Some people are racist, but what actually causes them to be that way?

Some people are racist, but what actually causes them to be that way?

Attached: mel.webm (368x354, 659K)

Living around non whites makes you racist pretty quickly.

Probably shook his hand very hard to show how manly he is.
Mel responds appropriately with wtf.

Also, as a racist who was raised to be an egalitarian liberal,
I can tell you that you become racist from living among and interacting with niggers.

But aren't there a lot of liberals who spend the entirety of their existence around non-whites?

Proximity to Blacks causes racism. Seriously, I used to never understand what people were talking about when they shit talked blacks. Then I had to room with one for a year and it completely changed my outlooks. They're no better than animals when they congregate.

Live in Harlem for 1 year. Post results.

living around people of different races

more like why did you feel the need to crush my hand so hard

Attached: slide thread.png (1156x2031, 274K)

Not many that I can think of.
These non-racist liberals usually live in completely white neighborhoods and occasionally meet a college educated or very successful black and think "Wow see, they're just like white people."
Sometimes they visit a poor black neighborhood and manage to convince themselves that it is just the environment that makes them that way.
But the fact that blacks turn out the same way in every single country made me abandon that argument.

as a st. louisan
this

Attached: esl28.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Nah, I lived with a few black guys and they were all total sperglords, My biggest complaint was that they liked shonanshit more then everything

No. They live in their ivory towers, judging everyone else. They never actually experience people from different backgrounds/races.

They just KNOW it's wrong to dislike living with them. Cause they're educated and everyone else isn't.

Most of my extended family is like this. They have no idea.

it doesn't look like its a firm hand shake judging by mel face when he shook it, might be because he has sweaty hands

>Some people are racist, but what actually causes them to be that way?
niggers and jews

>I have a dream where one not judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character
And that’s why I’m racist

Attached: A3D88DB9-B68E-429A-AC64-FDD315C331CA.jpg (212x352, 97K)

>cutting it so you don't see the nig wipe his sweaty fucking hand on mel's jacket

if he would be racist why does he shake his hand? It rly looks like sweat.

kinda silly to think every negative expression towards a black person is racist...

>that rope dodger
classic mel

They are also "racist", it just manifests differently. They seem to see non-whites somewhat like children.

A lot? No. There are some, and they tend to have a white savior complex and blame everything wrong they see around them on themselves and white people somehow, whereas a reasonable person just becomes racist.

It's 100% racist to have black pets that you constantly point to and express how useless they are and how they need help

I can understand why Americans dislike the majority of blacks; spending 10 minutes on Worldstarhiphop can give anybody a pretty good idea why.

I hate Muslims not for the way they look, but because their religion is toxic and destructive.

Asians for the most part are civilized; I don't mind them.

I grew up in a part of Canada where it was a pretty even ratio of whites and natives; never had any problems with them to be honest. Had a lot of really good native friends when I was growing up.

Attached: 1521822506755.jpg (1450x1450, 414K)

That literally just looks like a half a mile outside of my place in flint michigan.

This

Black weebs are either normie tier, or mega weeb tier. No in-between.

>they jus ignorant.
even if they've read more history, data, and scientific studies, it's still just ignorance. liberals love the i word but fail to catch the irony of it.

Observable patterns in outgroup behaviors, mostly.

no
they spend they life around OTHER whites shit talking whites

The bugpeople will feel whatever they are told to feel.

You go and live in a black neighborhood. You will know why.
If you live in a 100%white area and not interacting with blacks. Yeah people are racist but they never interacted with them so it’s kinda fun to just make fun and not really believe all that racism. But go live in a black area and you’ll see where all that racism came from.

Its just the recognition of reality through experience. How is it possible to live in a multi ethnic environment and not clearly see that the races behave and think differently?