Lactose intolerance

Lactose intolerance has an interesting geographic distribution.

Let's discuss.

Attached: 6640988.jpg (527x370, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/archaeology-the-milk-revolution-1.13471
youtube.com/watch?v=ciwXFLwo7QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I lived in Korea people consumed tonnes of dairy: milk, cheese, yougurt, icecream. If they're lactose intolerant doesn't seem to slow them down at all.

Milk is widely available here in Vietnam although soymilk seems a lot more popular, but probably just because it's cheaper, and they consume tonnes of condensed milk.

I like drinking milk. Coffee is for normalfags(I can't even let people know i hate coffee since everyone is dependent on it in this hellhole)

it's more complex than that

Attached: LP_alleles_Liebert_et_al_2017.png (3033x1989, 924K)

Here, milk is $0.30/L while soy milk is like $1/L. Funny.

>italians aren't white
>what is mozzarella

Lot's of kike threads today for some reason.

If I get acne from milk does that make me lactose intolerant?

I've never met anyone with lactose intolerance in my entire life. We use milk and cheese often in our cuisine, that map doesn't look accurate.

Attached: milk-consumption-per-capita.png (650x607, 715K)

the milk in korea is different than in northern europe, its not pure, thats why they can drink it even if they are lactose intolerant

>Lactose intolerance 60-80%
What is this bullshit. We have the biggest milk company in central american end export the rest to China. In my whole life I've only ever known 2 lactose intolerant people.
This graph seems like complete made up crap.

I think it has something to do with the diet people had hundreds/thousands of years ago.

Milk is for infants.

Name me a mammal on planet earth that drinks milk outside of infancy? Humans.

Humans drink milk from Cows, Goats, Camels because it's full of fat and vitamins intended for the young off spring of those animals. Those animals were domesticated mainly for their milk production. But, that milk was fresh from the animal, full strength, unpasteurized, non-homogenized. Today, when you buy a gallon of the moo-juice, it's completely altered and processed to the point that you're not getting all those fats and nutrients that milk is supposed to hold.

So other than, I like the taste, there is no good reason to drink milk. Cheese and yoghurt are different as they are full of good bacteria to help digestion. Tasty too.

>there is no good reason to drink milk
helps you achieve higher bone density before your inner mr. skeltal begins deteriorating

Cats

>40-60%
I have yet to meet anyone who's lactose intolerant.

He's a pirate.
He's probably got scurvy and doesn't understand how toilets work.

Only white people can drink milk. Niggers and Chinks are not allowed milk, and you must remind them they can't enjoy the finer things in life.

Name a mammal on planet Earth that eats cooked meat, processed food, artificial additives, and drinks chemically treated water.

If you want to eat grass or raw meat and drink from puddles, go ahead.

Why is lactose intolerance still a thing? Lactose tolerance is the strange mutation and drinking milk is just disgusting. Cheese is ok though

Cheese is much more easily tolerated than milk

Are people really lactose intolerance?

>muh excuses
>his country is literally named after an italian

Just admit defeat mutt and spare your anguish.

Attached: averageamerimutt.png (594x621, 226K)

A lot of people don't really know they are because they've consumed it their whole life and it's long term effects often appear in unexpected ways

Lol, out of Africa theory BTFO.

Attached: cozyaf.jpg (396x385, 74K)

>Italy
>around 3.000 diverse types of cheese
>lactose intolerant.

lmao.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

lactose intolerance doesn't always show up clearly

Lactose intolerant people can still eat cheese because it's processed and the harder is cheese the less lactose it has. Try drinking liter of real milk and you'll find out if you're lactose intolerant or not.

If Canada is whiter than the USA, why are they MORE lactose intolerant?

They cant even digest pasta. The revolt all day in rapefugees camps because they want pleb-tier cous cous with chicken instead of patrician delicious Italian pasta (they have trouble to digest)

>cant even digest the best food of the planet
>"we're all the same race, goy!"

