Why are anglos so salty about east-asians?

Is it the anglo kikish nature?

Attached: 7a49c2d1f1cda2b7e681ba6b68b196d3.jpg (500x707, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY&t=3974s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slide thread

what am i sliding? it's a legitimate question. almost all the east-asian hate almost always comes from anglo countries. why?

thanks for the pic
but yeah. slide thread. saged.

>slide thread.
explain

>Anglo countries
>countries
Theres more than one England?

They complain about everyone, don't worry about it.

I've spent lots of time with these people and found that no matter rich or poor, they have the inability to be happy.

Anglos are disgusting and can only hate on superior races, like east asians, slavs, africans and jews.

i said anglo. this means USA, Canada, Australia, NZ

>africans
explain

No Anglo means English. Americans try to make it a civic thing meaning Anglosphere (which is a separate thing) but the reality is it literally means English. Not British, not Anglosphere, English.

ok fine, then i mean anglosphere

England, UK and Brittain might as well be the same thing in American English

nah they don't hate Koreans or Japanese or Manchu people because they are the same and are connected to anglo-germans in organized crime.

They however hate real Chinese people because they aren't tempted by crime and criminals own this world obviously.

can you elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY&t=3974s

8 hour explanation, Genetically Manchurians are related to Koreans and Japanese. The Anglo/Germans let the Manchu into power and the Manchu are genetically related to Koreans and Japanese but not Chinese.

Chinese people hate destruction unless they are left with no choice.

Thats like saying France, European Union and Europe may as well be the same thing.
>American English
You speak English. It's just a different dialect. You don't speak "Yorkshire English" or "Cornish English" so i dunno why this meme is a thing.

when i say they let the Manchu into power, i'm saying they are in Chinese government because the anglo/german allow them.

It's communism, chinks are better at it.

Attached: 1519753996415.jpg (944x737, 122K)

probably because of all the asian rape gangs

>chinks lurk among us hiding behind "white" country flags.

Because chinks are collectivist faggots in nature and go against the individualist ideals of the superior Anglo man... you idiots come to our countries and vote for bigger governments and subvert our freedoms. You are no better than niggers in that regard. I don't care how high your iq is.

Attached: IMG_0730.jpg (750x553, 84K)

Attached: 123453664329031121.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

East Asians don't vote look it up. Also they are 1 percent of the U.S population.

Im going to guess you're either black,Indian, or mexican.

ah i see, very enlightening. thank you

chinese are fascist

lol, so jealousy

>you idiots come to our countries and vote for bigger governments
isn't that an expression of individualism?
>subvert our freedoms
freedom of what?

it's not jealousy the Anglo/Germans just hate people who won't do crime for them. This usually involved the genocide of your own people.

Historically Germanics murdered their own in order to help the royals and nobles to maintain power.

>failure to understand individualism
>failure to understand Americas history of freedom
Thanks for proving my point Jackie chan. Anglos seem to be the only ones in the world that get it.

but you aren't individualistic either you believe one group of people is superior to another thus making you tribal and thus collectivist.

You should vote for smaller government you utter Asian faggot. This is why Asians fucking piss me off.

>failure to understand individualism
ok fine, explain it then
>failure to understand Americas history of freedom
how is being a slave of ZOG freedom? or is that what you were referring to?
>Anglos seem to be the only ones in the world that get it.
what? your kikish nature? yeah, that's what the thread it about. it's a mystery for the civilized

>You should vote for smaller government
there aren't any parties that are for smaller gov't though

if i am actually asian then you should watch your tongue. East Asian civilization is just as if not greater than the Roman empire, just because someone is tolerating you now doesn't mean they won't destroy you later for crossing the line.

Listen here gooks. Individualism is the belief that I am responsible for me and whoever else I love. Individualist do not believe in state being the decider of who gets what and what is fair.

Anglos are more individualistic in nature. Gooks and niggers are more collectivist in nature. This is why anglos ought to seek to be with other individualistic anglos rather than gooks and niggers. This ensures that your society will not fall to collectivist ideologies. It is not rocket science.

Oh my god. Yea that is why Asians are flooding Anglo countries like crazy and bringing their collectivist ideologies with them. You all have low crime rates, but you vote for bigger government. We don't want you.

>Individualism is the belief that I am responsible for me and whoever else I love.
so why all the jew hate? how are they responsible for your personal actions?
> Individualist do not believe in state being the decider of who gets what and what is fair.
so you don't believe in laws?
> This is why anglos ought to seek to be with other individualistic anglos rather than gooks and niggers.
why do you care if you're individualistic?
> This ensures that your society will not fall to collectivist ideologies
are you sure? 'cause it's collectivism that holds societies together while individualism tears it apart

name one small government party

you do realize they can destroy you anytime they want right? the world population is aging while they have the youngest male population, if they kick Germans and Anglos out of their government there is a good chance they will have no mercy for people like you.