Pic related is more important than freedom of speech to an American

Pic related is more important than freedom of speech to an American.
Pic related is more important than community to an American.
Pic related is more important than sex to an American.
Pic related is more important than food to an American.
Pic related is more important than clean water to an American.
Pic related is more important than good healthcare to an American.
Pic related is more important than life itself to an American.

Attached: gun.png (1200x446, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39mrIWzKfYE
youtube.com/watch?v=xW8Q4ufCMI8
youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[Citation needed]

t. Jealous Eurocuck. Go prep Ahmed faggot

Tyrants fear an armed population, god have mercy on your soul if you betray the people.

Attached: 9F56A2E5-2686-4E54-AE49-A4966A241673.png (421x460, 252K)

>is more important than
Get rid of the garbage after it and stick with
>is

LOL. With pic related you can secure your continued acces to everything else.

Except jokim here isn't European, but rather Asian

The Second Amendment protects the First, you absolute retard Mongolian snow nigger.

Sage.

Winner^

Pic related is what kept your country from becoming a cog in the soviet block

>Pic related is more important than freedom of speech to an American.
2A protects 1A

How exactly does 2A protect 1A? Genuinely curious.

Pic related to OP.

Attached: 38CF44A2-2543-4D5E-BAB2-57B1D051F48B.jpg (260x194, 25K)

Should a government turn tyrannical and repeal or otherwise limit free speech, we burn it down and start over.

With an armed population you have the means to kill tyrants and invaders should the need arise. If you try to take away freedoms, you will pay with your life.

Simple.

But I can enjoy all those those thing AND also enjoy the right to owning firearms.

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart..
Huh

You rights are being trampled every single day. Why the fuck haven't you done anything but made things worse?

*your rights

The cable has to go out for anyone to do anything...

One could argue that the only reason it's not worse is BECAUSE of the 2NA.

you can argue for literally anything by using hypothetical situations like this

Ironically Americans can have pic related and still enjoy better free speech laws than all of Europe.

it's difficult to decide your convictions these days

I see freedom of the press being more destructive than guns in the 21st century. Mass communication is new and so is the idea of propaganda and social engineering.

If you got to choose between a random 50% of your neighbors having guns and large companies constantly trying to use psychologically tested advertising and brainwashing techniques to attack your opinions every day and using every medium of communication, what would you rather have?

I would rather have guns.

Attached: resized_99261-clinton03_100-20054_t635.jpg (635x416, 75K)

Finnished

We see what happens when individuals take action, see Timmy and uncle Ted. What we need is 1000 unibombers working at once. We will soon be ready

I really have no clue why non-Americans are so interested in our domestic affairs and particularly interested in us being disarmed. Why?

Our politicians are far more corrupt than yours. If they knew there was little chance of some armed rebellion, they'd take away our 1st amendment and start outlawing speech against them.
Hell, some of the ones responsible for anti 2A laws tend also to be huge criminals (Yee in California got caught selling a rocket launcher to gangs)

bump (stocks) for Truth

They jelly

Right to bear arms protects all of the other rights.

Attached: 1522128436733.jpg (500x750, 322K)

And?

What's your point?

Rape should be legal because a population of rapists is feared by a tyrannical government and we can rape anyone who tries to oppress us. Unless they shoot us of course.

Nope, doesn't work, you're a faggot.

lol like you guys don't have guns and don't have freedom of speech, do the math sven.

Tiger find their claws to be important. Snakes find their fangs to be important.

None of those things are mutually exclusive with the pinnacle of liberal ideals that is private weapons ownership. If your country doesnt embrace it, you're living in an illiberal shithole.

I just find it funny that basically any wannabe school shooter over the age of 18 can buy a fucking AR-15 legally but millions of Americans can't even get a decent healthcare. Just goes to show where your priorities are.

Attached: Nikolas_Cruz.png (480x600, 492K)

Military grade weapons kept and borne by the people is neccessary for the security of a free state. It is neccesary.

You found it so funny you made a thread about it at 1600 local time? Oh yes, you’re certainly going places.

What does a private transaction of a good that costs ~$500 have to do with the price of healthcare? Anything?

Also I think you're conflating insurance with healthcare, which is asinine, but expected.

It protects Freedom of Speech

Damn right you mongol.

if the 2nd gets repealed next comes the 4th and finally the 1st followed by burning the entire consitituion

seems pretty important to your country these days as well considering even aussies and now igloo chinks are posting about our gun rights

>I just find it funny that basically any wannabe school shooter over the age of 18 can buy a fucking AR-15 legally but millions of Americans can't even get a decent healthcare.
If you can't fucking buy decent healthcare then FUCK YOU. Fucking imbecile EU slave talking to us about freedoms GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE GO BACK TO YOUR BRUSSELS SLAVE MASTERS TO TELL YOU WHAT WIDTH TOILET PAPER YOU SHOULD WIPE YOUR ASS WITH

Don't you forget it either.

Attached: flag guns.jpg (2199x1258, 360K)

>Just goes to show where your priorities are.

