Serbia-Kosovo tensions: Serbs block road, walk out of gov't

Marko Đurić, head of Belgrade’s office for Kosovo and Metohija, was seized in the town of North Mitrovica by balaclava-clad and rifle-wielding members of Pristina’s ROSU police, who fired what appeared to be stun grenades to clear a crowd of angry Serb civilians. Inside the building, people ducked for cover as the police entered the hall where Đurić was speaking and led him away.

>. the police took selfies with djuric while pointing guns at him
> serbs retaliate by blocking a road to Pristina (capitol of kosovo)
> serbs leave gov't

What are your thoughts on this? Did the serbs overeact? Was the arrest illegal?

Attached: WireAP_8b347298e61a497989191713de905380_12x5_992.jpg (992x413, 61K)

Svaki Marko radi naopako

all i know is that kosovo is serbia

I just wish they'd go to war already I need to do some war profiteering

S*rbs actually believe daddy Russia will come help them after Shqips massacre them in Kosovo again

Attached: 3FDD9FBE-6EAC-4956-84CB-18860E59C65D.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

No need for russia in this, serbians can annex kosovo in 10 minutes if they want to

kek true, i can't wait for all the serbian butthurt crying

Attached: satan approves.jpg (211x239, 17K)

History repeats itself

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 34K)

For what? They don't need the land, they can't use their own land without deep corruption and shit

The Islamic state of Kosovo will be declared soon the Serb kuffars will be slaughtered.

>be me this morning
>walking to college not even awake yet
>see newspaper stand
"pristina declared war"
THE SENSATIONALISM HAS GOT TO STOP, WE NEED GREAT LEADER TO MAKE JOURNALISTS AFRAID AGAIN

Start with the banks that secretly run the country from within, then wipe out any mafias and become the mafia, but one for the people not the banks. Then become a mercenary country that will clean out others, for a price.

>removing intensifies

Attached: liquidalbo.png (1016x712, 658K)

it's nothing
i'm getting tired of these repetitive threads

Attached: 1515642746265s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>anjimepostinjg

>removed
Thread is over

Attached: Chad Serb vs Virgin Albanian.webm (396x222, 383K)

>Croats think daddy NATO will come help them this time

Good luck if shit hits the fan this time, it took all of Europe to stop the Serbs, and Russia is just waiting for an excuse to show its strength.

The chad Bosnian vs the virgin serb

Attached: 2F49C4D600000578-3356520-Legend_has_it_that_when_Suleiman_the_Magnificent_died_his_heart_-m-11_14498 (634x657, 231K)

Literally who?

>Did the serbs overeact?
They illegally crossed Kosovo's border
>Was the arrest illegal?
By law, no it wasn't, and it was morally right to block them which is why nobody intervened

Serbs need another bombing to set them straight I think? This time we're aiming at civilians

>we wuz america n shiet

who the good guys? and whos muslims?

Attached: article-0-05DC493C000005DC-8_468x348.jpg (468x348, 54K)

I'm Bosniak but I support Albanians in exterminating your disgusting and filthy race. Everyone hates you and the time is coming.
Albanians are the good guys

I dislike serbs, but šiptaroids keep expanding and they need to be stopped. If not stopped we may end up on the menu in next 100 years

>this time we're aiming at civilians
>this time
>not last time

Attached: 1353525467893.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>I dislike serbs
why? no need to dislike us mayne

But that's false. Romanians and Greeks like us.
Who the fuck likes you? Or Croats? Or Albanians?
You only like each other, but that's literally because you're anally pained about Serbs.

is this the head of Serbian goverment?

Attached: 1020081315.jpg (1000x480, 85K)

According to the 2011 Census, 95.6% of the population of Kosovo are Muslim!!

Serbia Christians 84.5% of country's population

ok I found the bad guys

We will bury them.

Attached: fucking hostile.jpg (769x720, 47K)

You will again fill the pits you disgusting mudslime shit.

