Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

PV2 out

youtube.com/watch?v=g4VJra3sLMg

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-13/straighten-up-karakai-jozu-no-takagi-san-top-poll-of-anime-fans-want/.113360
tieba.baidu.com/p/5470689112
youtube.com/watch?v=WMjcuLCTiBM
youtube.com/watch?v=MB_EmUzEzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=bD9CmPqQnlc
youtube.com/watch?v=piWbD3V2Lj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks good

HAHA she looks smug and he's acting beta
So hilarious.

FOREHEAD

>tfw when you'll never cum on her 5head
>greenfrog.jpg

Teasin' time, boys.

所詮zombie、食って喚いて撃ち殺される

楽そうだなお前ら

This somehow doesn't look as low-budgetty as the previous PV, but Kaji Yuuki is still horribad for Nishikata.

>Takagi-san anime might actually turn out fine
nice

I feel like she sounds too old but other than that. It's great.

yeah I am so not a fan of nishikita's voice at all
everything else looks decent though. do we know the run time of the episodes yet?

>tfw everyone have forgotten Tonari-kun and will forget Takagi-san as well

It doesnt. Looks minimally acceptable, but absolutely noting to be excited about. Animation is cheap as fuck, the the only reason to watch anime is voice acting.

>time is cruel to all
what a novel concept

Song was good, VA for Takagi was pretty good, VA for Nishikata was okay.

Background sounds/music are off-putting, hopefully they'll change that.

The author simply can't innovate beyond the basic premise to the point where not even an eplilogue/afterstory that canonized the main couple fucking can save it.

>the main girl "pranks" the main guy and he blushes
>rinse and repeat
Why's this shit so popular

>comparing shoujo-shit to shounen

Cute.
I'm looking forward to this.

Why is the art so cheap?

Is it because they don't think the anime will sell well?

How well is the manga selling currently?

The voices don't fit them
They sound more like 18-19 years old.

Because not everyone is so "intellectual" as you are.

They're hoping popular VAs will bring in viewers instead of having young no-name teenage VAs.

What

It looks exactly like the manga, the fuck you are on about?
>normal anime voices for young characters
>too old
Where exactly are you retards are coming from?

>same studio

Why couldn't it look as good as this?

This is definitely getting shafted.

They don't sound 13-14 years old you deaf fuck. There are plenty of VAs who could do a better job.

>animation is cheap
Why would a short chapter gag comedy manga gonna have a huge budget animation?
For what exactly?Seriously why is everytime there's an anime adaptation, a bunch of autists pomping out all the time.

Why wouldn't it? And no one is talking about "huge budget", just not cheap.
The manga is pretty popular.

They sound exactly like 13-14 years anime characters should sound you dumb cunt.
When the last time you ever heard of REALISTIC 13- years old voices? what do you think you are watching? get a grib of reality instead of living in your dreamland.

>pretty popular

Proof. Post sales numbers.

A lot of anime chars are 13-14 years and they sound exactly like that, the seyuus also sounds more or less close, don't know what are you smoking.

No they don't, watch more anime.
Why do you assume I mean "realistic"? I'm just saying they don't fit.

It looks good for a "cheap" adaptation, it looks fitting considering how original is also "cheap" looking, they do nothing but rather talk all the time so what the hell do you people want is a mystery for me.

It's in top 100 best selling manga this year
And there's this
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-13/straighten-up-karakai-jozu-no-takagi-san-top-poll-of-anime-fans-want/.113360

Forgot
>82. *,233,530 Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Vol.5

>watch more anime
Now that's fucking ironic.
They sound LIKE ANIME CHARS, and they never really sound like 13-14 years old, at least not how they would really sound, and because of that you argument doesn't make a fucking sense, if you think they should sound much more high pitched then you are even more wrong.

>Nishikata says "ore" instead of "boku"
That's disappointing. Cute boys should stick to "boku"

If it's selling so well, why is the anime so shit?

Megumi Han, Eri Suzuki, Hioka Natsumi, Tanaka Aimi, Ichimich Mao, Aimi Tanaka, the list could go on and on. They would have done much better job.

>Aimi Tanaka
Meant to add Miyu Tomita instead

It hasn't even aired yet, calm your ass

so are these 11 minute or 22 minute episodes?

Because the anime intustry is a mess

he's the kind of guy who likes inflating his ego

Only good to come out of this will be doujins. I'm sticking with the manga.

I already got used to Kaji's voice, it doesn't shock me as much as some weeks ago.

I hope it's 11min, it'd work better at this format.

It does not. Your standards are awfully low. Would it be KyoAni, Dogakobo, Kinema Citrus or Liden films it`d look 10x better with same budget.

