Non-Americans, opinion on Trump?

Americans not allowed here. This is a thread for non-Americans. Please share your opinion on Trump.

As a Bosnian Jew, I am pleased with him and happy with what he has done for Israel, and Bosnia both.

Attached: SarajevoSynagogue.jpg (1200x776, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ftMGZMnmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys. Israel was a mistake.

No it was not, friend. Why wouldn't the Jews have their own land? For the record, I've never been to Israel and consider myself a Bosnian Jew, and would never leave Bosnia because I like it here and have my own business, but why would I not be happy with fellow Jews having a piece of their own land? It's not like they haven't deserved it.

Bump for my Eurobros

He is a fucking moron.
The only thing what makes him better than Hillary, is he's not Hillary. Literally anybody is better choice than hillary.
Oprah will be the next president, because after Trump, it's time for a black womyn to take over the united states, and finally get rid of the constitution. Jeeey...
And all of the morons will applause her.

While I do agree that he is, in general, clearly a dumb person, I was just saying that he has done good things for my people. Probably because someone advised him to do so, but nonetheless. Oprah won't run though, didn't she say she won't run? Anyway, there's no chance the Republicans win in 2020 after this fiasco, God only knows when they will recover.

Wish he'd annex us and send Trudeau to gitmo. He'd probably like it there though because there'd be plenty of cock meat sandwiches for him to eat

Why is that leafbro? Canada is a great country. Yeah, your PM Is a cuckold, but he won't be a PM forever.

this is terrible acting OP you should be ashamed but your brain damage prevents you from feeling any

It took centuries to build a country, but it take one generation of fagits to destroy the whole nations throuĝ feminism/gender war--> collapsing fertility. and immigrations of ŝitskins.
Feminism is a self correcting problem: If you get rid of the masculinity of your men for mŭ equalitysm, than a bunch of masculine ŝitskins will migrate to replace you, and put those strong and independent womyn to their places, so feminism will end, and they will be raped as they deserve.

Made realize how much of a plague are Mexicans.
When one of the most powerful countries in the world elect a fucking retard celebrity just to put a border wall, it tells how desperate they are to get rid of them.

>Feminism is a self correcting problem: If you get rid of the masculinity of your men for mŭ equalitysm, than a bunch of masculine ŝitskins will migrate to replace you, and put those strong and independent womyn to their places, so feminism will end, and they will be raped as they deserve.

That's a very good observation, I must say.

A good goy

What's it like in Chile?

Acting? please explain

He is simply a God Emperor.

Well, I wouldn't go that far, but yeah I like him.

I like him. EU hate towards him made me like him even more.

The EU hate towards him is just a larp.

full of Haitians

feelsbadman.jpg

Canada is degenerate is fuck I can't stand the people here

A fucking faggot kike puppet, just like every Amerimutt.

Attached: (((free press))).png (649x685, 83K)

The guy is a dumb cunt.

>Bosnian Jew
where? how? what?
>larper

Why is that so strange? Please educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

> That's a very good observation, I must say.
Here is the whole presentation in the topic
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ftMGZMnmw

Thank you friend, I'll have a listen.

We need him to success to set a contemporary precedent that anti immigration and pro business policies are beneficial for the working class. Even better if some progressive state fails.

it's not strange, you suck dick to any rich and popular culture at time
first you are christian
then,you are muslims
now you are jews
in 30 years
bosnian chinese on rise

What? I'm of jewish heritage man, i did not convert to judaism all of a sudden.

A shit poster is the leader of the free world.
Can't get any better than that.

I wish we had a Trump in the Netherlands or in EU. We don't.

>A shit poster is the leader of the free world.

agreed tbqh

While I'll never be sold on the idea that he's a true patriot who only wants the best for his country I'll say that overall he's been quite good on sticking to his campaign promises even if actually achieving them has been a slow process. I'll never get tired of how much he makes the MSM look fucking retarded though.

He wants the best for Israel and that's what matters.

eh, I say take what you can get tbqh.

The alternatives are literally just Soros funded SJW's. I'll take Trump with all his flaws happily.

Gudet is a version perhaps

t. bosnian muzzie pretending he's jewish to be more accepted in majority orthodox/catholic town

1. I am a jew
2. Sarajevo is not a majority orthodox/catholic town