Europe ignores U.S. warnings not to buy Chinese phones

>Despite warnings from the FBI, CIA and NSA that phones from Chinese companies such as Huawei may be used to spy on them, citizens across Europe continue to buy the devices, lured inexplicably by their affordable prices and increasingly premium specs and build quality.

>Huawei has said shipments to Europe grew more than 50 percent in the first half of 2017. In two major smartphone markets – Italy and Spain – Huawei now reportedly ships more phones than Samsung or Apple.

Explain yourselves, Yurocucks. Why are you allowing this?

Attached: whaaa-way.png (867x781, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>don’t let the Chinese spy on you
>let us spy on you instead
>go to jail for eating bacon in the prescribed area
Fucking EU

>fukin yuropoors stop buying Chinese spyware you have to buy our spyware instead!

Attached: 1521820691778.png (485x443, 23K)

Well, you're getting spied on either way....

But china won't tell your government what you've been posting / saying, because you aren't Chinese, and china don't care.

Those 3 agencies belong to the same country.

Couldn't they get something like Brazil, Argentina, and some others?

What the fuck do they think the Chinese would even do with this data? Most of us aren't financial titans or dealing with trade secrets.

Amerimutts are getting mad that were cutting off their dick pick supply.

Thats t ne. Chinese like white people more than our own countries.

Just root the phone and install a custom ROM. Easy.

lol, wisdom. Apple is for faggots anyway...

Get spied on by chinks or get spied on by Jews... Chinks pls

this compels me to buy Huawei out of spite

>yes goym buy american phones with nsa/cia/fbi spyware

I bought a xiaomi.
I'm still on Android though so jewgle is spying me, too bad chinks can't into software.

This.

>US/West gets my logs
>called Supreme Leader Caitlyn Jenner "he" in a private conversation with a friend
>put to death for bigotry while my wife is sent to the interracial breeding grounds as reparations

>China gets my logs
>went on a rant about niggers, faggots, and leftists in a chat
>Chinaman doesn't care at all, probably agrees

I'll take the Chinese phone, thank you.

Which one are you guys getting?

Attached: 21381029381983.png (497x374, 127K)

>FBI and CIA worries for your personal data
WTF. its like a fucking wolf worrying for fucking sheeps. bizarre timeline

Attached: 1451670119148.jpg (240x240, 16K)

I'm got a Huawei. Cheap and works pretty well, I'd recommend one to anybody.

I don't care if China knows what I'm doing, the maximum they will do with this information, is focused advertising.

Anything western tought, the lesser information I give then, the less stuff will be used against me in the dark future that awaits us.

Attached: 1505739549516.png (351x327, 210K)

>worry
They aren't worried, they're angry that China is getting the data instead of them.

Lmao it is like they love to dig themselves under with such comments.

My next phone will be from based chinks.

Is Google down for anyone but me? Other sites work, but I can't search anything on google.

Except if you're a engineer, scientist, or diplomat, sure.

>Chinese phones that run open source Android flawlessly
>Chinese phones you can root easily
>Chinese phone manufacturers intentionally cripples their spyware on purpose to be in compliance with Chinese law, but let customers secure it by over writing everything

>LG, Motorola and Samsung Android phones locked down to shit
>Try to install open source android on it, phone becomes seriously crippled
>Most of the time can't root
>Nothing but spyware and data collection bullshit you have to agree too
>Can't remove Facebook
>US government agencies claiming Chinese spying but can't provide any evidence or proof
>Both LG and Samsung comply with US government requests to break encryption. Meaning they have master keys just for that purpose.

Gee, I wonder why they hate competing products so much? Meanwhile we have full on evidence of US government spying.

Attached: 5C8DA13C-E106-4758-BDA2-04E229ABC0C1.gif (500x367, 1.53M)

This is the error page I get.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-114153_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 216K)

I agree with my colonizer.

>When the CIA, FBI and NSA reach the same conclusion, you should probably listen
lol fuck those glow-in-dark niggers.

