Become a prepper

youtube.com/watch?v=dZdDDZE7ljw

Why aren't you preparing for the economic collapse? Why are you still living in a big city and not in the countryside raising a white family? Why aren't you trying to become as self sustainable as possible?

If you're not a prepper, you're already dead.

Attached: 41pp+8KEKGL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortv.se/sv/FASTIGHETER-TILL-SALU/Fastigheter-till-salu/
murdercube.com/files/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does anyone have a link to the book?

If feel bad for euro preppers. So little space to work with.
Wont the urban niggers just rob you of your stock when SHTF?

it's in the description of Varg's video.

Piero seems like a nice guy, too bad his content is in French which I do not understand. Is his book worth buying?

My life goal is already to become self sustainable so my fate won't be in the hands of external forces. When you think about it, it's pretty strange how it has become a ''radical'' idea to be self-sufficient.

Attached: swamp forest.jpg (960x576, 179K)

I know. But it's a yes and no answer, really. Once the welfare state collapses, most niggers will probably leave. Nontheless we European preppers must be ready for literal war when it happens.

i meant for free

Attached: 1511754476169.png (315x274, 20K)

The theory is that in a rural area you are least likely to be robbed. The closer you are to degenerate cities, the more likely you are to get robbed.

Finland, Norway, Russia, Northern Sweden, Baltics, France,... there are tons of places you could start prepping in.

I think you've failed to begin with if the urban niggers know about your location. Just don't be loud about any storages and you shouldn't expect problems.

Hows prices for land in Finland? Here in Denmark it's practically impossible to find a small patc of land for a reasonable price.

I'm trying though. May have to pull a Varg and move to another country, which i'm willing to do just so my kids can grow up with a rural lifestyle. Raising a family in the city is basically child abuse at this point.

i remember reading that the first places that were pillaged in Yugoslavia were the rural areas.

Fuck you. It's not that much for something that can potentially save your life. Support Piero, he's a good guy.

i don't know who this guy is nor do i know what's in the book.

Attached: diy-mre-preppers-infographic.jpg (932x1680, 453K)

SHTF theory implies that once urban areas collapse, people will flee these areas as once they are pillaged they become completely resource-less. These urban niggers, having no skills, will resort to robbing and pillaging in order to survive.
But they only got there because of welfare (people cant travel from africa tio northern europe without handouts), so I doubt they will peacefully leave empty-handed.

But anyways, I don't want to discourage you from doing the right thing. Just that it must be challenging in such a densely populated and developed area.

Attached: doomsday-preppers-survival-guide-infographic.jpg (975x3355, 1.51M)

Attached: bug-out-bag.jpg (960x640, 707K)

if you have to add water then it's not an MRE.

The title of the book is pretty self explanatory

It is. Not to mention the lack of firearms.

i can get hundreds is books for free on this subject.
why is this one with any money?
that's what i was asking in the first place.

When SHTF there will be no laws. Preppers are working in communities , they aren't alone , and they are ready to defend. Urban niggers stand to chance versus a tight community of few families that have been on stand by for shtf situation since years

your best bet is geography. how remote is the location.
any defense gets overrun at some point.
the question is if it's worth it for the attacker.

Calm down, it's just a recommendation. What free books do YOU recommend?

Because I have actual faith in God. Like multiply bread and beer faith.
And because living in the city keeps me close to people. Otherwise, I'd end up some kind of pissed off hermit.

Assuming the next SHTF isn't the Apocalypse itself, Imma break into an uninhabited house and start a farm using abandoned yards. Until then, my girlfriend and mother have pickles and beans to last.

Attached: 1501664746929.png (500x422, 110K)

You better believe a pack of niggers would storm your farm if they knew you had daughters and food. Community building is key here. Alone, you don't stand any chance.

There are lot of fun things to do. I bought a bunker out in the rural swedish forest, and there are loads left for those who want to play with a fortified position.

What's to stop you from doing it now?
Surely it would be easier to find a patch of land in America?

>He listen to pierro san goodgoyo, the bitch of israel

That's awesome Swedebro. Be careful with bunkers though, it's a tight space where you can easily get overrun.

Fuck off Achmed.

can you give a link to where to find and buy? That sounds cool

for someone who hasn't the slightest idea of what needs to be done any book will do.
a realistic approach would be to survive without electricity or petrol.
anyway, i already have the land, the house on it the water the garden etc.
i don't need to give money to anyone.

