Has Alex Jones ever actually been wrong?

I know he's the #1 target of ridicule by the left, but he backs up everything he says. Even the "frogs r gay lol" meme is based off this NIH study on a pesticide called atrazine that literally turned frogs gay and caused them to switch genders entirely.
source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

Do they mock him because he digs into things the Deep State doesn't want known, or is he actually a wackadoodle?

Attached: Alex.jpg (856x419, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=EEhEQEG43RU
custodywars.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably a combination of both. He's off his tits, but he has been right about many things

I suppose you could say Alex Jones is always right.

He is right about everything, Only when his guest come on spouting random nonsense like kids on Mars does he get attacked.

This. Its a really weird situation. The man is nutz but, yes... mostly right.

is having an on-camera persona that's overly energetic and dramatic really crazy though or just good showmanship?

M O C K I N G B I R D
I dare you to ask anyone in person what they think of alex jones and what will you get?
>THE FROGS ARE GAY!
He said the truth in this manner to make a mockery of it and people can dismiss it because MSM repeatedly labeled him a "conspiracy theorist", btw, they're just another part of the Mockingbird network.

Attached: Mockingbird media.jpg (1078x915, 154K)

>THE FROGS ARE GAY!

but they are

X doubt.
I think he said it to grab attention.
He comes off as crazy but he probably just is crazy.
I think he is so black pilled he figured fuck it when not just make a living talking about all the shit I read about and act crazy enough to sell sufficient water filters and vitamins to life.

He been wrong a lot but he admits it. He has that sort of common sense not to make grande accusations that aren't true. He just asks really good questions that aren't politically correct.

Attached: 1490584834361.jpg (800x1090, 200K)

>He said the truth in this manner to make a mockery of it
I don't believe that's the case at all. his enemies take him out of context and focus only on the moments where he goes way over the top, but most of the time he's actually level headed and sources his statements pretty fully. the left totally ignores his sources and focuses on the most outrageous parts of what he says, regardless of if they're true. his enemies are the ones making a mockery of the truth.

He was wrong about Y2k

this is the only case I've actually seen him admit on camera that he was wrong. he basically said he was led into the Y2K frenzy by some people that he shouldn't have trusted. other than that I really can't find any evidence of him retracting anything he's said.

I was wrong too but my sources were from the mainstream media msnbc, cnn, foxnews...

Broken clock is right twice a day. He spams so much shit that he gets referred to online that a single fact is bound to make it through.

He only gained more legitimacy in the past 3 years because he was a major avocado of Trump and supported his campaign from the start. Before that? He was seen as a fucking fruit, even by his avid watchers.

This

you can't go wrong supporting Trump

Please post ten (10) times he was wrong.
I'll give you one for free

>He only gained more legitimacy in the past 3 years because he was a major avocado of Trump and supported his campaign from the start. Before that? He was seen as a fucking fruit, even by his avid watchers.

bullshit. Alex Jones has been digging into things he isn't supposed to and ranting against the Deep State for DECADES. motherfucker broke into Bohemian Grove. he believes in what he does and he definitely has a loyal following.

I know that frogs thing is true because a town not to far away from me, in Massachusetts, had signs alllllll around this one pond, saying it's not safe to swim. The pesticides that were put into the water, I'm not sure what they were, it was easily 8 years ago, were literally mutating the fish from this pond. It warned women not to go swimming in the tainted water because they could become PREGNANT.
This pesticide, that was designed to kill bugs, was fucking up the fish/amphibians, and getting any female that was in the waters long enough fucking pregnant.
What, the, fuck.

or was he....

(idkI i didn't start watching AJ till 2015)

I remember that time when he and another member of his team were defending zionism and Israel, saying how the jews are not behind a lot of the problems, etc.

Also supports Donald "4d chess" Trump.

Donald Trump hasn’t died to poison Diet cokes yet

did we all die because the computers launched all the nukes? if no, then he was actually wrong on that one.

you would have to ingest less aspartame than THC to kill yourself, yet diet coke is legal

i think alex jones is painfully right about everything that has enough information publicly available to become right. before normies find out about it, he wraps himself up in it like a cloak, a cloak of truth, and then acts like a retard on purpose to legitimize the source and info.

yes, the water is poisoned. yes, enough studies have been done to determine its true. how do u prevent massive unified outrage? have a clown tell you about it in the most extreme way so people are compelled not to accept it. if it was a real threat it would be on cnn

controlled op

was Nemoy wrong about Y2K?

hooktube.com/watch?v=EEhEQEG43RU

He's basically a tool for the TPTB to commit a guilt-by-association fallacy. He talks about all the crazy shit there is, including conspiracies that turn out to be true every once in while— so that when people are looking into a conspiracy that really is true, the mainstream goes 'haha, oh look Alex Jones believes that too, you must be crazy/wrong'

>yes, the water is poisoned.

don't call it a poison, its a drug that the government dumps in to the water to drug the population without their consent

He's right. I feel his heart is always in the right place with his discussions on Infowars.

They'll say he's a conspiracy theorist or a Jew shill.But I think he's pro humanity and freedom.

