Alright Sup Forums, debate time

Alright Sup Forums, debate time.
Should we do this???

Attached: 9713C7F1-D323-4BF6-96F1-022C369A24D4.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Hard_Time_(episode)
imdb.com/title/tt4693358/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No? Then the piece of shit is back outside, let them serve thousand year sentences every day until those niggers kill themselves.

So how does it work? If I have sex 8 and a half hour does it feel like having sex for thousand years? Will it be some sort of ultimate nirvana?

why would you

No

This guy could actually commit a murder everyday

Torture never rehabilitates anyone.

Attached: murda.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Wait.

Can I do this? This drug seems like something criminals should be prevented from using. Imagine b3ing able to gain 1000 years of reflection in only one day.

You'd be a fucking mega mind.

sheeeit crime would increase one thousand fold

locking niggers up isn't about making them think about their niggery and repenting it's about keeping them off the streets

they'd come out of it completely fucking insane

Well since it's for criminals I'd imagine it'd be more like an ultimate hell.

Based leaf.

But it's not about making them experience the time, it's about protecting us from them for that amount of time. This is totally backwards.

Are you shitting me?
What the FUCK are we waiting for?
I want this shit to be on government hands tomorrow, but instead of making 8,5 hours make it 100 years!
Rehabilitive justice is a meme. They need to suffer without a way to off themsleves

Interdasting

Attached: 5724074-2698753054-Mayur.jpg (846x784, 72K)

The criminal system should purely be about retribution, not punishment or rehabilitation.
As a victim, that kind of "punishment" wouldn't satisfy me.

This sort of bullshit makes the news constantly, yet never delivers. Still waiting for my batteries that are charged in one minute and last weeks.

this certainly won't have anything go wrong. surely this is the logical next step for the prison system we currently have, just hand out pills for 1000 year sentences in under 9 hours certianly won't damage a persons psyche beyond repair.

A bullet's cheaper

You're telling me we developed a drug that slows time down and allows to experience it much slower than it actually is. And the first thing we think to use it on is criminals so they serve a longer sentence?
Never change, land of the free, never change.

Attached: 1507110891653.jpg (244x209, 24K)

I like the plan, but all prisoners should have their sentence increased 100 fold, so that way they are detered even more.
>8 year sentence now 800 year sentence

Where is the suffering? Where is the daily rapes, for many years? Where is the constant fear of getting shanked, for many years? That's what prison is and should be. It's the fear that keeps many from wanting to go back. And for those who are repeat offenders, execution is the only way. A painful execution.

cruel and unusual

>take the drug
>take 250-odd academic courses in 8.5 hours
>become super-genius

How to learn calculus in an afternoon.

(((Scientists))) need to be gassed before they go too far.

Attached: 1521994984631.png (476x497, 148K)

I saw that episode of DS9 too

imagine spiking someones drink with that

Sounds like a cool idea for a novel

How do you experience that time? If you aren't aging, don't get hungry, don't get thirsty, don't need to sleep and don't need to go to the bathroom don't you at some point become aware you're drugged and it would therefor lose its effect?

that'd be like a hyperbolic time chamber for your brain, you'd become a 9001iq god who has figured out the meaning of life and shit

pretty sure a person who has been trapped inside their own mind for 1000 years would be prettu fucking dangerous

what happens when you OD on that shit?

>Not seeding the 1000 year prison purgatory pills into the recreational drug market
>not sending every drugee to their well earned abyss of despair

Attached: 1510563676665.jpg (396x482, 135K)

I thought the point of locking up criminals was to protect the public, the "punishment" being secondary

>take extremely psychoactive pill
>perception of time and reality so distorted that you feel like 1000 years have passed by the time the drug wears off

That'll just fuck them up even worse than they already are. You should either:

a.) give competent psychological counseling and career training during incarceration so that the prisoner can be properly rehabilitated into a productive member of society

b.) have prisoners work in hard labor camps as punishment so that they never want to go back to prison

c.) if a major offense was committed (murder, terroristic acts, torture, etc) and there are multiple witnesses and no question about the criminal's guilt then the death penalty should be swiftly administered (within a few weeks or months, no sitting on death row for 15 years with endless appeals)

It’s not 1000 years of reflection, it’s that time has stopped.

LONG DREAMS
O
N
G

D
R
E
A
M
S

Attached: serveimage.png (566x482, 552K)

>Can you tell us who you were having drinks with 1000 years ago?

Some of Stephen King's older work is ok. I recall a short story he wrote about interplanetary travel that was facilitated by some kind of stable wormhole generation or the like. Everyone had to be knocked out before they went through. This one kid thinks he's clever and avoids the drugs. Family wakes up at the other terminal and the kid's fucking batshit insane with white hair, since the subjective experience of the transit is near-eternal.

I want to do this drug.

LONGER THAN YOU THINK DAD
LONG JAUNT
I SAW
LONGER THEN YOU THINK

No, this is retarded. The point of prisons is to keep prisoners confined, so that they can't commit crimes in normal society.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Hard_Time_(episode)

>That'll just fuck them up even worse than they already are
Give them a handful of pills, then. Won't be causing any crimes if they're a slobbering mess.

