Black Clover

Chapter out. Based Mereoleona is based

She makes everyone else look useless. Why even create a special knight squad and send them towards the flying castle when Lionsis can burn the castle to ashes on her own?

That chapter was great.

Did they miss a page? I remember seeing a flashback scene in the raws.

You mean this?

And then it's crazier when you remember she said she couln't beat Noelle's mom no matter how hard she tried.

Flashback with young Fuegoleon, Mereoleona and a cute Leopold near some kinda rift.

Meant for

Inb4 this fucker imititates leona magic and this turn into fist fight like jojo.

Or this guy will use trap magic

Such a disappointment performance by Liar. I hope the author switches to other fights since this is a bore fest.

She was in her teens. It’s obvious a teen couldn’t beat an adult.

At the end

>It’s obvious a teen couldn’t beat an adult.
You do know that's happened a bunch of times over the course of the series. Or was this sarcasm?

>Such a disappointment performance by Liar.
Would be absolute shit if he was actually losing for real but i highly doubt that, he will probably escape the fight in the one or two chapters and than we will switch to either Yuno or Nozelle.
> I hope the author switches to other fights since this is a bore fest.
Agree, the first chapter of this fight was nice, this one is still good but if the next one ends with another big panel of Mereo punching Liar i will be really dissappointed for this battle.

It made sense that Acier would win, the same for 32 years old Anegoleon.
Still I don’t find any of that interesting.

>tfw SisLeon will never just invade your home, sleep in your bed and eat food from your fridge whenever she wants and demands that you wash her sweaty, dirty clothes

>losing for real
>escaping
>Liar is still an jobber at the end
I can’t tell which one is less shit. Seems like switching is the only good option.

I cant see this fight ending without licht intervening at some point

>Nozelle
It’s Nozel, from the official profile page.

Yeah, last week I complained about why the Royal Knights would only send 3 Captains to take down the entire Eye of the Midnight Sun when 4 Captains had struggled against just a few of their members last time. I guess the King is convinced that Mereoleona is enough.

Maybe Liar plans to lose in the first place?

Well if nothing else, it's fun to watch Sisleon absolutely wreck everything.

>My comrades are liars, complainers, and faithless bastards
No shit, 2 chapters ago one of your comrades was about to rape some random peasant girl while ranting about he was part of the master race.

Are you guys prepared for Liar asspulling something that will screw hard Mereoleona next chapter?

That way Asta and Zora will have to step up

Mereoleona stomping so much makes me feel like something terrible is going to happen to her soon

At this rate, anything that makes this fight less one sided is appreciated.

This and this We all know mr.Istealzyormagic will enter giga-nigga-destroyer form that will require the combined effort of the braindead trio to show how FRIENDS and COMRADES are your "true power". After that an even more powerful enemie will show up, it will trash the team, be nearly beaten by Asta because his magic is "NEVER GIVING UP", enter his ultra-giga-nigga-pussy-destroyer-of-worlds form, MC will use the power of the Kyubi to nearly defeat the adversary, but with a sly yet extremely powerful attack of vengeance Asta will subsequently recive a life threatening, little cut to his left toe, usually, that will make him nearly give up. But in the best Shonen tradition one of his friend will pull out, thanks to their friendship/love/whatever towards Asta, from his/her/its ass the omega-omni-powerful-ass-handler-'ttebayo magic that will annihilate the enemy for the everyone will live happly ever after disney ending of the arc.

Have you seen anything cuter than 3 year old Leopold in this manga? You haven't.

Obviously. I mean, Liar and Licht are the only remaining members of the Midnight Sun that we know of. I'm sure that more will show up soon.

don't the lieutenants have some kind of awakened form bullshit?

We know that Licht isn't the most powerful in their organization he said it himself.
Also im pretty sure we gonna see the traitor from Yunos squad here and probably ritual for reincarnating demon(?) because they got all of magic stones.

Why are all the villains such fucking jobbers?
This guy had some setup and here he's getting slapped by some minor character for the sake of having that character look cool. Same with the supposed main boss getting his shit slapped in the very first appearance. What's even the fucking point?
When I see shit like that I remember Jojo's part 2 with what happened to Ceasar and I wish modern series' took a note from that. That you don't have to suck every secodary character's dick.

>Strict wildlife policy
>They left meat out of their diets
But why? This makes no fucking sense. Why would rich people willingly give up on eating meat? Throughout history, eating meat has always been a sign of wealth. Even if they have a strict policy against having wildlife in the capital for some reason, they just have to bring the meat in already slaughtered.

>But why?
because of the strict wildlife policy

This is what a country named Bhutan does. Bhutan is a slaughter free nation and any and all meat is imported into their country from another country named India.

>Why are all the villains such fucking jobbers?
Vetto wasn't a jobber. They needed the entire group to defeat him and they still got fucked and would've all died if Yami didn't learn new magic from cutting dimensions.
Licht didn't job. He explicitly said he was holding back in his base form, not to mention his 3 eye form.
Liar's fight is still not done and it's obvious af this chapter is set up for when he fucks her over.