He retracted comet ping pong

Obama never confiscated my guns.

>Broken clock is right twice a day
> avocado
jesus you faggots never stop
this shit right here is why your country is being taken from you
you articulate like retarded children that just parrot everything they hear
no fucking original thought

>Has Alex Jones ever actually been wrong?

Pizzagate.

oh fuck here we go

Attached: 1494560338097.jpg (800x820, 149K)

So he was wrong about pizzagate or he was wrong to retract pizzagate? Which is it? At least he reported on it.

I don't know about the interdimensional vampires trying to use humans as an organic energy source to dimensionally ascend, which can be explained by dark matter which is gravity bleeding in in interdimensional tension points man.

that was just a fancy way of saying Hillary Clinton is literally a demon from hell.

He was wrong to retract

Diet Coke.
Chem Trails.
Romney.
Ron Paul.

There's 4 more. I can't be bothered to go into more but those were the 4 I remember off the top of my head. There's also a shitton of conspiracy stuff he spouts that can't be proven wrong or right because he provides no sources to disprove unless he can verify his facts first, protecting him from outright criticism. There's also a bunch of stuff from 9/11 that he liked to drop about 10 years ago but that was mainly just MUH SAUDS MUH ISRAELIS stuff thats either purely coincidental like the van of Mossad guys in Jew York.

You would have to ingest more aspartame than specific edible seeds that contain cyanide, yet they are more legal.

There's shit you can buy on the shelf that you can die from if you consume too much via different things like cooking chocolate due to the laxative effects.

Stop being idiots and believing that Alex Jones is anything but a snake oil salesman who can't get his products sold outside the US because they are quite literally nonsense.

he said pizzagate was not real. He's a controlled opposition

I swear to God I've seen word for word this exact post before, sometime during 2016. Are you some kind of old bot or just a faggot?

Attached: alex pistol.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

He openly admitts where he has been wrong. He is taken out of context to be ridiculed. The real info value lays with the guests,. And his other anchor's shows are way more serious. Great accomplishment building such a platform.

>Alex Jones is snake oil salesmen because apples are legal
ok senpai

Please use actual quotes.

>implying having his life and family threatened if he doesn't back down is the same as believing it's not real

nigga there aren't too many men throughout history who have opposed the Rothschilds and lived to tell the tale

Attached: 1487451852305.jpg (576x315, 136K)

copy and pasted from the shareblue call center

He was wrong about who he should marry and have Jewish children with.

Look up the number of times he gas retracted statements to settle legal cases

Hell, look at the factum for his divorce proceedings. He outright admits to playing a character

lol now that is truth

>he was wrong about pizzagate

You mean the thing he didn't create or break? Because being 'right' after his information was found for him by thousands of anonymous posters and then claiming he was 'right' is like me claiming that history is right because I talked about it and therefore it's my story.

In news that he is the initial vector, like TURNING THE FROGS GAY, he is wrong in more instances he is right.

Kelly Jones
@AlexJones_Ex
19h19 hours ago

I'm Kelly Jones, Alex Jones' ex-wife. I have successfully lobbied @youtube to remove a fake news video about me. According to Alex, this should've led to the takedown of his channel. Follow me, RT, forward to press. Cannot do it alone. Evidence is in, help me & America. @youtube

Attached: hpFnstLO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

He shows the news segment of the "frogs are gay" all the time. He does say the frogs are gay but then it explains it. Takes you to the biologist in Texas who first studied these bullfrogs and found that the chemical runoff was causing them to change sex. Alex Jones is right again. Thank God i bought a water filter.

>this guy is a shill because he doesn't advocate for killing all Jews

BLAARRRGHHARRB PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>tears off shirt
THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY
>bawls
BUY MY WATER FILTERS
>screams at the moon
SUBTERRANNEAN LIZARD-PEOPLE ARE CONTROLLING WORLD LEADERS
>fashions tinfoil hat
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
>bangs on desk like a retard throwing a tantrum
VOTE DONALD TRUMP, PEOPLE
>slathers chest in butter
What do you mean, Jews have undue representation in positions of power and influence within the media and politics? That's crazy.
>apologizes for mentioning Pizzagate with full retraction

This nigger is as CO as it gets. Only one or two of the lines I wrote didn't actually happen. He's there to make rational people look like howling crazy people.

Attached: 1521425621048.png (744x824, 31K)

Hmmm why does her website have a pedophile symbol on it?

custodywars.com/

Attached: CW_BLK.png (1445x471, 29K)

Attached: image_thumb-2-1.png (550x758, 91K)

She's jewish.

Attached: 1503852030684.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Read again.
>He said the truth in this manner to make a mockery of it and people can dismiss it because MSM repeatedly labeled him a "conspiracy theorist"
He's a con artist.

Literally what does the y-axis measure?

jewishness

and this is the reason he's nonsense.

He is offered as a public right wing media source because he's absurd. He is offered because he misrepresents normal and rational individuals 95% of the time and the 5% remaining happen to be his guests where he makes them look like tards because he tries to get them to agree with his point, thus devaluing their opinion.

