My Hero Academia

Movie coming in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/163/4763/1
e-hentai.org/s/f640b38b54/958876-1
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480029217130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Momos get more than five minutes of screentime.

I didn't ask for this

One step closer from being full Naruto.

No one asked for you to be born either.

Reminder bakugo is a fujobait character and that's why he's popular

are you ready for yearly movies?

If this really is kemi, than this is a sign for toga getting redeemed in the end

Because why would hori bring her back when it only makes toga seem less evil, if he was building up toga to be a hateable Villain he would leave kemi dead to make toga seem more evil , heck in the last arc he was also writing toga and twice to be likeable

It won't be yearly, maybe every 2 to 3 years

>All Jump is already scanlated
>Still not Hero Academia

FUCK YOU MANGASTREAM

Gotta get them clicks

woah sick burn how will I ever recover from this

Why must dekufags and bakugofags fight so much, they love each other

The league better be involved in this movie

How do we get rid of Shiketsu whores?

It isn't Kemi

It is. She’ll use her quirk next chapter

>Momo in a sweater with her hair down
my dick

Riiiight, and all those guys Toga killed before she was introduced? Totally irrelevant, those schmucks.

IT'S OUT readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/163/4763/1

They could have been bad

>no poll

Niggerstream confirmed for butthurt Dekufags?

Best

Kirishima&Mina CONFIRMED

>Uraraka and the others apparently and also been occupied that Ryuku's office.

Gee, thanks for the quality work Mangastream.

>There are people who thought Mina telling Kiri to come when he’s ready was a meme

kek

>That hair spike to Sero's eye
>Sero in later pic with closed eye

The little details

>that look

YOU JUST KNOW

K E M I
E
M
I

Yeah, the character that acts like Toga, is a disguise Toga has used before, suddenly showed up again after a long absence the day after Toga stopped being at the yakuza place, and has provided no explanation as to what happened to them during the license test or even an indication anything weird happened, is totally not Toga.

How does this make you feel?

e-hentai.org/s/f640b38b54/958876-1

Jesus, niggerstream's translation is fucking garbage. Just compare it to korean user's translation. What he translated makes sense. This doesn't.

>We couldn't believe it

Compared to

>It was a covert operation!

Are these translations garbage or am I having a stroke?

No, they're literally trash.

My guess: Toga and Camie are working together.

It's the usual mangastream "run half the text through google translate and make the rest up based off the pictures" treatment.

where the fuck's the birb

>Uraraka and the others apparently and also been occupied that Ryukyu's office.
What ?

He's the traitor, and he's bust contacting his superiors.

>that translation compared to based translation poster's translation

This would be really sweet with no context on Endeavors history.

Best dad

Funny that kiribaku didn't have a moment. It is VERY clear that Hori is trying to veer Kirishima away from being seen as Bakugou's butt buddy.

I would not be surprised if they just have normal weebs using google translate.

Kirishima has to elevate above being Bakugous sidekick he treats like shit. He’s his own man now

>in any case, have some chocolate cake!
>deepthroats Deku two pages later
What the fuck is Satou's problem?

no that is not acceptable

>tfw your dad will never take time off work to watch you train

He want's someone to swallow his chocolate bar.

Prediction of next chapters
>2-3 chapters about exam stuff with everybody obtaining the licenses
>1 chapter about All Might and Endeavor's talk
>New arc related with Doomsday

Let hem rest guys.

i give this exam 4 chapters at most, with one of those chapters revealing what's with this whole camie situation

>The number 1 hero can take time off to watch his son

So what’s All Mights excuse for not reproducing? Endeavor is superior

> everybody obtaining the licenses
So it's doing a half year time skip next chapter?

>Turns out AfO makes the bearer infertile

There's 2 threads, we need to settle on one.

It’s nice seeing skeleton Might with other students not named Deku. He’s a teacher after all

In all seriousness it's possible that trying to conceive would pass the ability on to the mother and then the child, which could be dangerous

I mean, not like it can be passed on accidentally. The holder either wills it or they don't.

Not really you have to have the desire to pass the quirk along with the DNA.

Vigilante chapter 19 (raw) is out
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480029217130
The plot is actually moving a bit

And people said MHA doesnt get pushed by WSJ. Its one of their most pushed products even getting a movie once its around ch200 -_-

Anyway i hope it is a self-contained adventure that gives tons of fights.

