Muslims:
-low IQ
-high crime
-not white
-most vote left-wing in Europe

(Ashkenazi/European) Jews:
-high IQ
-low crime rate
-white-ish (most Jews breed with unambiguous whites in the West, meaning future generations will be whiter)
-most are right-wing in Europe

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfy4zKO0LXw
youtube.com/watch?v=A4MxxBoFlkM
youtube.com/watch?v=99sE4Ra9x8M
unz.com/isteve/is-8-of-yoruban-dna-from-a-ghost-archaic-species/
biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/03/21/285734
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Sup Forums unironically say that the ginger beared man on the left is non-European?

Is this not white?

Attached: rexfeatures_5871326b.jpg (1000x670, 643K)

>JEWS OR MUSLIMS
False dichotomy.

Brother Nathanael for President

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfy4zKO0LXw

-Israel's Mossad will be indicted for installing interior demolition devices in the towers

-America will then brand Israel as an enemy and Jewish lobby as infiltrators

-Oh, and the Fed:...I will give Congress its Constitutional power to coin our own money, and put the Jewish banksters out of business

-I'll slap term limits on Supreme Court judges: Kagan, Ginsburg, Bryer, Sotomayor, all Jews, and the lapsed Catholic Kennedy

-I'll sign an executive order challenging their homosexual law as a breach of judicial boundaries

-I'll nationalize the media: CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and Fox will no longer be pouring out Jewish positions, but instead, voices from all directions will be sanctioned

-We'll be on our way to the nation where the Jewish agenda no longer holds sway

Attached: israel or palestine.jpg (722x1463, 142K)

Your LARP fantasies will never manifest so you'll have to make peace with one of those groups.

False dilenma

J*ws out
M*slims out
Ch*stians out
Non-whites out

Attached: 1521066560331.jpg (896x948, 155K)

Just look at this Jewish woman. Eww, so Arabic!

Attached: natalie-portman-9542326-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

why is the muzzie a ginger dutch looking lad?

Wrong way round. The word order is annoying

Let them fight, buy popcorn and throw some gazoline in the melee if things cool down.

Ewww.

Attached: 00-square-scarlett-johansson-5-things.jpg (2191x2191, 731K)

Making a compromise is a false dillema, sure. What is productive, however, is Pagan larping.

DEUS VULT MY Sup Forums BROTHERS 10NTH CRUSADE WHEN?

Attached: notalarp.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I thought Jews in Europe were left wing too? At least in France I remember they voted something like 75-80% for Macron

In Britain they're more likely to vote UKIP than natives.

>Your LARP fantasies will never manifest so you'll have to make peace with one of those groups.

I'm saying: make peace with both. Just don't make alliances with either, and break the already existing alliance with the kikes.

Attached: OCCUPY AIPAC.jpg (960x720, 79K)

A false dichotomy.

The Jews low IQ is a lie and their crimes, while not ghetto, are among the worst atrocities being committed on a daily level.

We don't care that they look white.

>Let's look at the facts.
>Muslims
>not white
Ever seen a turk? They are whiter than most of the US and UK.
>Jews
>high IQ
Really? The few I've seen were on the stupid side and only got good grades in school due to the six gazillion
>low crime rate
More like low conviction rate. If enough jews commit a crime (i.e. animal cruelty) they'll just get a permit for it
>most are right wing
Which is why they are the second largest antifa funders, right after the leftwing politicians

I don't know what you're smoking, but I'm pretty sure I want some of it.

They all need to go

Turkish migrant pls go.

non. annihilate both from the face of the earth

They are higher IQ and statistically they're less criminal than natives relative to their population size. Besides, white collar crime in which some numbers are forged is preferable to being blown up by some retarded Mudshit

You're buying into Jewish propaganda.

Their IQ being higher is a fabrication.

Their crimes are just not low class crimes. They do high class crimes like bleeding whole entire nations and pushing to import 3rd worlders who end up raping, murdering and thieving host nations.

Any crime you want to say is the responsibility of ghetto muslims that have been imported is more the responsibility of the Jew than anything else.

>You're buying into Jewish propaganda.
>Their IQ being higher is a fabrication.
It literally isn't though.

why the stupid hats though

Attached: 1502480061093.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Name some advanced civilizations these smart Jews made?

