Can christianity be anti-semitic and nationalist ?

Can christianity be anti-semitic and nationalist ?

Attached: Christian Cross.jpg (768x512, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6xuQz-cx4
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
streamable.com/8kjm5
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
populationpyramid.net/china/2025/
newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes it is called Protestantism.

The Roman Catholics once were anti-semetic, and they have a nation's right to defend their borders in their Catechism

No, Jesus loved the Pharisees and said to follow their teachings.

It was always nationalist. Old Testament eschatology has God separating the nations and allowing them self-determination. The NT never contradicts that. And it's the only solid explanation for the post-millennial war against the camp of the saints.

As for anti-semitic, not really. But that depends on how you define it really. In Zechariah God passes the Jews through the fire and only 1/3 survive so by their own standards and expectations that is unironically worse than Hitler.

Jesus warned us about the Jew

No. Only twisted burgers who larp as everything believe that. Actual teachings and clergy go against both. It literally is a semitic religion with exlusively Jewish prophets, including the son of YHWH.

Christians can be, but not Christianity

ITT

Attached: Ameri hiding.jpg (567x612, 152K)

Yes.
On Nationalism, "the Kingdom of God is not of this world", meaning that it's quite literally useless to try to bring about the Kingdom to Come or Heaven on Earth.
If it works, it works.
On anti-semitism, Jews are called the Synagogue of Satan, and pretenders in the name. The Blood Libel also stands as a testament for all time of their wickedness. Christianity is inherently anti-semitic; indeed it was born out of the need to oppose the Jewry, whatever the Pope, or your local megachurch preacher, says.

Yes, read "with burning concern"

why?

I love this type of revisionism that implies Christians countries actually never were Christian.

Read your Bible cover to cover; you'll see a lot of things people think about Christianity is pure memes and not based on anything.
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John:2:22
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation:2:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation:3:9
>For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians:3:27-29
Christians are God's chosen people; the christ-rejecting Jews have the spirit of anti-christ

>Anti-Semitic? By necessity.
>Nationalist? A means to an end.

>amerimutt pulls out his revolver and cpas that serial killer

Europoors cannot relate, lel

>meaning that it's quite literally useless to try to bring about the Kingdom to Come or Heaven on Earth.

Wrong. The kingdom of God was found in the Garden. Though Christ we can be free from the slavery of sin. We've simply rejected the gift that was offered, because Humanity was a mistake and God was right to flood the earth.

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

christianity is anti-judaic, not anti-semitic
also it can be nationalistic until nations are not heathens

But you're a faggot

Source: your faggot ass

Yes and yes.
And it has been like that for 1000 years minus the past two decades.

When crusaders took back the Iberian peninsula, I'm sorry but they weren't following the words of Jesus "love your enemies" Christ. Europe back then was still largely pagan in its morality.

Xtianity is semitic

Attached: received_10212929391083674.jpg (1061x1536, 133K)

The bible dabbles in the art of war

Attached: Spare For Yourselves.gif (444x666, 169K)

Your god is literally a Jew.

Do you seriously think Christ told Christians something like "let yourselves be conquered and spread the word of prophets claiming to replace me"?

Also, he says love your "inimicus" (echthros) not your "hostis" (polemios). The first is personal and related to people you have grievances with. The second is also translated as "enemy" but a better translation would be "public enemy", in a general and abstract sense.

This Nietzschean meme is ridiculous.

Of course, thats traditional catholicism, but god first then nation.

It doesn't have exclusively Jewish prophets, though, even in the OT. Furthermore, Orthodox Christianity (and Papism) continues to have prophets and saints. Btw, there's a great irony here since your understanding is based off Protestantism.

No.

Attached: 769836984780.jpg (1100x557, 557K)

and you are literally a NIGGER

Attached: absolutelydisgusting1.jpg (300x600, 34K)

So they killed one of their own? What a big surprise for jews, huh?

Threadly reminder that if you associate yourself with Abraham you belong in an oven.

Christianity is a jewish program, nothing more.

I urge you do listen to the above video

and read this

Why the fuck are you insulting him? At least he knows truth about cancer of Christianity while you worship a jew on a stick Rabbi Yeshua.

Jews are the fucking worst. For such a small groups they have their hands in too many pies. For killing Christ to world wars.

Attached: 119610301756.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Ave Satanas, brother!
Death to the jews and all their anti-human inventions!

Attached: Heinrich Himmler Spiritual Satanist.jpg (500x285, 38K)

Yes

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

Hail Satan, brother!
You're the second brother I saw posting here today!

I'm glad that a lot of people here know the truth about Christianity.

The gentiles are slowly starting to wake up. We have RTR and other rituals to thank for this, but foremost Father Satan, our true God.

