PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT: TURN IN YOUR GUNS NOW!

This is the Honolulu PD. We know which citizens of Hawaii posting on this board smoke marijuana & own guns. This is your final notice under HRS: Section 134-7A.

You have 30 days to voluntarily turn in your guns before they are seized by police. Do not attempt to hide them, you must comply. The department has been able to access the list of medical marijuana patients since 2000, your medical marijuana use disqualifies you from ownership of firearms and ammunition. It is beyond dispute that illegal drug users, including marijuana users, are likely as a consequence of that use to experience altered or impaired mental states that affect their judgment and that can lead to irrational or unpredictable behavior. The 2016 ruling from the 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that it IS NOT an infringement of someone’s Second Amendment rights to ban them from buying or owning a gun if they use marijuana, thus your gun rights have been terminated.

- Police Chief Susan Ballard

Attached: 57030b60c3618897588b4617.jpg (790x444, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article187082303.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/hawaii/articles/2017-12-02/police-policy-banning-guns-for-legal-pot-users-under-review
cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/hawaii-mmj-users-given-30-days-to-turn-in-guns/
staradvertiser.com/2017/11/28/breaking-news/honolulu-police-tell-legal-marijuana-users-to-turn-in-their-firearms/
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64&t=6s
nytimes.com/2018/03/27/opinion/john-paul-stevens-repeal-second-amendment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: medical marijuana letter Honolulu police.jpg (538x814, 60K)

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article187082303.html

usnews.com/news/best-states/hawaii/articles/2017-12-02/police-policy-banning-guns-for-legal-pot-users-under-review

cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/hawaii-mmj-users-given-30-days-to-turn-in-guns/

staradvertiser.com/2017/11/28/breaking-news/honolulu-police-tell-legal-marijuana-users-to-turn-in-their-firearms/

What are they going to do? Stomp all over the 4th, bust down your door and ransack your home for your weapons. Fuck these people. Banning bump stocks was just the beginning. Little by little they are going to dice our 2nd to pieces.

Attached: 1509068269078s.jpg (203x250, 6K)

>Banning bump stocks was just the beginning

A statement from GOA's Executive Director Erich Pratt:

“Gun Owners of America considers a ban on bump stocks as yet another infringement of our Second Amendment-protected rights. ‘Shall not be infringed’ means what it says -- gun control should NOT be the jurisdiction of the U.S. government.

“To be sure, banning these items will not make us any safer and it will only lead to more infringements -- to restrictions on magazines, match triggers and more. This is something that the anti-gun Left understands and is hoping for. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has stated that ‘I certainly hope’ a ban on bump stocks will lead to further gun restrictions. She’s actually right. Saying ‘yes’ to one infringement will eventually lead to more.

“How can it be that the Trump administration is placing itself to the left of the Obama administration, which determined in 2010 that bump stocks did not convert a semi-automatic firearm into a fully-automatic weapon?

“Gun Owners of America will seek out other pro-gun organizations to join us challenging this illegal executive action in court. And we predict that an honest, constitutional and legal analysis by the courts will result in this regulation being struck down.”

Attached: goalogo250x250.jpg (265x265, 28K)

degenerates BTFO.

FILTHY POT SMOKERS WILL NEVER GIVE UP THEIR DEGENERACY.

THEY WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO DIE ON THEIR COUCH WITH THEIR WEED AND POTATO CHIPS.

>This is your final notice under HRS: Section 134-7A.
sorry boss man, this law is unconstitutional and unenforceable

Listen, we both know you want weed to smoke without having to look over your shoulder, we want that for you as well. Just turn in your guns user, thats all you have to do, turn them in. They just lay around most of the time anyways, not like you go use them all the time. On the other hand, relieve some stress and smoke this marijuana. All you want, you just need to turn in the guns, ok.

sorry dude boating accidents and all that you know how it is

9 circuit said so bitch, so turn them in, get your marijuana like we both know you want, everyone is happy... ok?

>just the beginning
You dont even need a meme stock to bump fire, They said bump stocks and rate increasing devices, So anything over mil-spec could make you a felon over night, The true goal i believe is to just ban all semi automatics. Even trump admitted he wants to change the definition of a machine gun

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64&t=6s

I lost my guns in a tragic surf board accident, sorry mr popo.

Honestly, I think Trump is in a panic attempting to get this wall completed. I think he will do everything to appease the left in hopes that they will work with him on the southern border wall. He's nervous and probably realizes he bit off more than he can chew when he ran off the premise that he is going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it.

I honestly think you need to turn in those guns, get your self a joint, and relax my man, we got this.

>9 circuit said so bitch
those crooks that are about to be arrested? all those pervy creeps on the 9th circuit will have a hard time making decisions once their hold files are in the wild

FOIA tells us enough already, those chumps are leaving, welcome to the new age

where we build our own guns, totally legal to do that, no restrictions to buy anything but the receiver

Can you just turn in your medical marijuana license and dump all the weed?

