I have just finished watching Code Geass

I have just finished watching Code Geass
and fuck the ending was really unexpected!

And also why CC didn't die? What will happen?
mmmh I'm full of doubts

Well since you asked for it. Lelouch is alive. When he killed charles he became a code himself. And the only code to wield a geass. Thus the anime title Code Geass. Also in the last scene CC was actually talking to lelouch. There is also a 3rd season coming next year

O shit you just spoiled me
is that the OAV's story?.. and is it canonical?

Suzaku is most likely constantly balls deep inside Lulu’s crippled little sister. CC is getting fucked by some countyside hick because she’s an attention whore.
Kallen is getting fucked by Suzaku’s Knight buddy without a doubt.
Meanwhile Lelouch died a virgin, i hope he gets laid in R3

How did you know this?

Souce?

>charles strangles lulu
>lulu kills him and takes the code of immortality
>in the last scene lulu is the one driving the cart
it used to be a theory for years but now that R3 is coming out it's pretty much confirmed

Nope its not an OAV. Its what is gonna happen in the next season imo. And if you think about it you will realise its true.

thank god there is R3, my fear was that with R2 code geass finished and I couldn't have any concrete answer

He dont take the code of immortality, he take the code from cc, that make him imortal, and thats why when the criple girl stab himshe saw his memories

If Lelouch took the code from CC then he wouldn't have his geass anymore, meaning the took it from Charles who strangled him with the hand he had the code mark on. I don't know what cripple you are talking about

i never seen this show but my friend consider this show the most pretentious anime ever, is he right?

That's subjective. I personally like Code Geass, and count it among the list of anime of which I don't like the genre but are good enough to be liked regardless of it.
Sup Forums on the other hand hates everything.

code geass is Sup Forums's favorite anime, this is an objective fact

sadly this is canon
he should have died and stayed dead

It's not canonical but it's highly likely.
Lelouch is confirmed to be alive. Now, whether he himself knew that is something we'll find out.
You probably won't even need to wait for R3 to come out. The 3rd movie would make it clear.

The movie was set between the r1 & r2 hence the 1year time skipe you retard

Lol no.
Pretentious is something that tries very hard to look intellectual and sophisticated, but in reality is lame and shallow.
Code Geass is the exact opposite of pretentious.

Hes dead the r3 zero its his friend the white chink

it's confirmed that lelouch is will be the main character

>mmmh
>O shit
>imo
>Lol no
>>>/reddit/

kys nigger

Why do half the posts in this thread read like they were written by an 8 year old? Is it one guy? Am I having a stroke?

Seriously, wtf is this shit:

Agreed. The ending was awesome until they ruined it by announcing that he will be coming back for s3.

Gtfo bastard. Its not necessary to use faggot and nigger in every line to be an adult.

Oh, so that's what it was. Thanks for clearing that up.

The ending was always meant to be ambiguous, if R3 sucks you can just pretend like it never happened and go back to headcanonning that he died.

Theres a difference between an anime being good and half of an anime being good.

R1 + R2 is a complete story, and there's nothing stopping you from treating R3 the way Christians treat the Koran or the Book of Mormon.

u serious man? just wtf. r3 wouldnt even be half of it, it would be like a quarter at most. -_-

It happens between seasons. Doesn't really later the main story.

Unless they later change stuff, it is canonical enough.

Tierce* happy now?

Votoms TV series ended on a good note. A complete story. Some of the later sequels turned out good too, but others weren't. Doesn't stop me from still liking the show.

As far as the trailer showed. I think it happened after the second season. So its a sequel. Because Suzaku was wearing Lelouchs costume. Lelouch was never athletic enough to jump over buildings and stuff

Stop typing like a fucking faggot.

>The ending was awesome
If someone loves retarded, pointless suicide pacts of course. It's good thing they gonna erase this shit.

make me btich

Is the first movie out on BD yet?

>btich
lmao

>pretentious
>CC
this is 18+ board

Okay. Emotions are banneble in Sup Forums.
Goodbye, kid

Congratulations user you finished one of the greatest masterpieces of human history

?? ironic or retard?
also suggest me other masterpieces

>he doesn't think CG is a magnum opus

with he you mean
or
?

however Imo its fucking cool and this comment looks like retarded

lol I'm seeing this too

Code geass R2 was garbage until the ending.

Yes.

It is not really pretentious as it is over-dramatic. Really, the fact that everything is done so over-the-top is what makes it great. If you watch a few episodes, you'll know soon enough if you think it's a little too much.

Despite all its faults, every time I rewatch it I find myself forgiving even the worst of its writing. If I could wipe my memory to rewatch one anime over, it would probably be Code Geass

i like how they made her even less relevant in the movies

Also they cut content for Kallen.

The movie is shit tier