So what was the local time when you posted this? Goes to show where your priorities are. What do you do for a living? How much do you rely on the state?

I agree that they have pretty much nothing do with each other, but you have to agree, they are pretty interesting facts about America.
Now these are the replies I was fishing for.

Stop fucking with your ID and don't use my flag as proxy.

Stop sucking American dick.

Stop using my flag as proxy, samefag.

Yes, 100% true. Because it is only through "pic related" that any of those things are worth having, since it means they can't be taken away by tyrants.

Can't believe I actually lived in your cucked fucking "country" for two years.

Simple:
youtube.com/watch?v=39mrIWzKfYE

When the police are explicitly violating your first amendment rights, the guys with the 2nd show up to protect it:

youtube.com/watch?v=xW8Q4ufCMI8

>Pic related is freedom of speech to an American.
>Pic related is community to an American.
>Pic related is sex to an American.
>Pic related is food to an American.
>Pic related is clean water to an American.
>Pic related is good healthcare to an American.
>Pic related is life itself to an American.

Attached: file.png (975x821, 462K)

agreed completely

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.jpg (800x331, 50K)

>if americans gave up their guns then they would all have good healthcare
non sequitur

That's not what I wrote. Read again.

Humans don’t have a right to healthcare, the suggestion that they do is a tacit endorsement of slavery. They do have a right to defend themselves.

yes it is

that's exactly what you wrote, you dishonest kike. you implied that there was a trade-off between gun ownership and access to healthcare. and now you're trying to backpedal.

your faggot country calls us when you need help, and we bring our guns, you know that right?

Lol, Rand Paul's argument was way off base when he compared nationalized healthcare to slavery. I wouldn't repeat it expecting people to be swayed.

In that scenario, no government health-workers are forced against their will to work, and gov't employees get decent salary and cushy benefits.

Not in Hawaii

Well, dickhead europoor retard, the Second Amendment comes After (and protects) the First amendment. So you're wrong. And probably gay.

>In that scenario, no government health-workers are forced against their will to work, and gov't employees get decent salary and cushy benefits.
We abandon the private sector care that people leave their universal systems to pay cash for, and we take up a universal system ran by the same sort of incompetent bureaucrats that manage the TSA?

>Being this dense.

What the fuck Fingol, I thought you were bros.

I’m not making rand Paul’s argument. I’m stating as a matter of fact that there cannot be a right to the time, effort, or work of another human being without, by definition, slavery.

That's exactly what you fucking wrote you inbred mongoloid.
>I just think it's funny that any wannabe school shooter can buy a fucking AR-15 but millions can't get decent healthcare
>I just think it's funny that any wannabe rockstar can buy a fucking ES-275 but millions can't get decent healthcare
>I just think it's funny that any wannabe street racer can buy a fucking V-10 but millions can't get decent healthcare
>I just think it's funny that any wannabe soy-boy can buy a fucking Nintendo Switch but millions can't get decent healthcare
The implication is that if any of these things were harder to get, then the healthcare fairy will flutter down from her little hiding place and poof everyone free medicine. You're a fucking retard.

Ya ya ya. Except it's not compulsory.

If you have an issue with Taxation = Theft and that's how the doctor gets paid, that's fine. But the doctor is not enslaved, they are interviewer and hired just like normal people.

>incompetent bureaucrats that manage the TSA
This talking point is too familiar. Try changing it up.

smart, but useless, the elite is too organized and has all the power, the people are already doomed to being more and more cucked as each decade passes

>This talking point is too familiar
doesn't make it wrong

Just saying it's not persuasive. Sort of shoe-horned in the TSA because you know people don't like them.

Why wouldn't you use "incompetent bureaucrats that manage medicaid/medicare" as your example? Much more realistic, sounds less like a talking point too.

I get ya, but it shows they can't even manage menial tasks correctly, never mind healthcare. Most young people have flown but relatively few have experience with medicaid/care

An armed populace is what ensures our freedom of speech.
We are armed because we care about our communities.
Weak bait eurocuck

Thats a carbine rifle not a gun. Fucking moron

Because it's a nebulous, detached term you fucking idiot. Everyone has dealt with the TSA and everyone has seen how shitty, slow, and obnoxious they are. Normies don't give a shit about whether or not something is a "talking point" you pretentious twat. This isn't your hoghschool debate class faggot, people respond to what they can relate too, not whatever entry in the thesaurus has the most syllables.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U
OP is a faggot labeling a carbine rifle a gun

I disagree. It's hyperbolic, and anyone with half a brain will immediately recognize your bias because of it.

If the argument was strong, a hyperbolic example would not be necessary.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's not hyperbolic, that doesn't even make any sense. None of what you're fucking saying makes any fucking sense.
The TSA is a perfect fucking example. If anything it's underselling just how bad it would be, when you consider that the vast majority of fliers don't intend to hijack a plane but the overwhelming majority of people that seek out healthcare NEED medical help. There is no bias, where the fuck would bias even come into this analogy? Bias against the most transparently useless government agency this side of the EPA? Bias against beauraeucratic clusterfucks? What the fuck are you even trying to say?