One piece

I don't think I could love Peros more even if I tried.

Why is she so perfect?

CUTE AND NAKAMA

chopper couldve handled daifuku
carrot robbing chopper of his moment is completely uncalled for

Chapter is released friend. You can post the clean version now. This is a quality board with quality discussions.

is there anyone who thinks this is unexpected in any way?

Basically guaranteed Chopper is going to lust after the bunny, right?

100% in

Honest question. Will that bunny girl be in the crew? I have no read One piece in a while

choniki~

Famous last words by a typical shonen female. Not even Carrot is free of the curse.

There is an exceptionally high chance she is. Way more than other flavor of the arc One Piece girls. That role is filled by Reiju and Pudding. Carrot is more than that.

What's her role supposed to be? A reusable onahole?

I'd say it's 60% likely at this point. We can't exclude the possibility of a fake out like with Paulie or Vivi but it's still pretty likely.
I'm rooting for Caesar though.

I want to make hybrids with Carrot

Did you forget the part where he asked her to call him BROTHER? What the fuck?

>Bropper getting out of the "big brother zone"
HAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe?

There's another double issue next right? combined with the usual every 5 chapter break aren't we going to have a 2 week break after the next chapter?

it goes:
double issue:888
break
double issue 889
break
break
chapter 890 on the 12?

ChopperxCarrot would be /ss/ right?

>Ooh, what's that sight... The sweet moon, ooh, it sings to me! It's enough to make a rabbit sick. *maniacal laughter*

nice, i'm satisfied with this

Chopper is for Milky you dumb cunts

Reminder that ChopperxCarrot is bestiality as minks consider themselves and humans as the same but chopper is an actual animal still.

Chopper has the reindeer girl on Zou. Carrot will kidnap Randolph and rape him every full moon

Carrot is for Luffy
Carrot and Luffy's child will be part monkey and start his journey EOS. He will carry Nami tact as well.

She's gonna fuck Luffy and the sequel series will be about their kid

So pretty.

Guys...

I keep forgetting that Chopper is a special case who was raised by a old woman that still dresses like a young woman.

Everything until now could be explained by devil fruits or Haki.

This is something else entirely. Will it ever be explained tho?

has anyone EVER been as btfo as anti-carrots right now?

Carrot confirmed Moe imouto if the Strawhats.
Oda was challenging himself to write the most moe of all imoutos and fit her in One Piece perfectly.
What a god.

AntiCarrots are dead now. Only Carrotfags here.

it's going to be like this:
>issue 2/3 on the 11th, double issue: chapter 888
>issue 4/5 on the 25th, another double issue: chapter 889
>issue 6 on the 8th, regular issue: chapter 890
meaning that we should get 890 during the first week of the new year OR leaked out in advance during the last of 2017, like what happened with chapter 851

What's the point of Chopper? Couldn't even save his captain on the brink of death this arc.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

What is
>Rokushiki
>Fishman underwater prowess
>Cyborg enhancements
to name a few.

At least it's not a berserk kind of transformation. I hate that shit.

ok so memes aside, this could go in three directions:
>Carrot joins the crew
kinda redundant with chopper and nami, but wouldn't be that bad

>Carrot decides to start a crew of mink pirates and joins the fleet

>Carrot doesn't join and this whole thing serves as foreshadowing for the mink tribe assault on Kaido, during a full moon
would be a little weird seeing how much spotlight she got

what do you guys think?

Why do you think Enel was so interested in the moon in the first place idiot?

Enel's coming back in Wano.

Option three.

you know, luffy, it's usually considered rude to not answer when asked a question by someone

>Roger: One Piece is on "THAT" place

>"That place" is actually the moon.

So Is Big Mom Luffy's mother? More evidence this chapter.

Option 4: Carrot will never oficially join, just tag along until the end.

This will be her gag and Oda's way of fucking with us.

First. No doubt
I could have seen Pedro in the second one better. Too bad he's dead

Luffy has been weirdly closed off since the fight started. Probably because unlike the usual villains he fights like Lucci, Doflamingo, or Big Mom, Katakuri didn't actually hurt his nakama in any way.

>More evidence this chapter
What evidence

What does not liking Carrot has to do with her having a moon goddess form? Everyone could see that coming.

Lucci and Mingo never hurt nakamas either. Only useless fodder

How many head pats would it take to make Carrot love me?

Bravo Oda. You were able to make me change my mind about Carrot.
Now I want to fug the full-moon bunny.

