Only stupid people hate Jews because they are looking for a scape-

Only stupid people hate Jews because they are looking for a scape-

Attached: anti-semitism.png (597x318, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/was-beloved-childrens-author-roald-dahl-a-raging-bigot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
hooktube.com/y3gKcpeFCb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus too, he fucked up their temple.

The fuck did Dahl do?

Yeah they wouldn't publish his work, period for a long while there.

Save image.

none of those people were antisemitic though. Martin Luther was just joking

hahaha Joyce is the fucking man. He is way more aggressive than Kevin MacDonald. Amazed that he's still tweeting when a certain huwite Chadvocate got b&

Attached: the-occidental-observer.png (300x200, 56K)

Let's not forget the best chess player in the world, Bobby Fischer.

I'm French, and I've read Voltaire in his own language and he was anti semitic as fuck.
Fucking Leaf, end your life.

I bet Disneyland runs on energy from Walt spinning in his cryochamber

Ronald Dahl was so great. I still have vivid memories of his book James and the Giant Rhubarb.

haha yeah it's great how Jews react to genius anti-Semites. Step one: deny he is one (they're still here on Solzhenitsyn). Step two: "forgive" him and say the anti-Semitism was just an irrelevant eccentricity

Attached: 1521836465294.jpg (831x1060, 251K)

I would throw in H.P. Lovecraft too. He's one of the most important/influential genre fiction writers of all time and he HATED Jews.

Yes

>“There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews,” said Dahl in a 1983 interview with New Statesman. “I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason,” Dahl told the British magazine.
>“I mean, if you and I were in a line moving towards what we knew were gas chambers, I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me; but they were always submissive,” said Dahl of Jews murdered in Nazi death camps.
>Accusing Israel of “bestiality” in Lebanon, Dahl said the IDF behaved “like Hitler and Himmler” in its aggressive treatment of terrorists. In the same 1983 article for Literary Review, Dahl posed the question, “Must Israel like Germany, be brought to her knees before she learns how to behave in this world?”

timesofisrael.com/was-beloved-childrens-author-roald-dahl-a-raging-bigot/

also Celine! Don't forget Celine!

>Fucking Leaf, end your life.
Satire.
It's a French word.
You should know.

>“I am certainly anti-Israel, and I have become anti-Semitic,” Dahl told The Independent in 1990, eight months before his death. The author attributed some of his anti-Semitism to the presence of “Jewish [people] in another country like England strongly supporting Zionism.”

Holy shit, /ourkidsbooks/

Didn't H.G. Wells say some anti-semitic stuff?

fallacious appeal to authority is...

>Wagner wasn’t anti-Semitic
Jesus fucking Christ.

That first statement is probably the best statement. People weren't anti-semetic without a reason. There was a good reason why Jews kept getting kicked out.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: dahl.png (785x486, 681K)

Kek

>Shakespeare
not an antisemite, most likely a team of writers behind this "project"
>Voltaire
most likely playing one end of the hegelian dialectic
>Luther
roscrucian/freemason
>Wagner
most likely a crypto
>Henry Ford
freemason
>Charles Lindbergh
idk about him
>Ronald Dahl
intelligence officer
>Dostoyevsy
military
>Ezra Pound
>Ezra
lol

The real redpill is figuring out that antisemitism is a psyop in itself.

So he supported Palestine I guess.

Luther wrote an entire book about his dislike of Jewish people, so did Ford.

Hail Lovecraft!

he ment the witch is the jew
kill the witch kill the jew

there are loads of anti-semitic Jews. They're called dissident Jews, and they're some of our best allies.

Dang, always loved his books but didn't know he was this good.

retarded jew leaf

The only thing your comment has proven is your inability to participate in this discussion.

>Martin Luther was just joking
Just a prank bro

Attached: jew_luther.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

dont forget kubrick, wouldnt exactly call him an antisemite but he certainly knew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>"Hitler was right about almost everything"

Gilad Atzmon opposes Jewishness as such, which is pretty cool. Otherwise seems to be some kind of libertarian.

Michael Levin wrote THE books on race realism and anti-feminism. He made a remark about race deniers "whose ethnicity I happen to share" not being above just making shit up. This was in an AmRen speech.

Pic rel8ed was turboselfhating of course.

Israel Shamir talks about just straight-up confiscating diaspora Jews' wealth.

Attached: th (4).jpg (195x319, 8K)

Never heard of Ronald Dahl. Only Roald Dahl.

Attached: 36C4C2FE-FAA7-4D5D-83CC-F0D76F98797B.jpg (600x574, 56K)

Mfw missing

Attached: nietzschefw.jpg (524x400, 96K)

>jews smoking each other out
Isn't there a video somewhere of an Israeli saying Hitler would've been right if only he killed the Hasidics?

Can we stop with the anti Semite meme and just go full out anti Jew?

>hegelian dialectic
>Voltare
lol. You can't history.

>Luther roscrucian/freemason
He predates them, again. You can't history.

>Dostoyevsy military
Like most men of his era. You can't history.

>Henry Ford freemason
So was FDR. So was most men in the Western world of high education or wealth.

>Charles Lindbergh
genius

>the most important/influential genre fiction writers of all time

Attached: bRITPolice.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

>said the IDF behaved “like Hitler and Himmler” in its aggressive treatment of terrorists.

