How close is the 2nd US Civil War folks?

This is it...
They're pushing fucking hard with all cards on the table.
Repeal the second, the "Newspaper of record" proclaims.
>Nobody wants to repeal it
"Cold dead hands? ...OK"
>Nobody wants to confiscate it

They lie as a rule.
Now they claim we can live peacefully with them, as long as we give up our only protections to their machinations.

Attached: 2016nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.png (720x456, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nSHUc44jsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The aren't going to confiscate guns. They're going to slowly constrict the legal and social situations where you can have guns until it becomes prohibitively expensive and socially unacceptable to have them. It's going to play out exactly like their campaign against cigarettes played out.

not close at all
however, it is really close to a media war (if you don't consider it already going on)

Honestly I think the left is TRYING to trigger right wing violence to they can say SEE its white males who are violence and SEE its ultraconservatives who are the threat NOT muslims. They want to ensure a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So what can be done?
They're going to piecemeal what they can. They already have Trump sucking gun control dick with the bump stocks.
If we just sit and let them chip away, nothing will be left, and there won't be a legitimate flash point.

Attached: 1519008625723.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

This isn't new. Most recently in the US, all you have to do is look at what was being said prior to the gun ban in the 90s. They thought they had it then. It was actually much worse, because they were pushing for banning pistols and hunting rifles as well. I remember "Inside Edition" running pieces every week about how hunting rifles were more powerful than "assault weapons", and were nothing more than sniper rifles. Patrick Moynihan proposed a 10,000% tax on ammunition.
That's what the left does, every time. They get within sight of their goals & try to rush, causing a push back. In the 90s it caused the Militia movement, which kept growing until the covenient OKC bombing that didn't kill any agents,just children and secretaries. This time, the internet is keeping Americans ahead of their lies. That's why they push to shut down anti-left sites/channels.
This time feels like it will get bloody. Take the time you have to get ready.

Why can't we just ignore them? There is no way the 2nd will be repealed. None. Congress can't do it. Trump won't/can't do it. SC cant/won't do it. The left are the only ones that are killing each other. Let them.

While I disagree with Trump on it, I think his strategy is to cut the finger to save the arm. He saw an outrage wave coming and figured better give them some tiny gun control that barely affects the community for now. I dont think he totally gets that most wont be happy without a total ban as the MSM has made many extremist by now.

Things are going to have to get way worse before violence brakes out. Those on the left love to complain as loud as they can but they don't have the stones to act on their threats. Most of them honestly believe the state will act in their behalf. And there are those on the right that would love a blood bath but they aren't the majority.

And then in 20 years some president cuts off another finger. And then another in 40 years. And then another until all that is left is a dystopia where all men are slaves for the elite rulers.

I don't think there would be a civil war for any other reason that guns. Once it started the whole ethnic conflict shit will start but to actually start a conflict of some sort it would have to come down to guns.
But the changing demographics and foreign ideas that come from the "diversity" will gradually push for the government to chip away at gun rights. Having said that you can't just make semi-autos disappear. Just hope that you have a Sheriff that is pro-2A.

Ignoring them gets their laws passed. Americans have to push back relentlessly. Not just trying to hold the line. We need to push past it. They want to ban bumpstocks? Tell your Congressman 1)No, and 2) You want suppressors removed from the NFA.
They want a universal registry? 1)No, and 2) You want the machine gun registry re-opened for a year.
They want magazine capacity limits? 1)No, and 2) You want to SBRs and SBSs to be reclassified as just rifles and shotguns.
Push for the importation laws of sporting rifles and shotguns to be relaxed.
Holding the line is a long-term strategy for losing. Fuck that. The right can't seem to coalesce around anything, but we need to. We need to remind our politicians that, while we're not obnoxiously shrill like the left, our opinions and money count.

>How close is the 2nd US Civil War folks?
never happen most whites don't even like other whites
you think white people in the US as a whole are going to agree on anything?
HAHAHAHAH

This.

Attached: This is not a coincidence .jpg (720x960, 92K)

Okay, now show the population heat map. If you think that population bases don't matter, you might just be an idiot

>brakes out
And this is the intellectual level of the right.

They will never win.

no civil war ever.
1. you conservashits are colossal pussies.
2. no one gives a shit about partisanship
3. thankfully most people are sane and don't see violence as a solution unlike you sociopath pol losers.