I could go on to some more villains that didn't job either. Fana kinda jobbed tho.

But why do they have a strict wildlife policy in the first place? No Medieval European kingdon would ever do that. And again, why don't they just bring in meat that's already been slaughtered?

>No Medieval European kingdon would ever do that
Good thing this isn't a history manga. It's a fantasy world.
>why don't they just bring in meat that's already been slaughtered?
Where would they get this slaughtered meat? The kingdoms aren't very fond of each other.

Currently at chapter 55, does this ever get any better? Is it worth sticking to?

>Where would they get this slaughtered meat? The kingdoms aren't very fond of each other.
From the peasants that live outside of the Royal Capital, duh.

Chapter 55? No, it ackchually get a lot worse, you'll still have to read the worst arc of this manga.

Water Temple arc is the best arc, user.

He is talking about the witch forest arc.

Hasn't Liar infiltrated the Magic Knights by assuming someone's identity?

Inb4 when big sis goes to the coup de grace he transforms last minute into who he's been pretending to be, or last minute exploits something she told his assumed identity in confidence

Licht got wrecked and had to run away with a tail between his legs in his first fight and he's supposed to the big villain, there's no sugarcoating this.
Also it was implied that he had to somehow cheat in order to defeat the lion dude. It's patethic.

I’d rather have a new villain appear and steal liar’s powers then retreats after blocking mereo’s attack.

>But he can only copy one magic at once guys, he's totally not OP as fuck!

>Asta and Zora just standing around like they're commentating a sporting event
Literally no reason why they can't help right now, especially Asta.

>Licht got wrecked and had to run away with a tail between his legs
Are you ignoring that he said he was holding back and if it wasn't for that, he would've killed Yami, Asta and Gauche? Are you also ignoring that he wasn't using his 3rd eye and that when the seal accidentally broke, none of the captains were able to stop it and the 3 eyes had to re-seal it?

>implied that he had to somehow cheat in order to defeat the lion dude.
The only "cheating" part was that it was a surprise attack. Why would he have an honourable fight with human scum?

Except Mereo literally told them not to do anything...Asta said he was gonna go in and she told him to fuck off.

her beating liar would be better than more of

O
MY
ANTI-MAGIC DEMON

And that's a good enough reason because...?

They would die instantly

well meat has very little shelf life when you don't have technology or means to store it, plus being a vector for many diseases if not prepared well and being expensive for poor people, if that particular kingdom was blessed with means of feeding its populace well with grains, fruits and vegetables alone, then why not, right?

>when you don't have technology or means to store it,
You're saying they can't have someone cast ice magic or whatever?

>if that particular kingdom was blessed with means of feeding its populace well with grains, fruits and vegetables alone, then why not, right?
Because protein is an essential part of a healthy diet.

Maybe royalty thinks meat is sub human food?

you can get proteins from grains and nuts just fine, even from sunflower seeds.

although this would explain why physically nearly everyone in the kingdom is weak as fuck, because of a lack of protein

So then Mereoleona in his Fuego Rojo mode has solo'd El Mentiroso?

We aren't going to see Asta enter in his Negro mode?

the arc just started, shit will go sideways, Liar might be bait and the entire fortress might be an elaborate trap to kill off the best mages among the knights

O
MY
BEYOND MANA SKIN
SKIN

That’s bullshit. Nozel and Solid favorite food are roasted duck and pork. I am sure they don’t hunt in the wood gorilla style like Mereoleona.

I'm not liking Mereoleona. She's a bit too fucking strong for no real reason. She's like BC's version of Kenpachi.

AneLeon doujins when

My problem isn't her power levels, it's her incredibly shitty and dangerous attitude. She's even worse than Yami.

Goddamn I love this doujin.
If anime wasn't dogshit and slow as fuck maybe we could hope for some dojinshi but right now its hard even for decent fan-art that isn't homosexual.

I fucking love her for it.
Thats why she is interesting and fun. Nobody, her allies and enemies can't relax around her because she is too unpredictable.

That’s bullshit. Nozel and Solid favorite food are roasted duck and pork. I am sure they don’t hunt in the wood gorilla style like Mereoleona.

>Living in the wild lets you react faster than light
Seems legit.

Why don't all the Magic Knights live in the wild?

Best sister.

Noelle looks good in the game.

They better put some alternative costumes in it. I want to play as beach costume Noelle, Vanessa and the yandere psycho.

Looks like Asta is in for some ss

What type of game is it?
Musou shit or open world like that new one piece game.

>Why don't all the Magic Knights live in the wild?
Because most seem to be losers...or are just not strong enough. You need enough potential to reach her level anyway.

Why are these Europeans holding Japanese Bento boxes and a bottle of Japanese sake with Japanese characters on the label?

Obviously got them from Yami.

Yami comes from the East (Japan), it may or may not be a plot point later on.