Towards a constructive approach for SA

You want to help the Afrikaners?
You want to help save the white race?
Or do you want to LARP "gas the kikes race war now"?

This thread's goal is to figure out the best ways people can help our cause.
We will need soldiers but we will need industry, infrastructure and medical care as well, if not more.
Our biggest advantage is our knowledge and intelligence. If SHTF after 5 weeks niggers will be consuming eachother.

We will need welders, we will need metal workers, we will need mechanics. Don't be a NEET, learn a trade and help your race!

Personally I am looking into desalination and utilisation of natural gas which is abundant in South Africas coal fields.
This is a course by one of the best engineering schools in the world. If you're planning on going to SA they will need it.
online-learning.tudelft.nl/courses/nanofiltration-and-reverse-osmosis-in-water-treatment/

Post any usefull links for anons to become productive members of the Transvaal Republic.
Be it soldiers, tradesmen, engineers, medics, propagandists.

> Inspirational info from the former South African Defence Force
sadf.info/SADFLinks.html

> SA training camps
bastiontraining.com/combatsurvivalcourse.html
bastiontraining.com/survivaladventurecamps.html

> Lauren Southern
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

> Coal Mining
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7E7AEF939A22B189256898E10D810E82

> Metallurgy
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=D419AC34B1F3DEC9D236BE6FFB0EDAC4

Attached: DieKaplyn.jpg (881x1106, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=46381A144DE34F73B5EDA5BF546D0114
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpv67pWG30g
productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/gec-military-moderated/jFu59T2i1f4/Z9V2HDhZyrEJ
youtube.com/watch?v=dWeFl5iMeOs
boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo
youtube.com/watch?v=ndmJZaYFWVM
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/04/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/#.Wrp0IUEpCEc
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
player.vimeo.com/video/170132913
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You want to help the Afrikaners?
no way
>You want to help save the white race?
not particularly, I'll be dead in 100 years
>Or do you want to LARP "gas the kikes race war now"?
yes 100% absolutely.

Attached: suicide squad.jpg (900x788, 170K)

Not sure if there is any interest in chemE?
I have pdf coursebooks on Unit Operations, chemical processes, kinetics, thermal installations, among others

Drinking water treatment facilities
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=46381A144DE34F73B5EDA5BF546D0114

Bastion Training Akademie
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpv67pWG30g

> South Africa's Forgotten War
productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/gec-military-moderated/jFu59T2i1f4/Z9V2HDhZyrEJ

> rebuilding society
youtube.com/watch?v=dWeFl5iMeOs

Risking my life to save the whitened Coloureds. (Which is what "white" South Africans really are. boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/165601140#p165602009)

No thanks. I am not interested in the least. And I hope nobody else on pol is.

You're fucked cleetus. Even republicans believe in diversity. At least Afrikaners want the ethnostate

Attached: diversity-attitudes.png (420x474, 15K)

>belgian
>interested in africa

please OP leave me alone, I'm white, I swear

bump

Attached: Afrikanerland.jpg (1280x1245, 175K)

Common I'm just a harmless Belgian, want some waffles friend?

Attached: Playful.jpg (335x286, 38K)

Just because people claim they believe in diversity in a poll doesn't mean they really do. People give PC answers in polls all the time.

I mean do you seriously believe that 87%of Americans approve of interracial marriage just because that's what polls show? Of course not. If people were honest when they give poll responses, I'd bet that about 30% of Americans approve of interracial marriage. And of that 30%, only about 3% would actually be willing to do it themselves.

Tell me again you don't need help?

Attached: white genocide.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Stop trying to push the same fate on us goblino

Attached: Atrocidad.jpg (452x798, 109K)

I guess I could do with some waffles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo

> march against genocide in Ghent Belgium
youtube.com/watch?v=ndmJZaYFWVM

Pieter Groenewald was here :)
Great guy, really friendly.

looks like fun

Are you an FF+ voter?
Pieter seems to agree that you guys need help

Attached: VlaamsBelang.jpg (2048x1536, 426K)

This is communist propaganda from the kike who started Mother Jones.

> Congo Red Pill
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

Attached: 1521035832776.jpg (1131x1600, 562K)

Attached: 1521035861702.jpg (1131x1600, 614K)

Are you white?

