OH NONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: map-png.png (1200x754, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_units_of_measurement#Length
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who the fuck cares, it doesn't affect any major aspect of your life.

why are americans so autistic they cant use our system?

0 degrees you get ice
37 degrees is the human body
70 degrees alcohol boils
100 degrees water boils.

multiple systems prevents rounding errors and numerologism.

I would ask the ones who were in charge of raising them when they still were a colony... oh wait

they left home anything after 1776 is down to them

Fahrenheit was our standard before the jew world order via the United nations standardized celsius/metric across the world in the 1950's. It is you who have been kiked. The ovens will be 1000 fahrenheit.

Americans believe that a system of three tea spoons to tablespoon, three tablespoons to ounce, 8 ounces to a cup, 2 cups to a pint, 2 pints per quart, 4 quarts per gallon is better than
1000 milliliters per liter.

Most of us would love to. But it would require schools to actually teach useful shit.

>It is you who have been kiked

Attached: 64368b643a5d629b9a4f70931d4dca2dc7f8cbe91d43c11d27ba18e69c17e1e8.png (787x429, 85K)

"The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead and that's the way I likes it."

>this confuses and enrages the Celsius user

Attached: 1C11486F-8E1F-4C31-9AC4-91313BCF04AC.jpg (2580x2452, 2.05M)

Burgers will convert to metric when the rest of the world officially adopts English.

I'm pretty sure we have metric system officially, but nobody uses it.

just more proof that America is the last hope for freedom in this world

I just think most Americans are far too stubborn and dumb to change. I've heard the arguement that "I hate metric because I hate fractions". >Fucking pic related

Attached: 4e839c00473e3b97a219bad53d2b443e.png (455x449, 7K)

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x592, 126K)

I like and use both systems everyday. It's easy brainlet. They both have pros and cons.

This.
Americans are bi-measurement.
This is somehow looked down upon compared to bi-lingual.
Both are means of communication and conveyance of ideas and information.

But were like 70% water you half-gorilla mutt cunt

I get the metric system and it makes more sense for just about everything. I do however prefer Fahrenheit for weather temperatures... it just seems to have a nicer gradient for daily temperatures.

Attached: belushi_in_animal_house-13.jpg (433x634, 63K)

I understand that is the case just that the responsibility of implementing it is at the state level but no state appears to want to get things started which is odd since I believe the U.S. military and scientific establishment use metric.

And there's been a push by the business community to use metric to save on costs on weight conversions.

>standard before the jew world order
>standardization is a jewish plot
I bet you still use that old shit

Attached: 29613a.jpg (600x600, 14K)

Standardization is fine. Fahrenheit is standard across United States. Having every country recognize and use metric is part of the ongoing one world government, along with language and freedom of movement. I am sorry you use a system created by (((scientist))) and forced on everyone in the 1950's. The imperial system is the white man's measuring system, being based on an English king's measurements.

>“I am a people”

The human body has a temp in Celsius that’s a prime number?

Agreed

>Mile
>Inch

Attached: 1519324062420.jpg (400x310, 39K)

My kids are learning both systems in school now. I don't know where it will go. Metric is easier for science, worse for everyday use.

your body has special functions to keep it at 37 degrees,a few degrees off and you get ill and die.

>Why are americans so autistic they cant use our system
Are you... daft? We quite literally do use your system. The imperial system of inches,feet,mile was all inherited from being former colonies of the British Empire. Gas yourself.

This American education is legit reason why they haven't converted.

>autistic
Kill yourself.

>OH NONONONONONO
>something that makes my country look connected to more countries, but doesn't affect me yet i will point it out to troll the boards.

Attached: Countries-Drive-Left-or-Right.jpg (1000x740, 360K)

Kek

Driving on the left is safer though. Marginally but enough to matter.

Same map works for freedom of speech

Nah poos have constitutional protection of freedom of speech aswell.

We drive the correct way because it is clockwise. The nips are smart enough to get that.

70 degrees in America is a nice day
70 degrees eveywhere else you are going to die of heat exhaustion.
Why do Euro trash think its smart to guage temperature on a scale of 0 to 100 of the state of water and apply that to everything else? Rather than a standard the is based on the human experience and then apply that to everything else?

*clapping loudly*

>using ps/2
>not using serial or DIN

fag

because science > emotion

Oh nice! Good for poos. I didn't know anyone else acknowledged unalienable rights endowed by the creator outside of US.

Hey I'll clap to not getting jailed for saying "you're a faggot" online any day.

Attached: 1520020980523.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Celsius is pretty damn arbitrary with a neat decimal feature. The Celsius degrees themselves are too large for home use and aren’t good enough for science since they use kelvin. SI units are okay, but it’s just as arbitrary as imperial.

user., you are silly.

Any decently smart person in the US knows both. Simply requires a background in science.

>burger meme

Attached: 414.png (625x626, 170K)

whats so special about 37 deg body temp?

Says the retard still using the imperial system.
Fuck off, Brits. Glad you are crashing and burning by your own stupidity.