Attached: 24k golden lel.jpg (328x319, 16K)

BUY FLIP PHONES YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS

explain why i would listen to any of those agencies, they're all corrupt and are probably saying you shouldn't use those phones because they dont have backdoors or means to collect your data illegally. also, anyone ever think that this is simply economic warfare? no one remembers alllll the other times all of these douche bags have lied to you?

>my wife is sent to the interracial breeding grounds as reparations
So Malmö?

until one day you find out you've emptied your bank accounts in Beijing.
Then a week later you wake up in a cold bathtub with a badly stitched wound where your kidneys used to be lmao

>Huawei >Custom rom >Root
>Easy

lmao what a fucking joke clearly shows you never owned one.

>DONT BUY THEIR SPY PHONES
>BUY OURS
its like their memeing us

I know Sven, im talking about they way they present their concerns. They present it as if they were worried. Get me know?

Oneplus 5t master race reporting in

My previous phone was Meizu and my current one is Huawei. Haha get fucked you jews.

>Dont buy their spy device, buy our spy device instead, pla
We are fucked either way unless we start producing our own phones without any parts produced in china or designed in the USA, so why not use the cheaper option

China doesn't care if you want to trash islam

>he thinks usa makes phones
obvious islamic post

I'd be far more inclined to believe that those organizations don't want people buying those phones because *THEY* have trouble using them to spy on people.

We are sick of being spyed on by the mutts.

Pretty good question actually: what Chink phone do I get? My current phone is ancient, it's time to change it. Anyone that has experience with them got any recommendations?

More like the FBI, CIA and NSA realized that Huawei phones don't have the built-in exploits revealed in the CIA Vault 7 leaks.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Attached: CIANigger.jpg (866x1280, 105K)

Hehe, fuck you gamburger

posted from Xiaomi Mi A1

It's about the companies, my man. The companies.

Also OnePlus, still with the 3t, waiting for the 6

>HURRDURR EVERYONE SPIES

Cry me a river kikeshills. Between china and USA I would rrade with USA. Im not a fucking race traitor like you.
Besides, chinks here dont pay taxes and they are fucking our housing so much. Dirty souless motherfuckers. And what do we get? Huaweis and useless metal plus intoxicated food?
Go fuck yourself china.

Attached: 1522100878231.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Chinks are super respectful when they spy on you.

As if.
As if it isnt obvious by this point.
Day of the rope when?

I don't think they want to see selfie pictures of my cut cock...

Attached: 1522072270272.jpg (720x960, 82K)

If you HAVE to be spied on, I think it's preferable that amerilards do it rather than fucking chinks.

Attached: 1344089468297.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Bought Xiami. Mobile data stops working at random intervals, had like 4 updates over the last 4 weeks or so and it's improving but still not very good.

OnePlus 3t is pretty nice. Mine got crushed by a car so I ended up with a Huawei Honor 7. Reasonable price, camera. Happy with it so far.

Oy vey goy, give US your info, not the chinks! US! OV GEVALT!

Sorry, but I'll probably keep my Huawei.

Attached: 1510968765363.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Not really... It's all the same.

>Between china and USA I would rrade with USA. Im not a fucking race traitor like you

if they cared about race why are they allowing their country to be getting mixed?

>China doesn't care if you want to trash islam

It's not so much that....

If you aren't a Chinese citizen, China basically dosn't give a flying fuck about you or what you say, they just want your money.

WTF I HAVE BEEN USING MINE TO PREPARE FOR RACE WAR!!!

>not Rooting Phone, installing custom recovery, deleting stock china rom and installing Lineage OS without google botnet gapps. controlling all botnet solutions

>Im not a fucking race traitor like you.
So you are admitting that you are a jew?

Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus... All decent phones while being reasonably cheaper than other phones. Had my Huawei for a few months, before that I had a OnePlus.

I would rather have the Chinese spy on me than the USA or Merkel, thank you very much. (also chinese phones are cheap as hell man)

I sold my 3t for $280 on ebay and got the 5t. Cheap upgrade. You'll get decent money if you sell now. When the next oneplus is released it will be worth a lot less

Xiaomi is reliable. The note 5 pro is looking good so far. You just have to get rid of MIUI and install a custom ROM.

