The difference between the two of these religions

One modernized and stopped acting line for line what the books says and the other group didn't. MODERNIZE ISLAM.

Attached: islam-christian-symbols.jpg (340x245, 35K)

>One modernized and stopped acting line for line
But isn't that a bad thing? Look at the modern churches.

ones god's Christ's, the others a pedophile's

Well just running a church is a hell of alot better than actually thinking blowing yourself up will grant you heaven coupons.

The left is for sub 90 IQ with no chance of empathy in the follower due to the retardation
the right is for above 90 IQ with the chance of subjugation because of an easily guilt tripped population

One's still going strong

The other is a mere remnant of the past.

All I'm saying is forcing the modernization of islam will make their religion more non violent in the long run and the world will be alot better for it since it's not goin away anytime soon.

judaism - jewish history plus talmud (spinoff)

chrsitianity - jewish history plus new testament (spinoff)

islam - jewish history plus jesus plus muhammad (spinoff)

it's all the same abrahamic shit with various spinoff series

Attached: 1515715298025.jpg (600x848, 46K)

>The difference between the two of these religions....

Attached: 1469758743582.jpg (500x390, 70K)

you've been set up as the "bad guy" and the world is going to cure you because of that propaganda.
Enjoy!

Too many apostrophes. Delete your post.

Christianity is cucked while Islam still has balls.

>One modernized and stopped acting line for line what the books says and the other group didn't. MODERNIZE ISLAM.
>modernize islam
Will never happen because the book itself forbids it while the bible was written by humans and did not come "directly from God"
You cannot modernize Islam, you stupid leftist nigger.

The majority of the crazy islamic shit comes from the hadith and arabic culture, the Quran itself is a small book and generally rambles on about tax and inheritance laws while the military bits are definitely open to interpretation.

Please don't post some really poor translated 4 pixel image of a quranic quote as proof in reply. I'm saying its open to interpretation, not its some peaceful hippy book.

>modernise
no just go back to its roots i.e. quranism
even the book itself says it contains all required information
throw away all the hadith, instate soft-sharia consisting of quranic rules and local customs for muslim countries
quranism allows moderate interpretations since there aren't a thousand hadiths about smiting infidels and non-arabs and has peaceful solutions presented for dealing with heretics and heathens

judaism - we and only we are gods chosen ppl, goyim have to gibs me dat

christcucks - everyone can join, we are filthy sinners, plz hit me senpai - i will turn the other cheek

islam - kill all infidels, fuck 12yo virgin girls

>hurrr durr its all the same
t.fedoratipper

is it possible to be a Christian with non modernized values? Do these exist still?

and by this i mean not witchburning or burning different types of christian but still rejecting homos, multiculturalism and all the shit we have today

Yeah, but they hide their power level.

ty, found a good thread on it here

>One modernized and stopped acting line for line what the books says
And it's a tragedy.

Bring back traditional Christianity! Not that prottie antiscience crap, but the good morals.

The world was made ~6300 years ago in 6 days and every creature brings after his own kind only.

>One modernized and stopped acting line for line what the books says and the other group didn't. MODERNIZE ISLAM.
You aren't even wrong.
The Christian Reformation was a direct consequence of Gutenberg. The reforms came from people being able to act line for line what the books say, not what their Priest told them the books say.
The return of Islamism has the same origin. The people are able to read what the books actually say, not simply go by what their Imam tells them they say.
The Reformation was not a "modernization". It was a return to fundamentals. Islamism is the same, just with evil fundamentals.

wow good job pointing out a similarity! absolutely mind blowing stuff user