My best and only friend is my dog...

My best and only friend is my dog. I have almost no human contact outside of my job and when I'm at home I dote over my dog, playing with her, taking her on adventures and making her nice healthy food. I think about her all the time and even hired an expensive dog walker for her when I'm at work. I am obviously part of the problem of millennials obsessing over pets but my dog gives me so much joy and love that I don't want to change.

Attached: IMG_2628.jpg (336x189, 20K)

post dog

Nothing wrong with being a sociopath. Ppl have this misconception that all sociopaths are bad people. Most sociopaths are nice people. They just dont find most ppl interesting.

>go to dog park
>meet others like yourself
>win win

POST DOGGER NOW NOW NOW NOW WOW WOW WOW RUFFF AWOOOOO

Also like the other user said, go to a dog park and find your animautism qt soulmate and have kiddies and doggos. Doggos are honorary aryans.
Look at it as finding someone else to share your animal love.
Also im an animalfag and my gf didnt quite like cats when we met. Now she loves them amd we take care of a few of them around here.
Animal love can be learned, its inside of us since we ate the apple.

Attached: 1521803007108.jpg (340x320, 14K)

Most of the people at my local park are like 65 year old ladies and soccer moms. I don't really care about meeting people anymore since it would just be a distraction. I don't want to post a picture on Sup Forums but the type of breed is a saluki.

>Cares so much he doesnt post pic.
Thats cute but we are not doxxing doggers.

>post pic pls i showed u my dik

P O S T
T H Y
D O G

Attached: best frens.png (420x372, 359K)

I feel you user.

Attached: matapacos2.jpg (638x960, 107K)

>A longboyo.

Patrician.

Dogs are literally better than woman, you just cant fuck it like the leafs

The best friend a man has in the world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it most. A man's reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us, may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads.

The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog. A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer. He will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings, and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth, an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him, to guard him against danger, to fight against his enemies. And when the last scene of all comes, and death takes his master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by the graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad, but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even in death.

Be honest, user.
You would.

Attached: leaf bait.jpg (1200x1146, 86K)

>go to park with soccer moms
They are all secretly lusting after the d, 100% trust me on this
>get /fit/, eat well, pick up said moms
Do it user, it's your duty as a man

RUFF RUFF RUFF

Attached: Bruno.jpg (960x540, 47K)

This is actually close to what my dog looks like, except fawn colored instead of white.

Either you'll turn more crazy about it or you'll normalize when they die.

this unhealthy dog hysteria is artificially induced by kikes to prepare the ground for the pushing of zoophilia through the overton window.
can't prove me wrong.

Human loyalty is hopelessly underrated.

post pupper

Attached: 1505351795183.jpg (500x470, 41K)

>lonely, need best friend
>buy one
>post about it online

fag

awwwww an oldboyo.

Dont let him fuck his stranged daugther tho.

OP is obviously a fag for not posting dog pic so here's my recently turned 2 lil' guy

Attached: fhdfhsf.jpg (786x762, 205K)

who else is going to stay by your side when shit hits the fan? i have yet to meet a human who would.

I'd like to be your friend and play with your dog too. What breed is your dog?

BTW, My favorite dog movies are Greyfriars Bobby: The True Story of a Dog (1961), 10 Promises to My Dog (2008), and Red Dog (2011). What are yours?

heeezah gud boii

>not posting hachi as all time favorite movie
Does your dog know you hate him?

Since OP isn't posting his doggo, here's my 1 year old doggo

Attached: mein doggo.jpg (960x635, 65K)

Even your dog looks like he speaks arabic. Sort yourself sweden.

dog looks like he's seen some scary muslim shit

Lol, I forgot, but the original Japanese Hachi-ko (1987) is 10000x better than the shitty American remake.

You are fine OP

his dog is a syrian refugee kek

>65 year old ladies and soccer moms
Get to know them. Not so that they can go out with you, but so that they can hook you up with people THEY know.

And you're an Amerishit sucking the dicks of ISIS while lying that you're fighting them. Go KYS, mongrel fat ass.

This

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post
>large-nosed-man-intense-handrubbing.jpg

I love you and your dog so much

If you really want a challenge get a human, you might not like it much, but as a consequence you'll aquire more of them, good luck.

#metoo

Attached: gimme.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

This is up there with God tier advice.

Go back to having orgies with your 9/11 Saudi buddies, Amerimongrel.

I unironically love my dog more than my girlfriend

Attached: 8D366D90-B768-427C-9413-B7B8F5939AB3.jpg (750x736, 201K)

Can you post a pic of your dog?

I did

Attached: 7467EA53-E00E-490A-ABFB-7836EE698218.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

We niggerbane now.

Attached: 20180317_113416.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

Which one is your girlfriend?

Move to Canada so you can lick your dogs pussy, you fucking weirdo.

I'm telling you user, if you make friends with them and show them you are a good guy pic related could be one of them talking to their friends about you right now.

Attached: mom has friends.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

She's very handsome

neither? but that’s me with my pup

Attached: 41EBDD3A-312A-4019-B04F-94E8D6A12A81.jpg (750x746, 147K)

Take a large YOU.

Just pulling your leg, you're a good sport.

This is probably good advice though it will take getting to know a lot of them to pan out

Go for it user.

I too was like this. My first doggo passed away two years ago.
We adopted a new doggo from my cousin, who was allegedly abusing him, about a year ago. He's 2 years old now.
I want you to remember something, OP. Appreciate your loyal companions. Carry that ideal with you. It is an important lesson to learn.

I do hope no sexual abuse was encountered by doggo, it's very expensive to put them through councilling.

Can we see some pix with feet?

nice, dog bro, nice

Are you slightly Gay ?

what’s it worth to you?

Attached: FF9F0D0A-C7B0-449A-A613-65CFBCEDCFF9.jpg (750x1334, 145K)

10/10 would violently pet

R8

Attached: 754AD291-7388-4541-95E8-60F1ABE5C567.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

No it was things like hitting and neglect. I don't think my cousin is into bestiality.