Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai/BokuBen/we never learn/we can't study

ch 43

wasabisyrup.com/archives/GKECoY-_rVg

I love all the bokustudy girls!

Boring as shit.

So, were there fake spoilers when they came out or something?

This

bring back sensei
fuck this shit

I really hope this doesn't become like nisekoi with misunderstandings and u heard confessions. Oh who am I kidding Shonen romance always suck.

Eww another uruka chap. Wheres my rizu?

>Nariyuki's father died right around the entrance ceremony and he was lost
>Whenever he saw news of Uruka doing well it always cheered him on to do better.

>Nariyuki asks if she's confessed to the person she likes
>Suddenly tells her to practice by confessing to him
>Uruka says it out loud, and thinks that she really wants to say it for real
>Nariyuki tells her it was a good confession but not to use his name

>this density
death is too good for him.

If she does not have the balls to clarify his misunderstandings, she won't get him.

There's a reason it's called WE NEVER LEARN.

He's drowning and begging to be saved, kinda hard to get the mood back. But it seems like he's going to call her by her first name now.

great smug, but i'll wait for better scans

>character so shit she kills all interest.

so yuiga does have the dense MC trait.
but also uruka seriously, just make everything clear ffs. this is why you'll lose

She can't, it's too soon to not fuck up his plan. You remember how awkward it was before? Imagine that all school year.

You. I like you.

/fit/ is not a bad girl, but her interactions with the MC are horrible, makes her chapters a chore to read

/lit/>=/sensei/>/senpai/>/sci/>Sup Forums

She only got herself to be blamed on this.

Yeah, I'm actually okay with her. I think Rizu is less likeable than Uruka, but her chapters are always boring shit and barely affecting to the plot, unless that Fumino chapter after her chapter.

/lit/ > sensei > senpai > Kobayashi > /sci/ > Sup Forums

How does Sup Forums feel seeing a brown girl getting covered 60% in a harem series?
She is the most fav one to win isn't she? Japan has finally realised girls of colour are the true path to righteousness.

>Uruka brings the moest moeyuki
>chore to read

wew lad

Too late now. He already knows she likes him.

This.
The only chapter of her that's fun to read to me is pic related.

The most favourite girl is either Fumino or Sensei. I said that because the poll was after sensei so it was kinda bias to her. Fumino was the second on that poll.

>wanting more /sci/

>childhood friend
>winning

Silly user remember Twgok they said the same about chihiro.

after sensei chapter and she was the first on that poll*

I mean too late for silly misunderstandings.

At first I found Fumino the most boring of the cast, but she's slowly growing on me.

Rizu is the worst, she's busy being autistic and he treats her like a pet.
I'd say Mafuyu's are just above Rizu. Her interactions are either being cold to Yuiga or being useless. In her most recent chapter for example Yuiga only has a meaningful interaction with her for 2 pages, otherwise he's just along for the ride.
Uruka has a pretty casual friendship with him so there's not much there that isn't out in the open.
Asumi does a good job teasing him but it doesn't seem like he gives much to that interaction, and we're never quite clear on what she's actually saying with some of those lines which is a communication barrier.
Fumino and Yuiga have a good supportive relationship and a mutual understanding of each other on top of being able to handle conversations, easily the best.

but it's only the beginning for new obstacles to surmount. now she has to directly compete for him and us thr readers will have to suffer with her. This will only put more emphasis on her.

Yeah I agree, her chapters got bokuben to the first rank on shounen jump too, or at least that inn chapter.

Uruka told him he's not the guy she likes, it's her own damn fault

if there's one thing to add to uruka's bit, it's that underneath their casual friendship it's clear both of them have admired the other for a while now. however for uruka that admiration has turned to longing whereas in yuiga's case that admiration hasn't changed its form (that or he just hasn't realized it has, though i doubt that's the case)

otherwise, everything seems spot fucking on

She shouldn't get pissed at Yuiga then

Sup Forums best girl, needs more chapters of her

She's literally a moeblob early on

Hard to say how much it has changed but he's definitely aware of her in a different way. Ever since he heard that she might like him, he's had a recurring interest in who she might actually have a crush on. When he pays her attention he quickly ignores it and wonders why he was thinking it.

