Denmark is base-

Denmark is base-

Attached: 406F05D9-5927-49C0-AF78-66130130DFD0.png (921x1005, 1.63M)

We still have norway tho

Mark my words, it will only be a matter of time before one of these countries will label cisnormativity as a mental illness.

Financially a good thing, means crazies who want to have expensive surgery will have to pay for it themselves as it isn't classified medically needed anymore.

you've got a big black log in your eye, sven, don't go around throwing stones

Attached: character_assassination_toolkit.jpg (745x1024, 529K)

jesus this is a whole new level of cuckery,even sweden or france aint even on this level

fuck

if you aren't LGBT in 2018 there is something wrong with you.

You are missing the point Sven.
As long as it IS classified as an illness (any kind), our '''free''' health care system has to treat them, and if the (((doctor))) recommends '''gender re-assignment''' their surgery will be paid for by taxes. By declaring that it is NOT an illness hehe-he-heee, the sickos have to pay for their castration themselves.

beat me to it toothpaste bro. You know us this well.

That's a pretty good play.
Is that really how it'll work out, though?

Aren't there a lot of countries that have done that already?

Nothing is wrong with being LGBT
Nothing is wrong with being a straight cis person either
Why can't we just get along
/Polgbt/ has the best doujins (assuming LGBT-tan is a cute trap)

5D billiards

Attached: 1492945041630.gif (500x411, 819K)

Finland included I'm pretty sure, Finland is pretty accepting of this if I recall correctly
But I don't think it is alot, (unless you count the 5 mile plots of land as "counties")

Dumb sjw
Nothing is wrong with LGBT just like nothing is wrong with being straight

hehehehe nice

Attached: GUMBY-1.jpg (1425x1064, 134K)

nice foreign article. Not true though. Parliament have not yet voted so saying that we "will" become anything is retarded.

gender syphoria is still a mental illness though
transgenderism isnt because its a state of being

I wish moot would come back and range ban KANGaroos like you

It is still considered a mental illness here, but it's treated with hormones and/or surgery. You must have it diagnosed in order to get the "treatment".

This
For once we have some reason on this shithole of a board

Attached: polarbear.gif (80x60, 15K)

Seems reasonable to me, especially with needing to be diagnosed
Though as a tranny I think sex changes have a long way to go

Sasuga.

The vast majority of Danes and most importantly, our doctors still vehemently believe trannies are mentally ill.

But like another user pointed out, we just don't wanna pay for their shit like

Everything is wrong with being LGBT. Kys tranny

I can see I was mistaken... havent paid attention to degenerates for a while and transgenderism was indeed removed from the list of mental illnesses on the grounds that it is not a very serious condition.
Fucking retarded but it is too be expected by our shitty political parties.

I fucking hate transgenders so much. There are a fuckton of disorders out there but they're the only one to get humored. You don't assist a schizo in his delusions, you don't tone it down when an autist is nearby because of stimuli but when someone is a transfaggot we suddenly have to play nice?

I'm willing to trust a mighty Dane.
Stop trying to take stabs at mighty danes and go fuck a somali Sweden. Danes are mighty

It is quite reasonable here, yes. It's kind of a safety mechanism that prevents every autogynephilic depressed young man from chopping his dick off on impulse, but if you really want to transition, it's still just a matter of patience. And yet our trannies and especially SJW activists keep reeing about more liberal and non-barriers legistlation.

>Londonistant 'I can't make a joke or I'll go to jail' the Brit-bongo drum speaks.

time to cure the ghei

its the logical next step after we stopped shaming homosexuals. Next up is pedos or some other shit.

>not a mental case

>turns dick into a vagina.

white people are fucking insane

>pedos or some other shit.
Unfortunately there are (((some voices))) pushing this already. Just in the other direction, getting it classified as an officiel illness. That way they will not be punished, because they didn't diddle the little, their illness did. Good news is, as far as i can tell, there is very little chance that this get pushed through (at this time). The tranny thing is way more likely. But that's because both the left and a lot of the right want it (for wildly different reasons).
To add to the whole, payed '''gender re-assignment'''. There is the disability pension thing. Lots of trannies have been given high permanent gibs because they were to sick to be expected to be able to keep a job. Joogle
>Kjole Ole
If you want an example

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (600x375, 40K)

Interesting. We can only hope that those (((voices))) dont get their way.

There are so many terms with slight differences that I don't expect anyone to know this shit properly. As far as I know, it goes like this

Transgender - a person who feels he's the other sex
Transsexual - a person who feels he's the other sex and wants to transition to the other sex
Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder - distress from aforementioned things

I believe you won't find transgender from DSM-5 or ICD-10 CM, because in order to be classified as a mental disorder, things need to cause harm. You can be mentally abnormal (say extremely intelligent or have a shit fetish), but it won't count as a mental illness because it doesn't cause you distress. Instead, what you'll find in them is GD or GID. I'm fairly sure Denmark still has gender dysphoria there.

It's basically semantics because hurt feelings. Nothing actually changes, just the words use to describe that shit.

Oi m8, do you have a licence for that opinion?

Denmark now is fucked politically and on the internet. There's no coming back from this one.

Norway is still pretty cucked though, faggot.

Based Dane blows the fuck out of the Swedecucks!

What’s up with white men? Did all the tough dna die during WW1 and WW2?

You know way too much about this shit meme flag. Reddit is '''over there'''

Attached: 1496436504435.jpg (948x711, 47K)

>let me be outraged about meaningless shit that makes no difference
Alright then.

If it will work as you say, won't that actually also help the economy, given how those "treatments" and surgeries are ludicrously expensive?

Attached: I-Like-What-Im-Reading.jpg (600x818, 178K)

i see it clearly now lol.

Yes, but not that much. As expensive as they are, and as expensive as their disability pensions are. It's nothing compared to what the kebab invaders are costing us.
But the principle of it! Just because some other stupid shit cost more, we shouldn't pay for this stupid shit. When there is an easy way to stop it, that even the regressive left will cheer for.