i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 27
>Unconfirmed; Sources state Tiger Forces will be involved in clearing Douma, SAA are currently preparing offensive as evacs continue
>Another unconfirmed report states Russians stationed at a base in Tal Riffat to withdraw and turn it over to Turkish backed forces
>Raqqa; SDF intel officer killed by unknown gunmen in Al-Mansura during ongoing uprising by Al-Bukhamiss tribesmen
>W. Aleppo; HTS inghamasis conduct successful sneak attack on Jahbat Tahrir Souriya, killing several including genl commander Abu Walid al-Homsi
>Storming forces of HTS reportedly prepping to enter and retake Dart Izza’ from JTS, currently shelling JTS positions
>Ru freighter ship spotted in Bosphorus Strait bound for Tartus carrying military equipment for the SAA
>Electricity restored to Palmyra via a 72 km long high-tension power line running from the T-4 military airbase
>Afrin; 2 Turkish soldiers killed by IED during mine sweeping operation
>Nasrallah claims KSA held 2 secret meetings with Sy govt, offered billions for reconstruction in exchange for severance of ties with Hez/Iran
>Ru DM; 6,700+ militants and family members transported from E Ghouta to Idlib

Prev

Attached: 1522162619845-pol.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5s2u8kR_wDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
alwaght.com/en/News/127652/Assad-Rejected-Saudi-Bribe-to-Sever-Iran-Ties-Nasrallah
thehill.com/video/in-the-news/380366-informant-provided-fbi-evidence-russia-aided-iran-nuclear-program-during
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/978174840027856896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to America

Attached: 1517555376323.png (256x408, 71K)

Where are the gainz?!

Attached: feel.webm (1920x1080, 595K)

First for Saif al-Islam Gadaffi.

Attached: puni.jpg (620x480, 111K)

5th for isis revival

>Nasrallah claims KSA held 2 secret meetings with Sy govt, offered billions for reconstruction in exchange for severance of ties with Hez/Iran
I hope it will happen. If Assad wants to survive he should ally with Saudis.

Thoughts?:

Also anyone has this video?:

Attached: 1518823933036.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

We like this because my enemy's enemy is my fren right?

Attached: 1518377552912.jpg (527x527, 232K)

how do I get khat?

this shit is fueling Houthi success and I wonder what it could do for me

Attached: 9201625145040259356433.jpg (840x560, 89K)

>whoring yourself for Sa*di money
I hope Assad is better than this

>that edition
Thanks m8!

slava ukraini!

America the biggest goy of them all.

Any news on Yemen?

Attached: 139549-004-C114ED2A.jpg (550x367, 37K)

>he thinks any old khat will work
houthi khat comes from deep within the sacred mountains of yemen

>enemy's enemy is my fren right
>ISIS
How about no

watch him win the presidential election on name recognition alone, a la Napoleon III

Attached: 1418146-seif-al-islam-fils-cadet.jpg (641x427, 71K)

Anime is Great
Death to America
Death to Israel
A curse upon the Mutts
Victory to Assad

Attached: 1491599194678.jpg (600x723, 83K)

Yeah but ISIS are fucked, the invading Arabs are not.

It's politics and it's matter of survival for his country. He will side with KSA.

No one likes the Kurds. In Northern Iraq, and in Northern Syria there are protests and subterfuge against them by the minorities. Turkey is making good plays on that, America like always are being total cucks in choosing who to arm and ally with.

they truly are desperate. As if the lion of damascus is going to drop his allies for a vague promise of cooperation with the very people that are responsible for the destruction of his country

Attached: 1440623639517.gif (250x250, 579K)

lol no he won't

If Assad wanted to concede his geopolitical allegiances to the filthy Saudi royals, the jews and the west he wouldve done so long ago

The side and route Syrian gov took make it clear that this isnt going to happen

Too late now

More or less
Turkey is playing every side against each other for their own benefit. I do think they're going to enter Manbij and if that's a success cross the Euphrates though

Come to Israel, it's legal here and we have the best khat.
They made khat juice illegal though, too bad, it's much better than chewing

well shit

I read an '80s NatGeo article on frankincense in Yemen, super comfy if anyone can find it/is interested in what everyday life there is like

Attached: efc352ecb9bbe2edcf0ae96df1f1fa89.jpg (430x625, 47K)

>Consumption of the plant's leaves in its natural state is also permitted in Israel

Damn, Israel would become a paradise for drugs if they ever get their head out of their asses.

