The Nurse pill

>Be male nurse
>get scooted to the front of the line in job applications when applying
>Potential to make as much or more as engineers

>Not breaking my back/exposed to the elements like in the Trades
>Coworkers are 95% women and not autistic pajeets
>Opportunity for cool jobs like a flight nurse
> Can get an MBA and make $$$

Why haven't you swallowed the RN pill yet, user?

Attached: 1521822448652.jpg (1600x1067, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/11/19/the-college-degrees-with-the-highest-starting-salaries-in-2015/#6d2d4d492403
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/11/where-to-go-to-college-if-you-want-the-highest-starting-salary/?utm_term=.8e5c017c826c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cleaning up shit and piss for a living

CNAs do that

It’s a respectable job but the hours are shit. My cousin is a nurse and she works like 36 hours at a time

>She works 36 hours at a time
Then probably gets a week off

This. Also, the medical field blackpill is that you're taking care of a bunch of people who don't take care of themselves. I will not care for someone sucking up medical resources who cannot control their poor diet or bad habits such as smoking.

You're also going to have to care for illegals walking into the ER.

Allowing fat fucks and illegals to die would massively decrease the cost of medical care in this country.

No thanks.

>>Potential to make as much or more as engineers

NO
RNs don't make shit
Surgical nurse make bank but their hours are fucked imagine an emergency surgery is called at 6PM and takes 12 hours
you are literally on your feet for 12 hours straight through the night

>RNs don't make shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 1.12.39 AM.png (1288x442, 255K)

>66K

That is shit, how does anyone read that and not think it is shit!?

>66k
>having to tell people you're a male nurse

Someone's gotta do it

>forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/11/19/the-college-degrees-with-the-highest-starting-salaries-in-2015/#6d2d4d492403
>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/11/where-to-go-to-college-if-you-want-the-highest-starting-salary/?utm_term=.8e5c017c826c
Nice larp. That is more than the average starting salary than an engineer and greater than the average Harvard grad

>Unironically womenposting

>Starting salary nationwide.

Every time Susie RN needs to move 400 pound Mrs. Schwartz guess who she is going to come get for help. When you are 1 of 10 female nurses guess who gets to move every hambeast Landwhale every time they shit themselves? Don’t ask me how I know. I am still trying to forget.

If you had some discipline and weren't paying so much (((interest))) on your shit you'd realize that it's easy to have a middle class existence on 66k in most areas of the country.

Would rather kill myself than spend my life in all-female workplace.

>Starting Salary

I am computer engineer and I get offers for about 90K-100K all the time. I am currently trying to build my own company and I am applying for government grants, but babysitting a bunch of Filipinos and giving shots sounds so much better.

This also

Because I'm in med school.

>I am computer engineer and I get offers for about 90K-100K all the time
Cool. You fit into one of the following categories:

1. Mid career

2. larper

3. Live in an enormously high COL.

Nurse practitioners make more than you btw.

Until you have to sponge bathe a wrinkly old nigga

CNAs do that, doofus

>be mohamed
>be from shitistan
>lie and pretend im a refugee and come to sweden
>live off government support while sexually harassing swedish women
>have literally no formal education
>get automatic acceptance to medical school because muslim
>go on Sup Forums and brag about being in medical school
OI VEY

Attached: 1466260972191.gif (600x450, 3.18M)

I am like 3 years in. I just have a cyber security specialty. I was implying those are low end offers. The highest I have gotten recent is about 150k in Jew York.

>working with sick people
eww.. sounds like something a woman should do..

> I was implying those are low end offers
Sure you were.
>The highest I have gotten recent is about 150k in New York
Garbage men make that much

Fuck off you 60k wagecucks.
>be me PT
>starting salary 80k
>its good bro, for a while
>demand raise
>hospital says fuck no
>tell them to fuck off
>open private clinic and be own boss
>now making 120k+ profits with 4 man staff

Feels good to pick a career where you're your own man.

But I'm a huge pussy and I faint when I see blood

>Now making 120k profit
Which is like making 80k because you have to pay your own benefits, etc. Working for yourself is cool, though

no wonder your kind couldnt take the falklands

Attached: 1477349178115.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

fpbp

3 questions for you:

1) What was it like being the only male on your college course? and what's it like working in a completely female environment?