>*hides guns*
>"police, you have any guns?"
>"no, fuck off!"
>dems - "REEEEE"

This has been known for a while. It's why I passed on trying out medical cannabis for my colitis when they legalized it here in PA.

>I think he will do everything to appease the left in hopes that they will work with him on the southern border wall.
he will do anything the people with a gun in his back tell him to do

Give it another try, I heard it really helps with colitis. You should register, get your card. I'm sure you wont miss those guns.

if it's legal you don't need a card to use it, using your feet to walk is legal you need a card to do that?

>You should register,
why the hell would anyone register for anything?

how is this smart at all?

Democrats and liberals are taking it in the backdoor, making it criminal for certain people to own guns. "If we can't make law-abiding citizens give up their right to guns we'll just make them criminals so they have no rights!"

Talk about being butthurt.

>can be an alcoholic and own a car
>can't smoke pot and own a gun
What did they mean by this?

havent they already pissed all over the 4th amendment with that NSA shit?

I'm pretty sure Illinois already tried this and got slapped by the SCOTUS or a lower court

Attached: 1514392912842.png (374x321, 154K)

It's a bait. Don't respond, just burn it. This is how government phishes irl.

You can smoke all the pot you want just don't register in a government database and get your (((weed card))).

Because dumb dumb, then you dont have to deal with crazy drug dealers. You can get it safely.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Susan Ballard
Post tits with time stamp or GTFO

Yes, you need a card to get medical cannabis in PA (which isn't even marijuana mind you, we only can buy oils and tonics for consumption that don't have THC in them) and if you have one of these cards, you cannot legally pass a 4473.

So what you're saying is that if people want real American freedom more people will be driven to break the law. Well this is good news for cartels.

do you have anythings against people who smoke moderatly?

Pot dealers aren't usually violent crazies tho. they typically sell you some bud then sit down and chief with ya.

Like I said, I think it's all bad; I judge it as a negative thing.

That said, humans all enjoy some vices and so I can forgive it if it's something you have under control.

Yes, but the patriot and cloud acts among others make it ok

Sounds like we are about to tee up Claire Wolfe Day. About damn time.

Homeopathy can cure ulcerative colitis. No need for other damaging drugs. Steroids are the fucking worst

It's only getting worse
nytimes.com/2018/03/27/opinion/john-paul-stevens-repeal-second-amendment.html
Retired supreme court justice wants 2nd amendment repealed

>Stomp all over the 4th

Hawaii has required registration for long guns and handguns. A cross check between registry and medical card holder databases will yield a list of people who are violating this law after 30 days, providing them the probable cause to start searching homes.

Copypasta from HRS 0134-0002:

>§134-2 Permits to acquire. (a) No person shall acquire the ownership of a firearm, whether usable or unusable, serviceable or unserviceable, modern or antique, registered under prior law or by a prior owner or unregistered, either by purchase, gift, inheritance, bequest, or in any other manner, whether procured in the State or imported by mail, express, freight, or otherwise, until the person has first procured from the chief of police of the county of the person's place of business or, if there is no place of business, the person's residence or, if there is neither place of business nor residence, the person's place of sojourn, a permit to acquire the ownership of a firearm as prescribed in this section. When title to any firearm is acquired by inheritance or bequest, the foregoing permit shall be obtained before taking possession of a firearm; provided that upon presentation of a copy of the death certificate of the owner making the bequest, any heir or legatee may transfer the inherited or bequested firearm directly to a dealer licensed under section 134-31 or licensed by the United States Department of Justice without complying with the requirements of this section.

Specific attention to section C:

>(c) An applicant for a permit shall sign a waiver at the time of application, allowing the chief of police of the county issuing the permit access to any records that have a bearing on the mental health of the applicant. The permit application form and the waiver form shall be prescribed by the attorney general and shall be uniform throughout the State.

So when Hawaii 5-0 goes to confiscate guns, what's going to be done about it?

Lol no one in hawaii should be threatening nonsense when you live on a fucking island and people could easily storm your house.

I don't want drugs though and if I did they fucking grow everywhere for free

why the hell would I trade a right for something nobody can keep track of anyway?

how the hell does that make any sense at all?

why wouldn't I just non have the drugs and keep the gun rights?

>Pot dealers aren't usually violent crazies tho.
sure they are the CIA sells a ton of pot and they're violent as fuck

Drinking alcohol is worlds worse than cannabis

I lost all my guns in a freak volcano accident! Put them on the ridge to smoke a doobie, and when I turned around they were gone! they mustve fallen in!

Good meme but aren’t we required by law to report missing or stolen firearms

Do dumb fuck gun grabbers know how easy it is for some people to manufacture a gun?

Attached: 1C0D6325-6796-4A7D-9084-3402CD3A545D.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

>you don’t need a license to walk around do you
don’t give them any ideas my dude

>freak volcano accident!
kek. some rainbow fag bird flew off with mine.

