Dr. Stone 39

readms.net/r/dr_stone/039/4759/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8KmhmpaKuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else hate that faggot Ginrou? He went from a wannabe funny guy to a toxic asshole and just gets in everyone's way.

Well he's probably sterile now so won't be able to pass on his inferior genes

>The absolute state of Ginrou right now

Poor jasper

for a moment there i thought you were fucking dead

what a fucking baller

While i prefer jamini's translation, mangastream has been fairly good with this series so far

>Jasper's face
I love the reaction images for this series

This is what i'd foreseen when Kinrou was matched with Magma, and it turned to certainty when i saw the chapter's title
Ginrou better prepare for an ass-whooping

That's a nifty color spread. Any takers on whether we'll reach that tech level in the series?

If the series goes on for long enough i can certainly see it
This early though? who knows

>Senku and Kohaku side by side
Yeah, Senku is somehow weaseling his way out of marrying Ruri and is gonna somehow wind up with Kohaku.

Ruri is for Chrome.

fucking Gen

Oh i am looking forward to next week's colour spread

I like that the series doesn't even have some kind of defined goal yet. Atm, the sky's the limit. The clash against the murder asshole can be just a stepping stone, as the mystery of the petrification incident still looms beyond and bring a whole different kind of dynamic.

Oi, were is the pepper and olive oil?

>Atm, the sky's the limit.
Senku want's to go to space. It's been his dream since childhood so it's his true end game.

I thought aswell

This fucking manga, I swear to God.

I also agree with you that JB is better, the chapter is also already released on their website.

When plot hax fucks over the MC.

Love this manga, hope it doesn't get cancelled. Also god damn ruri is thicc

>hope it doesn't get cancelled
It's doing great, you don't have to worry about that at all for now.

Who cares, their main goal was for "not Magma" to win, regardless of who. The initial plan was to use Chrome to tire Magma out and have Kohaku or Ginrou (or w/e the tall Chad brother, not the retarded manlet brother) win the finals
If anything this helps Senku's plan to take over the village. Before he wasn't even allowed in because of the rules and only got in the games because of a loophole, now he's village chief. They pretty much have to let him in, which will speed up scientific progress and army building a lot.
As for Ruri, she may marry Senku or not. Again, it's inconsequential. Senku is the stereotypical shown MC who doesn't care about pussy and Chrome will settle for gorilla femdom pussy.

Chapter theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=W8KmhmpaKuk

If the theory is true that Senku and/or his father is Ruri and Kohaku's ancestor he can probably use that to marry her off to Chrome instead

To be fair, the population size makes it clear these people are massively inbred anyway.

This fucking guy.
OH COME ON
Then he can just rewrite those rules, divorce from Ruri and let Chrome and her be together.

How big does a tribe need to be in order to prevent inbreeding?

is this shit good or a meme like boku no pico academia?

It's dumb but pretty fun.

Good ol' ginrou thinking it's his dick

>Then he can just rewrite those rules
I'm willing to bet that MUH TRADITIONS and MUH RELIGION will override most of his attempts at changing things. I mean, they couldn't even change the rules to prevent Kohaku from being in the tournament in the first place.

*With

>The fact that he have no ill intentions behind it make him worse than Magna

Niggastream and mangaka laying the bantz on SJWs and their bullshit.

Just swap the sisters around and bam, happy end for best boy Chrome.
Either by Senkuu changing the rules or the sisters pretending to he each other.

>Hxhfag

sigh, it's been fun guys, good luck

They probably going that route later on.

>muh memes

hxhfag in a nutshell

>Harlems

>accidental NTR

Would Senku be low enough to pretend to be a deity or a messenger of the Gods solely to get what he wants?

unless its revealed that hes too much of an autistic atheist to even pretend, yes, he would do it

Poor Ginrou, even his mother wished for his defeat.

>Senku want's to go to space. It's been his dream since childhood so it's his true end game.
De-stone enough people and you might just manage it within Senku's Lifetime.

>TRIPLETS
Hrrrrnnnnngggg

Saw it coming.

Admittedly not due to Chrome passing out from exhaustion.

thanks, lad. I will check it.

Wait what, they're brother?

> one got like the father, the one like the mother

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK GINROU
GOD DMANIT

I don't think he'd even have to do anything. Odds are everyone will simply assume he was sent by the Gods given all of his knowledge and everything Ruri will probably say.

Based Jasper

Chrome got... KEKED

>He NTR'd me with Science.

Around 500 people.

I always knew that Chrome was a cuck.

The other crucial factor is how many generations there have been.

I have to say that Jasper is probably the character that has grown on me the most over the tournament arc
>that crop
Fukkin saved

So humanity is fucked? There aren't ven that many people around in the world as far as I know.

Popularity ranking of the males in the village

>So humanity is fucked?
Of course not, all they have to do is release more people from the ancient times from the stone.

This was a fuckn gud chapter desu senpai
Chrome gonna get cucked so hard

Intelligence chart

100 nuclear families are minimum for a 200 (+-100 don't actually remember) year period without inbreeding. Remember from a documentary about space travel

>Chrome = Tsukasa
>Taiju < Ginrou
Interesting.

Called it. Then Senku gets creeped out by the fact he's committing incest when he learns that he's related to the village by way of his father having been one of its founders.

Then Senku thinks about it a little more and realizes that odds are almost everybody in the Village must also be related to his father.

I almost forgot that senku's childhood friend existed

S-sauce?

Is Senkuu even interest in girls? Isn't he going to marry science?

This is just setting up for a gag where he learns that his dad was the founder of the village and that he's closely related to his new wife.

And then everyone has to start calling him Great Uncle.

more like Grande Padre

>she fights by hitting/catching his back with her legs
The fool.

While I didn't dislike the childhood bro and his alien waifu, the series got a lot more fun for me once Senku split off and ran into Kohaku. The village and its denizens have been a blast since then. Also, Chrome is a cool replacement for childhood meathead.

>Grande padre blanco Senkuu
Who can defeat someone so powerful?

Science

So why magician guy came back to village?
It has to be some shit with Tsukasa he probably wants to take over it.

>yfw the conundrum is solved by Kohaku succeeding Ruri as priestess

Senku will find a way to bullshit his way out, no way he will accept to be responsible for the first NTR in the new world, even if is not his fault.

Wait, that could actually work!