This is already a movie, and a pretty good one too. Flew under the radar last year. It's called Otherlife.

imdb.com/title/tt4693358/

Still hating yourself for believing when they told you they wouldn't cum in your mouth?

How about people advance space travel, find the nearest black hole and send all criminals into it, there they will experience torture for an eternity.

Attached: 1379891832690.gif (354x372, 234K)

>give this to some liberal trigglypuff
>they'll have to suffer 250 terms of trump

what feels like a thousand years of psychoactive trance isolated in your own mind will surely turn them into more functional human beings ready to be released back into society right?

Attached: durrrrr.png (225x224, 5K)

Otherlife is great do not watch it on LSD though fucked my head really hard

Can we get an actual source

If it "stops" time then there's no fucking point, you're high for 8 hours and then you're not high anymore. How would that possibly equate to jail time?

"Longer than you think!"

They will die from compression before they even get near the thing.

>serve 1000 years in 8 hours
>slowing down time
????????????????????????????????????

Attached: what.png (600x700, 202K)

They did this shit to O'Brien in deep space 9. Obrien got tortured and traumatized like every other episode, shit was hilarious

>implying they wouldn’t be dead as shit

I would like to take a couple, pls

That's like the drug from the Judge Dredd movie.

Pure torture device. Give somebody the drug and throw them from a building. They will see their death coming for a couple of hours instead of only seconds. kek.

Pretty sure being trapped alone in your mind for 1000 years would collapse their mind.

Sounds like total bullshit to me, someone's been watching Black Mirror.

It probably just affects their self-realization of time.

Give them the pill, then tell them you won't give them the pill again unless they comply with the law.
Now when we lock them up, even for a few years, it will seem like an eternity on its own, without the drug even.

I think y'all misunderstanding that although you're perceiving 8 hours as 100 years (~876000 hours), it still takes a second to flip a page so you're perceiving flipping that page for 109500 seconds which is 30 hours
Imagine taking 30 perceived hours to flip a fucking page
You'd go nuts

But then the bottleneck would be the court system

No because a person would be completly messed up in the head after serving a 1000 years sentence and never be able to reintegrate into society.

I also can't imagine how that would work. You can count the days by counting how often you get breakfast, lunch etc in prison.
If you're there for 8 hourse wouldn't you notice that it's just eight hours because you won't eat there 1095000 times

there was already a Star Trek episode about this 21 years ago.

this is literally the plot device of the last judge dredd film

Attached: judgedredd.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Somebody have a link to that cartoon about 1000 dollars every time you push a button? But you have to stay alive for 1000 years?

>implying the dark agencies of earth dont have people in secret boxes where theyve been torturing them with this drug for years

You want that to happen to you? They just give you this drug every day for years?

No link= fake story

uh wat

>debating the semantics of a non-existent drug who’s concept was made into an obvious fake image

Then we'd have to pay to keep them institutionalized forever.

which they got from DS9

Wow, they invented a bullet.

Then it still doesn't equate to time served so the initial question is retarded. That are I could take this and overnight become a fucking genius of philosophy.

it's cyanide, cuz you would die after 1000 years

Watch some criminal pay someone to switch the pill with Advil and just pretend to space out for 8 hours then act like they’re a changed man after

But holy fuck would it give you a hell of a lot of time to think things over.

>tfw scientists invent bullet time
>use it for niggers who rape and murder
what is this I don't even

Attached: ok.gif (250x195, 801K)

>waterboard someone who is drugged for 1000 years
delightfully devilish indeed

ikr. this sounds like torture

Haha. True. You got me, burger. Very Leafy thing to do.

Fucking this.

Fuck no. Imagine 1000 years to just contemplate. You would wake up a fucking wizard.

That would be pretty fucking cool but thats clearly bullshit

That is ridiculous because the purpose of jail is not to punish, but to isolate the criminal from the law abiding society. Prison is there for us, not them.

It could easily make a healthy person permanently have loony bin status. A few of them could be Joker types since they would have impossible amounts of time to ruminate in their own bad thoughts which wasn’t good to begin with since they’re convicted criminals.

Super dangerous and likely cruel and unusual.

As long as the pill kills them after torturing them for 1000 years i am all for it

Are you guys retarded? Stop arguing against the legal system and the prison system, do you not realize that its like 90% black? Leave em in you fucking retards

Literally total recall

that's not even remotely possible

not to mention there's no link or source, or anything

you'd wake as a buffoon who forgot to function and speak

It costs money to feed them niggas leaf.

and the project is driven by a woman .... we should never had them leave the kitchen

It's literally for rehabilitation, punishment AND keeping them out of society. And that last only counts if they have a life sentence.

can I take one a live millions of years in a day? if so we're basically immortal aren't we. lets do this fags

Well you'd be sleeping I guess. A thousand years of dreams. You'd forget who the fuck you are.

Cut off their arms and legs
Remove eyes, tongue, destroy eardrums
Place on life support
Keep them alive as long as possible

Would still be cheaper than prison