Attached: McDonaldsDriveIn.webm (450x360, 1.64M)

Romanians and Greeks like you because they never had to share a federation with you. You guys are legit scum but luckily for everyone your country and army are pathetic so you pose no threat except unarmed civilians, but times changed. Vukovar, Mostar, Srebrenica, then Kosovo, EVERYONE HATES YOU.

Its token lesbian, to appease to EU cucks.

Attached: heh.jpg (480x477, 16K)

lol this

>have problems
>remove Serb
>no problems

General rule of thumb in ex-Yu

Attached: 1519490915966.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

>who gives a shit what any of those places think

this
any Sup Forums rec reads on war profiteering?

First, nothing you say matters, because you're some retarded LARPer from diaspora who probably doesn't speak our language.
Second, ''legit scum'' is purely subjective. I could say you're legit scum, since historically speaking you're descendants of traitors who converted and then fucked over their own people for their Ottoman overlords for centuries. And then when Austrians came, you did the same for Austrians.
When Germans came, you even had your own SS division.
So who's scum here?
Also, so much talk about ''independent Bosnia'', but only time you guys fought for ''independent Bosnia'' was when you thought Austrians will revoke your privileges. Once that didn't happen, you went along with their occupation just fine.
In reality, it's all down to your inferiority complex. You hate Serbs because Serbs remind you of who you were before you sold out your identity for privileges.

But Kosovo IS Serbia

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

You don't care what some of your largest neighbors think about you?

OK. We'll see what happens when Russia stops the cum supply. Clock's ticking.

I suggest you import roughly around 30% of those Serb (((christians))) into your country. Let them settle and let them do their thing for, oh I dunno, 50 to a 100 years. See what happens next. Good luck, Alastair.

Attached: 1510618632515.gif (300x186, 446K)

Find your grandpa there mudslime.

Attached: dump.jpg (1180x787, 462K)

>it's all down to your inferiority complex
Why would I have an inferiority complex to Serbs? They live like subhumans in RS whereas FBiH is far more invested and improves every year. Furthermore everyone hates you and your time is running out.

Attached: ustasha_croats2_head_chetnik.jpg (200x288, 23K)

>We'll see what happens when Russia stops the cum supply
Oh no we are shaking in fear of diaspora brigades...shut the fuck up you retarded LARPer. You're not "Bosnian'', you're American.

>kosovo's border
There is no such thing. The entire Kosovo is Serbian clay. That you fucking jew cocksuckers have stolen that land to create a criminal state inside Europe is just a temporary thing.

>This time we are aiming at civilians
This is what you always do anyways. The modern mutt can't win a war without cheating and false-flagging.

Attached: 45ffedf.png (604x474, 103K)

Your diaspora is worse than ours

I explained it to you, but I guess you don't understand English either.

Like we need Russia to kill your faggot nation, i hope we kill all of you faggots even if we get nuked by US.

Attached: RadicalMudslimeDagestanHunt.webm (480x360, 2.41M)

>wez rich erryone loves us my dad>ur dad
You sound like a 10 year old kid. Stop embarrassing yourself man.

Ladies and gentlemen, we didn't have to wait long for the Serb to show his true (((christian))) self in all its glory. Hopefully, the britbong is paying attention.

Attached: 1519194282268.gif (625x352, 1.23M)

checked

He is diaspora mudslime shit, bosniak muslim i assume.

Attached: AnimalHunt.webm (480x360, 1.03M)

Again, your diaspora is far worse.

>have problems
>remove Serb
>no problems

General rule of thumb in ex-Yu
Just 1 previous reply.
Thats you,you filthy animal and now you cry ?
Just like in 90s you little shits are double faced backstabbers af.
You make me sick.

Attached: waat.jpg (700x662, 137K)

>Be based Serbian tank commander
>Roll in the plains of Kosovo while blasting Kosovo je Srbija by Beogradski Sindikat
>Burn mosques,slit shitptaris throats and put grenades in the wombs of their women
Damn,I want to join,this time all Romanian diaspora needs to help their Serbian brothers,we might be different, but in the real end we Romanians are South Slavs,we shall join out brothers in their struggle against the Muslims.