Another nonsensical asspull deus ex machina power up. Oda's writing is just bad these days.

He kinda hurt Carrot (and he was going for them all if Luffy didn't take him into the mirror world)?

SHE'S IN!! ANTI-CARROTFAGS BTFO!!
THANK YOU BASED GODA!!!

>law and rebecca
>useless fodder

>rebecca
>not useless fodder
shiggy diggy

Viola, you dip
And even so
>those two nakama
Yeah right

I really believe Carrot will join. She is simply to enjoyable of a character not to bring her on the crew. There is not one possible future plot situation that wouldn't be improved by having Carrot on the crew

Why is the anime so abysmal?

Nah- she's gonna be the mink-strawhat alliance connection

Not that user but I think he's referring to how she's getting thinner in a short period of time just because of hunger.

can Katakuri just die already ? I'm tired of this irrelevant character getting so much focus

That's pretty good.
It's too bad ur gonna get banned
I won't report but someone always does.

THIS a thousand times

kys luffyfag

>Paulie
Lol, Paulie is cool but he was never an option.

Yes

because when Sup Forums doesn't like someone they make a billion obnoxious posts about how he should not exist or is irrelevant or a 'jobber'.
So that character getting a powerup and kicking an insane amount of ass proves them wrong.

What does his true form look like?

Pauliefags were a thing during water 7

there have already been countless analysis of this fight noticing how luffy is the real "villain" in this one

I really believe Monet will join. She is simply to enjoyable of a character not to bring her on the crew. There is not one possible future plot situation that wouldn't be improved by having Monet on the crew

I'd guess the males are more beastly looking

After he trains it with Nekomamushi probably we'll see that in Wano

Monet is not at all comparable to Carrot in likeability and fun.

Are you fucking blind? She's the lookout. How many times does Oda need to show you?

Let's stop meming for a second. From an objective standpoint yes I agree with you she is but from a narrative, strictly story telling centered standpoint she's the whole reason Luffy even starts hating on Doffy. He didn't even know about Law's circumstances back then.
His feelings toward Katakuri right now are pretty similar to his feelings toward Doflamingo pre Dressrosa. Indifference for the guy himself, but also a passing interest in whooping his ass just because. Same reason Luffy and Zoro decided to ally with Vivi against Crocodile at first too.
The fight against Katakuri is the quintessence of this instinct. Luffy just wants to beat Katakuri because he's strong and he wants to get stronger. There's no other reason. Even if he beats him it's not like his nakama would be saved, he could have just left him be, stuck and frustrated in the mirror world while he went to Cacao island or hop on a ship of Big Mom cornering the Sunny using the mirror world. It's probably the most self centered fight ever in One Piece. Its only purpose is Luffy's self growth.

Eh the crew needed a shipwright going in to his arc and he had a fun little gag with his interactions with the women of the crew. His rope tying was also cool and could be be used for fights and gags, just like Luffy's rubber body is used for both, or Brook being a skeleton. He wasn't that crazy an option. That and he had a couple of neat little moments in Water 7, including him talking to Luffy after the Cp9 reveal. There were people who thought he was an option.

>countless analysis
Where?

That's dumb. Relevantness never protected a character from being disliked. Just look at Jinbei. I just don't like her is all. Her turning into a moon goddess isn't gonna fix it. If anything it just makes it worse.

That's just using stupid logic or contrarianism

Just because he didn't personally hurt any alliance members doesn't make him any less of a villain. If that wasn't made clear enough he slaughtered his cooks because they saw his face.

No

Is it just me or is Mom starting to get thinner?

So how long until people start making lewds of Carrot's luna form?

>being a speedreader
They literally point it out. On that very page

well analysis is probably a bit too much but there definitely are numerous comments about that

Too much hair in the way and difficult to draw. Won't catch on.

Perospero please stop insinuating your own mom is fat. She's your mom.

she's losing soul calories

>hair
>difficult to draw
Chocolate friend, what

Doesn't stop people from drawing Super Saiyan 3 and beyond

She did say souls were her favourite food.

I only picked up One Piece at Thriller Bark, so I've only seen the Water 7 arc in one go, but he just looked like a cool friend for them the whole tme, I didn't get any wibes like that. Even Rebecca was more likely to join the crew and she ended up not joining too.
Vivi was the most likely to join in any arcs and Carrot is a close second to that imo. She's just way too excited and hungry for experiences. The crew also needs more bitches.

>O MY FULL MOON
Oda really is a hack

>hair not become white
One job.