HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit Lives Matter BTFO

Salt miners, you know what to do.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/27/baton-rouge-police-officers-wont-be-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-alton-sterling/%3Futm_term%3D.b04e9a74c6dc&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiBpI3Y9YzaAhUEvlMKHVU6BhgQqQIIDjAA&usg=AOvVaw0C4mVQpXnck_cHfMZi7S_K

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-11-26-07.png (1080x1920, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/
youtubemultiplier.com/53f3cc3c51c8f-chimpout-alert-mashup.php
youtube.com/watch?v=pdGXhSQvTKc
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3tiSjO-rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What chimpcon are we at now? 3 or 2?

Dindu done earned his batwings. S

SHIEEEEEEEET.....

For the record, good
Also for the record, if that group photo is indicative of him staying with his wife and son, this is actually sad, given the thousands of gangbanging niggers who should actually be dead

Fucking A

communist spys want your guns America.
If the FBI can’t even raise their kids, how can anyone trust them with super important secrets to supposedly help the country?

>King team said in response to the criticism. "It's merely pointing out the irony of someone wearing a communist flag while calling for gun control. But sure, assume something that's not there."

>The Castro regime began the process of confiscating guns from citizens in 1959, said Sebastian A. Arcos, the associate director of the Cuban Research Institute at Florida International University.

>In a famous Jan. 8, 1959, speech, Fidel Castro said: "What do you want guns for?... To fight the revolutionary government that has the support of all the people?"
To this day, Cuba does not allow average citizens to have firearms, Arcos said.

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/

Attached: 33333.png (769x771, 754K)

This could end in riots. I don't think Soros is going to bother with bussing white women into the area, because it's southern Louisiana. The only way they've kept blacks from rioting over a criminal getting shot was to bus in the white women and have controlled marches during the day. Baton Rouge has become seriously blacked over the years, thanks to people fleeing New Orleans after the Katrina flooding. Slidell isn't in much better shape, either. You have potential for blacks from New Orleans and Slidell to go pouring into Baton Rouge for a MASSIVE chimp out.

wew

WE GONNA HAVE A CHIMPOUT

get /comfy/.

Attached: pepeComfy1.png (802x802, 2.46M)

I want to believe. Please, O Kek, bless me with the get of happening confirmation.

Chimp out my niggaz

Don't forget Lafayette being dark as fuck too

True... I forgot about Lafayette. There honestly aren't many white areas left in Louisiana. Whitest area I saw was Alexandria, but I haven't been there for years.

I miss /comfy/times.

Attached: o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (670x424, 145K)

It totally depends on whether or not they bus in the white women and their drummer boy faggots to hold signs and walk up and down the streets until nightfall. This is the one thing that has prevented any further comfy times. Tyrone is always on his best behavior when the white women are around. They wear themselves out walking all day and screaming into a camera, bein' all "woke" and stuff, sheeeeeeit.

Chimmmpppp out alaaaaarmmsssssss

Definitely going to be a chimpout over this. Blacks have emotions that are as delicate as flowers so as the headlines come in and Facebook memes start, expect a riot over this.

CONFIRM’D

Attached: 468FDD68-C687-4FB1-B55F-2B439D828A1A.jpg (494x411, 59K)

I dunno, he had five kids and an interview from today and there was a press conference from "Mother of Alton Sterling's son"

>lol white fragility
>WHY IS HE NOT GUILTY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: comfyasitburns.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Pls day of rope be today

Digits confirm imminent chimp out.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2ab.jpg (747x686, 99K)

Notice how when whites are killed no one bats a eye and there is no chimp outs.

Blacks are the biggest cry babies on the planet.

Attached: 1478672786-b123cf1ac5a8d5d9.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Since when have niggers lives mattered? Ever?

So what did this particular negro do?

what's funny is there will be no chimp outs under Trump

The local city governments know Trump will send in the big guns if they let things get out of control, so they're gonna put down the hammer to save nog lives.

Idk man they wanna push Trump to send big guns so he looks like big evil fascist man.

youtubemultiplier.com/53f3cc3c51c8f-chimpout-alert-mashup.php

Attached: 1508627479072.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>mfw the more i look into this

Attached: tod.jpg (250x229, 5K)

I see. Kek denied me because he had a more impressive messenger prepared. Well done.

Was selling bootleg CDs and when he was approached by the police, he was possessed by the spirit of Michael Brown and lashed out like the dindu nuffin he was. Would still be here today if he knew how to comply

>be selling bootleg CDs outside of a quick stop
>threaten somebody with a gun
>somebody calls the cops
>resist arrest
>appear to reach for a gun
>get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=pdGXhSQvTKc

Prepare for hordes of africanus criminalus to flood the streets.

the niggers here in Baton Rouge chimp out on a daily basis. and they sure as hell don't read the news.

And here's the video of him being an uppity nog and refusing to comply with the officers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3tiSjO-rQ

Figures he'd resist. I don't really see how he's reaching for a gun in that vid though, he seems to be pretty much pinned to the ground.

Attached: 1479866616396.jpg (499x499, 44K)

WE GUCHI!

Yeah, I confess I can't clearly see him doing what looks like reaching for a gun. It's what the cops claimed. They were told he was threatening somebody with a gun, so they were pretty jumpy.

Did the Soros bux dry up? These guys used to riot every time something like this happened. Now it's just a butthurt hashtag on Twitter.

Attached: 1443755002890.jpg (405x343, 38K)

Soros I think realized the riots backfired on democrats so he is picking his funding more carefully now.

The bux haven't dried up. The bux have been spent to prevent them from chimping out. They realized how bad the optics were. Did we have white people turning up to protest and march before any of the riots we saw in 2015-2016? Nope! But if you send them in and get them tiring the blacks out during the day marching and screaming, then everybody sees the sun set and they figure it's time to go home, you have no chimp out.

yikes

What happened?

>that menthol cigarette ad in the background

Attached: 1513219489522.jpg (620x465, 54K)

>cops are called and told you threatened somebody with a gun
>resist arrest
>get shot

Cops murdered an innocent black man just selling CDs outside. It was one of the 2 murders of black American men that really propelled the black lives matter movement into the mainstream back in the summer of 2016.

The niggers are not getting their Soros Bucks so they won't be doing anything more than screaming Booga, Booga! I would love to see them get stomped but that is just a fantasy. They are the Master's Cheap Laborers. As long as they are sufficiently obedient, they will enjoy special protection under the law.

Come on, at least give me a category 3 chimpout.

Attached: Nigger Alarm.gif (320x240, 367K)

>murdered
lel

Nice quads

Attached: 1522029837302.jpg (1157x771, 168K)

moar feet

I kind of doubt there will be much of a backlash, at least not as much as a couple of years ago. People on both sides were mad about the Philando Castille verdict, but no chimpout and this case is much more open and shut.