Jesus, or his actual name Rabbi Yeshua was a jew. Get your head out of your ass and stop worshipping dead jew on a stick.

Attached: kek666.jpg (400x386, 41K)

That bible verse refers too the fake jews the zionist ones that look white. Real jews are dark

I agree with this post. Good work leaf user. Early Christians came from teh jewish community but then began to push away from (((them))) and then actively preach against their wicked ways. I am proud to be a part of a tradition of callin out the jew for almost 2000 years.

The message and love of Jesus is for everyone, brothers there are no racists or bigots in Gods kingdom. I am in no way condemning you, but please search your hearts and pray for wisdom. May the peace of Christ be upon you

>Real jews are dark
Makes sense for Joseph's wife's son to be a nigger.

Attached: ethiopian jew.jpg (786x442, 85K)

I don't know about nationalist, but it's definitely antisemetic. You know those pharisees that Jesus called the sons of satan and vipers and such? Modern judaism is that of the pharisees.
That's why
>hurr durr
>worshiping a jew
is dumb as fuck

I didn't even know how many people were knew the truth before coming here.

When I saw some Christian thread here, I was like "I bet most comments will be about praising the kike Jewsus", then I saw people bashing on Christianity left and right, lol.
Father Satan and the Gods are awesome!

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

>You know those pharisees that Jesus called the sons of satan and vipers and such?
Butthurt about the axis around which your worldview revolves not sharing your personal views isn't exactly antisemitism, user. And that's all it is.
That's why
>That's why
>>hurr durr
>worshiping a jew
>is dumb as fuck
is dumb as fuck.

Son of YHWH opposed the jews who turned worship of the true God into a bunch of nationalist supremacy beliefs aimed to establish dominance over other cultures. For that, the jews got destroyed as a tribe & assimilated by other ethnicities. Modern "jews" barely have any genetic similarities with the ones from Jesus's time, they are khazar/arab le 2% jew mutts, who inherited the harmful beliefs of the old jews. "Jews" of the Bible are Christ's and God's followers (literally the same meaning as "Christians" today, in the scripture it is assumed all true followers of God would follow Jesus, too), spiritual jews and not the zionist backstabbers, who are now LARPing as jews straight from the Bible for clueless BOOMservative ally points.

Oh ffs
"Fake jews", lmao.

It's a matter of time before Sup Forums is all converted from (((Christardism))) to Spiritual Satanism.

>hell is real
not quite yet
revelation 20:9

Take off the meme flag moishe

Can you stop shilling, please?
Here's a video about your bible

>you're a jew
>even though you want every Abrahamist dead
How does that make any sense to you?

take off the meme flag and show me the real one: israeli

Most of them are already half way there simply by knowing that Christianity is a jewish program. The next logical step is to join Satan of course.

This site attracts a lot A LOT of shills though.
This just shows how scared the jews are.

Oh look, an actual Aryan nord.

Because I know the Jew only cares about separating the goyim from Christ.

Russian orthodox church recently called out the assassination of the Czar as a Jewish blood ritual. They also state that all ethnic groups have the right of independence and self determination.

>Can christianity be anti-semitic
the eternal god of the christian religion is a physical jewish(semitic) man, if you're anti-semitic youre against the race of your own god

>nationalist
1 Peter 2:9 in the original greek, talking about all christians of all previous races:
hymeis de genos eklekton basileion hierateuma ethnos hagion laos
ὑμεῖς δὲ γένος ἐkλεkτόν βασίλειον ἱεράτευμα ἔθνος ἅγιον λαὸς εἰς
you however [are] a race chosen a royal priesthood a nation holy a people

all christians are a new spiritual jewish race, as per romans 2:28:
"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God."

Good thing what I'm suggesting would move you pretty close to him asap then.

LOL
You worship a dead jew on a stick, and you want me to put and Israeli flag, nice try Shlomo.

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>The next logical step is to join Satan of course.
That's not logical at all.

nice posting from desktop and phone to pretend to be 2 people

>guys my brown religion wants to exterminate the jews even though my god is jewish and then we'll finally have an ethnostate except christianity is booming in china and africa and in no white countries trust me

Attached: 1233.jpg (645x729, 40K)

We can prove this if he shows his flag.

it's not booming in china, only ~4% of the population there is christian , over 60% is atheist

it IS however booming in sub-saharan afria and latin america

that is the way it's supposed to be.
that is the way it used to be.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Of course it is. Who's the most hated thing in the Bible, Satan. And considering the Christianity is jewish religion AND Satan in Hebrew means the adversary or enemy. Enemy of who? Jews of course. Jews are scared to even say the name Satan, that's why they use another slang name instead.