How about some inventions they didn't literally leach off of?

Their whole existence is lying and scheming and bleeding all of us.

Why are they 25% of the Nobel Prize laureates?

That's about the lamest retort you could of made to counter my point. Try and figure out for yourself. That's not a hard one.

Prove that they've conspired to prop up Jewish Nobel Prize winners.

None of this is sourced. Based on income statistics, European Jews do have higher IQs than European Christians.

>116▶
> (You)
>Prove that they've conspired to prop up Jewish Nobel Prize winners.

I don't need to prove anything to you.

How do you feel about Obama winning that nobel peace prize? Do you know how many countries he's sent bombs? How many skirmishes we had during his presidency?

The prize is given on nepotism which is one of the Jews major source of power. Their vast nepotism that's related to propaganda.

Their propaganda is so strong you believed their high IQ myth. When faced with evidence to the contrary, what evidence do you have that Jewish IQ is actually superior?

That jew has a far better looking beard, but the Muslim's hat looks like it's much less likely to fall off. Tough.

Are indians the same as blacks? Are blacks the same as arabs? No, even though the skin colour is comparable. Jews aren't white, they say so themselves when they don't think whites are listening, or when they talk to non-whites.

Israel's average IQ includes Jews and non-Jews btw

They've actually mixed wtih Gentile Europeans, unlike Blacks/Indians.

>low crime rate
ummm no

how about neither

Muslims and Jews both get the gas.

Attached: i wish a nigga would.jpg (841x346, 36K)

Sup Forums hates Jews because they're better than white people.

This post will be ignored because they know it's true, and Jews did what whites could not: control the entire world.

Jealousy is a hell of a drug.

I am ok, but we should just denied jews organise as an association.

Blacks that mix with Europeans aren't white, they're mullatoes. You're not white Mordecai, tbqh, I don't even believe you're human

Attached: jewneanderthal.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

It's curious Jews chant how superior their racial intellect is while simultaneously yelling that race isn't real so white people should shut up. If race isn't real, then "Anti-Semitism" isn't real.

Muslims

>

This is Jewish projection onto whites. We aren't jealous of anything. We're sick of crimes against us.

Now on the other side Jews are jealous of whites. That's where their aggression and general desire to destroy our culture comes from.

Countless amounts of countries and places have let Jews into to live with them. Well over 100 of them had to kick Jews out because the Jews were not good guests. They were subversive and dirty and criminals.

So many places and people have given the Jews a chance throughout history only for Jews to deviously take advantage.

This isn't a new problem.

Attached: Hezbollah.jpg (480x302, 50K)

Unveil flag.

Shut up you mong.
Calm down Schlomo.

>Jews be like: "Whitey hates us cuz we sussessful"

Attached: woke.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Attached: 12304324_10153797703506255_1269485873934755430_o.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1520554171760.jpg (524x960, 54K)

Fuck, you got me!

Attached: Hershkoviz.png (652x595, 99K)

First it's curious, then when you learn about Jews from a historical perspective.... it's very typical of their behavior.

Problem is they control propaganda so you never hear why they've been kicked out of countless countries and places. You only hear that people are racist and kicked them out of jealousy which is not a rational explanation at all. Who casts away a profitable business class that is earning your country money? No one.

They control propaganda so they tell you they are high IQ and lemmings eat that up as justification for why Jews have disproportionate control in our legal system, media and schools. Then they turn around and use affirmative action to keep us Caucasian whites UNDER represented.

Everything about the Jews is a crime against the culture and our people will never learn it because zionism controls the flow of information normies receive.

Here's a song with Jews singing how not white they are
youtube.com/watch?v=A4MxxBoFlkM

Attached: kogan.png (399x320, 116K)

This.

>"How dare the goyim eject us from their country? We only conspired with and enabled their enemies to invade them, and opened up their city gates to facilitate the conquering, and stole their children for use as sex slaves, and used their stolen children for blood rituals, and acted as tax collectors for the conquerors, and stole their property, and fought alongside the invaders numerous times!"
t. Spain, Balkans, Byzantine Empire, etc.

let them figure it out, and then gas whoever wins.