I dont want a Civil War erupting in the US. A chinese-dominated future sounds horrible

>a civil war can only exist when racial blocs are in complete internal agreement
>like during the American Civil War
Think about this for a second, slowfriend.

Attached: 9401ECF2-8CCF-4A2A-970B-CFA752822CC6.jpg (640x875, 504K)

Shal we dance?

well a dirt bag former supreme court faggot judge just gave the republicans a blow out win in 2018 and 2020. Now the democrats can run on we will take your guns from your dead hands. see how that goes over.

>well a dirt bag former supreme court faggot judge just gave the republicans a blow out win in 2018

wat?

Not as close as Russia would like

sob wants to repeal the second amendment. a article in the far left faggot fake news ny times

15-30 years, depending on how quickly the Left can accelerate our decline. Trump's failure to build a wall in his first year will be seen as a pivotal failure that squandered his mandate, keeping the borders open until the Republicans get slaughtered in the midterms and the Democrats can block any future wall.

15 years in the absolute worst case. Democrats win, impeach Trump, and Republicans are fractured just enough for some Obama-like figure to help unify Democrats.

30 years if Democrats win the House (but not the Senate) and Trump or Pence get another Supreme Court pick

The irony is that the economic engine of the country will continue to trend towards red states.

>Think about this for a second, slowfriend.
Think America wouldn't turn into the middle east of a civil war broke out.
You'd have 30 different groups fighting for control.

nice digits

but can i get a link you nigger?

Why dont people get this. They're gonna slow burn the issue like frogs. They'd never just go take the guns all at once.

So when does it become appropriate to shoot them?

The cities could be easily held, but if the cities tried to move on the rurual areas they'd be faced with gurellia type attacks, IEDs, blockades. Oh, and where do the cities get their food again?

Assasinations of key targets, not mass civil unrest. That keeps foreign governments out of the equasion.

One is a guaranteed right and requirement to a free nation.
The gun owners of America haven’t been this fired up since 1776.

Nobody's coming for your guns, OP

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-075538.jpg (1080x1736, 510K)

> (OP)
>Nobody's coming for your guns, OP
Shit wrong image

Attached: wxoyn3gf03o01.jpg (567x775, 89K)

Don't listen to this idiot, they are doing "salami tactics". He's trying to make you complacent.

Attached: commiesalami.png (1692x121, 21K)

> (You)
>> (OP) (OP)
>>Nobody's coming for your guns, OP
>Shit wrong image
Oops happened again

Attached: u7sby6ly0yn01.png (753x777, 869K)

Some pressure now for armed guards on richer schools. Who will pay for those "veterans" with constant weapon training? Count the schools, every school 10 people with training, then you end up with billions of dollars required. The didn't even touch the 2nd, but the overton window is starting to move. Not having to pay millions for armed guards becomes a reality. And it will red states who will start with this.

What’s funny is most are more ready than ever. They would get absolutely and irrevocably fucked if they tried this. Russia and China would immediately take advantage as well, sending in spetnaz and other commando units to cause more chaos and assist gorilla factions inside. Plus at least half the military would defect, not to mention the massive amount that’d stay in the sabotage internally. Shit would be absolutely insane. Probably exactly what these satanic kike red shields want.

Only as close as you make it. Please remember that our last was our bloodiest conflict ever. A lot of innocent people will die, life will likely be horrible, and you will probably be defending from foreign invaders

Totally understand, keep trying user.

Yeah they’re gonna start pushing HARD. This is gonna get fun.

Lmaoooooooooo
>be me
>at house
>this faggot comes to the door
>me and my wifes son are here to confiscate your baby killers
>"no"
>cmon user, its time to give them up, what about [insert harry potter referance here ] and [insert star wars referance here]?
>"no fuck off, from my cold dead hands"
>shoot dad
>kid is startled
>i dont have to shoot him but i do anyways

Always kill a traitor before a enemy.

Attached: 1521946859790m.jpg (1024x633, 102K)

That not a civil war
If American went full blown civil war with tanks and shit
Mexican cartels would seize the southern states
Russia would take Alaska
China would move in
blah blah blah
Jews would fight to keep the NE/Washington
White people would being fighting niggers and other white people, trying to protect / and take others land.

More people live in the blue parts than the red. More wealth and industry too.

They are slowly doing that because which ever trash you have as a gun rights representative is giving them an inch so they take it and more. Fucking stand your grounds.