2) Does being a male nurse negatively affect you dating? do women not see you as effeminate?

3) Why d'you keep posting this same thread over and over again?

>Co-workers are 95% women and not autistic

Lol yeah sure no thanks.

Argies are a nation of peace

Attached: 1522047395602.jpg (570x600, 109K)

>Susan Ballard
I know three male nurses. One of them turned gay. Another one has lived a hellish life of pretending to be straight. The third one is probably heterosexual, but then again he's a male nurse.

heard theres some oil in Argentina can you confirm this? asking for a friend

Attached: 1480520844554.jpg (554x600, 130K)

>forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/11/19/the-college-degrees-with-the-highest-starting-salaries-in-2015/#6d2d4d492403
>nursing 43k
>engineering between 51-57k
Why do you cite statistics that disprove your own claims?

>actually caring for human beings
>I'm out!

>Not breaking my back
You are probably a Peds nurse or some other worthless staff position.
>Not working with retards and pajeets
You are either as stupid as most nurses or work in some Podunk shithole bc the feild is saturated with non English speakers and retards.
>Get your MBA and make bank.
Sure thing buddy. Join the club see how that works out for you.

Attached: 1517800528041.gif (227x221, 980K)

You wanna start another war for Israel, Mr. Bolton?

Attached: 1521977752928.png (200x200, 22K)

Do you keep starting these threads to give helpful career advise or just to convince yourself you made the right career choice?

always

Attached: 1478390529808.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Sorry its been so long since my inpatinet days that I forgot how shitty you RNs were reading things like patient charts.

Its 120k plus profits
120k is my salary. Then I collect on the profit which varies a tiny bit, all in all this year is looking to be 50k profit, not sure if I will invest more back into the clinic this year, I have been considering opening up an Aquatherapy room and get some spinal clients but who knows.

Congratulations bro, alot of people underestimate the value of a nurse.

>Garbage men make that much
Proof?

I am also trying to make my own business to make more, but you obliviously have a bit of an inferiority complex as you seem to knock everyone in this thread.

>>Coworkers are 95% women
that sounds like Hell

>Proof
You are obviously a retard or a kid who does not realize how enormous the col is in NY

I can confirm in jew york garbage men make *WITH OVERTIME** about 150 pre tax

Spinal patients will make you bank? Also I am curious I thought PT clinics are getting fucked in payouts in insurances.

I am from NY they make about 90k at most.

>LARPing this hard on a Mongolian calligraphy forum

Interesting, I never knew that about the ones in the City proper. The ones in surrounding areas make less.

Fpbp male nurses are of the closeted faggots.

>Projecting this hard

in nyc alot of the garbage men are also FDNY which pushes their salary even higher and dont forget the double pension after 20 years.

>no backbreaking labor
My fucking sides. Go turn some 400+ pound patients and get back to me.

Hey man its a small niche that they filled, good for them. They make more than most Goldman Sachs guys.

>They make more than most Goldman Sachs guys.
GS pays 300k on average for any non support position

Where do you live? Serious question? Comfy homes where I live are easily affordable at 60k starting salary.

>coworkers are 95% women
You say it like it's a good thing. I'm willing to bet you have at least 2 other nurses on your floor that don't put in jack shit for effort and run their CNAs ragged for something that would only require them to look up from their cell phone for 5 minutes.

engineer here, have fun changing old people diapers and listening to shaniqua bitch about her diabetes feet

Nope most are making 150k base salary. They just get bonuses out the ass.

maybe...but dont forget in jew york city you gotta pay shit ton on taxes, and living isnt cheap either but they make a good livin

Healthcare is a blackpill

Then they make more money...

Eh if they are making about 200k-250k They are doing fine early in life. I do agree raising a family in there is shit.

Engineers get shit on constantly by bosses and supervisors, vendors, and customers and have to work long hours at the drop of a hat, are blamed for not “advocating” enough of anything goes wrong, and generally don’t get much of a raise ever after making senior engineer unless you go into management which is arguably a much worse job.