"raging bigot"

What's your point?

name famous smart people from your country who was red pilled on the jew: August Strindberg

Hatred for Jewish people has gone on for centuries. Jewish people were right, they suffer from historic persecution. Martin Luther was just another in a long line of haterz.

But the Hasidics are the only cool ones. Gotta love those hats and ringlets.They have style.

he forgot Walt Disney

Stanley Kubrick and Bobby Fischer also were both strongly anti-zionist Jew while being the absolute pinnacle of genius in their fields. Both were also Jews too.

I still think Jews can be based. It's these fucked up sects and these fucked up Jews organizations that are problem. But I will never write off a Jew for being a Jew simply because of how based Fischer and Kubrick were.

Attached: 1516623120055.jpg (972x1334, 241K)

>Jewish people were right, they suffer from historic persecution
OY VEY! It can't be us! It's the other 99.9% of the world who is wrong!
kys

Attached: jew_MVG_award.jpg (853x875, 158K)

Of course theyre right. That doesnt mean its wrong.

Good thing God sent those plagues and parted the seas

Still sad about that tidal wave of blood from Bethar after the Romans killed four billion there :'(

Ur just as retarded as the guy posting on twitter, it's fucking ROALD DAHL. Delete your account

Grandma?

>Voltaire
the guy was a fag

Attached: Screenshot_20180125-175656.png (1080x1920, 588K)

Attached: 4tmbs.jpg (480x338, 47K)

I wish I had an anti-Semitic grandma

My first one ever!

Attached: win.jpg (644x363, 52K)

Shoo shoo Satan

Attached: 1517252040933.jpg (960x831, 49K)

Not for being ethnically Jewish, no. But the "good Jew" has to recognize that there are no good Jews and openly repudiate his Jewishness

That's not at all what they do, they attack that person and make them taboo and controversial like Wagner. I'm in music school and whenever some lefty instructor mentions Wagner they almost always mention how it's "problematic" because he wrote a pamphlet about Jews once

Wagner was never performed publicly in Israel until the 21st century when some Jew pianist Daniel Barenboim conducted it as an encore. He tried to a few times but holohoax "survivors" would protest

>tfw progressive boomer grandparents
>The knowlege that when your grandfather dies, you won't find a small wooden trunk with his ss uniform and his luger.
Why live

Attached: K5y87ni.png (486x915, 823K)

Roy Cohn was a legendary antisemitic Jew

Attached: 1513039369251.jpg (2194x1296, 1005K)

you seem like a good egg so I'll give you a tip, stop being a faggot meme flagger if you want anyone to take you seriously

also, GAS ALL KIKES

Attached: 1520488307210.jpg (894x712, 193K)

Dude. He hated EVERYONE.

Jews BTFO

Cicero WAS a talentless cowardly hack though

Is he the one who made the panopticon thing? That explained the fear of surveillance is the only true fear system created by (((cameras))) (((police))) and whatnot

Intredasting, I hate Daniel B less now. I have a recording of him accompanying Jacqueline du Pre on a couple beautiful Brahms sonatas but some piece of shit literally called Kol Nidrei is tacked on as the last track.

*fails to come up with example for the minimizing thing*

>Implying this isn't a rabbiposter with an israeli flag
Nu-Sup Forums please die

Studying his works in my Latin module last was a fucking awful ride that I don't want to repeat It was so difficult to translate.

Pretty much all Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews fucking despise Ashkenazi """Jews""" more than anyone.

Butthurt Ceasar detected.

The ABSOLUTE state of Jew loving boot-licking shabbos goyim.

Treacherous, lying, slanderous whores.

>tfw read a lot of Dahl in my childhood years
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the hell are you people doing? Enlist and die for greatness.

Attached: john-bolton1-e1401462887699-640x400.jpg (640x400, 42K)

>implying Israeli flags were common in old Sup Forums days
IDF pls die

Diplomacy 100

>stage 0 infant tier redpill on (((them))) and (((their schemes)))

I AM THE RESISTANCE

Attached: lmao.jpg (1741x1440, 995K)

Die Valkyrie, the entirety of the god knows how many hour orchestra was fucking anti Semitic. The guy hated Jews

This list can go on on, everyone that has some intelligence and is not an ally to (((them))) is going to protest in some way or another.

He's always trotted out as this anti-anti-Semite, then you read The Antichrist and you're like
>whaaaa?

Books are racist and shit.

>he acts like he reads books

cute baby :3

>>Charles Lindbergh
>idk about him

post discarded

hooktube.com/y3gKcpeFCb4

here ya go

Let’s not forget Walt. Damn shame what they’ve done to his creation, every MCU movie since Disney has taken over has some SJW/race mixing propaganda to it.

Attached: 9D1D4331-075D-41C8-888F-88A11403D37F.png (1024x708, 638K)

Attached: jews in history.jpg (1000x3000, 931K)

>b-but Cicero WAS a talentless cowardly hack!!
>t. Mark Antony the utterly buttblasted

Attached: tmp_20662-1504393168871541247973.webm (640x360, 943K)

He married one tho

And yet he ended up marrying one

so maybe he didn't hate them for the curve of their nose

That didn't calm down his anti-semitism one bit. Plus they got divorced and never had any kids.

>dostoyevsky
was he?

it was Foucault, afaik

Jews really do just have a seething hatred for everyone, don't they?

brutal

Nice try crypto-plebian scum