Is it any surprise that Hawaii has the smallest percentage of whites in the union and this is where the confiscations begin

give them nothing, the feds have no grounds to take your guns or bar you from using weed. show me the credible laws, spoiler, you cant
and if these lefties want an education they should read about THEIR racist history and the bullshit gun control they started to extend jim crowe.

I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to get a unregistered firearm in America
or buy weed from a street dealer.

Suck my balls, Ballard , you lard-ass nigger .

Yeah, I'm sure some petty thief is going to 3d print his own gun to rob your cheetos stash if it'll get him ten years in jail for possessing it and 15+ years for supplying it if he sells it you soyboy retard.

Honestly yeah, I figured NYC, Chicago, or Detroit would be first, though targeting an island to set the precedent does make more sense. The greater question is still, what's going to be done about it? This is it, the moment where the government tries to go door to door to take peoples guns. The moment we said we'd start shooting back. Granted, they're picking a softer target and less direct method than anticipated, but it's glaringly obvious this is the roots of confiscation.

>feds have no grounds to take your guns

Yeah but they do have agents and guns and the backing of courts to shoot you dead for resisting, and that's plenty to get the job done. Never in the history of a police or SWAT raids have the fuckers been talked out of going into a home once they're set on it, even if they've got the wrong house.

>say weed is fine and safe for yeaes
>say that it's less harmful than cigarettes
>legalize weed so everyone is on it
>admit that it has mind altering effects
>use that as an excuse to disarm people
Sup Forums saw this coming a mile away but these degedegenerate faggots NEEDED their coon-nip. I hope they get so high they space out and drown on your their own saliva.

>it's real
Lol these kikes never stop. Hey, have some mind numbing compliance drugs, freedom. Hey pothead you don't have the right to defend yourself give up your freedom.

Jesus Christ you memeflagging faggot, get the fuck out with your blackpilling bullshit, this is a political play and a control play, anyone with a brain will see through this
Also this is about medical marijuana where you have to register, I doubt states like Nevada have this

I will never turn in a single gun. If anyone comes for them they can have a shit ton of bullets but they wont get my guns while I am alive.

>power hungry amerimutt politicians essentially targeting the right wing in Hawaii who're well known for being rather libertarian
>amerimutt peasants on Sup Forums actually cheering over this because they've been brainwashed into thinking it's justified
I miss the days when people on here would share tips on how to buy weed while avoiding the browno contamination.

Have a bump

No one is cheering over being registered, this is the sum of every gun owner's fears, only shills being shills think this is good

no

>smoked every day for 10 years
>havent shot anybody

These cops should smoke a J and ask themselves "does this make me wanna shoot people"

Why dont they ever do that? Why do they ban shit without knowledge?

Because then narrative is kill

>only shills being shills think this is good
Yeah, that was my point. Though I don't think shill is the right word.
They're hypocrites who'll normally love guns but are so autistic, they'll instantly support something like this due to the unjustifiable rage that builds in their willies when a free man decides to exercise his right to consume a plant.

I usually play devil's advocate, so that's why I like to assume gun owner's are smarter than that and would be against any form of registration and suppression of rights and that the ones who are in favor are noguns leftists that have been raiding for the past week or so, so I would hope you in turn would at least give the benefit of the doubt

I don't smoke marijuana, but this is pretty much the end result that I saw once legalization suddenly started becoming a reality in so many states after years of advocacy from NORML and other groups. I don't believe for a second that this is some benevolent relaxing of power, nor is it all about tax revenue. The states are really using this to compile databases of users which may eventually come back to bite people in the ass and infringe on their rights one way or another.
Tune in, stay off of drugs, and drop out.

Attached: Sonny.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That's if you're using it for MEDICINAL PURPOSES in states where it's only allowed for MEDICINAL PURPOSES, in legal states that don't have nanny state gun laws this is a non-issue

This. Shall not be infringed doesn't mean if they smoke weed we can infringe

You're probably right, as long as there is blanket legality without any sort of database. But I still wouldn't be 100% confident if they decide to start restricting people on medical MJ as it's all slippery slope to complete infringement at that point. I wouldn't doubt drug testing and access to medical records and pharma history would be part of those "sensible regulations" and expanded background checks they're talking about now.

It literally only takes a piece of metal pipe and a nail. Not to mention the thousands of people who have cnc mills and can cut ar15 lowers with no problem. Or the fact that you can make full auto sten guns with scrap metal, or Mac 10s. If you knew anything about the subject you wouldn't be so quick to open your retard mouth you idiot

I mean, it makes sense the Dems would do something like this under the guise of a "mental health" issue, considering how many bullshit riders they put on bills in Congress, and how badly they want to disarm this nation
This is why full legalization should be advocated, to prevent abusive over-stepping like this, if it's legal they can't force everyone into a database