This. It's time to fight back with an agenda of our own instead of just reacting

This.. we have to push back.
Let them know we’be had enough

They came after marriage and look at how that ended up.
Next on the menu is guns. What are you going to do now, Americans?
The clock's ticking, buddies. You gotta do something about it.
Godspeed.

sup leb bro?

Every day the soy rises a bit higher. Soon it will overflow

This fellow oldfag gets it. I remember all of the narratives; Teflon coated bullets, Black Rhino ammunition, Streetsweeper shotguns, the Michigan Militia... all of these things were going to be our doom in the 90s.

It gets closer every day. Liberals are a minority using dirty politics, grand standing, media manipulation, and violence to steal our rights and undermine the constitution. War is inevitable.

Attached: 1501603743057.jpg (600x427, 63K)

This sounds pretty reasonable all things considered.

>implying you Cletuses won't just sit and spin when the feds show up to take your "muh gunz"
Lmaoing @ you're lyf

Attached: 1521985034180.jpg (836x1200, 149K)

I live in California. Do you really think my congressman is going to listen to me? As far as I'm concerned my vote might as well not even exist here.

Most schools actually have guards. Arming them is just a simple step up. If you really want to cut unnecessary costs, just fire these worthless administrators, they don't teach and they get paid 40-50usd and hour. Firing them will free up so much money for the public schools, for things such as armed guards and better classes.

>The*y didn't even touch the 2nd.
Have you not seen any of the nonstop spout against the 2nd amendment from David Hogg and the so called survivors.

The only thing a city is good for is a massive pile of bodies due to starvation and poor sanitation when supply lines are cut to the city.

Perfect, we get to reclaim the country from all foreign forces, including our left.
>We're surrounded
Great, now we can fire in any direction.

>what can be done?
you need to watch this and do what it says
youtube.com/watch?v=_nSHUc44jsU

wow.......................this is powerful

seriously, would an insurrection really happens if the 2nd amendement were to be repelled? I mean can the supreme court repel it at all?

Within one week cities would canabalize themselves.

Not very. This is election-year horseshit from the fucking kikes, like always. They won't feel "safe" in their control over the goyim until we're all low-IQ mudpeople who can't fight back. Realistically, 2A repeal will never happen though until the USA is like... 35% white. But if we ever get that low, then the USA won't be the USA anymore anyway. It'll have balkanized.

yesterday

Attached: 1522086393565.png (690x539, 27K)

>The aren't going to confiscate guns. They're going to slowly constrict the legal and social situations where you can have guns until it becomes prohibitively expensive and socially unacceptable to have them.

What I anticipate is the following:
(a) Increased liberality of "mental disorders" to make it easier to keep guns out of the hands of those who do not accept the mandate (ie non-acceptance of homosexual marriage indicates mental illness). -- This was used in the USSR to silence political dissidents.
(b) Increased "paper felonies" where the prosecutors offer a plea-deal which puts the accused into the "ex-felon" category (restricted voting/guns).
(c) As we're seeing a push by corporations to limit/restrict firearms ownership and upkeep.

There's millions of people who would legitimately not turn in their weapons and would kill people who tried to take them. There's 99 million gun owners in America, and assuming even 5% of them fought back, it'd be the biggest civil war in history.

Population centers don't matter. You're retarded if you think otherwise. Every time there's a hurricane or a flood, or any other natural disaster, guess who ends up bailing the urban folk out? The rural people. They provide your food, your water, your electricity, and for a large part, your safety. Check where military recruitment actually comes from. It's not fuckin New Yuck. It's not fucking Crenshaw, muh nigguh. It's the Southern hicks, with the guns, that you hate.

You will all starve and die.

>(c) As we're seeing a push by corporations to limit/restrict firearms ownership and upkeep.
They can absolutely be sued for this, which is why it's surprising no one has really tried yet. Of course, a few 18-20 year olds just sued Walmart and a few other places for their arbitrarily-made age restrictions. They'll win in court, too. There's no legal authority companies have to block Constitutional rights.

>17th century
>19th century

and we're the dumb ones.

Attached: 1519147006353.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

I think the worst case scenario is a lot closer than that. Dems win big in 2018, obstruct and fuck around for two years. Trump loses in 2020, and with the Dem controlled presidency and Congress, ~12 million illegals are granted citizenship, ensuring that Texas and Florida turn blue permanently. From this point, the presidency is effectively Democratic by default, and the Republicans are in a permanent minority.
Worst case? 6 years, election of 2024.