Attached: no Italian niggers.gif (420x236, 3.44M)

Have you ever eat a mozzarella? Did you know Italians most consumed food is pizza? Did you know what is the main ingredient of pizza?

Attached: banned mmh.jpg (640x640, 367K)

I've never met anybody lactose intolerant here.
Weird.
Also, why is the cone of South America so dark?

Polpa.

>most milk consumption with the world
>also tallest in the world
SOYBOY MANLET AKA REST OF THE WORLD BTFO ETERNALLY

Attached: tall.png (700x514, 23K)

>Mozzarella cheese contains far less lactose than many other dairy products; on average, each 1-ounce serving has just .02 grams. Therefore, a sprinkling on your pizza or a slice in your sandwich may be OK even if you are lactose intolerant.
>the lactose is removed in the process of creating the cheese
>Try cheeses such as Mozzarella, Cheddar, Swiss, Blue and Brie. They contain almost no lactose
Two seconds in google

>Pizza
Devuelve los tomates.

>people consumed tonnes of dairy
The same here in Argentina. Maybe this graph is for "native population"?

Then the US would be dark.

They love it, but it's not good for them. Cats in the wild don't drink milk.

Dutch really are noticeably taller when you visit there. Some speculate that certain areas had traces of Celtic populations which were long considered a tall race.

>canada

Attached: 1519165818752.png (561x606, 76K)

The genetic combination that allows us to consume milk developed only 7,000 years ago.

Milk gives cats stomach problems senpai.
Don't feed cats milk unless their kittens and its their mothers milk or a kitten milk substitute.

You must not know a lot of asians. They have poison genes

I feel bad for non-whites. I drink big, hearty glasses of milk every single day. AMA

Indian cuisine uses so much fucking dairy. No way this map is accurate

agreed, humans consume way too much milk and dairy in general. every meal has a glass of milk, cheese on top of something, or a dairy side-dish. there's no reason for that -- blame the dairy/farming lobby.

Lactose intolerance doesn't kill the people drinking it and its effects vary. It could be mild indigestion or the Raj rapids. That's why some east Asians drink milk like it's nothing but still are classified as lactose intolerant because they don't have necessary genes to digest cattle juice.

t. hungry cuban

I like how the infographic put those faggy wood shoes on him.

why do you think they have designated shitting streets? huge lactose intolerance problems so they're constantly shitting.

1 second in google and 9 hours on paint. You clearly never ate an Italian mozzarella (literally leaking milk all over the plate if you dont use a knife to slice it)

Attached: mozzarella.png (1689x352, 37K)

>yes goyim milk is bad for you
>drink our soy drinks and sugary shit
>don't listen to the happiest, tallest smartest country in the west
>they don't know what's good for them they live below sea level
thanks for being such good goys

Attached: 1450738655513.png (400x543, 284K)

Makes no sense. It's both wheat.

i actually had to stop drinking milk because of the acne, but i don't get it from youghurt which has loads of lactose. some kind of partial lactose intolerance i suppose.

i don't drink soy milk or soda, faggot

The Netherlands are the tallest nation in the world, but there are African tribes that are taller than the Dutch.

That's not milk, you idiot.

I seriously doubt that 80% of folks here in Paraguay are lactose intolerant

Isn't Paraguay in a really bad shape right now senpai?

We're talking about humans here. There are also elephants in Africa taller than the Dutch.

You can lower the lactose contents of milk by processing it, making cheese for example, this was practiced by the first neolithic farmers on their conquest into europe.

Yeah, yeah, the edge.

I've no idea what to say, its not uncommon they whine and chimpout because they say they prefer cous cous or rice because pasta gave them stomachache.

>...pasta gave them stomachache.
Yeah, that's what happens when you don't practice hygiene while you cook.

all german made maps are meme maps

nature.com/news/archaeology-the-milk-revolution-1.13471

This article will get you up to speed on how lactase persistence developed, spread among neolithic farmers who on their turn displaced and merged with europian mesolithic hunter gatherer tribes.

