Dear Sup Forums, sense the truth about facebook has come out people have been leave it, they're losing money...

dear Sup Forums, sense the truth about facebook has come out people have been leave it, they're losing money, and everyone has been tired on getting zucced.

we are going to launch a series of raids on facebook. waves of them crippling facebook further and hopefully shutting it down and preventing it from getting back up.

we need your help with this.

here is a link to a meet up group on mewe.
I hope some of you have an account.

thank you.

mewe.com/join/a_society

Attached: Z0.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

project-syndicate.org/commentary/social-media-security-threat-by-george-soros-2018-02
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shill

Attached: 1520808487277.jpg (1024x1024, 286K)

Glow in the dark CIA nigger.
Facebook and social media helping moderates and conservatives realize their the majority.... Shut it down.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/social-media-security-threat-by-george-soros-2018-02

Attached: browngoloids.jpg (677x767, 134K)

As tempting as it is to reactivate my Facebook account only to be banned for 30 days almost instantaneously, I think I'll pass. They're doing more damage to themselves than I could ever hope to

Let's not and still say ebaums did it

Checked. Tasty digits

why not speed up the process?
the soon the better.

*sooner

Because you just get banned immediately and Facebook adds your info to their database of wrongthinkers. Even if you set up an alt profile you'll find all your suggested friends are people you actually know, there is no such thing as anonymity and I'd rather not draw attention to myself

Go back you fag

Attached: 1512540894027.jpg (800x820, 149K)

a bunch of fucking pussy ass faggots.
I'm wasting my time trying get you retards on board?
you retards would fuck it up.

fuck you.

Enjoy your stint in Facebook jail. We'll be here for you when you get out

>implying facebook is not a CIA front
The site glows in the dark and it will be kept operational as long as it is useful regardless of financial issues.

Attached: 1517491827830.png (500x722, 534K)

Besides, the fact that you think you can have any sort of viable impact on a multi billion dollar social media platform by shitposting a few pages is laughable. Kill yourself

you think I was going to take down facebook by shitposting?

XD

I came here because you retards are good with computers.

this isn't a meme war, lol

You came here because you're a newfag who seems to think that pol is some sort of personal cyber army that you can just call on for backup with your retarded personal delusions of revolutionary grandeur. Speak less, lurk more

what's a computer?

yeah, no.

I would have gone to technology if that were the case.

Alright so what's your plan? If you can prove you've thought this out and you're not just a retard and I'll jump on board

fpbp. What a fascinating timeline where ZOG is cucking Zucc for not being a fervent enough supporter of The Narrative, and trying to instigate le anonymoose leejun to join in the attack.

I did expect anyone to just jump on board. I expected some of you to be at least interested.

But why do (((they))) want to shut down Facebook?

It's kind of suspicious

I'm more interested than you realise, but so far you've done nothing to prove that you're worth even responding to. What is your plan?

>no such thing as bad PR
any attention only helps grow a thing these days
>After United Airlines removed and beaten a passanger there stocks rised

gather members from facebook and where ever the fuck else.

send the raids in waves hopefully gather more members.

using that low obit ion cannon thingy.
ip stealers.
over load the reporting on pages( iv'e tried this it shut down a page for a while but you have to back a few times and it will gone after the 3rd time).

*sigh* ya know using their tools against them and hacking them.

that's my plan. take ot leave it.

*take it or leave it.

either way, I'm gone because I feel like I'm wasting my time.

bye

Lol what a prick, not your personal army faggot.Like "raiding" facebook would do any damage.Btw never had a facebook account, only normies of the worst kind and old people use that shit and they were asking for it.

yeah I am not clicking on that shit

Attached: 1509041087763.jpg (700x698, 133K)

you cant shit out the facebook servers like you can for the FBI.gov

honestly the best way to stick it to facebook is find a way to replace it or have ((media)) defane the platform and normies will leave

>we should be concerned why ((they)) are attacking facebook

I thought that. Anyone want their computer bricked? Just follow this Link!

>we are going to
>we need your help

you mean, -you- as in singular, you are one person, there is no "we".

If anyone came up with a legitimately good idea to cause issues for Facebook I'd be all over it. All we ever get is "let's raid a page". You're literally just lining yourselves up to be identified as "racist Nazis". This isn't a problem for most people but I live in the UK, and don't fancy a trip to jail

Tripfag
Memeflag
Not your personal army

lolwut? not your personal army soros

okay, hold on a sec.
you think the link is a trap?

and you think I'm alone in this?

I'll show you something.

That spacing as well. . .

Attached: s1.jpg (3990x1894, 391K)

Attached: s2.jpg (3989x932, 215K)

Attached: s3].jpg (3998x1708, 282K)