Yes. I just really like this drawing style.

Attached: IMG_20180206_201300_440.jpg (342x500, 35K)

Lol. We Americans are the mutts? Despite having 1/15 or 1/20 as much non-white ancestry as these white South Africans do?

Nobody denies that race mixing occurred with blacks during slavery, and to some extent even after slavery. However, in America we forced the mulattoes into the black community. Thus ensuring that the miscegenation would not damage the white gene pool beyond one generation.

They did not do the same in South Africa.

And lol you're showing pictures of what happened in Latin America to attack the whiteness of Americans.

>They did not do the same in South Africa.

They did a similar thing. The Cape Coloured community is the result of race-mixing and they've been largely segregated for most history.

White South Africans are really white.

Attached: candice_1.jpg (1080x809, 213K)

Just had this idea:
>create a fund where people can donate crypto coins
>from that fund we buy properties of black people
>once a house is bought we pay a company to tear it down
The goal will be soft relocation of back people by preventing them from settling near whites. Will this work?

Afrikaners are nigger tier white people, who gives a shit about them

let the niggers kill em, good riddance

Actually they have 5-7% non white ancestry.
unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/04/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/#.Wrp0IUEpCEc

>We will need soldiers but we will need industry, infrastructure and medical care as well
sounds like you need the british. wtf have you got to offer

this board is full of gook and curry nigger larpers, russians and arabs who dont give a fuck, the other half are just shitposting niggers, marxist and kike shill who celebrate your death

have a bump

begone kike

Attached: getthegas.png (425x533, 270K)

A future place of refugee for you from the Sharia death squads?

>this board is full of gook and curry nigger larpers, russians and arabs who dont give a fuck, the other half are just shitposting niggers, marxist and kike shill who celebrate your death

True, these days the slide threads outnumber the usefull ones three to one. Quite sad.

The only hope for white south africans is the Chinese.

I can imagine shirtless muscular Chinese infantrymen arriving on the beaches of south africa liberating the white women from the ANC govt.

they would spread their legs apart for the big chinese cock. that will most likely be the legacy of the Xi Dynasty.

You need a new homeland Britbong
Reclaim your colony

Attached: degeneration.jpg (1400x2405, 1.31M)

forgot pic.

white south africa woman ready for big chinese cock

Attached: candice_3.jpg (640x831, 69K)

Not true, we give a fuck, just cant do shit.

You are a fag.

>You want to help the Afrikaners?
No whitiod monkey they derserve this genocide pic of hanged boer woman

Attached: farm murders7.jpg (572x376, 25K)

i love that you know that blonde woman with the army of hideous children. fuck, that really does sum up england. im actually happy the world knows this bitch. her kind need benefits stopped, and the dads being forced to bring up the kids with their own money

Lol non white mutt derserve death boer rekt thread

Attached: 2016-05-02 10.34.07.jpg (646x371, 149K)

Hey boer pig monkey watch in a year this will happen to you're family

Attached: Afrikaner boer hanged in bathroom by his killers_thumb[4].jpg (195x317, 23K)

No way is that not a suicide. Step it up.

Can you remember the past boy?

Attached: Afrique.png (578x690, 509K)

It is real the boers are truly sub humans
>Can't create their own orginal language
>Have to carbon copy dutch
>Race is facing genocide
>Meme culture

Attached: 0c9b06515a758888486ddf44369627ff.jpg (474x337, 37K)

yeah you marched in with guns like cowards fighting ppl with spears.

good job winning that

I didn't say the picture wasn't real, just that it obviously depicts a suicide, not a murder. Step up your gore game my mongoloid friend.

Honestly I think you're a white person who's just impersonating a stupid and bloodthirsty nigger.

It shows that those with spears were stupid

Blacks still can't produce guns boy
SA, Rhodesia, we did it before and we'll do it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
>Using technology to your advantage
>coward
geez have you thought about sucking some nigger dick lately?

They have plenty of super advanced machine guns in the Somalian civil war.

It doesn't mean that niggers produce them. It just means niggers buy the guns from whites.