Attached: 1520414250169.gif (408x334, 2.78M)

>replying to proxy Ukies
pls don't

Has America come out of the war of terror weakened?
Either the states which they participated in are worse off and have Islamist become extremely powerful and without US bombing and support these government (Somalia and Afghanistan) will crumble and be taken over or the countries have reverted or become even more antagonistic towards the US or aiding their adversaries.
This seems like a Faustian story where America in the search to expand their influence and get revenge to the brown people have only accomplished the exact opposite.

time to make aliyah

FNR's from the previous

>TURKEY PROMISES NO IRAQI OPERATION WITHOUT BAGHDAD'S APPROVAL
>EGYPTIAN PRESIDENT SISI LIKELY TO SECURE SECOND TERM
Get em while they're fresh.

It's the Yinon Plan and it comes at the expense of the USA. It's only purpose is to create chaos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Make Turkey Great Again

Attached: IMG_1561.jpg (1562x694, 247K)

Because you said so? Saudi are not russians or iranians, they are relevant and have money. Staying in Russia's shadow will bring to Syria nothing but demise.

Np

>the Pentagon is trying to steal Syria's oil just like Trump said

Attached: 1521789555769.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

>Also anyone has this video?

they have only released that picture, there is no video.

You are using the same argument, because you say so?

>Has America come out of the war of terror weakened?
Yes, it's been openly revealed to be much of a paper tiger in terms of ability to achieve foreign policy goals and openly forced its geopolitical rivals to band up together against it

Hello my dear friends
Rate my crush

Attached: mycrush.png (857x483, 611K)

the Trump admin also offered him this deal a few months ago. He definitely won’t sell out to the Americans or the S**dis

If he had accepted than the war would've been over years ago.

>trying to get the turks back onside
lmao, that would mean they dont have any sway over them anymore

Southfront tends to have good analysis.

But it doesn't really tell you where Turkey is going next, they can still side with either the US or Russia.

Yeah with Baghdadi in Iran, they must have taught Assad a fool if they think they could get his trust after arming his adversaries and being responsible for the civil war.

Yup. It means that mad sultan will do whatever he wants. And most likely after the war ends he will join China's side.

If Putin has refused 500 billion $ Saudi investments over 20 year period as a bribe to abandon Syria in Nov.2015 then Assad most surely won't ditch Hezbollah.

Here.
alwaght.com/en/News/127652/Assad-Rejected-Saudi-Bribe-to-Sever-Iran-Ties-Nasrallah

>Informant provided FBI evidence Russia aided Iran nuclear program during Obama years

>Campbell said Russian nuclear executives were extremely concerned that Moscow’s ongoing assistance to Iran might boomerang on them just as they were winning billions of dollars in new nuclear fuel contracts inside the United States.

thehill.com/video/in-the-news/380366-informant-provided-fbi-evidence-russia-aided-iran-nuclear-program-during

Iran got nuclear fuel from the United States?

Attached: White Helmets.gif (400x225, 3.02M)

Father I crave serotonin

And he won't make a deal with the ones that fucked up his country and actively tried to oust him from power. Syria has trustworthy allies in Russia and Iran. Who the hell trusts in Saudi Arabia?

the proxy Russian gets BTFO yet again

>Putin has refused 500 billion $ Saudi investments over 20 year period as a bribe to abandon Syria
Where is the proofs?

you honestly think he'll be let off to kill the kurds as long as he stays as a good goy to USA in the end?

> Who the hell trusts in Saudi Arabia?
Israel does because the House of Saud are secretly jewish and sadly so does America because they got cucked by the KSA during the oil crisis.

Is this true?

Attached: IMG_20180327_181823_345.jpg (752x1280, 168K)

>Who the hell trusts in Saudi Arabia?