She has a misfortune of being used to execute the awful "I've loved him for x years, but won't confess until it's too late" trope. Even worse, she was directly confronted by MC and she blew her chance magnificently.
And because of this garbage cliche, since they are only one confession away from dating, their relationship is bound to be reduced to misunderstandings, cockblocking and pussying out while other girls still have some room for development. And no matter how cute, cheerful or whatnot she might be, there will always be this infuriating factor involved.

No, fuck you, he's really that fucking dense and a fucking unsufferable protagonist.

another filler

Not liking something doesn't make it filler.

I smell double standards.

Like every Uruka chapter.

Moeyuki deserves it

All the summer chapters are fillers.
Well, except for senpai chapters I guess

Why do childhood friends always guilty of this trope
No wonder they rarely win.

because mangaka's can't write for shit
and maybe the paying audience can't stomach the idea of her confessing and then them dating, whilst the other girls are just friends associates and clients. it probably ruins their insertion.

There's only so many times this can be restated. Yes Uruka doesn't want to lose the relationship, and yes she turned down her best chance to confess. However, she isn't trying to correct it because, even when she wants to confess, she knows that doing so has a good chance of ruining Yuiga's dreams that he's been working hard towards. She doesn't want to get in a relationship if it means she causes problems for him.

Because authors want to have cake and eat it too. They want a childhood friend to be in love with MC since forever, but can't have any developments in their mango, so girl either never confesses or is so absolutely obnoxious about her love, MC just doesn't take her seriously and ignores her by default.
I guess the battle shounen equivalent would be a super hyped and powerful villain that can stomp the MC anytime he wants, but for some inane reason doesn't, allowing MC to git gud and resulting in MASAKA and BAKANA once the enemy gets rekt at the end of the arc.

"Come to my house and fuck my little sister."

4 seconds difference...same reference posts...

>trying to kill Moeyuki
ENOUGH

Water level isn't high enough for him to drown Uruka is standing perfectly and she's much smaller than him.

get the one in the top panel too

I just want a shirtless Nariyuki, is that so bad?

Are you the same guy that kept asking for shirtless Kiyomaro in the gash threads?

I don't even know what either of those are.

I want Mafuyu's parents to meet Moeyuki and ask him to marry and take care of their autistic daughter.

I had thought he was in the sauna one but I guess not.
Did he ever apologize for this?

>senpai chapters
>not filler
The summer chapters are fairly filled with romantic moments here and there, while senpai is there to remind you that she exists and they thought she was a good addition

>84 / 29 / 34
Why is Sup Forums such an anti-draw?

no, she thought he was an illusion, and never brought it up

But she still teases at every opportunity and does all the stuff sort of a confession. And that's what's infuriating, because it's just the last step that she won't take.

>Rizu is the worst, she's busy being autistic and he treats her like a pet.

How much you wanna bet she gets a strong push by crunch time? I mean, everyone else is pretty much aware of their feelings aside from her and she's trying to comprehend her feelings toward Yuiga at the moment.

He asked her if he was the one she loves.
She said no, he wasn't.

Moeyuki did nothing wrong.

He already directly asked her if it was him.

He noticed way back that the guy may be actually him and brought it up, and she denied it.

Imagine spending time with her, getting these small signals, and finding it hard to just manuever through this dilenma.

What is he supposed to say? "Maybe it was me all along uruka and you were just afraid of revealing it before?

Aside from being lame, this also puts another dent on their relationship that may be harder to fix than last time.

Nariyuki already made his move before and it was sealed. Unless she confesses directly before the other girls, she deserves to lose.

The worst part of her chapters is all these blueballing on nariyuki and he can't do shit about it, effectively putting a stop on any development on their front until a confession comes.

But Yuiga knows it wasn't and thinks that she just wasn't snitching on him. At the very least he should be thanking her and then she'd realize it really happened.

How will Nariyuki react when Uruka eventually tells her she was in love with him all along?

>Sorry, I love someone else now.

We Never Learn

It will be too late.

the only thing that prevent me from pick this up is that Nariyuki looks like a soyboy. hell even fucking raku seems more manly in comparison