It goes deeper than Talmud and Zionism. You have to listen to this, it'll blow your mind
youtube.com/watch?v=99sE4Ra9x8M

Points taken.

>muslim is a nigger
>jew is a white
America is such a shithole kek

Muslims weren't a problem until the creation of Israel. Only turkroaches were, but their neighbours also hated their guts. Kikes are infiltrated parasites who use their female cow tits parasite womb to genetically mask their presence. But that ((mark)) is always there.

Attached: 1513108207733.jpg (730x545, 31K)

What goy, don’t count this genocide against us yet lol

Unfortunately this may be the reason why we never learn. We do not get the fact to never trust any Jew. Trust none of them and Muslims as well.

I was involved in this discussion earlier. I'm the one that posted the theory that Jews are former neanderthals that preyed on early Caucasians. That Jews retain neanderthal DNA and that's why they are hairy and have primitive faces. That's why they are natural aggressors.

Neanderthals were bigger and had bigger brains and I think they kept a lot of their brain size while breeding shortened their physical frames. Similar to how modern day birds are descendants from giant dinosaurs.

The Neanderthal Jew still retains that aggressive DNA that led them to prey on caucasian ancestors for thousands of years. That's why aggression, particularly towards us, is natural to them even if they don't congregate and talk about it openly.

I don't think I'm far off the mark here.

>low crime rate

Attached: Jewish Delicacy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

3rd world muslims are a problem in our countries because zionist wars displace them here. Get rid of the zionist wars and your muslim problem goes away.

Everything goes back to the Jews.

Look into what happened to the early stages of Hitlers rise when he was steadily removing zionists from the country. Germany went from beaten down to Europes major super power over the course of a number of years.

Of course the zionists declared world war on him after that but before that, Hitler was showing what could be achieved without zionist cheating.

I'm in the camp it's a psychotic nature created through inbreeding and reinforced by a racially-supremacist religion/political ideology. Jews are taught from birth they're superior to you, that you're not human, that God loves only them, and that you're going to be their slave one day. The Jewish vision of heaven is global slavery.

They're an evil people and even they know it. The Sabbeteans and the Frankists want to reconstruct their dark fallen god by committing acts of divine evil against everyone around them. That's where the whole child rape and blood ritual thing comes from. They inculcated themselves within the European nobility and the West has been in decline ever since.

>White nationalism is a jewish meme

Diabolical.

>I don't think I'm far off the mark here.
You're not, it all makes sense when viewed through that lens.

>not white

Attached: 260px-Mika_Cannes_2014.jpg (260x367, 29K)

There's something wayyyyyy beyond what they are taught. Jews don't need to be taught anything to be warlike towards christian caucasians. There's 100% something in Jewish DNA.

Muslims are easier to deal with than Jews, you just have to have a spine and tell them to fuck off as a whole. Notice America doesn't get fucked over by Isis the way other countries around the world do? It's because Muslims in America know they'll get fucked up if they chimp out over here. Jews on the other hand literally control social media and all the major institutions in this country. They're far worse and harder to deal with.

While I agree with that, and their is definitely a lot going with their blood rituals and Kabbalistic magic, there definitely seems to be an ancient biological aspect to do with it too.

>there

they're both low IQ non-white criminals that vote against white interests only one has managed to convince you that they aren't

t.Ahmed

I think we are finding out more and more we really are slaves to our ancient DNA.

For example niggers that have ancestors from africa come from a place where there was constant vegetation. They never needed to work. Their whole lives were a chimp out and gibs me behavior. Then when the vegetation would dry up, they would move to the next area and bleed it out.

I suspect elite globalist jews know this and know niggers will never change and that they haven't changed over thousands and thousands of years. That's why nigger culture is weaponized by the neanderthal jews. They know niggers will NEVER rise about the 'gibs me free' mentality no matter what we are told about racism being fake.

When nigger culture is promoted in jewish media its demoralizing to anyone else that wants a productive society. The question then become 'Why aren't you smiling like Jamal, you stupid Goy, there's something wrong with you'.

Unfortunately we are the civilization builders that are getting exploited. Neanderthal jews want to divide and conquer. They've never built up a civilization for themselves....

