SO, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?! I thought this guy was going to bring Hollywood to its knees single-handedly

SO, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?! I thought this guy was going to bring Hollywood to its knees single-handedly.

Attached: Corey Feldman.jpg (759x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DWNSXYJn3WE
bestusapoliticsnews.com/2018/03/13/actor-clint-eastwood-makes-massive-announcement-hollywood-is-the-place-of-traitors-and-pedophilians-this-morning-ive-decidet-to-leave-this-awful-place-and-fight-against-traitors-with-real-amerikan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked
you can't trust a Sabbatean-Frankist jew who has been fucked his entire life and was allowed to fuck kids himself.

He asked for 1 million sheckles to make a movie about it.

>(((Feldman))) will name names.
He signed a non disclosure ages ago for more scheckles. Will never happen.

Doesn’t want to die/has no way of being 100% safe

Ahhh... good ole' "Flexible Funding Feldman." His transformation into Michael Jackson is almost complete...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I totally forgot about this as well.

This had the potential of being one of the greatest Happenings of our time. So sad

Corey Feldman has been insane since he was sexually abused by nearly the entire cast of Stand By Me.
This also directly led to River Phoenix's death. You can find pictures corroborating what I said as well a short film on the dark web.

He comes out and threatens to in order to get more hush money from his rapists. They know he will never do it and just need to pay him to stfu.

Unfortunately he's trying to make bank. He's allegedly fucked himself, it seems he was the one to bring Corey to his rapists.

Give me a million dollars goy and I'll tell you a story that doesn't include Spielberg

He's a pedo plant to discredit and deflect

They gave him a big bag of coke and a hotel room in Baja.

youtu.be/DWNSXYJn3WE

Oh? You trusted another Jew, huh?

He's a fucking hack. He wanted a gorillion dollars to fund a movie so he could tell his story. Such fucking bullshit. People actually fell for it. He blocked anyone who questioned it.

A graphic movie about child abuse in Hollywood at that.

Fuck (((Feldman)))

License to Drive is tite.

So, should we discredit Clint Eastwood's comments from the other day, too?

guess not.

Too strong for him.
You all get so frustrated when someone doesn't deliver, acting like they have all this power and could do it.
They can't do it because they don't have the power they think they do/no one else is combining efforts (as it would appear).

Disowning these people for lack of delivery is the worst thing we can do as civilians.

bestusapoliticsnews.com/2018/03/13/actor-clint-eastwood-makes-massive-announcement-hollywood-is-the-place-of-traitors-and-pedophilians-this-morning-ive-decidet-to-leave-this-awful-place-and-fight-against-traitors-with-real-amerikan/

Could Sup Forums do it? I mean, we got BikeLockGuy, didn't we?

this guy is going to burn in hell.

He used the money for a bender instead. Whatever happened to Craig Sawyer.

He's a scammer isn't he, begging for gibs to tell all, then spending the gibs on drugs & hoes.

(((feldman)))

He'll come back in 6 months saying that he's almost cracked the case and just needs $300k more.

depends how socially close you are to the power structure, senpai

nothing else

I think it was actually 10 mil

>SO, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?!
The Homosexual Pedophile Kosher Nostra still rules Hollywood
They must have blackmail on the Democrats and the Mass Media
#metoo and #timesup are only for women

>#metoo and #timesup are only for women
NO BOYS ALLOWED

Kevin Spacey is free to rape children as we speak.

drake bell looks terrible in that picture

Why would you ever trust a Jew? Are you not very cognitively endowed?

Attached: ju3.jpg (631x863, 151K)

Tribal loyalty happened. Tribal loyalty happened.

He now looks like the Back to the Future Part II version of himself.

Just a heads up but a criminal investigation supersedes a non-disclosure agreement.

In fact, any contract is overturned by any law against it, and contacts can't save you from the law. If you sign a lease and the renter puts in the lease that they can deny you entry to your apartment, it doesn't matter that you signed it or that it's in the lease. It's against the law and the lease isn't going to save him.

This guy looks like charlie sheens gay twin brother. Always messes with me when I look at him

he doesn't give a shit. Just wants money.

>taking a jew on his word

What's the doc called?