>Oh nice! Good for poos
It's not as absolute as the Americans though their constitutions says they can ban speech on various grounds pretty much to stop flag burners.

Fuck off commies with your marxist fucking metric system. Don’t want what you’re selling.

0°C = cold 100°C = dead
0°F = pretty fucking cold 100°F = pretty fucking hot
0°K = dead 100°K = dead

Two are for robots and machines and one is for human skin.

Attached: 15221668112582.png (1200x754, 266K)

you just made trans people not considered mentally ill you are the cuck kings of europe,even sweden aint that bad

>its science because its based on water
Its literally arbitrary since water will change states at different pressure. Using scientific measurement for people is important because we use science to explain the natural world to other people.
Go ahead and explain water state changes to a goat.

>even sweden aint that bad

Attached: 1510257180889.png (480x479, 460K)

optimal heat,if you drop a few degrees under it you get ill and get hypothermia,if you go a few degrees above IE a fever you can die aswell.

I thought this was a map of who has been to the Moon and who hasn't.

>Go ahead and explain water state changes to a goat.

He not listenin

Attached: 1429957790989.jpg (1670x1910, 1.59M)

exactly. So why would Americans use something that does not accurately depict their own experience on a scale they can explain quickly to someone else.
Man A body temperature OVER 100 is dangerous for the brain. I should get that down.

He's not? Did you explain to him the science behind it?
Its almost like science is only done by humans.

haha, you got them cuckolds ! ! !

It does when it comes to aeronautical and aerospacial calculations.

You just made muslims your most influential voting demographics. Enjoy your caliphate. And don't even consider leaving when the shit hits the fan. You will be forcibly kept on your shitty island boiling in your own demise. And then Nuked.

Maybe burgers die at 100°C, normal people enjoy the sauna.

You know ms paint has text tool too?

how is it safer?

> alcohol boils
Is this a parody?
Fahrenheit is like traditional architecture, it was made by a human for humans. You can take your french revolution bullshit and shove it up your ass.
> 0 it's fucking nuts cold out
> 30 you get snow
> 65 comfy zone
> 100 it's fucking nuts hot out
that's how humans live retard

Celsius is not arbitrary.
The day it was decided to use water it froze under 0° and boiled at 100° which is still the case today.
Fahrenheit was the measurement of temperature of an arbitrary taken location. The temperature recorded back then is not the same today.

Americans enjoy saunas at 150-175 degrees; for traditional saunas and 120-130 degrees. These temperatures kill Euros.

Fixed.

Attached: 1522166811258.png (1200x754, 267K)

My alpaca seems to get it

Attached: 1452061307707.webm (638x476, 2.86M)

>Still convinced there has been mutts on the moon.
SAD

>water only does this at sea level
>Euros think sea level will drastically change

Attached: fug.png (363x333, 34K)

>mutts on the moon

Attached: Ozk0OQ.jpg (206x305, 29K)

Celsius is like counting by 5s and doing away with ones because 5s is faster

Attached: Donald-Trump-laughing-200x200.png (200x200, 26K)

This, as always. Say what you want about the rest of the imperial units, but don't knock on Fahrenheit. It has a very specific job and it fulfills that role quite well.

This. Fuck Celcius and Metric. American Imperial and Fahrenheit are best measurements. It's our culture.

Attached: 1504742430638.png (386x386, 110K)

>he thinks the moon landing was real
holy fucking shit dude

What is 32F in Celsius, now 33F , 34F ?

Last good democrat gave the US the vision to do it
>then LBJ had him whacked

Attached: John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_photo_portrait,_looking_up.jpg (760x970, 442K)

Attached: averageamerimutt.png (594x621, 226K)

Seems like people think Americans look Muslim

Attached: Projection.png (1451x386, 898K)

>driving on the wrong side as opposed to the right side
and these guys knock us for freedom units.

32 = 0
33 = 0.55
34 = 1.11
36 = 2.22

Attached: whatmuttsthink.jpg (960x960, 233K)

Belize has sent people to the moon? fascinating.

Again looks like a Muslim with an american lapel dreaming about Islam.

Water freezing or boiling isn't just dependent on temperature, though.

That looks dumb as hell. but good thing all the metric system labels are at sea level so it actually conforms to its water based measurement system rather than human experience

yet literally all of electronics manufacturing, plastic sheeting, surface thickness/coating measurement, etc is done with imperial units the world over

Attached: they_were_white__kevin___doctor_girlfriend_by_blairbender-d5l35tq.jpg (728x1096, 155K)

yeah thats why he ignored this

Alpaca are obviously of more superior stock than goats.

For all the mutts out here
Pic related is why the metric system is better

Attached: 7pLaw15.png (1097x1029, 67K)

>forgets Belize is in the picture

you fucking ruined it

Exactly, that’s dumb. How big do thermometers need to be so I can see 1 vs 1.111111

The more confusion it causes for outsiders the better IMO. Fuck off, we don't want you to understand.

Also related a civilization that didn't use metric and built more shit we can't even build today (unless American and wanted to)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_units_of_measurement#Length