Why is the alt-right more worried about scary brown foreigners when these little sticks kill 450000 more amerifats...

Why is the alt-right more worried about scary brown foreigners when these little sticks kill 450000 more amerifats every year ?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/18/white_extremist_murders_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get to chose if I smoke or not.

Why is the left more worried about mass shootings when lightning strikes kill more amerifats every year?

My IQ has dropped a little, thank you
Sage.

Is we all stopped smoking then nobody would work due to pesticide-induced brain damage. You have no idea the neuroprotective properties of nicotine because you only read mainstream news and believe the words of your lecturer.

Why are you looking for more stuff to ban in this country? The point is to ban less stuff

I enjoy smoking

Attached: 1484331443657.png (566x480, 344K)

Admittedly, mass shootings are a drop in the bucket relative to every other cause. They really are a non-issue

>these little sticks kill 450000 more amerifats every year ?
ask the gun people that, also they're full of cesium

Sometimes the government needs to protect idiots from themselves.

it's almost like you don't want the police state controlling your life! are you sure you took your medication this morning?

>kill
you mean people who were going to die of other conditions but smoking got them first

it is a choice to smoke,not a choice to be raped or killed by niggers

White people don't smoke Newports.

You don't get to choose when white nationalist nazis gun you down where you stand for being a PoC, woman or non-cis. Pop goes your argument. This is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously.

We NEED to ban all guns just like we needed to restrict cigarette sales to those aged 18+. It will stop needless deaths.

Attached: 1521849259039.png (231x243, 37K)

FPBP

Cigarettes don't rape your women and family. If given the choice of being a immoral eunch, or a short lived dad, I choose dad.

Attached: 1517100650408.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

except I'm White

I see niggers in my country as an attack on my White society. You've violated me first and as a result I don't care what happens to the niggers as a response from my White side.

Pop goes your argument.

>Immortal

I'm more concerned about my own potential murder than someone else's suicide

how?
do people choke on cigarettes or something?

Attached: twewtf.jpg (298x290, 37K)

Smokers are absolute scum, everybody knows it, it's why everybody hates them.

Smoking is a social good. Degenerates pay a shit load of cigarette taxes and die before they're old. If everybody stopped smoking, we'd lose a ton of money, not just in fewer taxes coming in but we'd get stuck paying loads because more people are living to 85 instead of croaking from lung cancer in their early 60s.

Got any empirical data on muslim immigrants propensity for violence?

Is this based in statistical fact or are you another useful idiot?

>You don't get to choose when white nationalist nazis gun you down where you stand for being a PoC, woman or non-cis.
Why would they gun me down? I'm none of those. And why would we be shooting women anyway?
Your argument is invalid.

>but I like cutting myself
You can like self-harm, that's not going to make it stop being a terrible thing to do. And besides smokers are child abusers and litterers, just horrible people.

Only niggers and nigger affiliates smoke Newports.

>You don't get to choose when white nationalist nazis gun you down where you stand for being a PoC, woman or non-cis.
If only these white nationalist nazis would live in a place different from that of those "P"oCs, women and defectives.

They practice a religion founded by a warlord. Empirical enough for you?

If you smoke Newports you're probably a nigger or some sort of subhuman anyways. I say we should actually give them away for free so we can speed up the process.

>Willing to kill millions to confiscate guns
>Its to save lives

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

that's nice

Attached: Doug-Stanhope-Contact-Information.jpg (400x400, 115K)

Let's do some math using liberal sources. We'll be going by 1995 numbers to inflate the number of white extremist attacks, and comparing them to only attacks committed by self-proclaimed jihadists since 9/11.

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8

>For instance, while only 8 percent of respondents said they supported white nationalism as a group or movement
8%, remember that number,

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/18/white_extremist_murders_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html
>a list of 37 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 77 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists.

8% of the American population is 323.1 million. That's 25,848,000.
25,848,000 divided by 77 = 0.00000297895.
0.9% of 323.1 million = 2,907,900

nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

>26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.
This of course is extremely skewed as well. It doesn't even include the Pulse nightclub shooting death toll of 49 victims. I've been doing my best to reduce Muslim extremist killings here.

26 divided by 2,907,900 = 0.00000894116
0.0000029789 < 0.00000894116.

Comparing ALL Muslims in America to only people in America who openly support white nationalism shows that Muslims are THREE TIMES more likely as an entire group to kill people. This is with obvious flaws that skew it in favor of Muslims being more peaceful. Now, I want to also point out that Muslims who have immigrated to America are probably less likely to hold extremist views than those who are filtered in the immigration process.

>he doesn't know that, to the degree the alt-right exists, it's VAPE NATION

This

Kek

Is that a joke? The old testament calls for some raunchy things too, but secularism of the Christian faith, resulting from economic development, led to some non denominational philosophies.

The government doesn't try and force me to smoke.

this and smoking deaths are rarely vital years for a joyous life. Most people can "die happy" after 40 if they've succeeded in life but a room full of 20somethings cut down in their prime is worse than a million old people in terms of quality and quantity of life lost.

Genetic heredity manipulation. Eventually there will be humans who don't get cancer from smoke inhalation, will become slightly more radiation proof with a more developed DNA repair mechanism, and may even become slightly more self malleable under the right conditions. Especially because free radicals cause higher levels of genetic mutation then normal. Press F to pay respects to the fallen and the future fallen, there will be trillions.

You also get to pay more for your insurance.

Christian Groups are the ones letting in all the rapeugees. Look it up.

That's a very small 'n' you have there. Shouldn't we refer to events and not deaths as event occurrences are more indicative of sentiment.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Because you can choose to smoke a cig you can’t choose if a rapefugee smokes you

>a short lived dad, I choose dad.
Parents who smoke are doing child abuse whenever they smoke around their kids, which is all the time.
What are trying to do, crush his fantasy? You can't, these people are stupid.

It's like Sup Forums isn't racist anymore.

>he doesn't know tobacco is literally a gift from God

I don't know about you, but an attack where you assassinate 1-5 people or a government building vs attacking a random group of people or a international civilian target are carried out with very different motives and I would weigh them differently.

If we found out the Las Vegas shooter was Christian, I would say he would be the first to randomly attack "degenerate non military targets" in a mass killing religious fervor in the way muslim terrorists do. Hypothetical for discussion purposes of course.

Heck even the BLM terrorist specifically went after cops, did he even shoot any civilians?

wow, didn't realize I have pesticide-induced brain damage that prevents me from working. even though I'm posting this from work right now.
fucking retard.

Attached: 1487428047769.jpg (775x837, 49K)