Why is Rie Takahashi everywhere these days?

Why is Rie Takahashi everywhere these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCzD9M_9MAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FGO

Far from being everywhere. It's not like Kana Hana who was working on 7 series a season at a time.

Because Rie has a better agent and put her in roles of long ongoing franchises unlike the seasonal trash Kana Hana was mostly doing.

She's young and hot. Wait five years and she'll be begging for roles on some corner.

And that would be incorrect. Kana Hana has been on long franchises as well, way older and longer than any role Takahashi has or had.

Not saying g one is better than the other, but she's till far from being super popular or "everywhere'

She's cute

Meme seiyu doing meme characters.

she can't act for shit though.

She was the most popular girl of 2016.

Damn that's hot.

>TakaRie is everywhere
More like Minase Inori is everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCzD9M_9MAY

I love her. We were born in the same day, same month, same year, it's incredible. I feel that somehow our bond is special.

My penis in her ass is a special bond.

Yeah, her voice is slightly better than average at least.

You mean Aoi?

3rd VA in the show, but still amazing.

I'll offer her the role of my wife.

Preppring to being my future wife

She cried during an interview when she got confirmation that she wouldn't be playing Megumin again. I feel bad for her.

Not really.

She is nicely pacing herself with having at least 1-3 roles per season which is kinda good enough and not annoying like how KanaHana was before.

Damn. Who's taking over?

Konosuba is fucking popular even now so I'm pretty sure it will get a new season or a movie even or another OVA. She's gonna be playing Megumin. Impossible not to unless Kadokawa is fucking retarded.

No. He's saying that Konosuba isn't getting an anime adaptation again, ever.

[citation needed]

Source or it is a fake news.

I can't believe Aoi Yuuki is taking over

Wasn't that just during the radio show when they announced that it was the final episode and the show hadn't been renewed for S3? Or was it later on when they announced that there'd be another Konosuba "project" that couldn't be disclosed (this was after the OVA)?

>Impossible not to unless Kadokawa is fucking retarded.

You're wrong. She cried during a radio show when she and Kazuma's VA received news that Konosuba would be getting a new anime project, meaning it's the opposite of what you're saying. Where do you even get your news?

Well yeah. Kadokawa is retarded. But they aren't that moronic enough to not like money more.

I think.

>one announcement
>nothing since
konosuba is kill

Two words: panty shot.

Kadokawa is fucking retarded.

Have we accepted her as Mashu yet?

hahahahahahahaha
You better provide sauce or delete your post, m8

I need Need NEED the Megumin!

>that mesh covered pit
delicious

that chick in the middle looks like a dude

I haven't. I'm a big fan of Rie and her portrayal of Megumin is what made me love the character, but I'm also a fan of Taneda and I think she was better as Mashu.

The only oen

Stop talking shit about Rie Kugimiya!

I remember this.
The way she acted those cries were the worst part

Maybe she is fucking good.

Why are they all so ugly?

I want to marry this boy

>boy

A producer named Guudo?

She kinda looks to be about 150 cm and 50 kg. I am already imagining.

Just posting best role.

How would Rie react if I told her that I've masturbated to the animated version of her over 1000 times?

>implying

at least she might be able to do megumin's voice when they make a konosuba pachinko machine

Is that Cookie with her?