I've been surviving all my life. A societal collapse will only benefit me.

Fair enough. Any advice for those of us looking for the same kind of life?

it's not as equally bad everywhere, there are still places you can go innawoods and don't give a fuck that much, especially little villages in the mountains are slowly dying and property prices are next to nothing...only problem is your income there....that I haven't figured out yet how to deal with.

Attached: eu_pop_density.jpg (1600x1128, 383K)

You have a quite a lot for sale in Norway as well, I had a look at one of your submarine bases two years back.

For Sweden its: fortv.se/sv/FASTIGHETER-TILL-SALU/Fastigheter-till-salu/

No bunker out for sale atm, they sell anything from islands, bunkers to crappy storage shacks. Any property the military no longer needs. Bought mine for ~$250k, a 52 000m2 facility inside a granite mountain.

Attached: 20161207_123558.jpg (2016x1512, 1.15M)

Thanks.
I remember reading about a guy buying a coastal bunker for almost nothing. It was fully functional and had never been used.

>$250k, a 52 000m2 facility inside a granite mountain.

That is insane. Do you use it for anything other than a backup plan for when SHTF?

innawoods won't cut it in ww3

I'm heading to antarctica, inshallah

I live in it, posting from the guard house at the gate.

Attached: 20140914_1005031.jpg (2656x1494, 2.31M)

Don't forget that nig nogs are actually scared of nature. Seriously. They have no relationship with forests, so they would naturally stay clear of them.

Damn, I am jelly as fuck.
Sounds spooky to live in such a huge place though. Doesnt it cost a fortune to maintain the area?

study geography.
I'd say a place on a hill. this will protect you from floods.
with a forest nearby (less than 1km) so you can gather firewood.
you must have a well on your property.
having a river/lake nearby for fishing is also good.
a garden and some animals are needed.
of course you need a fence and house.
preferably made out something that can trust the elements for 100 years. like cement and bricks.
you should learn how to make soap and other cleaning products.
if you want to go beyond that read about ditch medicine and how to make your own clothes.

Then maybe you should buy it and find out fag!

Saved. Thank you

didn't you post on Sup Forums years ago? i think i remember that.

Not really, got some cryptocurrency miners running, they heat up the complex for me, so making money while having everything heated and dehumidified. If you were to shut all heating off it maintains a 10c all year around due to geothermal property of the mountain.

Holy shit, user. You're actually pic related.

Attached: Fallout-4.jpg (970x545, 135K)

Mostly /diy/ as I've been renovating it for a few years.

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (5992x1176, 1.14M)

Have you ever had any urban explorers in your bunker?
You could host some fucking insane parties

i'll just buy more guns :D

SAS survival guide, get it learn it. also books on wild plants and how to make traps. traps are real good. and if you don't know how to make a fucking fire horee shit

do you have some sort of goal beyond simply living in it? selling it, server hosting? must be a bit expensive.

Living 12ft in the air.

But that is my (not-hit-the-fan) plan too. It's just waiting on a VA home loan and a little grace.

>and if you don't know how to make a fucking fire horee shit
You'd be surprised of how many people that don't even know that.

>one hatchet and one meme-tier tamahawk
>no rifle
>a fucking pistol grip pump
>no extra batteries
>only two methods of making fire
>a fucking machete
>minimal watter carrying ability
>shit coms
>shit compas
>nothing that functions as overhead protection for shelter
This layout is garbage.

I heard that, only place I feel at peace with myself is literal hell for them.gives us hope.

Attached: poloniny.jpg (600x400, 186K)

Yes, had problems with them at the start. They'd keep cutting holes in the fence to get on the property (but the airlocks have 60cm pansar doors, so no one actually got in). So posted at one of the larger forums for urban explorers and invited whoever wanted to come, ended up ~50 people. Now days you can't get in within 100 meter of the fence without me knowing (cctv, alarms, ground sensors, fence sensor, etc) .

Friend wants me to do some server hosting, might do it.

It was the only one i could find. My survalist pic folder is out of reach atm

WE CAN TEACH THEM

someone post link to book

It's the natural habitat of europeans, which is why we must learn to feel comfortable in nature once again.

That was nice of you. Having explorers come might actually be a learning experience, since learn what your weak points are.
If you are serious about surviving in case shit happens, I hope you have a wife, some livestock and a power source.

Delete it, there is a bunch of redundant weight and its poorly thought out. Anyway, have this my Danish friend.

murdercube.com/files/

user what's your job? Like the other guy stated, must be pretty expensive.