There's something off and I can't put my finger on it.

>that fucking face
Is Takagi alright?

This is pretty bad. Poor animation and those VAs are disgusting, they don't suit the characters. I'll stick to the manga.

The faces are a bit off

Looking great af , why the hate?

Those VAs are terrible.

>those VAs are disgusting

agreed.

the voices in the manga are better

tieba.baidu.com/p/5470689112

Feels wrong, bit soulless but I guess that was just the particular tone of walking in the rain. Don't really like either of their voices, he sounds too insipid and she honestly sounds too deep, like shes a mother talking to a kid rather than a girl the same age as he. Plus Nishikata is a bit too blush/stutter, not enough aggressive/hubris. He can be blushing all he likes, but it has to be earned by having him charging in and getting outskilled by by Takagi.

I'll still watch it and probably buy the bds.

Most of us can agree Kaji Yuki is a terrible pick, but who did you have in mind for Nishikata's voice? I always imagined him being voiced by Hiroyuki Yoshino.

This show could have been good if they removed the loli completely.

>animation is cheap as fuck

confirmed for haven't watching the PV

Idiot.

Shit animation
Acceptable animation
youtube.com/watch?v=WMjcuLCTiBM
youtube.com/watch?v=MB_EmUzEzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=bD9CmPqQnlc

Just that simple walking in the rain scene was filled with little animations. Some people sure just want to troll.

>lists 3 shit animation examples
Good thing you're not in charge of anything.

They announce him to be played by Tomokazu Sugita and have him voice Nishikata in all the trailers but from the first episode onwards he's played by Daisuke Ono.

Thanks for confirming you are just trolling idiot.

>that guitar
This sure will be comfy.

Nishikata's voice gave me cancer.

>anyone who posts anything I don't like is trolling
Confirmed to being an immature 18 yr old. Newsflash, the world doesn't revolve around you.

You have a choice between being ignorant idiot or persistent troll. I gave you a right of doubt, assuming you had at least average intellegence - but apparently i was wrong, and you are just genuine imbecile. Sorry.

This is rich, coming from the guy who calls the animation in this PV "cheap as fuck" and "shit animation". It's not my fault you're borderline retarded.

Animation and VA choice are trash.
Hopefully, Mitsuboshi Colors won't have the same mistake.

It feels weird having Takahashi Rie as Takagi. Her voice is too soft/sweet sounding.

Animation isn't the problem here, many anime with shitty animation are still really fine to watch and you don't notice the animation problems too much, there is just something really off about it, it's kinda awkwardly animated.

comfy/10
Also are episodes 12 or 24 mins?

Proves my point.

Just like previous Shin-Ei similar show, Tonari-kun, the animation in this one IS cheap and trash, albeit it wasnt big of a problem in Tonari as it is here, as expectations for it are higher.

Shin-EI doesnt even have resources to make proper shows in first place, they always co-produce with someone and it still turns shit. This one they do on their own, and the result is expectable.

Shin-Ei exists solely by Toei money for making yearly doraemon movies. Their TV shows department is cheap trash.

Preach my dude.

It is a problem if it looks worse than manga. If they have shit animation, at least they could have highlighed overall artwork quality and direction - which obviously, doesnt happen either.

Compare to
youtube.com/watch?v=piWbD3V2Lj8

>Hopefully, Mitsuboshi Colors won't have the same mistake.
I have a feeling you just jinxed it.

Fuck off troll.

Takagi sounds great but holy shit Nishikata sounds like it came from a terrible dub.

PV of Mitsuboshi colors looks alright and well, I don't think it's actually possible to fuck up their voices, considering the personality of each lolis it's really easy to pick a fine voice for each of them, talking about Mitsuboshi, do we know if it's a short or a full anime?

I forgot this was getting adapted, thanks for the reminder.

You probably liked Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa adaptation too.

god damn it Nishikun just bend her over and fuck her on the streets you beta trash manlet she's literally begging for it

Its confirmed he already married her in the future and they live a happy family life while she continues to tease him with his neibourgh,
coworker and milk delivery boy

I hope they cast Norio Wakamoto as the faceless oldman.

It will be split between the Takagi manga and the spinoff of the three so I think both will get ~10 minutes

>says idolshitter

:ORIG

That animator from Dogakobo left the industry recently. That's why there was no such scenes in NG2 and Umaru.

Tonari no Seki-kun is seinen
There is too many anime with word Tonari, use Seki too

This looks nice but Diomedea proved this season they can fail adapting comedy so I'm afraid

>her voice

IMAGINE

her voice is so good.

Voices don't fit the characters at all.
More interested in these desu

Same, and this cutie.