What are you doing to advance the white race?

And when are you gonna stop with the MGTOW faggot shit?
>b-b-but muh roasties
There are good white women out there. You just have to venture outside your room and not on PlentyofThots
>b-b-but muh divorce rape
Oh dear, you may have to actually be a man and take charge in the relationship. Don’t marry a feminist and don’t marry some spinster in training.

Attached: 8D3F2041-B722-4460-9D19-AE2FC748BCD5.jpg (937x889, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mybabydolls.se
instagram.com/p/BgWsRXWFVVh/?taken-by=mybabydolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I wish she got BLACKED

well of course you do, you're an anglo, the eternal enemy of the white race

I don't give a shit about your Nazi philosophy you retarded burgerballs. Go die in a Fire.

Sup Forums is full of shills nowadays, even more than in 2016

>good women
>white women
Chose one

White people honestly deserve to be genocided at this point. We've done it to ourselves.

Attached: 1375372883101.jpg (278x282, 11K)

Say it with me
Gott strafe England

Is your wife or gf taking black, if so post pix

>there are good white women
I have literally never met a white woman that wasn't an overgrown child. I'm now 28 and that has not changed. Even setting up a date takes forever because their life is not at all in order. Modern society makes people that are trash. I thought I had a bunch of failures (which I'm working on) but fuck me every woman I meet takes the cake. And for the life of me I can't find an available woman who isn't a lefty and thinks they know it all because they read BBC and the Guardian

Not trying to be defeatist, but how in the fuck could one afford all this.

I’m assuming this is an oligarchs wife or somethin?

They are the definition of entitled , bro.
The Asian meme exists for a reason.

This was taken before Trayvon arrived.

Attached: 4L_u7a5xgt2.jpg (2000x3000, 934K)

Im white and im wont be having kids, fite me fgt

((Ogres)) are the bottom sediment of the Zionist States.

Attached: fakeNeoNazisFakeHitlerMeme.jpg (704x561, 345K)

>from the biggest shit hole on the planet
checks out

>muh white race
Jewish psyop. "White" is an arbitrary classification of genes, it doesn't have any meaning beyond it's biological value. Europeans are dying because they are stuck between multiple Jewish lies.

Come home white man, Eurasian babies are the only future for the planet.

Attached: 25038921_1769192036720096_413266877117104128_n.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

OK. Where do you live you fag?

How long does it take a woman to cycle through one pregnancy to another? Pregancy is nine months and breast feeding is about three months,so a year?

fuck off nigger kike

Aren't all those kids part spic?

yep
sink the UK

Marrying an Asian girl and having biological children with her Asian eggs and my white sperm.

Attached: 1521792632236.jpg (500x470, 92K)

Can't wait for Jewmerica to get wiped out

Attached: TruthHitlerRaceMulticulturalismMeme.jpg (725x651, 370K)

even if they are it doesn't make you white pedro

cause iam 5‘11 manlet. 5 year gf left me for 6‘7 jamal.

Attached: the eternal anglo.jpg (3440x1257, 1.67M)

by making a reservation for the 3rd one from the right

Attached: JewishMindControlAMericanSlaveMeme.jpg (748x636, 460K)

Those lolis should be pregnant too. Little preteen girls all round and waddling around so pregnant, nothing better.

The one with glasses is a qt3.14

> 5 year gf
this is where you fucked up cuckboi
should have married and impregnated her along time ago

Er strafe es

Attached: JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg (721x760, 538K)

>those roots

Attached: 4L_KvarJPtK.jpg (400x320, 31K)

So he could be paying child support while she fucks Jamal? He should have spent his time finding a virgin to impregnate and pair bond with instead of dating a whore for 5 years.

mybabydolls.se
Can someone translate?

Attached: wiwo3.jpg (1440x1080, 339K)

>mfw /tvpol/ is real

Attached: 4L_8eweYDFp.jpg (641x530, 44K)

I don't give a shit if you're blonde, brown or chinese. In the oven you're all ash.

Attached: JewMindFuckControlUSAmeme.jpg (709x588, 388K)

>How long does it take a woman to cycle through one pregnancy to another?
If you're not already inseminating her immediately the baby is out you're doing it wrong.
>Pregancy is nine months and breast feeding is about three months,so a year?
She can give milk while pregnant. How do you think they get milk out of cows? And babby should be nursed much longer than three months.

>brown eyes
>white

maybe there is hope for sweden

Attached: 1409817590363.jpg (969x888, 219K)

I believe the female body has some natural birth control when breastfeeding.

I don't know desu

Attached: hmm n.png (1091x1080, 1.17M)

Attached: HitlersGermanyNotRacistSmolokoMeme.jpg (715x660, 294K)

>we're nazis because we don't want White people to be demographically replaced
Okay sweetie

Attached: HitlerMuslimsMeme.jpg (709x558, 226K)

Give me one of those lolis and I'll make sure to keep secure the existence of our race

father is from Uruguay

>his believes
Did you even fucking review this before posting?

those girls are future BBC sluts

Jokes aside the girl in black will be ready to be courted in a couple years. I hope she can find a good husband.

Attached: OpenBordersImmigrationJewsMeme.jpg (722x640, 522K)

>constantly praise white women over sheboons, slant eyes, poos
>surprised when they're entitled
White women know they are by far the most attractive race of women. Why are you surprised that they're entitled and feel they should be treated better than the rest?

