Thoughts on this manga?

Thoughts on this manga?

Gay as fuck

A very enjoyable read with great art.

kind of

You should read pic related. Same author. Both are fucked up and funny.

YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED IN A HOMELESS MANS CAR

The girl and Manabu's fish were the best parts of the manga imo

I enjoyed it a lot. Very interesting.

Italianfag get out

The ending was stupid as fuck.

Besides that it was good.

I didn't really enjoy it that much when reading it and I was so tempted to drop it at some points, but when I think back on it I remember it fondly.

I liked it, the way the mangaka got into plastic surgery and trans topics without being preachy about them was good.

It seems like a lot of people get confused about the ending but I thought it made sense.

yes some parts were really boring. the manga is actually exhausting, but i finished the whole series in 3 days.
this

I was crying when i first read this

a wild ride

right has my body type.

How does it end?

It's a great read

The guy accidentaly killed his girlfriend, and cops went after him.

mc is a delusional faggot and the reader realize it too late

The protagonist tries to get his ex-girlfriend to do trepanning but she doesn’t “see” the same things as him, so he winds up leaving her. He botched cleaning up her wound (which he was warned about earlier in the manga when he drilled himself) and she winds up bleeding to death in her sleep.

The closing part ends with him being caught by the police a couple years later, with multiple trepanning holes in his skull. The med student, now a transitioned woman, blames herself for everything that happened, and the MC agrees while putting a drill to her skull. The police walk towards the car to arrest him and it shows that he now only sees everyone as variations of himself.

>reader realize it too late

nah man it gets pretty obvious around the time he does the surgery on his own in a bathroom and is revealed he had plastic surgery.

It really made me think.

>police
huh? I thought they were doctors from a mental hospital.

I second this

"uuuhhhhhhhh"

was the sound I made, and generally my thought process while considering this manga

It sure is something.

I understand you. This manga is a psychological manga about human behaviour, subconscious and other shit. There are also philosophical aspects in the manga. It's a 2 deep 4 u manga but still enjoyed it i rate it somewhere between 7 and 8