You didn't learn anything from the 2016 election. Polls are so easily faked, literally with the makers changing the numbers to suit his agenda, they are really just an expression of one person's opinion only, that of the poll maker.

99% of NYC residents over the age of 50 making $30,000 a year or less agree with me.

Attached: 1522093105030.jpg (925x514, 58K)

there's nothing smart about europeans stealing gun technology from the Chinese.

Even giving the pollsters the benefit of the doubt, that doesn't mean that respondents are honest when they give their opinions. Especially on stuff like immigration, interracial marriage, etc.

For logistical solutions, Volvo.
>player.vimeo.com/video/170132913

Attached: Volvo ATMAT – ISL.jpg (2324x1200, 353K)

BASED!!!
n*ggers go back!!!!

>Or do you want to LARP "gas the kikes race war now"?
this sounds comfy desu

Seems usefull

>there's nothing smart about europeans stealing gun technology from the Chinese.
Im sure you can elaborate on that a bit more. White people created the modern civilization you enjoy, entitled colored. Naturally, we excel at inventing and improving not just the weapons to keep these civilizations, but also the every day comforts and necessities therein.

Attached: wm.jpg (739x364, 82K)

Attached: conquerors.png (940x788, 938K)

Question why don't the farmers live on their farms, fully armed? Why don't they move in groups and defend themselves from attack as if from invaders? Fight back you goys.

Forget about retaking south Africa,
You'll need a foreign power for supplies and support.
You'll need to have the media on your side, which obviously has never been on your side an d never will be.
(((Nato))) will slaughter you like they did the serbs.
Forget SA , Start a program to relocate your people. Perhaps south America like Chili
or Argentina. You are whites and despite the media hate a lot of countries are happy to welcome you in.

South Africans once fought England, and almost won. If the whites of SA decided to fight they could easily wipe out the black government and the worst of the "Freedom fighters" radical black nationalists.

The question would be, would NATO or Russia or somebody else come in to genocide the whites ala Yugoslavia etc. And maybe the Liberal whites of SA, would openly side with the blacks, you know our white Liberals would side against the white race in any contest

>If SHTF after 5 weeks niggers will be consuming eachother.
Isn’t consuming niggers a Belgian tradition?

Attached: Colonials and their style.jpg (1280x1795, 593K)

bump as this thread seems to be the only non
derpy derpy derpy derpy thing on Sup Forums at the moment.

I think it will end up an extended campaign, and ruthless. UN/NATO/etc intervention is up in the air, true.

I want to LARP.

The question is, will they even fight? I think the fight has been taken out of the whites, and they will meekly surrender, and submit. To death, land theft, exile, whatever the blacks decide.

Blacks in SA have extreme high energy (based on their hate of whites, and the leadership expecting a huge payout from China)

The whites of SA seem defeated already. The international shame has beaten them down to despair, they spend their time begging for help, not in fighting or arming up for the race war. The war is upon them.

All it takes is a little determined help. Im sure that in a hypothetical situation, the armories of south Africa could be hit hard by the right people and plundered for distribution to friendly underground, auxiliary or insurgent assets and networks.

Seriously. So tired of the shill threads about the faggoty kids trying to abolish the 2nd amendment. I want to avoid seeing their hideous faces for just 5 minutes.

They just have to wait until the blacks commit an act that red pills the normies.

As long as the narrative is the way it is in the msm they can't fight back because the (((international community))) will side with the blacks. If we have a casus belli, the guns will come out. I am 100% certain the apartheid government stored ammo for exactly this scenario, if not the government then individual commanders. There are whites out there who have been preparing for this for 20 years. And how many Johann Rupert type oligarchs are around to finance this shit? They know the blacks aren't worth shit. How can they not.

I have no real education. I have 2 years of college engineering education, so while I understand physics better than your average joe, I’m certainly not an engineer. I’d be happy to carry a gun and defend the important people though.

>t.butt hurt mutt

I also am not rich, I could easily save enough to fly to SA, but that’s about it. I’d not be able to bring much for supplies.

You want to help white SA? Spread aids to the horde of savages. God created aids for a reason.

Jup, and if it starts to get ugly, we do a couple of strikes on the electrical grid, when their batteries are dead the nogs won't be able to communicate and thus won't be able to coordinate and find the Suidlanders outposts.