I prep my bull everyday

Can I come live with you? I'll be a permanent man butler, all i need is a bed

I've come to terms with the fact that I am too fucked financially and too stuck in the city to make it to the countryside and start prepping. I've got guns and plenty of ammo, so my job is wiping out as many useless breathers before I go. Hopefully my work will make the cities easier to reclaim for the rest of you.

You can eat Ramen raw. Maybe the instant potatoes and shit you'd probably have to have water, though.

Nice. Thank you.
I do prefer physical books though, but this is nice.

I usually run by a printing shop if I really need a copy. Ends up being cheaper than the book and you can water proof it pretty easily.

>Why are you still living in a big city and not in the countryside
i don't
>tfw 400tons of grain stored miles away from the next nigger

Because I have been waiting to die for a long time but I don't have the guts to kill myself
Also I believe the root of all evil are ((they)), who used the sell-out bongs to convince half the world to start a war with Russia- as if Russia would be so stupid to kill one of their own agents.
FALSE FLAGS EVERYWHERE. DELETE ISRAEL.

Attached: zuckzuck.jpg (474x407, 25K)

Water proof it? You mean laminate it?
I usually print out informative stuff as well, and keep it in a plastic sleeve on my bookshelf. The files i store on an external harddrive.

I'm becoming a prepper now and I'm raising a Eurasian family. Plan to move to rural area asap.

Attached: 1517984660859.jpg (1010x1515, 202K)

I'm getting a bachelor's of science then I'm gonna start looking for a career in the Yukon

>Water proof it? You mean laminate it?
You can do that or use plastic sheeting/ziplock bags, but if lamination is not available you can do this trick I learned from one of my buddies who was in the Rangers. It's not perfect but can help add an extra layer of protection. Get two thick sheets of paper or cardstock and put one at the front and back of the packet of your choice. Punch two or three holes at the top of it and tie loops of cord through them, make sure the cover sheets are attached to the document with the loops. This helps keep everything together. Then take a bunch of duct tape and wrap the cover sheets in tape. This also helps bind everything together and helps keep the document protected from the elements. I do that with field manuals, shop manuals, and field notes then keep them stored in individual ziplock bags.

We don't want you here race traitor.

Attached: download (2).jpg (227x222, 6K)

Race mixers deserve death, you beta piece of shit.

How original. Get a life faggot.

You're a faggot and will do nothing. Go send some mailbombs or shut the fuck up.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Race Traitors qre going to be the first to go after the collapse.

fuck off gypsy monkey subhuman trash.
no gibs me dat for free.
respect another mans work, pay for it.

Hello FBInigger. Doing nothing is better than making more 56% La creaturas you stupid piece of shit.

>stupid to kill one of their own agents
double agent, sir
and yes, traitors usually don't live long.
i for one, welcome the liberation of western yurope from our mud ridden diarrhea, by the bear
the traitors disarmed us pretty good, it will go slick as oil
sounds comfy
>tfw all large scale mining operations are getting (((shut down))) by the Marxists, making us dependent

Attached: 576769876976876.jpg (772x615, 129K)

BASED MARTYR

Yeah, after the collapse that's going to be people's #1 priority. Sound sound like you are just breaking into puberty.

>>>reddit

I'd rather die childless than make le 56ers. Plus after the collapse they'll be no feminism. I can finally have a real marriage.

That's a cool idea. Will try it.

get out of my thread faggot

>I live in a I know how to grow crops thanks to my grandma
>she also taught me how to farm chickens

I'm fine.

Then show no mercy on the fateful day.

Your damn right it will be. I've lived as a hated demographic in the country my ancestors built. I can't wait for Big Daddy Government to stop protecting the non whites, of which you are a part of.

show me your list

>I'd rather die childless than make le 56ers.
Same here, I am a 75% la creatura, I refuse to continue the cycle of race mixing. Race mixers should be tried for crimes against humanity and tortured.

Im just waiting to save up enough and buy a place, user. I have a corporate job at a major one. I will find a way out,though.

Wait are you 75% white or non white? What were you mixed with? I respect your decision.

I really hope for the best for you euros. All banter aside, in the end I do not wish any suffering upon you at all.
>pic related is my latest prep

Attached: kitchen-queen-wood-cook-stove-480.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Give me an AR-15, ameribro. I'll needit to defend my family from Achmeds.

how much was it?

prepping in europe means building a secret bunker tbqh