The horror

>Popular product gets more things as a resort of being popular and excceeding expectations
>pushing

Imagine all of them coming at your most important part while you tried to have fun with her >_<

Vigilante is yet in another point better than the original.

>original content movie for MHA
I am fucking loving this renaissance

Leave him alone the nigga just wanted some screen time, he’s gotta do wacky stuff or he’ll be utterly forgotten

Haven’t really watched any theatrical movies of anime series since I was a kid, can a major animation quality upgrade still be expected for the movie?

If so fucking hype

>raping Deku with the BBC is wacky stuff

>can a major animation quality upgrade still be expected for the movie?
considering MHA is already animated well, absolutely you can expect that

Is BONES doing it?

Discuss. What character would you improve and how would you achieve it?

Improve Bakugo by making him quadraplegic

I hope its full of Bakugou fanservice. If they play their cards right, they'll have girls flocking to the theaters in droves previously unheard of. I want sakuga face animation, lingering shots on his shoulders and pecs, I want to see his abs covered in sweat and most of all I want an onsen scene where we get a close up of that tight little ass of his. The other boys can have fanservice too, if their smart they'll go for a double hit with Bakugou and Todoroki, but most of the focus needs to be on explosion boy.

If they want money, I mean.

Imagine being a deluded Bakufujo like this fucking retard

I would give Mirio his Quirk back.

>Mina will never look at you the way she does Kirishima
Whelp time to end my life.

Bakugo will end up as Endeavor 2.0.
>Deku is #1 hero
>Bakugo stuck in #2 forever
>pisses him off so completely
>decides to raise an heir to surpass that worthless Deku

If I were a fujo then I would've said that I wanted to see him having a bunch of skinship scenes with the other boys. You don't know what a fujo is. How embarrassing.

Probably bait but seconded.

Watch the first Naruto movie and replace everyone with BnHA characters

Same thing

>Hey are you a man yet? Can we bang now?
>Nah not yet
>Oh okay look how cute this bunny is!

I'm new to the series but I don't see Bakugou's character arc ending any other way than him becoming a villain. His motivation to become a hero is already questionable, he has all the personality traits of a villain and when he realizes that he can't surpass Deku, he's going to become frustrated that he can't be number 1 and switch teams. He'll be the number 1 villain and go against the number 1 hero before the series is over, I'd be willing to wager. Theres too much animosity within their relationship for Bakugou to ever settle on being number 2 just to keep up the pretense of being a hero.

He's in it to win it and if he can't win one way, he'll win another.

Satou.
His deepthroating Deku with his BBC (Big Black Cake) turns into a scandal, and a whole arc is dedicated to investigating sexual harassment claims in UA.
On one hand, Hori could finally write Satou out of the story and put Shinsou in 1-A.
On the other hand, a mainstream shonen manga author tackling these themes would get him a lot of media attention, resulting in increased sales.

>he wants to get rid of niggerlips over grapeshit

Someone tell him that it's "pee hole" not "bee hole"

Not bait but I appreciate the (you) anyway. We'll know for sure once the popularity poll comes out, but I think its a safe bet to say that Bakugou is a major pushing force for the series and its not just girls who like him. Like I said, if they want to amass piles of cash then they'll give Bakugou a ton of screentime.

this chapter alone was better than the entire chisaki arc.

Keep reading.

Cheer them up, Sup Forums!! They really need it

I'm not saying I want to, but his being Hori's pet character would make that impossible. Also, the arc would probably deal with Mineta, Snipe and Ectoplasm too.

Just remember the chance you’ve been given to make the world better and all you’ve been through to make it happen!

fujoshit

Kirishima jumped back to tip top shape so fucking fast that nigga doesnt have any reason to be sulking

>fujos meme bakugo to number one again
>but get blown the fuck out in the actual chapter with active denial of their top pairings

maybe its just the fact than night eye die and senpai lose his quirk

Kirishima almost fucking died and Deku lost not only a mentor but watched a classmate's dream crash and burn and had to fight the final boss while his body was being constantly destroyed and reformed but their sorrow is comparable to 2 off screen shitters?
Shit writing.

Ochako held the nighteye in her arms while he was dying. I can't say anything about the frog but she has a legit reason to be sorrowful.

i don't know why ocha is conflicted about she did what she could there