Attached: download (1).jpg (251x201, 7K)

god damn,the fall of Yugoslavia created a mess.
it made 6 or 7 smaller countries,

break kardasizu tout of the jail to vodi sjbe svoje?

Attached: REMOVE.png (160x160, 32K)

No you aren't south slavs you disgusting gypsy fuck. Your people were literally the lowest rung of society in all south slavic states. Vlach is literally an insult akin to nigger.

t.Shitptare in holy Srbine zemlja

If only you could help us remove corrupt Kfor from there we would be greatefull for all eternity my spaghetti friends.

Attached: one order please.jpg (526x896, 78K)

>Spaghetti
He's a vlach toilet cleaner in Italy

Its shiptars reply that i copied, he typed that in 2 previous replies and then cried why we hate him.

Attached: yeah.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>Falling for the Romanian gypsy meme
Then all of Americans are mongrelized to some degree...oh wait, that's true.
>Vlach
Yes,continue to believe in Hungarian propaganda, a country who wants to be big,but knows that the right moment it even dares to cross the Romanian border gets destroyed and conquered for the second time.

Doobs followed by qoads. Digits speak for themselves, Milose.

Attached: 1506474633792.gif (290x360, 3.54M)

Hungarians were right that you're nasty gypsy fucks. It's not a meme Vlach is literally an insult in all of Yugoslavia and even Greece and Albania too if i recall correctly. Literally go google it. Nobody considers you their brothers you're just useful idiots who are secretly looked down upon as nasty and nigger tier, almost all stereotypical Jew insults apply to Vlachs as well

>we get nuked

Fingers crossed.

Attached: 1492134552790.gif (245x240, 516K)

Yes,I have started as a toilet cleaner when I was young,I did all kind of "low" regarded jobs,in the meantime I have studied and graduated from highschool,I'm currently visiting the last remaining parents her in Italy,then i'll return to my small comfy wallachian village.

\[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/

Attached: baza.png (1600x900, 1.57M)

>all this diaspora ass pain
Absolutely beautiful, your tears are delicious

Attached: 1522158181577.jpg (444x500, 34K)

>Yes,I have started as a toilet cleaner when I was young,I did all kind of "low" regarded jobs
Can't make this shit up. Vlachs everybody.

>Tfw when based Orban has gypsy blood
>Tfw when Jobbik has gypsies as members
But let me guess,we Romanians who persecuted gypsies worse than Commies persecuted christians are the gypsies,while the based hungarians with a pm partly gypsy are the pure europeans right?
Are you even trying John Doe?We gained our country after countless battles,and our borderd are yet to stay,perhaps they'll even get bigger when we'll reunificate with Basarabia.

Attached: 1521911340366.png (1980x1036, 98K)

>CP6N

Attached: 1501879258024.jpg (391x550, 126K)

Why do you believe that the degenerate demons in charge of the Serbian government are the true representatives of the Serbian people?
For every sane Serb its a fact that those in power, the opposition and everyone involved in the politics in this day and age is part of the occupational puppet government.
A real leader of Serbs is a king, emperor or a dictator. Not democracy, not communists, not these faggots in charge and not a foreign government.

Lmao,I wouldn't expect more from the average polack to be honest,especially from the mutts who lack dignity,honour and self-respect, if you think that after you graduate you immediately must have a high payed job then it's pretty likely you have never worked a day in your life

>t.polack from Republiko Srpska

Attached: panteri-panteri-vi-ste-hrabri-momci-najhrabrijinasi-srpski-dobrovoljci-ii-8443508.png (500x456, 75K)

i don't hate em. Actually, I think balije are much,much worse

>american poster barking
Go home if you have the balls unless you are under a loan or mortgage, in which case you will never see home ever again. Neither will your offspring which will feel 0 attachment to the land you may or may not own back home, which they will sell as soon as you drop dead.

Vlach is not used as an insult. Of course, you don't know that since you don't even speak our language you retarded cunt.

How may i help you?

Vlachs are feared mages and witches from east of Serbia, a tribe, i dont really know where they came from.
There arent that many of them either

How's the situation down there?Are the Serbs from RS ready to once again fight for their land or have they been cucked by the pro-EU propaganda? Also,how's life there?Is it poor?Do you still hold on to traditional values?