Attached: DASNfG6UwAAag1i.jpg (779x435, 68K)

6 chances of 10 i'd say. Let's wait and see.

yes

Turkey maybe will ditch the JewSA and join Russia, which might count.

don't you know the saudis are the good guys now they are a liberal democracy!1!!111

Attached: IMG_1231.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Ofcourse it is true.

Attached: Ripiinpieces.jpg (600x507, 58K)

Constantinople SO- no Tsargrad SOON

Attached: 1481831160220.jpg (247x269, 26K)

There were articles about it at the time. That was when the eunuch saudi foreign minister came over to Moscow. Can't be bothered to search for them.

>Video of Saudi Arabia’s not so “patriot” missiles, turning around and hitting Riyadh rather than #Yemen.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/978174840027856896

Mimi is an autistic thot but she can do good bants.

Attached: 1476036791148.jpg (600x450, 46K)

>ally with jewish pawns who just tried to kill you
yes because they will totally not be backstabbed by the jewish pawns after they backstabbed Iran and Lebanon, totally fail safe plan

>Who the hell trusts in Saudi Arabia?

Attached: IMG_20180327_182235.jpg (1536x2048, 637K)

In the other video you can see that one explode on take off less than 100ft off the ground, what a fucking shitshow.

So no proof. Ok. Try harder shill.

wtf i love saudi now

Attached: Saudi anime.jpg (576x768, 79K)

>$14 for a magazine

how do i quit my painkiller addiction lads

HOuthi missiles raining down on Riyadh NOW!

That is the last attempt of the saudis
i hope he doesnt. Especially now when the arabs have an alternative of the Petro Yuan

this, wtf

>he is bringing change to Saudi Arabia

Technically, yes.

Attached: 1481503670107.png (736x629, 223K)

>Our Closest Middle-Eastern Ally Destroying Terrorism
lol

Attached: 1505254798911.png (800x800, 271K)

Switch it for an alcohol addiction

Those gigantic noses clearly show that Jews and Gulf Arabs are one and the same.

If the Russians did this, it eould redeem them of all their past flaws in my eyes.
I'd join them in that war.
For every t*rk they kill, I'd be willing to at another Russian as if it was human.

So far the prophesy of the yellow men taking control of the world has come true. I didnt expect in my lifetime

but alcohol isnt as comfy, sometimes mixing the 2 is top comfy though

sleep for a week, go running, swimming and jogging, start drinking coffee and fapping more

t. former painkiller addict

Attached: 1521512059106.png (702x486, 94K)

I can't wait until normies parrot this bullshit.

>but alcohol isnt as comfy
Well of course not, but it's an easily available shitty drug that's socially acceptable to destroy yourself with.

I used to think only philly could bomb itself

This is based on a 80s-90s "prophecy" by a now deceased Greek monk, which also detailed a bunch of other events, including a WW3 that would leave China as the sole proper world superpower if i remember correctly.
Bullshit obviously, but makes a fun read and no one other than really hard believers take him seriously anymore.

Attached: 1522069187120.jpg (2560x1920, 1.02M)

i cant sleep without them though lad

>The Saudi side urged Syria to sever its relations with Iran and the resistance movement and offered, in exchange, to cut support for terrorist groups in Syria and provide the Damascus government with hundreds of billions of dollars in aid for reconstruction of the country, the Hezbollah chief said.

Attached: 1517530453156.png (1200x1800, 1.23M)

How did you get addicted to painkillers they don't even prescribe them in Britain like in America you must have something seriously wrong with you that painkillers are the least of your troubles.

It's also the last chance for Assad to stay independent. Doubt he really dreamt of turning Syria into Russia's colony.

>being a Saudi bitch = indepdence

aha

ahahahah

Marijuana and cocaine are the drugs for intellectuals.

Attached: f61.jpg (857x637, 64K)

Attached: Teresa Orlowski.jpg (425x600, 66K)

then wank off and pass out from the dopamine rush.
when did you get addicted to painkillers, and are we talking codine or some heavier shit?

just don't. willpower

smoke weed

leave the country

could be a toxic environment