Literally who isn't controlled op?

Literally who isn't controlled op?

Attached: why-hitler-wasnt-evil-735-happy-hitler-at-nuremberg.jpg (816x693, 93K)

you and i?

Everyone and everything is controllable op.

Attached: 1522114628286.jpg (576x448, 92K)

Hitler was an agent sent by the government to infiltrate the German Worker's Party

At the time Hitler joined the party didn't even have 10 members. No government on the planet would bother to infiltrate such a nonoma party, brainlet.

>No government on the planet would bother to infiltrate such a nonoma party
They will never see it coming.

Attached: 1508358951309.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

Even Hitler was.

No one. Embrace the tinpill.

10 members is exactly the time they try to infiltrate because that means they can lead it.

Then what hope have we?
I don't want to turn my back on the truth just because it's hard. I can't forget everything now.

chekek'd

Attached: 1517657866694.png (426x399, 235K)

no one

Attached: timeline.jpg (953x935, 166K)

Russia.

Attached: 3a1.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

We have ourselves and even that’s debatable look at yourself in the mirror you could be controlled op the whole time and never know

I am sure me and my mother are not controlled opposition , that's all i know.

Since hitler died nobody.

Ooh, I've got some bad news about your mother, bro.

What's wrong with her?

Here's what's going on: The original LGBT "community" has inflated its list of genders/sexualities to over 30 because it's really just a bunch of mentally deranged freaks who want a label which identifies them as part of some marginalised, neglected and poorly understood group. But since LGBT awareness and acceptance has become widespread and it's OK to be gay, lesbian or trans, you need a new label which signifies you are so unique and so marginalised that even the accomodations which have been made for LGBT are not good enough for you and you require even softer cotton gloves to be handled with.

If you are redpilled and don't fit in with society around you, you come to Sup Forums to mingle with other redpilled people. But when everyone agrees on the same info and starts coming to consensuses, praising person/movement x for achieving y in the real world then suddenly you start feeling like you are part of some herd of sheep again, so you have a need to call out "controlled opposition" or dismiss some activist who's actually bringing about change in the real world because they are not radical enough or degenerate in one way or another or you don't like their face or attitude, whatever it is so you can feel and proclaim you are so redpilled that even fellow Sup Forumsacs seem bluepilled by comparison.
As a result you end up so radical and limit your circle of allies to such an extent that you eg. go on tiki-torch rallies in Charlottesville and spout off about jews causing white genocide straight to the faces of normies and everyone just face-palms because you look ridiculous and do far more damage than good.
But at least you get to have your wank about not compromising and how you are content with getting absolutely nothing of what you actually want if it means you get the satisfaction of knowing that apart from you and maybe a couple thousand other people spread thin across the glode, everyone else is either your mortal enemy or bluepilled degenerate

I know it's stupid but it's so easy to assume anything and everything could be controlled op. All I want to do is stay in touch with genuine things, but it all seems like Zionist Masonic Satan-worshiping lizard people propaganda. Hell, I'm probably going to give into the lizard theory eventually bc I go on this way. Nothing seems the truth is all.

The anonymous

mostly the religious stories are allegorical but they all have one thing in common, a snake, and it's intentional. Funny enough St Patrick chased snakes off the island but it wasn't the reptile and he wasn't ever canonized by the Catholic corruption because they're part of the same snakes he chased away.
Our true history has been held from us and a global culling was planned to reset humanity so the lie could continue.
Who can you trust? Only yourself, everyone else has to prove themselves first

Me I give it to people straight