>waah we can't have our tracking spyware installed on Chink phones so they are unsafe

I’ve noticed this... Facebook can’t be removed, at all... so I’m guessing they still spy even if you don’t have a Facebook account

>its better to be spied on by those with jurisdiction to use it against you

Attached: 1522061735925.png (586x552, 52K)

>blocks path
>smartphones are degenerate and anti snownigga stop using them
>force your kids to play in the rain and put down your phone

Attached: varg.png (548x437, 281K)

It's not just Russia that runs manipulation campaigns, user.

I'm happy with my P10lite, but I still don't know how to pronounce Huawei.

>It's better to give Chinese an edge on the economic race against the West

Attached: 1473884605630.png (645x729, 70K)

Well, hearing this new development made me buy a brand new 1000$ iPhone.

Attached: 1521425555535.png (559x527, 13K)

Hoo Wa Way

Sure, if that means no more Western degeneracy.

>buy American phone
>get spied on
>buy gook phone
>support ant people economy

EMP the earth, tech war now

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuuu.png (238x212, 5K)

Chinese have been getting jewey recently. The flagship model from Huawei, Xiaomi, Oneplus etc... almost cost as much as Samsung or Apple.

Attached: 1514753566785.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>implying they need one

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

Why? Americans cooperate with GCHQ bugmen, they'll report me for my lack of a thought license.
Americans love diversity and tolerance and 'our liberal values', Chinese disappear Muslims and harvest their organs.
Americans have a cultural disrespect for Europe and European history, unless they have sole right to describe and define it as the prelude to their messianic 56%er utopia. Chinese don't seem to care.
America is Europe's negation, whereas China is an alien imperial power. America is AIDS while China is a disease which effects only other species - at the moment.

>he doesnt like to play in the rain
rain is the best thing ever, fucking about in it as a kid was pretty fun, i wish it rained more often

Attached: rain.gif (340x221, 1.91M)

OnePlus Master Race reporting in

>(((they))) all agree: stay away from x.
I'm y. AMA

>Flag
I'm sure you've had plenty of rain

>EU brainwashed trash actually prefer china to usa
>this is how new most of pol is

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (322x276, 205K)

OnePlus is the way to go my dude

I'm getting my data scraped and sold by (((Zuckerberg))), I can't make jokes without getting arrested, GCHQ can probably see me typing this message and I can't go outside without every step being monitored and reported. Like I give a fuck if some Chinese nigger read my text about my MOT being due.

>American phones arent spying devices
why do we always pretend that we arent the ones who committ these crines first?
We're up in arms about Russia maybe using social media to influence the election like the Bay of Pigs invasion never happened. Its maddening

sounds better TBQH

>plenty of rain
it hasnt rained properly in ages, it either pisses down like mad or very slightly rains for only a day then doesnt come back for a few weeks

Attached: 1500638987113.jpg (482x427, 61K)

The West would just become a large latin america. Poorer and still degenerate.

Attached: 1473884605631.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Probably because these devices have backdoors accessible by Chinese government who can take personal information from political leaders and use it as blackmail against them (all because they decided to use chink phones).

But hey, what could go wrong? Most of Europe is destroying itself from the inside anyways. Fuck it.

No one cares about America. You guys are spoiled pussy ass bitches.

I'd much rather China have my data than CIA niggers

this a thousand times, fuck the kikes

>GET SPIED ON BY JEWS
or
>GET SPIED ON BY ASIANS

Which would you prefer?

Attached: cukg63lq66n01.jpg (709x555, 248K)

ohhhh nooooo
dude the chinese might be able to spy on you instead of having the NSA, CIA and FBI spy on you through your phone (just kidding, the chinese wouldn't have bothered to engineer out the alphabet soup agency rootkits built into the hardware, they'd just add their own military hackers to the list of agencies who know how to exploit it)

that just shows how much your foreign politics has failed. You turned from most loved and idolized country in the world to asshole people hate more then dirty commie chinks

Just think about that for a sec

Color me surprised they all millions of mudshits every year to cuck them why wouldn't they let some chinks cuck them too.?

Attached: 1473374474495.jpg (786x591, 88K)

None of us are political leaders you tard. No Chinese spies care about a bunch of fat fucking NEETS larping as Nazis