There is a pocket of lactose tolerance in Niger. Cow cultures developed lactose tolerance. Cow culture began in Egypt.
SOME Sub Saharan were part of that, but it was predominated by what became northern Europeans.
Ancient Egypt being milk drinkers is the biggest tell to the Pre European origin of European Whites.

>milk is not milk
Whatever make you sleep at night toothpaste. Also i bet the most preferred type of beverages in Italian cafeterias (cappuccino, latte macchiato and caffèlatte, literal milk with coffe, milk with a little of coffe and espresso corrected with a little of milk) arent milk either.

Attached: caffèlatte.jpg (720x498, 33K)

I've yet to meet a lactose intolerant argie.

Speaking of Italy and history....
Had a weird thought come to me.
We have no torah or biblical record that is older than 150 AD. There are NONE before that to survive. Why? Because ROMANS destroyed them all.
Then I got to thinking about old bible stories... Like Cain and Abel...
Fucking Twin brothers were one kills the other....
Its ROMULUS AND REMUS, the origin story of the roman empire.
>TFW Bible and Torah is a Roman false flag to change belief system of Messiah cults that kept rising up and starting wars.

>milk is not milk
The liquid you find in mozzarella is whey, moron.

I stopped drinking milk when I was ~14-15 yo. Just eating ration changed.
Everything was ok.
Time went by and eventually if I drink it, instant diarrhoea. I can eat some types of cheeses, but from cheese diarrhoea is always on delay.
strangest thing is I can eat curds happily and nothing happens.

They are but they don't know it
Make them drink a glass of milk and watch them run to the bathroom shortly after

how is mexico less lactose intolerant than argentina?

you use milk that's watered down by process

>Whey not milk product
I thought netherlands were supposed to be the example of whites?
Guess pure whites is just a sign of too much inbreeding.

Yay. I’m from 80-100 intolerant but can drink milk !

Why are Italians in the blue? Italy consumes more dairy per capita than almost every other country on the planet.

You were destined to migrate to the US

cheese does not contain lactose

>80-100%
bullshit. I've never seen a single lactose intolerant argie.

>whey r not milk produc
>oh wait i r too retard to read

Some people seem to think it kills you, but that's not the case.

Attached: girugamesh_guy.png (630x374, 173K)

drinking milk is for subhumans

Glad you came to that conclusion for yourself check those trips that you indeed are too retarded as Whey comes from milk.

No it makes you a retard, quit touching your face

Leaf 1 - Snow Monkey - 0

The fucking way you can drink milk, have stronger bones, have access to nutrients for absolute dominance of earth.
>Anime is real

Attached: Milk is Fucking Awesome.gif (498x278, 1.08M)

Argentina confirmed non-white

lactose tolerant masterrace reporting in

>places that didn't domesticate cows routinely for hundreds of years have more lactose intolerance overall

#whoa#wow#almondsactivated

map is fake news. milk and dairy in general are huge industries here. i used to live next to a farm and me and everyone around me had at some point drank milk that had literally just been milked without ill effects. i don't know anyone who's a lactose intolerant.

>literally no argument

Neck yourself.

You're an idiot

>soymilk

Attached: 9832798437493862348974326789.jpg (608x402, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ciwXFLwo7QY
Here you go my inbred white cousin

>Uruguay
>Lactose intolerant
>Have to fight people to get a milk carton or yogurt
Maybe the map is about the penetration of big companies on the region.

Attached: 1470922682884.jpg (764x1024, 81K)

How do you not see the connection? People who don't drink milk don't have a tolerance for it.

We used to be lactose intolerant. Then we got hungry and realized we can drink tit juice from other animals.

Pretty simple shit.

Center Italy, Etruscan masterrace

Attached: 000000.jpg (1600x1000, 44K)

if you cant hack milk you are not white