A couple strikes on water treatment facilities and all they'll be doing is trying to find water. Though this would have to be after the electrical grid because else they'll just go find YT's stash.

We should try to get a large boat stocked with fuel and a small desalination facility. An small secondhand freight vessel. Put a generator, a pump, a prefilter, a reverse osmosis filter and some hoses on board, fill the hull with fuel. Now you can provide fuel and water to any Afrikaners along the coast.

Attached: Hobbes war.png (300x316, 99K)

You don't need to bring supplies. Donating money is a way better idea. Unless you're talking specialty equipment that you can get your hands on. Maybe chemical analysis machines, drones, explosive detectors

What’s cheaper, shipping in water, or desalination? AFAIK desalination is very expensive.

The only problem with that is chinks arnt muscular or have a big dick. How are they even gonna liberate them if there chink eyes can't even let them fire a bullet in a straight line.

The simple fact is that the boers have a better shot at long term survival compared to the Africans. Therefor, the initial 3 months of open hostilities are going to be crucial. You would need to prioritize big time. If the questioned target is eventually going to fail or fall into disrepair, should it even be destroyed? Should valuable assets be used? Or is it feasible to take the objective and assert control over the surrounding immediate area?
These seem to be only some of the things that will need to be considered. I would suspect the first contacts will come between volunteers and farm invaders.

Attached: NV2.jpg (275x183, 6K)

there is no correlation between penis size and race.

also you're dumb if you think chinese men can't be muscular. western film makers have always been obsessed with muscular martial arts fighters from china and other east asian countries

China is setting back, waiting......waiting.....waiting, ready to buy the farmland of South Africa. That is what the whole game is about. Once the SA leadership drives all the whites off the land, they are going to sell the land to China (Chinese business interests and firms)

It will be the greatest land theft, and sale, of all time. And once on the land, nobody "nationalizes" what China owns, because the Chinese army has veto power over any such move/ China is not going to help us in SA, they are going to replace us.

>berkey water filter system
give those things a look

If you were able to handle engineering you can always educate yourself on crucial subjects.

The reverse osmosis course from TU Delft costs some cash but it also comes with a certificate that might get you a job IRL and make you very usefull in SA bush wars.

You have to get a job anyway, just train yourself in something usefull. Go into fracking. Seriously, there is an enormous amount of shale gas in SA. Plus it pays well, it's a booming industry and it's better for the environment compared to coal and oil

Last time I checked there was at least two threads celebrating teachers sexually assaulting children entrusted to their care, more fucking moronic shit about Corbyn being "our" guy and a thread discussing if Mulan (the disney one not Hua Mulan) had access to firearms.

So I'm hiding here (in case gun grabbing golum pops up again) and bumping a thread that doesn't seem as retarded.

They don't have a US marine body type They look like tiny beta boiis. They might be able to Kung Fu chop some niggers and block a machete but they will never look like a real masculine male.
>Why is it always a eu flag promoting race mixing
>yellow fever is worse then Tyrone
>show me a Asian cock that's big I've never seen one

baby boomer fag
just kys and let the new generatiom take over already.

White person? Are you retard while monkey im a full blooded lgbo you see we are the real Jews Israel fears us watch and learn

Attached: MVIMG_20180327_203456-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 417K)

The real Israelites are white

Unfortunately you can't lol
And the boer rekt thread continues

Attached: bb1cee26f28f3c9310a310c782530607.wix_mp_1024.jpg (521x395, 47K)

well if the chinks are smart they will exterminate the niggers that are left and dont starve to death
otherwise the chinks will be in the same position as the boer in a hundred years time
but the bugmen will have no problem doing what the boer couldnt bring himself to do because of morals

No they are literally grey weak despite their high iq they don't match we lgbo let me example why lgbo are superior

>Higher iq than whites
>Bigger dick
>Higher t you will never see a lgbo soy boy
>Increased strength
>Created modern society and civilization

Don't you dare compare the lgbo to whitoid filth

Attached: 1522021138249.jpg (960x930, 77K)

Belgium should take over and create a "Free South Afican State" with a king as the leader. We need more heart of darkness themed movies desu