Get off your high horse

Depends what division your in some just make like 0-50k more some 150k-300k more. Its highly competitive for the high bonus areas though.

Making a living cleaning minority patients assholes and whiping up their piss and shit,
Wich self respecting man whould do that,
I rather be homeless

Holy shit dude, the median personal income is like, 30k. You know the $15/he everyone is asking for for low wage work? That would put full time workers in my state at like, 26k/yr. That's how poor people are. 66k salary is almost stupid rich money to a lot of people. Maybe that sounds absurd to you, but if you don't have kids, large debts and you don't like in some mega coastal city with high rent/property value then you could take nice vacations and save for retirement on 66k a year.

>Why haven't you swallowed the RN pill yet, user?

Because I hate people.

being a nurse is a shit job desu, its frustrating and the people treat you like shit if yoh dont do as they say. i have a friend that got punched in the face for saying that the doctor is busy

youre from belgium, you will be homeless pretty soon either way when your government evicts you to let muhamed live there for free in the name of multiculturalism

Not to mention it is the STARTING salary

>Software Engineer
>Wife is a nurse 17 years
>Still makes 30k less than you

Nursing is decent work, but it's hard, and the pay isn't all that great.

Its a cash based practice.

This

>Coworkers are 95% women
>good

Everything is a peach until you contract TB.

This thread again? I'm a PA-C and the only non-worthless nurses are the hetero male ones but come on bro, this isn't politics.

>male nurse

They really need to change the job title from nurse to something less emasculating.

It's 2018 ffs!

>Nurse practitioners make more than you btw.

yeah but they have a PHD and earn far less than MDs and engineers with PHDs you fucktard

Wiping poo bums

what always gets me a good kek is when NPs feel entitled to be called/referred to as doctors in a medical setting.

Attached: 1478909161525.jpg (413x395, 67K)

>Not breaking my back/exposed to the elements like in the Trades
>Male nurse
>Not breaking my back

just lol
ask how i know you are not a male RN

Attached: fca.jpg (400x400, 24K)

They are doctors. Physicians stole the term from academics and university settings. It just means an expert in a field so that’s why most medical schools offer an “MD” as in “Medical Doctor” although they and their DO counterparts are both in actual fact physicians.

Physician is the correct term anyway.

my watch-list license expired

I'm untouchable

Attached: tenor.gif (220x169, 847K)

yes they are doctors I wont argue with that, but in a medical setting the term 'doctor' means something else. For example when you go to a medical office and you see a 'doctor' you expect to see a MD not a Math PHD, if the latter portrays himself as a 'doctor' in a medical setting he is committing fraud which is punishable by law. (at least in Jew York it is)

So you're saying that there's increased demand for nurses in India?

Attached: 354678697743.jpg (259x195, 7K)

>Make way less than MDs
And do not have to sell their 20s and first half of their 30s. Also, no 70 hour weeks
>Engineer PhD
Lol. Senior engineers make in the ballpark of a NP. Nice larp

Based desu. Confirm 100%

>Why haven't you swallowed the RN pill yet, user?
Because I don't want to clean up other people's shit.

No I know senior engineers making 200k+. It depends on the field.

>No I know senior engineers making 200k
Kek. Nice larp unless they are in the valley

Some are in the valley and NY. Most are in the defense industry around the country.

Nurse here. Its all coalburners/single moms and boomers for coworkers. You are NOT surrounded by qt singles. Theyre all either fat or have more baggage than an international flight.

This just feeds into the medical industrial complex. Seeing it just as a quick job to take to make cash. It's bullshit you'll be sending your patients to an early grave at a high cost.

Attached: image.jpg (728x215, 56K)

Sure thing...

Attached: 1111929911111.png (449x401, 490K)

green text your usual day for us NEETS

I would make a fucking trump altar and burn incense and candles daily if trump did the right thing and destroyed the regulations on medical schools making them more like ABET Engineering schools OR foxes the sham of a residency program we have. Fucking criminal is what it is.

Medical school and residency programs are scams that end up costing the pubic huge bucks.