As a white man, I believe white privelage is disgusting and should be banned

As a white man, I believe white privelage is disgusting and should be banned

Attached: zimmerman-alexander.jpg (595x596, 71K)

Fuck off shill

>interpretation of the law is based on the situations involved in context with judges all being different in there interpretation of the law
>to equate one sentence to another would be the same a saying car mechanics show preferal treatment of SUV's over Mini vans based soley two different outcomes, and ignoring any outside factors of the conditions of the vehicals or the situations they were in.

That woman fired a warning shot during a fucking home invasion while she was breaking into someone's house. Duck outta here shill

Didn't she leave the house and return with a gun and shot at the husband AND her kid?

Attached: image.jpg (196x160, 24K)

She claimed she went to the garage to leave but the garage door was jammed so when she returned she did so with a gun. The police checked the garage door and it worked perfectly fine.

I want to relive the Zimmerman Trial again, it was magical.

IIRC she was also hit by one of the liberal's own anti-gun laws which is 10-20-Life. If you fire a gun during a crime your sentence is automatically upgraded to 20 years, regardless of circumstance.

They always leave out the relevant facts of the case. The woman had no evidence of abuse taking place. On the other hand, Zimmerman had clear evidence of a nigger.

Attached: 2992.jpg (460x276, 21K)

to bad zimzam isnt white

Same skin tone

I remember when I first saw one of those Zimmerman pics in black and white during the trial and thought he was a poo in loo.

The shills say zimzam is white because low iq individuals cannot contemplate more than two races “us and huyte”

Don't warning shot. My aunt got time for it when she warning shot against her abusive ex husband.

You only shoot when you need to put someone down. Nothing less.

Spics are given more privileges than niggers by Democrats. This is why they ignored all the possible dying nigglets to save DACA.
Anyone that votes Democrat deserves all that life will throw at him.
Democrats jump at whatever base they can trick easier and have a bigger block. First they tricked the Southerners, then jumped to niggers, then spics, then once enough Muslims are here they will dumb spics for them. Mexico won't claim the South, Muslims will conquer them.

All kidding aside user is right. If your bullet goes through an home invader and hits your neighbor at least you have a defense for the civil court.

That's nice. Good thing you don't speak for all white men.

Now report to the nearest helicopter pad.

Zimmerman is a latino and was beaten by Tray. His face was in blood and the neighborhood heard Tray screaming I am going to kill you when he tried to steal the weapon of Zim.

>As a white man
nice try nigger

Yeah, that's fair.

That's hispanic privilege son

>mestizo can't defend himself against negroid assailant
>negroid should be able to go after someone with a gun
This is the world 1-post commies want. lel

'Fellow white people'

Suck my big fat greasy cock you fucking Jew Nigger

Attached: 1520624287747.jpg (600x792, 79K)

Infograpic objectively false

(((white man)))

Bolshevik hebe. Checks out.