Population bases do matter, but the cities will be death traps with any sort strategic sense on the opposing side: take out electricity and water and see how long it lasts... watch how everything goes to shit if you block off the entrances/exits, especially highways and roadways that can handle semi-trucks.

No, your "population bases" are LIABILITIES in a civil war.

Civil wars erupt when you have two forces, and an issue over which there can be no compromise.

In the English civil war, the issue initially was who was going to command the army to put down the Irish rebellion, King or parliament. In the American civil war, it was the recognition of Lincoln as president, states rights which morphed into slavery.

Over gun control there can be compromise. It is not a civil war scenario.

The American war of independence was fought over less infringements than those you are suffering now.

You can't even freely express opinions in public, or you can risk getting fired, arrested, and all kinds of other shit.

The US government takes a shit upon Americans all the time with bs free trade agreements, which destroy your ability to have a decent livelihood.

DT was elected to build a wall, and put a stop to immigration. He can't do it, because of all the crooked politicians, and judges.

The list goes on.

>Compromise what has already been compromised
Retarded bong alert.

The problem is that to lefties and gun grabbers, "compromise" means "we'll take some of your rights now, but leave an option open to take more when it's convenient for us."

>Over gun control there can be compromise.
This is what liberals want they will compromise until there are no guns. The end is inevitable there must be violence. Every inch given is a step closer to them wiping their ass with the constitution and your rights.

This is the impression I got as well. Trump would do some gun-controlly stuff to shut lefties up for a bit while not doing any real harm to the gun laws. How many people even have or care about bump stocks? I feel like it’s a good move on his part.

>The aren't going to confiscate guns.
The right NEEDS to just drop all pretenses and just go all out with the pointing out gun confiscation is their endgoal.

A lot of red states will become blue due to mass immigration, low White birth rates, White cucks/hipsters. I live in North Atlanta and maybe 1/3 of the kids I see around my city are huwhite. Most are Mexicans, Blacks and Pajeets. I don’t see how the GOP can stay in power here past 2020.

But for real: No there can't. There is an inalienable right to own a firearm. There's no right to live in a place without firearms. Not in this country. The only compromise that can be had is libshits leave America and go somewhere where there's no guns. The same people who are chanting anti-gun slogans today were also chanting anti-First Amendment slogans two years ago and anti-American slogans virtually every weekend, so there's no need to reach an agreement with traitors.

>I don’t see how the GOP can stay in power here past 2020.
Mass-deportations of illegals. But that will never happen because Trump has cucked.

From farmers sustained by an economy that rewards them for their trade. It isn't about people or loyalties, it's about money and whether or not it keeps flowing. However, you must understand: In the event of a total civil war, the first farmer unwilling to supply pretty much whomever demands rations from them is going to get fucked up, and the first one to burn his fields as a pre-emptive move against seizure is going to get himself and his family twisted into knots and that shit is going to end up on YouTube to to send a message to all farmers so that it doesn't happen again.
Farmers are a non-starter in the equation, much like they were in the Civil War (save for those whose fields were burnt by the armies themselves to make logistics even more difficult for quartermasters to accommodate).

>That's why they push to shut down anti-left sites/channels.
>facebook debacle
>twitter lockdown
>discord banning
>microsoft censorship package

it all makes sense now. They're shutting down venues for people to organize.

>>(c) As we're seeing a push by corporations to limit/restrict firearms ownership and upkeep.
>They can absolutely be sued for this, which is why it's surprising no one has really tried yet.

True, but do you really have any faith that the Judiciary will uphold and honor the law? Or do you think they'll find some technicality, or invent one (like "standing", which is actually quite a recent invention) ?

>Of course, a few 18-20 year olds just sued Walmart and a few other places for their arbitrarily-made age restrictions. They'll win in court, too. There's no legal authority companies have to block Constitutional rights.

You're only half-right. The Constitution is set up to constrain the government, not [in general] the people or private corporations & associations. -- But this has been blurred, intentionally, by the courts to give the courts [and government] more power. (An excellent example is the 1st Amendment, the very first word tells who/what the amendment applies to: "CONGRESS shall pass no law respecting [...]".)

why not just have armored doors that can be shut fast and locked? If shots are heard, students are to run into nearest room and lock themselves in. Am I missing something?