Beings(Satan) and pople(Adolf Hitler) are the most lied about for a reason because they are against jewish interests.

Oh and Satan in Sanskrit(oldest language on Earth, predating Hebrew, means Eternal Truth)
People for thousands of years worshiped him as a good being.
Wake Up!

joyofsatan.org

Cherry picking: Check.
Cognitive dissonance/delusion: Check.
Wishful thinking: Check.
American: Of course, Check.

>memeflag remains

yeah in the raw number because there's as many of them as flies, but if the percentage is still like 5% then how is that a "christian nation" if it's ruled over by an atheist president and 95% of the population is non-christian?

>Prof Yang, a leading expert on religion in China, believes that number will swell to around 160 million by 2025.
populationpyramid.net/china/2025/ predicts China's population by 2025 to be 1,414,872,342

160,000,000/1,414,872,342=11,3% of the population. And that's based on a baseless assertion of someone who's going to be put against the wall and shot in the next great leap forward.

Christcucks however can't contain themselves cheering at the thought of yet another nation succumbing to their masters. Pic related is certainly preparing already.

Attached: future subversive element.jpg (650x400, 34K)

I have no reason to do such thing whatsoever.
I don't need the illusion of numbers here, information I provide is truth and it will stand on it's own.

just giving you the fax here, christians don't distinguish each other on race. i forgot to mention south east asia which is full of them.

>Who's the most hated thing in the Bible
I don't care because I haven't adopted the jewish worldview you're still shilling for. Stop operating within their framework, you can't reject or destroy something you're a part of.

Shill keeps coming back I see.

>what is Falangism
>what is Rexism
>what is Integralism
>what is the Iron Guard

go back to fucking reddit

This.

Satan is eternal truth, and knowing this you don't need to give even a single braincell to pettyness.

>anti-semitic
yes
>and nationalist ?
no

shut up you fucking kike

And what jewish worldview am I shilling for?
I provide you with truth, and you still reject it because you can't face it.

Satan in Sanskrit(oldest language on Earth, predating Hebrew, means Eternal Truth).

Just by the above fact, your entire comment is usless.

In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Devil Worship
newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm
DEMONS ARE THE GODS OF THE GENTILES!!!!

Satan and Demons were worshiped long before Jews came with Abrahamic religions.

satan is a character within jewish mythology, you cant worship satan without explicitly subscribing to a system where yahweh is the high god, makes no fucking sense

Wrong.

For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. Enemy so-called "religions" have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. He is not red with horns and a tail, nor does he look like a Halloween monster. He does not have flaming red eyes or rubbery wings. These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him. [There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons]. Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as "darkness," Satan appears wearing a long white robe identical to what he is shown wearing in the images below. He is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods of the Empire of Orion. Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. His appearance is almost exactly as in the pictures, other than he rarely appears with wings.

Source: joyofsatan.org

Attached: Father.jpg (489x703, 291K)

alright shut the fuck up retard.

satan aka lightbringer aka lucifer aka whatever the fuck is a jewish meme troll that kept the plot going in the bible. you don't know shit and i'll bet you read la'vey.

>DEMONS ARE THE GODS OF THE GENTILES!!!!
you are analysing non-jewish gods through the lense of jewish mythology where they're all made out to be demons

>la creatura

Attached: 4e2.png (529x668, 163K)

Yeah, you're right.

>Christianity can't be nationalist. It's not like the bible has God telling just one group of people (whites) over and over that they and only they are his people.
>Oh wait, it does do that.
See pic related for logical proof that the ancient Hebrews were white, unlike modern kikes.
There will be no niggers in heaven.

Attached: JesusWasWhite.jpg (1421x531, 176K)

(((La'vey))) is atheist bullshit.

nobody believes that you believe this, you're obviously LARPing and hoping nobody notices that you're implicitly assuming that all spirituality should be by default interpreted through the jewish lense where all goyim are demon-worshippers

Christianity is all about wroshipping a jew who thought he was son of God..

You're the one defending and worshiping dead jew on a stick, so by that very fact, you're the kike

do you believe the part where satan turned into a dragon in the war in heaven and got his ass kicked by michael? and then 1/3 of all stars fell to earth too?

or is whatever you're posting total make believe that some random hobo came up with and you didn't base it on the torah and the bible.

That's exactly what it is but most ppl in the west are deluded morons.

Attached: orthodoxy-or-death-main.jpg (600x600, 60K)

> It's not like the bible has God telling just one group of people (whites) over and over that they and only they are his people.
It doesn't since jews aren't white.

>muh jew

there's nothing more jewish than denying Christ. You cant be a jew and Christian at the same time

Isn't phyletism a heresy, Dimitri?

Attached: GREECE IS WHITE.jpg (530x298, 37K)