>pedo posting pedobait
Polgate is real!!!!

Attached: mgtow.png (1200x800, 545K)

Yeah, it's much more difficult (though not impossible) to knock up your wife if she is lactating regularly.

Yes, good goyim! Destroy your race completely, that will solve all your problems!

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

>I believe the female body has some natural birth control when breastfeeding.
If it does, it is often broken. 15 months between me and my older brother, and only 11 between me and my younger sister.
Midwife jokingly scolded my dad that he should at least wait until my mom was out of the maternity ward before he got into bed with her.

>mybabydolls.se
Just the start page or something in particular?

He probably is some inbred paki.

>and people say the left can't me-

Time to fix this shit. AGAIN

Attached: PartyofHitlerBlueprintStopJWOmeme.jpg (711x510, 352K)

>I hope she can find a good husband.
Me too.
Her father should be already looking for a suitor...
I'd be.

Interesting.
Good on your father.

I guess a rundown.
Tell me what she's posting, what is she trying to promote?

Attached: 1521214544135.jpg (746x1024, 104K)

I don't have any problems. It's just hot

Attached: 4L_0wJZN6Hb.gif (500x278, 1021K)

She might have two sets of twins. Identical and non-identical.

>in a couple years
Those girls matches should already be arranged.

Why would one want a white woman? I want a real answer besides having white children.

>muh dick
You wish jerry curl faggot

>jokes aside
But I wasn't joking user. The one in black is the hottest right now. What is she, like 10?

Also tell me swedes, is that eyes shape and facial shape among the two older boys common in sweden?

?

>1 post by this ID

Someone add a boomerfag in here"ITS YOUR DUTY TO KEEP FROM COLLAPSING THE SHITHOLE YOU INHERITED FROM ME UP UNTIL I DIE"

fpwp

TRAD WOMEN ARE THE HOTTEST

Attached: character_assassination_toolkit.jpg (745x1024, 529K)

She looks like Princesstard. And anyway, the one on the left is hottest.

>Not being self sufficient and raising a family with your wife on a homestead.

Attached: FamilyGardening.jpg (1024x682, 337K)

Arrangement doesn't mean they've begun dating. She may have been arranged to marry a boy when they were both infants, but they wouldn't begin "dating" to see if they are compatible for that union until puberty.
She look a bit younger than 10. I wouldn't call her hot, but I definitely look at her and think "This is a fine potential future wife" like how I would look at a piece of land and say "this is good potential crop field or homestead."

What do you stand to gain from this? Only white people can sustainably populate the cold northern regions anyway and can easily evolve out of those who settle there without modern tech. A race born of an environment cannot be destroyed without destroying that enviornment.

Imagine that white belly swelling with the seed of the black man. Corrupting her genes forever.

The frontpage post is about some kind of company called myNanny which apparently is some kind of baby sitter manpool. I don't know if it's paid advertisement, but she stresses that you should be very picky when having someone baby sit the most important things in your life.

instagram.com/p/BgWsRXWFVVh/?taken-by=mybabydolls
BEANED

She probably is blacked. Some African men have time-released DNA. These blonde hair wh*te devils will start to show their African features as they get into their late teens. Black men are literally (L I T E R A L L Y) evolved to cuck aryan wh*te males

>being self-sufficient
>raising a family

These two have more things apart than in common. Nice try boomerfag.

I saw a couple in their 30s at the grocery store the other day with with 5 beautiful white kids in tow. Without even thinking, I said to them "Wow, nice job guys." They smiled and said thanks. I didn't realize how autistic that was until it was over but it just made me so happy to see.

Well that should be pretty obvious...
Are most of her posts about her family, is she blogging on how to raise a family or something?

>She may have been arranged to marry a boy when they were both infants, but they wouldn't begin "dating" to see if they are compatible for that union until puberty.
Tbh I'd find a male who I'd think would be a good husband and father and then let him hang out with her/invite him over, talk to him if I see he's interested and give him some help. Then talk to his father.

Really, its the same woman?

Fucking Anglos. You aren't even human.

Jews have more honor.

What have you done, faggot? The white nationalist movement is a fucking cult.

hopefully her blonde little girls fucking ahmed or somalia dick when they grow up. Or get groomed like in the UK. All white thots deserve it.

>These two have more things apart than in common
no they don't.
I don't see why you can't save up some money to buy some land, build a house yourself, put babies in your wife while you both grow food etc.

It's a dice roll. I could see raising them together having a negative effect on their likelihood of marrying, but I could see positives as well.

Got all the kids, it definitely is. She must be a mutt of some sort

In the second post she talks about some kind of dental mishappening from last year and that they have an appointment at the dentist. She also links to her friend's blog who apparently is pregnant as well. The blogger mybabydolls has eight children.

>Arrangement doesn't mean they've begun dating
Thats dumb and pedantic. The point of arranged marruage is that she grows up around him.
>to see if they are compatible for that union until puberty.
Again, that's the point of arranging it when she's very young, she'll grow up with therefore they will be "compatible" (whatever that's supposed to mean).

nothing hotter than a farmgirl

Attached: xdddd.jpg (2000x1328, 647K)

Elon Musk is advancing the white race maybe we;ll just let him keep going

This proves again why we must not trust white women, thank you for this burger.

I think her maiden name is Gonzalez. Could be Spanish, but this is Sweden we're talking about

Urguayans are italians though.