Furthermore if Jews didn't exist them Muslims wouldn't even be as much of a problem. Jews are the ones flooding white western countries with Muslims in the first place. Left alone Muslims aren't smart enough to organize in a way that's as threatening to the white race. Jews are the puppet masters pulling the strings. Get rid of the Jew problem and all other problems end with it.

Only an actual Jew would argue against this.

White when it gets them access to white society and and when they get accused of a crime, or when it suits them to preach about how bad whiteness is, when people accuse them of the privilege they accuse others of having then they're all of a sudden Jewish. They're decidedly not white in their own words, who am I to contradict the chosen?

Attached: fellow white people.jpg (506x264, 44K)

Citation needed

Those are two Muslims

This is also why rich black people CANNOT retain their wealth even when compared to white people who become newly rich like them.

It's not in black people's DNA to be smart with their resources.

Their ancient way of life was about destroying their resources in consumption and moving to the next thing.

50 years of conditioning isn't going to beat thousands of years of ancient conditioning and evolution no matter how much will power is involved.

You're right on the money. And Africans it would appear are from another unknown species of hominid
>Analyses of Neanderthal and Denisovan genomes have characterized multiple interbreeding events between archaic and modern human populations. While several studies have suggested the presence of deeply diverged lineages in present-day African populations, we lack methods to precisely characterize these introgression events without access to reference archaic genomes. We present a novel reference-free method that combines diverse population genetic summary statistics to identify segments of archaic ancestry in present-day individuals. Using this method, we find that ~7.97±0.6% of the genetic ancestry from the West African Yoruba population traces its origin to an unidentified, archaic population (FDR ≤20%). We find several loci that harbor archaic ancestry at elevated frequencies and that the archaic ancestry in the Yoruba is reduced near selectively constrained regions of the genome suggesting that archaic admixture has had a systematic impact on the fitness of modern human populations both within and outside of Africa.
unz.com/isteve/is-8-of-yoruban-dna-from-a-ghost-archaic-species/

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-27 Is 8% of West African Yoruban DNA from a “ghost archaic” species .png (665x350, 92K)

I also agree my fellow nazi brother.

Attached: 1497070531446.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Gas them, gas them all!!

Muslims are like roaches, they are disgusting and infest houses to the point of takeover
Jews are like termites and destroy your house by undermining it's foundations

muslims in the middle east are more capable of minding their own business than Israelis are

biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/03/21/285734

Very fascinating. The discussions about Neanderthal dna today has been really good.

The jew evil ratio is about 100% more or less (with a few dormant jews being neutral laying about), while the muslims are only about 30% evil (compared to 20% to whites)

So yea, its pretty easy to know whom you should ally yourself with. Though its not exactly an excuse for mass wellfare to either of them. Just more of a "hey the jews tricked us into fighting you for 200 years, maybe we will stop now and kill the jew instead"

Attached: 1490552248855.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

I’m pretty thrilled pol is starting to come around to see the Jews are the root of the Muslim problem. I was getting beat down trying to push this point over the past 2 weeks. Glad people are coming around to it.

They are the root of every problem

Bullshit. It's just perversion and the wealthy gravitates to the perverse as they are less stimulated by things they can easily or already own. The less wealthy cater to their needs as their motives are monetary. The magic is everyone believes the state of money has value, when it's a paper scheme trickled through the cabals of power. The magic you're referring too is just the love of money working it's way as the root of all evil.

Attached: 1522099586241.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

You're wrong. The wealthy Jew acts in a way that wealthy people of other countries to do.

What's your theory on why they've been kicked out of countless places?

He’s right though. We really don’t even have to deal with even a fraction of what Europe or even Canada does as far as they’re concerned. Yeah, we have the odd big attack, but they don’t have the guts to try to pull that stuff to the point of normalcy here. Even the little things.

No, i'm talking about Jewish blood rituals , not fiat currency fool

Attached: jewish ritual.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Jews over muslims anytime
But that doesn't mean you let people use being jewish to get away with being assholes and degenrate.

>Notice America doesn't get fucked over by Isis the way other countries around the world do? It's because Muslims in America know they'll get fucked up if they chimp out over here.
And this has nothing to do with America's bankroing of ISIS

Attached: 1522098710759.jpg (233x326, 16K)