>Russia and China would immediately take advantage as well, sending in spetnaz and other commando units to cause more chaos and assist gorilla factions inside
I personally don't see them sending in actual soldiers, but I can more than see them sending hardware and arms for the resistance group to level the playing field a little.

Either of those cases would require admitting, in the highest courts, that companies are above Constitutional law. That would effectively nullify the purpose of the government existing. That can't happen, not just morally but legally. People are considered subservient/protected by Constitutional law, and corporations are now regarded as "people", vis-a-vis Citizens United.

>it all makes sense now. They're shutting down venues for people to organize.

Just think about it: how dangerous would a strong leader who could rally the young men, say 15 to 25, who are feeling downtrodden, beat down, unwanted and unneeded by society into an army?

Just how pants-filling would that image be to the Deep State traitors?

They can't, that's what I'm getting at. The relegation of the Republicans to a permanent minority with no shot at the presidency is where the arrow is pointing. I think that will be the moment when more people begin to realize what I understood a long time ago: there are no political solutions.

Nope. I'd rather go to war.

actually, having a central leadership might be a disadvantage. Look at the austin bomber, a single person caused oppressive fear over a large city for weeks. If they shut down or monitor long distance communications, then it'd just be multiple small groups, which is a lot more scary than one large group since the larger the group, the easier for infiltration and disruption.

Nice digits

Republicans and Democrats are all in the pocket of big money interests. They don't give a fuck about any of you. You're all just cattle to them.

But I am violence

To be fair the minorities all hate each other too, so it's not so clear cut.

Yeah. The problem is motivating these fuckers to do anything about it.

Cities are vital for everything. Infrastructure in all forms demands justification for existing - if you have a power plant today supplying energy for 5% of what it was servicing yesterday (that is, all energy to urban centers has been restricted by militant activity), surprise: That power plant is now supplying energy for 0%. Additionally, rural areas are *fucked* when it comes to guerilla warfare - people in the boonies are not plentiful enough to satisfactorily guard entry points/infrastructure/vital resources while simultaneously keeping themselves alive via their income (although I really shouldn't be surprised that the unemployed douchebags here wouldn't consider such variables), and when the viability of your agricultural paradise hinges on the presence of a lone gas station that can be pretty much annihilated by one asshole with a single molotov cocktail, it becomes very fucking clear that that - long with the myriad other little things that could go wrong and fuck over your whole setup - is definitely going to keep you on the knife's edge for as long as you remain a partisan in a war that doesn't care about your stupid memes.
Meanwhile a city is a conscript headquarters. A shitbag city like Manhattan might be brimming with pedophiles who exist solely to make money from money, but most cities are not doing that; most cities' output are measurable outside of the abstract, and in the event of war, will have no shortage of people willing to learn how to fire a gun and run maneuvers adequately, if not on a professional level. When you're one against twenty, they don't need to be perfect. Particularly not when your one man is a prideful Confederate Boomer who can barely shovel all of the 2 inches of snow off of his driveway in the winter.

You need to read an assload more books (read: your first) on the American Civil War, because population centers made that war.

>Either of those cases would require admitting, in the highest courts, that companies are above Constitutional law.

No, it really wouldn't... especially if the technicality route were taken.

> That would effectively nullify the purpose of the government existing.

A lot of what government does isn't authorized by the Constitution -- in fact, if you got rid of the agencies that *WERE* authorized/justified by the Constitution it'd be a very short list, something like: Post Office, Army, Navy, IRS [16 Amd], Secret Service [pared down to only counterfeiting cases], Copyright and Patent, and Department of Transportation -- No DoE, no USDA, no DoD, no Air Force, no NASA, no CIA/NSA/FBI, no ATF.

> That can't happen, not just morally but legally. People are considered subservient/protected by Constitutional law, and corporations are now regarded as "people", vis-a-vis Citizens United.

People are supposed to be protected by Constitutional law FROM THE GOVERNMENT -- this is why there are prohibitions on things like Ex Post Facto law, Bill of Attainder, arbitrary search and seizure, the speaking and publishing of ideas, the exercise of religion, etc.

But you do hit on a way on which the companies can be fucking gutted: the Constitution authorizes the exclusive right of Copyright/Patent *ONLY* to the Author/Inventor -- while all authors and inventors are persons, not all persons are inventors and/or authors -- and the corporation cannot author/invent anything because all it can do is commission employees (the actual authors/inventors to do so).