Rarely in my lifetime have I seen the type of civic engagement schoolchildren and their supporters demonstrated in Washington and other major cities throughout the country this past Saturday. These demonstrations demand our respect. They reveal the broad public support for legislation to minimize the risk of mass killings of schoolchildren and others in our society.

>That support is a clear sign to lawmakers to enact legislation prohibiting civilian ownership of semiautomatic weapons, increasing the minimum age to buy a gun from 18 to 21 years old, and establishing more comprehensive background checks on all purchasers of firearms. But the demonstrators should seek more effective and more lasting reform. They should demand a repeal of the Second Amendment.

Attached: Repeal.png (679x480, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=BQCgCwAAQBAJ&pg=PR4#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same people who think this is a grass-roots, student-led movement are the same type of people who thought the tea party was too

Uh, the Tea Party was. It was the “Occupy” faggots that were Astroturfed by Pelosi and Soros.

OP is right. Ain’t happening.

>tfw literally 800% mad
think I'm going to pop a blood vessel to be honest

Haha but that GIF of that butch chick tearing apart the Constitution is fake, amirite guys? Nobody wants to do that!

We can use this to shut down the faggot saying "nobody is calling for a total gun ban and repealing the 2nd amendment."

Someone tell John Paul Stevens he's now on a list
I know some casual veterans whose weapons are zeroed to 1000 meters and the lights will go off in his head before he even hears anything

also

>No one is trying to take your guns, paranoid gunnut

Also
>globally sponsored and media-backed march gets 200,000 lazy slovenly attention-whoring, lying high-schoolers on a Saturday, better burn the Constitution

>NOBODY IS TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY GRINGO
>repeal the second amendment
So our guns are not being taken away, but it'll be illegal to own them and also illegal to form a militia. Okay.

>caring what children think of constitutional law
>raising the purchase age to 21 means raising the voting age to 21 as well
>take all semi-auto weapons
loling and civil war incoming then

The TEA Party (Taxed Enough Already Party) was grass roots.
And it was co-oped by TPTB.
They can't have the plebs getting control and having taxes lowered.
That would mean a smaller government and no more wars of aggression.
Can't have that can we?

Attached: youwl.jpg (884x666, 79K)

>written by former supreme court justice

I can’t stand the student protests, I think there are certain things that can be banned like high end body armor and guns that you see tards on instagram shoot while saying “TAKE THIS GUN LIBTARDS” *fires .50 cal rifle wasting 30 dollars in 15 seconds*, there is a such thing as excess but I do think that it sets a precedent that could be used to further restrict firearm ownership in the future, todays reasonable bans are tomorrow’s justifications for a full repeal. It just sucks to see these kids get swayed to the left without them realizing how self destructive the left can make certain people, The two figureheads for the March are doing this to satisfy their own egos and get a free ticket to college, they can also tell their kids (if soy the soy boy has any) that “I did something with my life” while they make 50k a year teaching my kids about why I’m Satan and they aren’t a tax burden.

my thoughts exactly!

if not copy pasta, that was high great desu!

Almost 5000 kids commit suicide in the US every year. Bullying is a major source of this. With social media it is easier than ever to bully someone even when you aren't physically present. To help save children's lives it is imperative that we institute restrictions on social media apps that limit the number of posts per day. Also we'll be raising the age to get social media accounts to 21. You will also need to pass tests before getting a social media account to make sure that you are mentally stable enough to not offend other people. We will also be implementing AI that will not allow you to post things to social media that contain words deemed offensive. Ideally we could just repeal the first amendment and spread this level of control to every facet of human interaction for public safety reasons. I mean when the founding fathers wrote the first amendment they did not forsee the internet. If they had they would not have wanted the 1st amendment to exist. Anyone who resists this total common sense move is a word-nut who wants to say whatever they want, probably including things that harm children. And that's exactly why we have to repeal the first amendment.

Attached: images.jpg (378x389, 20K)

Please dont call me racist slurs like gringo. I am goyim. I live to serve Israel

>During the years when Warren Burger was our chief justice, from 1969 to 1986, no judge, federal or state, as far as I am aware, expressed any doubt as to the limited coverage of that amendment. When organizations like the National Rifle Association disagreed with that position and began their campaign claiming that federal regulation of firearms curtailed Second Amendment rights, Chief Justice Burger publicly characterized the N.R.A. as perpetrating “one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime.”

>In 2008, the Supreme Court overturned Chief Justice Burger’s and others’ long-settled understanding of the Second Amendment’s limited reach by ruling, in District of Columbia v. Heller, that there was an individual right to bear arms. I was among the four dissenters.
>That decision — which I remain convinced was wrong and certainly was debatable — has provided the N.R.A. with a propaganda weapon of immense power. Overturning that decision via a constitutional amendment to get rid of the Second Amendment would be simple and would do more to weaken the N.R.A.’s ability to stymie legislative debate and block constructive gun control legislation than any other available option.
>That simple but dramatic action would move Saturday’s marchers closer to their objective than any other possible reform. It would eliminate the only legal rule that protects sellers of firearms in the United States — unlike every other market in the world. It would make our schoolchildren safer than they have been since 2008 and honor the memories of the many, indeed far too many, victims of recent gun violence.

what the FUCK am I reading

Attached: IMG_4105.jpg (640x640, 97K)

The ramblings of a senile 97 year old. Yes, that's how old Stevens is.

Unfortunately, no, the Tea party was Astroturfed.
Hunted down the most neutral source I could reasonably find. but tl;dr is that the Kochs put a bunch of money into tea party groups.
books.google.com/books?id=BQCgCwAAQBAJ&pg=PR4#v=onepage&q&f=false

same
absolutelysubversive.jpg

>jews hedge their bets
You are going to need more proof than that. Jews fund all political sides that get enough momentum.

The Tea Party was subverted and hijacked. It was grassroots until all the elites named themselves spokesmen for the movement. The few tea party representitives that got elected showed up in washington and were told to go fuck themselves by the swamp.

Typical subversion. The other commies will point to this and say he's crazy. They will say they just want common sense gun reform.
>pic related

Attached: thanks-a-lot-jew-obama-i-mean-barack-obama_o_5523243.jpg (800x581, 139K)

I chose the most neutral source I could because the only place I saw the claim was lefty media like nyt.

But if you don't take our guns away, how will you stop the next mass shooting from happening?

>Overturning that decision via a constitutional amendment to get rid of the Second Amendment would be simple
>constitutional amendment
>simple

D E L U S I O N A L