Man, I wonder where all these fucking shills come from lately

Man, I wonder where all these fucking shills come from lately...

Attached: DEFRGHJ.jpg (1000x1080, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like Sup Forums has a case for a denial of service attack case.
Not just civil, this is also criminal.

((goldbloom))

every single fucking time.

>t-this time we'll definitely take down those evil 4chin raycists for sure
Because that plan worked out so well the last 284 times it was tried out.

Attached: pepe_tired.jpg (228x221, 6K)

>people actually believe this

Attached: 1362024805412.jpg (458x458, 58K)

>implying there isn't evidence this place is shilled by jews and all their subhumans pawns

Attached: you2.png (641x729, 42K)

>4chans Sup Forums
The poor fucks, they dont even give a shit about politics, they just lash out at anyone who tries to push a political narrative into a game

>Amotivated
If Sup Forumslacks have worth this just changed that shit. I wonder if any of these people know what they're doing.

text message caps can be faked. that twitter account has apparently been inactive since 2009. no one has provided a link to that faggot's facebook profile and #purgethescourge is mostly obvious t_d. its bullshit.

Attached: 0_zpsc87642b3.gif (500x281, 841K)

>3 threads pop up with the exact same pasta shitting on redpilled people
Oh gee I wonder what is going on

Checked for old Nick.
This ride never ends.. and that's a GOOD thing!

Attached: rarest.jpg (3456x4608, 2.53M)

Man, I wonder where all these fucking underage kids come from lately...

Attached: leddit.png (1858x738, 79K)

Also can someone explain to me what they hope to achieve with this? They think they can Troll us into being Hillary supporters?

At best people will leave Sup Forums alone for a while and let the shills eat eachother up cause they have no way of telling other shills apart from regular users and come back when its died down to return to business as usual

I see the chances of some of them coming to our side much higher then the other way around, being a former leftie is all the hype nowadays

there is a Shareblue Spring Sale, up to 30% off on shilling bots

Attached: character_assassination_toolkit.jpg (745x1024, 529K)

Impossible. A poster with a kek flag told me there are no shills.

>They think they can Troll us into being Hillary supporters
You dont have to be a Hillary supporter not to vote for a gun grabber in 2020

Attached: 270q7d.jpg (640x425, 54K)

They are terrible at their job, stick out like a sore thumb

The far left believes that if they can silence all the right wing talking heads, then the right will stop making gains (because this right wing shift is totally driven by genius Spencer rather than any deeper societal issues). That's why they want to deplatform speakers using violence if necessary. They're also running ops on Sup Forums hoping to turn Sup Forums against any and all people who push any kind of right wing message out into the mainstream

>Half Black, Half Irish
Master race desu

Attached: thinlizzy.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>how to became more of a nigger by being less of a nigger

So this is why the quality of Pol skyrocketed lately

>400 threads about how great Communism and Antifa are and terrible anti-Trump memes are a good thing

Attached: kys.png (417x172, 4K)

> Operation "Purge the Scourge" is the final push against the racist and bigoted right wing.
Haha, final push, fuck off

> I've been observing Sup Forums for a while, particularly their politically incorrect boards, and I've come to learn that their attention span is like that of a flea.
Just like facebook is only discussing the same thing, Not like thousands of people think differently and want to discuss different subjects. + shills

Also
> (((Goldbloom)))

Attached: 1457595585676.gif (400x262, 948K)

Attached: Shill Records.jpg (1608x1920, 1.15M)

Since I live thousand of miles away, I can't wait to watch this stuff escalating to the phase of SA vs Rote Front street fights and political assassinations.
Where is the popcorn?

Fucking great band.

That is so fake holy shit yall are stupid

W-we are not shilling we promis.
t. (((Goldbloom)))

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Just keep poking the lion, lefty jackals. Just keep poking.