Are massages degenerate? i'm not thinking about happy ending massages but just your regular ones...

are massages degenerate? i'm not thinking about happy ending massages but just your regular ones. i can't imagine a stranger touching my naked body, only my wife and children.

Attached: A biting massage_ Whaaaat_.webm (720x720, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meGNyaHPQOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are your children touching your naked body?

op incestious pedo confirmed

not deliberately but accidentally while bathing or showering

no please go away and stop wasting your life

you sound like a typical autist. they don;t like to be touched either.

Attached: 1522066573470.jpg (600x900, 161K)

i was body building a while ago and used to get one every week but unless you get a good one its a scam. Usually its big bertha or some guy that used to be a mechanic so its complexly professional environment if they know what theyre doing.

>"accidentally"

Whatever you've gotta tell yourself bud.

i need theraputic massages for orthopedic issues.
used to be weird but you get used to it
last masseuse had very small hands like a tween.
weird as fuck

I think massages are fine. They're very relaxing. At first I was uncomfortable with the deep tissue part, but I read that it's very popular and honestly, after the first couple of times, your butthole doesn't hurt that much anymore.

A true roman would always get a message after a swim in the thermae

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

your children wash you?

Attached: 1508785311576.jpg (640x633, 42K)

All the MK Ultra occult celebs...

Attached: Oprah Baphomet.jpg (721x1085, 745K)

someone please post that video of the old chinese man making a girl cum with a massage while her cucked boyfriend see everything in a corner

also all the massage places I visited during the years offer full sex as well, including anal.

Attached: 158383-395x593.jpg (395x593, 51K)

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=meGNyaHPQOA

Attached: baba.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I have lower back problems. I go to a massage therapist monthly. My back feels significantly better for it. I don't know about that biting thing though.

I'm sitting in a room and there's a naked guy here.

Am I degenerate? A gay?

They’re critical to get if you lift weights (why aren’t you?)

As gay as it sounds, guys are usually better. They are stronger and will actually put some real pressure on your knots. Most ladies are too tender with their touch.

I would also do some self myofascial release with a tennis or lacrosse ball.

Attached: A79C1AB9-3EC5-4F29-96F1-FA01806F234E.jpg (420x600, 48K)

>t. poor incestfag

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT MUST FEEL AMAZING

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

my ex used to bite my ass when she would rim me. felt fucking amaizng. never thought to ask her to give me a biting massage.

wat? frank zappa died in 1993, if she's 40 years old that means she was biting a terminally ill man when she was 16??????
If she was younger than 30 or biting a less terminally ill zappa it just gets worse!

Hes summoning the turd fumes.