He pussied out on nothing except pizzagate.
/thread

The only thing he lies about is his name.

RIP Bill. :'(

You have to admit the crisis actors allegation regarding the Parkland shooting is nutts
Stuff like that only helps the left gain territory

DELETE

Attached: 1491069297916.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

"it's all a work, brother"

he never said that, if you can find proof I might believe you should be easy for you since this is recent.

Does Hillary Smell like sulphur? (Never Been close enough)

yes

Attached: 1516767222799.png (1428x2160, 2.39M)

I have no fucking clue how anyone cannot see this.
>B-but he was right about stuff
No shit, that's how disinformation is spread. Sprinkle a little truth in with bullshit to maintain some semblance of credibility, add character who rants like a WWE wrestler on a pound of cocaine, and there you have it. Anyone getting too close to the truth looks like a maniac because that fat fuck ran his ZOG-controlled hamtrap about it.

Attached: 1521565793219.png (512x512, 143K)

Attached: 1514390831905 - Copy.jpg (2000x2000, 400K)

Cnn should pay him for that their ratings temporarily went up on Piers Morgan's show!

He was good in the Bush years. The Obama years were just, "muh guns" and since that guy with the weird head shape and Owen joined, its clearly controlled opposition or worse, designed to make any alternative-think look ridiculous.

I mean, he went from saying "all politicians are lying to you" to supporting Trump. Its a clear reel-in tactic for those who were too distrustful of government.

I like the other version better, where the bearded man child gets vasectomy and wife bf gives him a switch

Attached: 1522097248172.png (500x727, 366K)

you mean HOGG-controled

PEDOPHELLIC TRANSDIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES BRO

Prove that he is right instead of him being wrong.

He always felt like controlled opposition.

Weren't you shills in here a couple weeks ago saying that youtube was banning him and closing down his channel? Did that happen?

Ones I can remember:
>Russia launching nukes New Year's Eve 1999 show
>bank holiday economic collapse (he did this about 3 years running).
>Gulf oil spill would end all life on Earth
>Fukishima would end all life on Earth
>Bird flu/pig flu/(about half a dozen others) were engineered super weapons that will end all life on Earth

Honestly this guy is one false doomsday prediction after the next with a million other small and meaningless distractions in between to keep you demoralized, confused, scared, and excited so that you will send him money and NEVER be able to actually see the big picture of (((who))) is fucking us, how, and what their end game is.

Attached: jones never the jews.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>he thinks the frogs are gay
atrazene is literally turning frogs gay

Attached: 2636234.jpg (587x378, 47K)

>jews aren't shapeshifting aliens who leech off their host nations
it's all a metaphore, shapeshifting, the quantum state of both "white" and not white, aliens, foreigners who don't care for our world, vampires, those who suck the life blood from our nation and infect us with aids
They're actually literal pedophiles though.

>bbc, CNN, Washington post, and new york Times are unbiased

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-25-13-42-17.png (607x597, 420K)

trying to convince liberals something is true with sourced facts becomes a valuable lesson in cognitive dissonance

>back up everything he says

This isnt 100% true, some of his claims are impossible to back up like when he claims people are demons.

Never.

Attached: 1495816996233.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

But you know it, I know it, everyone knows it's true. Hillary Clinton is a god damn demon.

Attached: itallmakessensenow.gif (288x204, 1.82M)

Attached: 1517085085178.jpg (320x401, 44K)

He's never wrong, but he's not fully right, if you catch my drift.

Al-phabet plant meant to give us part of the truth, but not the whole thing, so we accept his "facts" and take them no further.

He's retarded, user, don't be that fucking stupid

he's a good reporter.
good salesman/entertainer.

Entertaining and informative.
It's why he beats out all cable news.

He freely retracts that he thought the " clash" of cultures between the western nations and Muslim religion , was far fetched and not probable. Yet it's a ongoing fact now.

A decent leafpost for once. Jones has said multiple times he has CIA relatives. Definitely a shill. Good for beginning the red pill process for normies, but he's the ultimate gatekeeper if they don't progress past the boomer tier patriotism and provides an easy target for shitlibs and their echochambers. Also how the fuck do you go from being a tin foil hatter (very convenient Bill Cooper gets assassinated, then Jones is ready to fill the void left by him), to having a 30 minute exclusive interview with Trump and white house press credentials? Imo he is literally the greatest performance artist of our time.

he will always be a cia nigger until he says israel did 9/11. he NEVER talks about israel why? he is a cia nigger.

Attached: 1502484015563.jpg (515x420, 56K)

"Hollywood is ran by Arabs and the communist Chinese".

Attached: AJ2.png (1216x580, 262K)

Lol
LOL
HE BACKS UP EVERYTHING HE SAYS

LIKE THE CHILD SLAVE COLONIES ON MARS RIGHT?

hes constantly wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

>LIKE THE CHILD SLAVE COLONIES ON MARS RIGHT?
Which is what Robert David Steele said, not Alex. Fuck off Max Schill.