Pusti pedera na miru, verovatno je neki guzogolni underage

Attached: 1517863912336.jpg (563x515, 27K)

Leave him alone mates,his knowledge about the Balkans stops at one highly biased lesson taught by Mr.John during highschool

Attached: 1521554585595.jpg (473x414, 33K)

Serbs should stop doing retarded shit

Attached: Rama-i-Vucic.jpg (700x394, 27K)

Do you listen to Beogradski Sindikat?Are they appreciated in Srbija?

>remove serb: the pic

Attached: hatsoffpepe.jpg (400x400, 32K)

MULTUMIM CAPITANE

Nah, not in to that kind of music all tough I have a lot of friends who listen to them

There's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes down to working. I personally believe that people have to start low and the climb the stairs to their desired job.

>be serb
>try to remove Slovenians
>fail
>try to remove Coats
>fail
>try to remove Bosniaks
>fail
>try to remove Albanian
>fail

Probably you subhuman cetniks don't know yet, but God hates you.

Oh I see,well do you have any good serbian folk singer to suggest?

You are a Serb too, idiot.

>well do you have any good serbian folk singer to suggest?
If you like folk rock I've got a treat for you

I can't wait for all the poor albozerg refugees that will flood this shithole even more.

Attached: 1446436921035.png (174x188, 38K)

As Serbs they have the right to ReMoVe KoSoVo.

>be Serb in Bosnia
>get NATO bombed
>be Serb in Serbia
>get NATO bombed

Comfy.

Attached: 1505908566919.gif (300x456, 567K)

Go back to your shithole Radu

Attached: R1446132223690.png (1011x2239, 3.69M)

>How's the situation down there?
Nobody believes anything the tv says but its mostly in decline, this is the most corrupt 'country' on the planet.
Young population is leaving for work because there is none here, unless you bribe someone. A lot of cops lately, i see many young faces in police echelons where the 40+ year olds should be. They have good paychecks.
There are absolutely no criminal gangs. Because there is the police, they racketeer, they make bank heists and they replaced every criminal group everywhere.
Pretty efficient if you ask me.
You can find an ordinary job but its not documented, you dont get your health insurance or pension, just 252 euros on hand.
Its enough if you live alone but not if you want a family, even if both you and the spouse work, which is poverty.
Nobody seems to sell their land, even if they leave the country for work, they want it as their retirement home, which this country will turn into.
Serbs are extremely spiteful towards the west, its basically pure hatred seeing as we are under their occupation, USA EU and NATO is the same for us but at the same time, but if you can take or earn money from them and spend it here, you are doing a good deed.
The veterans of all nations in bosnia dont want a war, its mostly just snot eating toddlers with an internet connection that you can hear a war rhetoric from. Them and muslim politicians that threaten war if we try to break away to score political points.
People, all nations, are ready to defend themselves, but nobody is ready to attack anyone.
The governing system is one of the most complicated on the planet, just to keep an illusion of a unified country, with 3 presidents, 3 constitutional nations (only 3 nations are allowed to be presidents, no jews and no gypsies). We have the most political parties in the world, the most ministers, most ministries, 3 police forces, 3 school systems...
People are traditional by the western standard, many find refuge in the church.
cont.

The Fail is the eternal burden of the Serb

Attached: 1479280774064.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

>Be serb
>Try to regain lost clay by diplomacy
>Made pact with Croatia
>Croatia betrays you
>Muslim sub-human Alija Izetbegovic now seeks westerners' help
>Win against serbs thanks to NATO's aerial supremacy.
Years later
>Be serbian patrol unit on the kosovar border
>Encounter albanian units
>Manage to make them flee despite being numerically inferior
>Have this happen several times
Albanians and Bosniaks wouldn't have been able to win if it wasn't for NATO's aerial strikes and there are numerous reports about albanian units disengaging combat when possible against serbian units,lurk moar fag

Attached: 1521928525481.jpg (475x686, 112K)

>Inb4 Rodljub Roki Vulovic,Lepi Mica or Miro Semberejac